They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:22 am

Post by bugspray »

/in
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:07 am

Post by bugspray »

Let's go

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:08 am

Post by bugspray »

I just confirmed

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:11 am

Post by bugspray »

Wait did I reply confirm to a fake role pm

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:15 am

Post by bugspray »

Who else got a fake role pm from hectic?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:46 am

Post by bugspray »

it doesn't matter who gets lynched first
VOTE: bugspray

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:47 am

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: jjk927
They all colluded with each other

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:48 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 65, jjh927 wrote:So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
Well sit down and let me tell you about the time all the busboys across the country sat down and refused to scrape another plate until they got the same respect as chimney sweeps.

For too long people had held chimney sweepers in such high regard that the term "hung like a chimney sweeper" was born out of the amount of regard given to them. Busboys had felt the growing divide since the early 1810s when people started to have more and more chimneys installed in their houses. Before then the most any house would have was one, and that was if the family was well of. Most of the houses at this time still were warmed by wood stoves and therefor the life of a chimney sweep was a sparse one.

After the boom in chimneys on each house it wasnt uncommon for some of the more affluent to have fireplaces installed in each room. This caused the number of chimneys to rise over 250% over the last decade. This rose the rates and amount of business that each chimney sweep was doing.

Small operations started to grow until the few that were around in the beginning created almost a cabal that had 95% control of all the chimneys in the limits of the cities. The country was split into just 5 areas and each was ran by one company. They all colluded with each other to stay out of the others areas and they all joined together to squash any upstart companies who think they have the clout to make a dent in the areas held.

This all lasted for over 20 years, with the last 10 years being in control by the cabal, and took their leadership into the 1830's. You may be wondering what busboys have to do with chimney sweeps and why they were the ones to eventually dismantle the power structure carefully built by the cabal. The correlation comes here. When the number of chimneys increased the amount of work for chimney sweeps increased and allowed the lower and middle class people in those jobs before the boom to go to the next level of class in our society. Prior chimney sweeps and busboys were known as comrades in arms. With the boom the chimney sweeps felt like they had to leave their old lives behind and to adopt into the ways of the elites.

Where once friendships were the norm and members of both careers mingled with each other now only resentment sat. Busboys now not only dealt with the elites from normal means, now they were dealing with a new group of chimney millionaires. If you take into account for inflation the amount a entry level chimney sweep was making equals over 1.2 million dollars in todays economy. That was what the veterans were making late into their teens.

Busboys had finally had enough with the insults and the injuries given to them by those who once sat with them in the gruel lines. Singing for their suppers outside the bathhouses, sometimes never being seen again after going home with one of the more prominent members of the local governments with direct ties to cabal money.

It was in June of 1833, one of the hottest days on record. The chimney sweeps were indoors at noon on the 15th of that month because it was the hottest day of that month and the tar on roofs were melting so badly the sweepers shoes were being pulled right off their feet. In every restaurant across the country chimney sweepers were sat at tables, drinking glasses of cold water. The action that broke the camels back was when after hours of sitting there waiting for the heat to break the sweepers drank glass, after glass, after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass of water and refused each and every servers attempt to just fill glasses they already had from a pitcher.

Each sweeper demanded a new glass every time their glass was emptied.

Busboys sprang into action and started to rotate dirty glasses into the sink, washed them, ran them out to the servers, cleared empty glasses off tables to start the process all over again. They did their jobs stoically, not saying a disparaging word to a single one of their new masters.

It wasn't until the rains came, and the heat broke that the sweepers stood up, and made their way outside to get back to work now that the tar would have hardened again. Since all they had ordered were glasses of water none of them had a bill. The servers had been taking care of them for over 3 hours waiting on the weather to change. The busboys made their money from the benevolence of the servers, which was something the sweepers in power had done on purpose to try and subjugate their former equals to even more harsh degrees.

When the servers saw that not one sweeper had left even pocket change on their tables as they left, they apologized to the busboys and said that all the work that they had done over the last 3 hours constantly moving and washing glasses was just to make nothing from people who are so obviously able to improve the lives of others but made a choice not only to not help, but to make exponentially more difficult.

