Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #0) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 169, Firebringer wrote:
Nominate world.createNew(Utopia everHope) by Inspecterscout for Best Flavor

It was really well done, if you have free time and just want to see how in theme this game really was, go check it out.

I am filling out the form right now.
Seconded.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:13 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 415, nancy wrote:Civ Mafia doesn't make a lot of sense as GotY because it was a pretty shit game from a gameplay/player perspective but that wasn't a fault of the design and from a design perspective it definitely deserves recognition I think!
I only played the last 1/3rd of Civ Mafia and I still don't want to play any more Large Themes right now out of fear of them becoming "the next Civ Mafia"

That game was psychological torture and
we did it to ourselves

Sweet setup though
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:40 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 439, SleepyKrew wrote:will varsoon ever stop sucking his own dick in these threads?
Who shat in your cornflakes this morning
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:58 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 464, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 403, Assemblerotws wrote:There is finally a nomination for Hannibal Lecter. I chose Mary Saotome from Large Normal 206, who managed to completely hide that there even was a third party despite the same evidence that caught a mafia member saying that there were no more Mafia left.
if there's no other noms this wins by default and i dont really care because maria is a good enough player but that was not impressive play by any measure. they got extremely lucky with kills and won because of it. and, a mafia member saying there's no members left isn't evidence lmfao what
Yeah, this was literally a win by blind luck which I wouldn't even remotely consider award worthy
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:28 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 493, Mulch wrote:Mary played an exceptional game and it’s a crime if they don’t win the serial killer award

All 3p wins rely on some luck so fuck those salty town members who don’t want them winning
Alright lemme explain you a thing

N1 they lucked into the same kill as the Vig, N2 they went for the BP Bodyguard who never announced taking the hit, N3 they were jailkept but because of the previous 2 nights of fuckery the number of kills stayed the same - so town had no reason to believe there was a 3rd party, not through any conscious choice of Mary, but blind luck. Idling the kill the first 3 nights intentionally to hide their existence is a smart play that might be worthy of an award; getting caught in a perfect storm and dropped on a tropical island isn't. In addition, the only investigative role was Gunsmith (myself) so we had absolutely no way to find an SK even if we had reason to believe they existed post-N3 - which we had no reason to. Hell, I even checked Mary the night she shot me.

Also, this coming from someone who replaced out of that Large Normal as soon as they got pushed having spent most of their time in the game posting nearly zero content apart from AtE nonsense is hilarious.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:48 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 525, Alisae wrote:
In post 521, KidAmn wrote:
In post 493, Mulch wrote:Mary played an exceptional game and it’s a crime if they don’t win the serial killer award

All 3p wins rely on some luck so fuck those salty town members who don’t want them winning
Alright lemme explain you a thing

N1 they lucked into the same kill as the Vig, N2 they went for the BP Bodyguard who never announced taking the hit, N3 they were jailkept but because of the previous 2 nights of fuckery the number of kills stayed the same - so town had no reason to believe there was a 3rd party, not through any conscious choice of Mary, but blind luck. Idling the kill the first 3 nights intentionally to hide their existence is a smart play that might be worthy of an award; getting caught in a perfect storm and dropped on a tropical island isn't. In addition, the only investigative role was Gunsmith (myself) so we had absolutely no way to find an SK even if we had reason to believe they existed post-N3 - which we had no reason to. Hell, I even checked Mary the night she shot me.

Also, this coming from someone who replaced out of that Large Normal as soon as they got pushed having spent most of their time in the game posting nearly zero content apart from AtE nonsense is hilarious.
Then they were never caught in the first place if they somehow got away?

You're basicly saying the setup made them win and your arguement is shit.
I mean, if you ignore the first point I made about them getting lucky first 3 nights in a row so town had no reason to expect an SK, yeah that's what I said

Fuck off with that nonsense, save the hilarious misrep for your scumgames

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”