Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 41, Varsoon wrote:<3
Do I get a cool banner like those people before me did, or is the pride only on the inside;

I hope so. My hope
totally
has nothing to do with the fact that Mafiaception won best town and I rocked that game. Nothing to do with that at all.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Drixx »

Thanks Mollie. It's kind of funny but even though I wrote some of it and I read all of it before the thread was posted, I laughed so much that my wife came into the office and asked what was so funny.

On another note:

I'm actually kind of sad that the group awards for Best Town and Best Scum performances are going away as of this year. In my opinion, the winners for both awards this year were examples where everyone (or nearly everyone) actually contributed to the win, instead of a small fraction carrying the rest. I don't know that there would necessarily be a group of town and a group of scum every year where that would be the case ... but maybe the award could be something that is given out in the future for teams that have an exceptional performance that really IS a team effort. So maybe this year there just isn't a scum or town win where it's an effort from the majority of the team ... but maybe there is one or the other. Or maybe nothing this year or next is quite up to that level, but then in 2017 there's several examples of legit team wins. Just kind of spit balling here.

Just my $0.02
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 71, xRECKONERx wrote:I'll try to get to banners at some point for the custom ones. If you need a multi-banner, you can PM me or the Scummies account and I'll put it on my radar. I won't get to it today, maybe tonight -- starting my new job tomorrow.

I've got a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud, so if you need some new banners made that's something I can take care of.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Drixx »

If there are enough spots, I would totally love to be in on that.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 117, Katsuki wrote:I'm gonna miss my Don Corleone... and DV's Paragon! Grats to all the winners, #MAKEMSDANKAGAIN

In post 72, Drixx wrote:Thanks Mollie. It's kind of funny but even though I wrote some of it and I read all of it before the thread was posted, I laughed so much that my wife came into the office and asked what was so funny.

On another note:

I'm actually kind of sad that the group awards for Best Town and Best Scum performances are going away as of this year. In my opinion, the winners for both awards this year were examples where everyone (or nearly everyone) actually contributed to the win, instead of a small fraction carrying the rest. I don't know that there would necessarily be a group of town and a group of scum every year where that would be the case ... but maybe the award could be something that is given out in the future for teams that have an exceptional performance that really IS a team effort. So maybe this year there just isn't a scum or town win where it's an effort from the majority of the team ... but maybe there is one or the other. Or maybe nothing this year or next is quite up to that level, but then in 2017 there's several examples of legit team wins. Just kind of spit balling here.

Just my $0.02

I hope this isn't true, because the team scummies should DEFINITELY be included, as mafia is a team game.

Sadly, it is true. And the point made there probably stands 75% or more of years. If you read Mafiaception, you'll see a cohesive town where basically every town player contributed to the win. You don't see that often because town are uninformed and don't usually behave as a team. They address the scum team thing in the post I linked.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Drixx »

Holy crap. Now I get why Reck was like "This is more trouble than it's worth". Save the drama for the llama, mama.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”