The busboys had finally had enough. They put down their towels, and took off their aprons and took to the streets. Ladders were confiscated from sides of any building they weren't attached to. Sweepers were stranded on roofs with no safe way to get down, many gave their lives that day.

Once the sweepers became away of the danger they were in they armed themselves with brooms and a chipper attitude. They were no match for the busboys though. The sweepers couldn't run due to their black lung and most were quickly overtaken by the busboys who actually had been keeping in decent shape with all the constant bending and lifting of weights possibly in excess of 25lbs as a repetitive motion. Chimneys were toppled, sweepers strung up and hung en masse in local makeshift gallows, the cabal had been toppled. After years of tyrannical rule the former foes were equals again.

Busboys made their way back to their aprons and picked up their towels and started to wipe tables down like nothing had been out of the ordinary that day. Chimney sweeping as a viable career was left to stories like Mary Poppins.

It became known as the "shittiest revolution" because one of the lesser known responsibilities of busboys is to unclog toilets and everyone knows that as cheap as chimney sweepers are they eat a lot of fast food and destroy bathrooms.

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:49 am

Post by bugspray »

wipe tables down like nothing had been out of the ordinary that day

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:50 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 77, AaronFrost wrote:So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
Well sit down and let me tell you about the time all the busboys across the country sat down and refused to scrape another plate until they got the same respect as chimney sweeps.

For too long people had held chimney sweepers in such high regard that the term "hung like a chimney sweeper" was born out of the amount of regard given to them. Busboys had felt the growing divide since the early 1810s when people started to have more and more chimneys installed in their houses. Before then the most any house would have was one, and that was if the family was well of. Most of the houses at this time still were warmed by wood stoves and therefor the life of a chimney sweep was a sparse one.

After the boom in chimneys on each house it wasnt uncommon for some of the more affluent to have fireplaces installed in each room. This caused the number of chimneys to rise over 250% over the last decade. This rose the rates and amount of business that each chimney sweep was doing.

Small operations started to grow until the few that were around in the beginning created almost a cabal that had 95% control of all the chimneys in the limits of the cities. The country was split into just 5 areas and each was ran by one company. They all colluded with each other to stay out of the others areas and they all joined together to squash any upstart companies who think they have the clout to make a dent in the areas held.

This all lasted for over 20 years, with the last 10 years being in control by the cabal, and took their leadership into the 1830's. You may be wondering what busboys have to do with chimney sweeps and why they were the ones to eventually dismantle the power structure carefully built by the cabal. The correlation comes here. When the number of chimneys increased the amount of work for chimney sweeps increased and allowed the lower and middle class people in those jobs before the boom to go to the next level of class in our society. Prior chimney sweeps and busboys were known as comrades in arms. With the boom the chimney sweeps felt like they had to leave their old lives behind and to adopt into the ways of the elites.

Where once friendships were the norm and members of both careers mingled with each other now only resentment sat. Busboys now not only dealt with the elites from normal means, now they were dealing with a new group of chimney millionaires. If you take into account for inflation the amount a entry level chimney sweep was making equals over 1.2 million dollars in todays economy. That was what the veterans were making late into their teens.

Busboys had finally had enough with the insults and the injuries given to them by those who once sat with them in the gruel lines. Singing for their suppers outside the bathhouses, sometimes never being seen again after going home with one of the more prominent members of the local governments with direct ties to cabal money.

It was in June of 1833, one of the hottest days on record. The chimney sweeps were indoors at noon on the 15th of that month because it was the hottest day of that month and the tar on roofs were melting so badly the sweepers shoes were being pulled right off their feet. In every restaurant across the country chimney sweepers were sat at tables, drinking glasses of cold water. The action that broke the camels back was when after hours of sitting there waiting for the heat to break the sweepers drank glass, after glass, after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass of water and refused each and every servers attempt to just fill glasses they already had from a pitcher.

