Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #613 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Bitmap »

While the game did cause some post-game salt, I think the Scummies should emphasize on the specific player and their good plays. And this nominee definitely deserves this recognition.

Hannibal Lecter
12/3/19 bitmap Creature Calendar Mafia Creature has definitely played phenomenally well as someone who's usually transparent as scum to someone who managed to be more town than well... the rest of town. He was one of the most active posters and was a big reason that town didn't lose straight up and managed to embrace what good SK play is like, abusing town and scum to your win-con. The player list had some fairly strong players as well.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:22 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Paragon
12/19/19 bitmap RadiantCowbells Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick
Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow
Before I get into the game, I need to talk about RC and his "character". When you think of typical Paragon players, you imagine those charismatic scum hunters who are able to charm the rest of town into lynching scum. And sure, RC a few years ago might have started out like that. But no, that's not RC or at least where he is now.

When you first play against RC as scum, you assume he's just another player and your scum pt is more focused around how you'll play around town. A few pages in you and your whole scum team gets caught but you shrug it off thinking nothing will come out of it. Well, you're wrong. RC then grabs town and forcibly tells them how to vote causing town to just lynch scum after scum until they're all gone.

For the more experienced scum players who have to deal with town RC, they don't really talk about how to manipulate town. They talk about how the hell do we get RC out of this game and fast.

In Magical Girls U Pick, RC had all the scum correctly pegged on Day 1.

In Magia Record, RC nailed all the scum players within Day 1 and 2. It was pretty brutal and he forced all of town and managed to get them to sheep him.

RC isn't your typical Paragon player but he is definitely a Paragon tier player. He doesn't serenade town, he dictates the lynches. And he has amazing accuracy doing so. His white seal butt asserts dominance in every mafia game. He's probably the most deserving of Paragon this year.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Bitmap »

I'll fix it more tonight. I got back home at like 4AM and wrote this and still kind of out of it.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Bitmap »

ty Dann for fixing mine
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 878, Menalque wrote:
Kodak Moment
02-01-2020 Menalque Dannflor - Gay Dance Gone Wrong - Oversoul Baton Pass In my opinion this was the funniest thing that happened in a mafia game throughout the entire year. Scum had played a sufficiently good game that by the time they arrived here, the
immediate reaction of three of the remaining VTs
was to self vote to try and get out of having to be in lylo with any of the others, and to then proceed to argue about who deserved to die the most. Featuring gems such as "I'VE BEEN WANTING TO DIE FOR TWO WHOLE PHASES"

"you selfish bastards" and "No no no
GDGW has been scumreading me all fam. He was correct. Kill me and town wins"

"I’m not the towniest I just claimed acum" I challenge anyone to read the pages after day restarted here and not be deeply amused.
tl;dr
No one wanted to play in LyLo with RC.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Bitmap »

:]

Return to “2019 Scummies and Mashies”