Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2306 (isolation #400) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Super »

I early didn't get much sleep. I quite literally stayed up thinking about and then dreaming about this goddamn game
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2307 (isolation #401) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Super »

clearly**
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (isolation #402) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Super »

@Autumn, if you're town do this: if not it's ok you don't have to :P I'm extending an olive branch (kinda) that if you are town here I need you to open up your perspective of a world where both Mena and I are town and for you to solve the game with that mindset. For a moment conf bias yoirself into thinking we are both town and then solve the game for me; who do you think is scum if we both are town?

I think a lot of your solving doesn't feel right but you come across as potentially "towny" when you post doubt about my slot and yes I can see a world where you are town and I'm wrong here so I need you to get on my level and solve it in that mindset for me; it'll help my read on you A LOT
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2313 (isolation #403) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Super »

Lilith I completely get that reasoning and it's fair enough, me having high effort is NAI and so is I guess my "emotion" - I do think I'm way more genuine as town and get a lot angrier but I can still fake that so I can see why you're wary. as I did say in my first post, I literally just finished a high effort 3200 post (just from me... all my posts lmao) as scum and I doubt I'd high effort as scum in this game (again could be wifom here but I'm being honest), honestly think I'd be a lot less vocal and more careful if I flipped scum - I wouldn't wanna piss people off but maybe as town I should also do the same lol I just care too much and it's a problem

but yeah I'm sorry and thanks for the explanation
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2315 (isolation #404) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Super »

In post 2309, Firebringer wrote:Ftr I am reading Super as town outside of her emotional outbursts btw. And theres plenty to townread in her posting that i think makes for good town case that u can throw away and ignore all of her AtE lilith.
also agreed. at this point in the game I don't think people should be townreading me for my emotion alone and should read my thought processes/progression especially on Autumn which I think was and is a good case, Idk how many people actually read it here tbh. it can be hard to separate my emotion from my thought processes because of the way I express myself but it can be done and FB clearly can see that :P so yeah Lillith, if you're stuck on me pls take the time to read my original case on Autumn
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (isolation #405) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Super »

In post 2314, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2311, Super wrote:@Autumn, if you're town do this: if not it's ok you don't have to :P I'm extending an olive branch (kinda) that if you are town here I need you to open up your perspective of a world where both Mena and I are town and for you to solve the game with that mindset. For a moment conf bias yoirself into thinking we are both town and then solve the game for me; who do you think is scum if we both are town?

I think a lot of your solving doesn't feel right but you come across as potentially "towny" when you post doubt about my slot and yes I can see a world where you are town and I'm wrong here so I need you to get on my level and solve it in that mindset for me; it'll help my read on you A LOT
Legit, I was about to write a post saying that I thought you were scum because you were acting so close minded towards me. So I think this is a good start.

chenn/lilith/koba are my most confident TRs. The first person that comes to mind to look at if you're both town is flopz, since he's been kinda fencesitting on this whole thing which would be TvT. I would maybe reconsider chenn too. I also think scum could be taking my side to try to pocket me, and I think fire is the most likely candidate for that.
thanks for the response. why do you confidently townread those three players? can you go into depth there?

why if you and mena are town vs town no one seems to be willing to vote you? (except me)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2318 (isolation #406) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Super »

also why would you reconsider Chen? do you think Koba is always town this game? (like you'd still consider Koba town after tunneling town!me and town!mena?) I still think Koba is town in that world but wanna know your thoughts on it
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2320 (isolation #407) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Super »

also if mena is scum why is no one voting Autumn

these are important questions for me lol
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2325 (isolation #408) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Super »

In post 2321, Autumn Leaves wrote:If me and mena are TvT, I'd expect scum to be sitting back and watching. I don't really think they'd care so much about wagoning me since none of them are in danger and they can just compromise at deadline or something. I'm gonna find where I said I TRed those three.

If mena is scum, I'm not sure why scum aren't voting me. Maybe they can't get enough traction?
you don't think my case on you is enough traction? lol I think scum would have definitely jumped on my push of you honestly which is why I'm so confused right now. I don't think scum are sitting back and watching at all so I do think this is probably a scum vs town scenario and if not town could very much be screwed later on
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (isolation #409) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Super »

I was thinking and a world that me, Mena and Autumn are town is if Koba is scum because any other scumteam would rationally take sides or fencesit, whereas I think Koba would tell his team to push me/Mena here always.