Busboys sprang into action and started to rotate dirty glasses into the sink, washed them, ran them out to the servers, cleared empty glasses off tables to start the process all over again. They did their jobs stoically, not saying a disparaging word to a single one of their new masters.

It wasn't until the rains came, and the heat broke that the sweepers stood up, and made their way outside to get back to work now that the tar would have hardened again. Since all they had ordered were glasses of water none of them had a bill. The servers had been taking care of them for over 3 hours waiting on the weather to change. The busboys made their money from the benevolence of the servers, which was something the sweepers in power had done on purpose to try and subjugate their former equals to even more harsh degrees.

When the servers saw that not one sweeper had left even pocket change on their tables as they left, they apologized to the busboys and said that all the work that they had done over the last 3 hours constantly moving and washing glasses was just to make nothing from people who are so obviously able to improve the lives of others but made a choice not only to not help, but to make exponentially more difficult.

The busboys had finally had enough. They put down their towels, and took off their aprons and took to the streets. Ladders were confiscated from sides of any building they weren't attached to. Sweepers were stranded on roofs with no safe way to get down, many gave their lives that day.

Once the sweepers became away of the danger they were in they armed themselves with brooms and a chipper attitude. They were no match for the busboys though. The sweepers couldn't run due to their black lung and most were quickly overtaken by the busboys who actually had been keeping in decent shape with all the constant bending and lifting of weights possibly in excess of 25lbs as a repetitive motion. Chimneys were toppled, sweepers strung up and hung en masse in local makeshift gallows, the cabal had been toppled. After years of tyrannical rule the former foes were equals again.

Busboys made their way back to their aprons and picked up their towels and started to wipe tables down like nothing had been out of the ordinary that day. Chimney sweeping as a viable career was left to stories like Mary Poppins.

It became known as the "shittiest revolution" because one of the lesser known responsibilities of busboys is to unclog toilets and everyone knows that as cheap as chimney sweepers are they eat a lot of fast food and destroy bathrooms.

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:52 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 57, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 49, Menalque wrote:Sup, who rolled scum?
I did
VOTE: aaronfrost
Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:52 am

Post by bugspray »

(killing scum)

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:53 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 96, jjh927 wrote:I wish pedits would just go away
Well sit down and let me tell you about the time

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:54 am

Post by bugspray »

I know you know I'm town

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:54 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 106, jjh927 wrote:Holy shit bugspray has a post restriction
"hung like a chimney sweeper"

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:56 am

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: aaronfrost
dismantle the power structure carefully built by the cabal

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:58 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 122, Volpe14 wrote:jjh/bugs has scum I think
mixed up a lot

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:59 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 142, Volpe14 wrote:micc talk about reads
In post 143, AaronFrost wrote:That's l-1 I think?
shoot him (killing scum)

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:00 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 149, gobbledygook wrote:====[]
stranded on roofs

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:02 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 154, gobbledygook wrote:==========[]
sitting there waiting for the heat to break

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:04 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 161, Volpe14 wrote:I would rather do either bugs or jjh

probably jjh

but I'll hammer micc if it comes to that
It became known as the "shittiest
VOTE: jjh

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:21 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 157, Volpe14 wrote:bugspray in his scum game just kept posting fluffly

I don't understand either how some of his posts are connected to post restriction

I think that's BS and either bugs is scum or jjh has TMI and pedalling a TR

alternatively micc might be scum too
just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town

VOTE: volpe
direct ties to cabal money.

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:23 am

Post by bugspray »

I know you know I'm town

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:25 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 239, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 233, Ircher wrote:town actually seems to have a lot of power; wouldn't be surprised if mafia have a roleblocker or something.
If Menalque and Micc are both town then yes probably.

That's why I need to hear whether Micc's broadcast goes through if he is blocked.
Once the sweepers became away of the danger they were in they armed themselves with brooms and a chipper attitude. They were no match for the busboys though.

