Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:02 am

Post by Cadmium »

Best Role

First of all, I'd like to thank every player that made London Mafia possible. Even with the board crash and the slow re-start, you have done an excellent job finishing the game.

Secondly, I need to thank Leo for letting me co-mod. We both had a setup ready and when he asked for a co-mod we decided to make a trilogy. The second one isn't finished yet (well, we could run it now, but we want to tune it some more). Maybe when I finally get internet access at home, things will move a little faster.

Like Sketchwick said, it's nice to see that your effort is being appreciated. Plus who doesn't like to get an award called "Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Lazers Out Of Its Ass Award" ;).

Best Performance

I had no idea that Shrek Mafia was considered this great a performance. Sure, we eliminated the mafia one by one, and we didn't use that much abilities to get there, but ... oh, okay, it was a nice game ;).

Congrats to the other townies of Shrek Mafia as well!
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:30 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Leonidas wrote:Player most likely to correctly identify the mafia but fail to persuade the Town.
Gotta love those vigilante roles ;).

I also like the best newbie performance idea.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:25 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Remember what?
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:43 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:47 am

Post by Cadmium »

jeep wrote:Well, the Scummies WERE going to be awarded the same night as the Emmies... So you might consider scheduling based on that.
Here's the original idea:
In one of the Scummies threads, Cuban Smoker wrote:We should try and release our results on the same day as the Oscars. Or we shouldn't. I wonder...
Oh, and I'm wondering when the Shrek town finally gets their Scummie for Best Performance? It's been over half a year now ;)!

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”