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:25 am

Post by bugspray »

cleared empty glasses off tables to start the process all over again

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:28 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 246, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 234, Something_Smart wrote:Menalque can you do that oracle thing again today?
In post 233, Ircher wrote:town actually seems to have a lot of power; wouldn't be surprised if mafia have a roleblocker or something.

That's why I need to hear whether Micc's broadcast goes through if he is blocked.
In post 234, Something_Smart wrote:Menalque can you do that oracle thing again today?
In post 227, Something_Smart wrote:Micc does your broadcast still go through if you are roleblocked?

VOTE: something smart

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:29 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 255, Menalque wrote:thinking all scum in micc/bugs/AFF
I know you know I'm town,

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:32 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 266, Ircher wrote:lots of Smart's early posts don't say anything of subsistence. Also think 159 is weird when he says earlier in 137 that posting restriction is NAI.
VOTE: s,art

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:32 am

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: smart

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:32 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 273, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 271, AaronFrost wrote:Hmm someone is definitely lying.

If town has all this + my role then town is op as fuck
Out with it, then...

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:37 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 277, Micc wrote:VOTE: menalque

im not familar with oracle and it hasn't been explained. but if its a cop check that happens in the day in the thread then why didnt mod answer.

this seems fake
sweepers in power had done on purpose to try and subjugate their former equals to even more harsh degrees.

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:50 am

Post by bugspray »

I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday.

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:51 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 312, Something_Smart wrote:Massclaim order?
Busboy

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:54 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 321, Something_Smart wrote:I guess bugspray claims if they can?

I'm afraid that means bus driver.

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:54 am

Post by bugspray »

you get a confirmed townie

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:55 am

Post by bugspray »

I know you know I'm town,

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:57 am

Post by bugspray »

power structure carefully built by the cabal
VOTE: unvote

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:58 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 52, Menalque wrote:
In post 48, bugspray wrote:it doesn't matter who gets lynched first
Agreed

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:03 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 363, Menalque wrote:ank thinks bugs is using cabal money for scum reads

I have no idea what she means but she now thinks bugs may not be scum
you get a confirmed

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:04 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 253, bugspray wrote:
In post 246, Something_Smart wrote:

In post 227, Something_Smart wrote:Micc does your broadcast still go through if you are roleblocked?

VOTE: something smart
In post 368, Menalque wrote:we haven't really discussed SS other than if he's scum we think we've probably already lost so

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:04 am

Post by bugspray »

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:05 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 377, Something_Smart wrote:goddammit stop eating my posts

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:06 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 362, Scummies wrote:
Vote Count5 are alive, 3 required to lynch

Micc --
Something_Smart --
Ircher --
Menalque --
bugspray --

Not voting --

(expired on 2020-02-23 17:09:00)

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:06 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 384, Micc wrote:i think i'm supposed to take that as bugspray want' to lynch SS?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:10 am

Post by bugspray »

i fucking told you

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:10 am

Post by bugspray »

do you know what its like to get misgendered when you have a post restriction like that btw?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:13 am

Post by bugspray »

how was it not super obvious that ss was just trying to figure out which tpr slots to NK?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:14 am

Post by bugspray »

ty for modding pine

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:17 am

Post by bugspray »

whens the next marathon weekend this was more fun than any non marathon game ive played

pedit: @ss you were trying to get everyone to claim and i just didnt see that as a towny behaviro

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:18 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 430, gobbledygook wrote:It boggles my mind that Ircher would be lynched before SS who legit did nothing this entire game lmao

Gg

This is just another game that supports my theories no one knows how to play with neighborhoods and mods can just keep putting all Town hoods in their games

Wine too stronk
so what you're saying is if we reaplced the masons in friends and enemies with town neighbors it would be 100% scum winrate?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:25 am

Post by bugspray »

Never lynch ircher in lylo he will get lynched sooner than that if he is scum.

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:38 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 473, Ankamius wrote:
In post 457, Menalque wrote:BIG THANKS @ANK AND @AUSUKA YOU MADE THIS GAME A LOT OF FUN
thank you for inviting me!!!
I'm so glad you understand what I was trying to say

Return to “2019 Scummies and Mashies”