I don't see a scum!mena and town!autumn world because Mena would have one of his partners likely take my side here to deflect attention and I also think Mena would have used my case more against Autumn than he has (Mena would buddy my read and validate it whereas they have kinda pushed my case aside and have their own reasoning for why Leafy is scum).
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (isolation #410) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Super »

(like if Mena was scum I'd see him getting their partner to take my side and push Autumn with me to create a super vs autumn scenario not a oush where Mena has created an autumn vs mena scenario)

like of Autumn and Mena are town I'd be deeply reconsidering my read on Koba because why tf haven't mafia been pushing Autumn at all ?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (isolation #411) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Super »

not at all, I think you're town. I just don't know why scum haven't jumped on voting Autumn at all here - I could be complete wrong on Mena's slot but at this point I don't think I am
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (isolation #412) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Super »

you really think Mena and I are partners here? why would we buddy so hard ? have you properly read our interactions without conf bias Koba?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (isolation #413) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Super »

Koba you said Autumn was scum right before I cased and voted them, then you immediately didn't want to vote with me and instead said I was scum and now you're conf biased in that mindset. can you see why I can't take you seriously this game? it feels like your entire read on me is a grudge vote and not you genuinely solving the game and I don't think we will ever agree here unfortunately
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (isolation #414) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Super »

Jess (staypositivefriend) is reading through my game and quoted this and says it pings her: viewtopic.php?p=12533476#p12533476

she thinks the language just feels so focused on appeasing me and kind of having it both ways. she thinks autumn is getting away with a confident sr on me with no reasoning while also going "I'm not really sure though".

jess thinks it is just an incredibly uncomfortable post.

but she says she wouldn't die on the same hill gira and shady have for sring autumn but autumn's scummy posts and the lack of meaningful momentum on them does indicate that they're more likely to flip scum than not

love u jess
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2350 (isolation #415) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Super »

Johnny you say everyone is down to elim Autumn??? huh? it's literally just Mena and I right now
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2354 (isolation #416) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Super »

@Koba, if you're just gonna vote me after mena flips town I want you to vote me today so you can at least sheep shady and spf's reads afterwards
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2360 (isolation #417) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Super »

Johnny where did your progression on your read on me come from? my partner just searched my name in your iso and you were tring me and now your read is like "would vote super"

jess thinks your progression was basically "super is town, super is def town, is super doing anything scummy? this one thing kinda bothers me from super, I'm cool with voting super"
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2363 (isolation #418) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Super »

I don't want Flopz
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2367 (isolation #419) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Super »

In post 2353, Menalque wrote:
In post 2350, Super wrote:Johnny you say everyone is down to elim Autumn??? huh? it's literally just Mena and I right now
God I fuckin love that you’re here
what do you think of Johnny? their post was so bad idk whether they're bad town or scummy as fuck
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2368 (isolation #420) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Super »

In post 2366, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2363, Super wrote:I don't want Flopz
Why i changed my mind ^

lol the way Flopz and I talking last night would make you see we are never partnered but ok koba nice solving!!!!!!!

maybe if i tr autumn youll vote them...
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2370 (isolation #421) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Super »

anyways I'm going now :) will be back tonight. I still want an Autumn vote at this point in the game unless Autumn does something incredibly towny to sway me otherwise
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2379 (isolation #422) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Super »

In post 2378, Menalque wrote:
In post 2371, chennisden wrote:Stop raging at town and try to play the game or we are going to LOSE and we are going to DESERVE IT.
No

You
are going to deserve it, if you’re town, which I doubt

Super and I are not going to deserve it at all given that we want to flip scum and the rest of town is /at best/ being obstructivist
you are genuinely my favourite person here lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2383 (isolation #423) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Super »

I think a Johnny push is good, their reads are???????? their progression is?????????

I still want Autumn though but wanna hear Johnny out more

ok actually going now lol be back tonight aussie time x
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2397 (isolation #424) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Super »

ok sorry FB, you and mena are my favourites and would play with you again <3_<3 needed to come back and say this cos i dont want firby thinking I'd just throw them away like that
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2517 (isolation #425) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by Super »

gun to head reads:

mena - town
lillith - town
autumn - scum (if town koba scum)
koba - town (unless mena and autumn is tvt) honestly can see being scum based on the terrible pushes and grudge votes and lack of genuine solving on two slots they clearly don't like
fb - town i think
flopz - maybe town.
Johnny - sc...um? idk
chen - town (?) had towny ments but push on mena saying they are being unethical was scummy af imo
auro - unsure - could be scum/if town then I'd look into fb
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (isolation #426) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Super »

Mena you're excellent

FB you're cute

Flopz I like your avatar =)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2520 (isolation #427) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Super »

ok then lynch AL lol
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2523 (isolation #428) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Super »

In post 2521, Auro wrote:Walk me thru {Mena/Autumn TvT -> Koba scum} and {Auro T -> FB suspect}.
What does Auro S imply, to you?
How strong is the Lilith townread? Has anything in the recent pages strengthened it?
ugh, I don't really want to continue talking right now but I'll try and explain as best I can on mobile.

I don't see Koba being town if Autumn/Mena are town because I think others have been townier than Koba at this point; Koba's refusal to try and read me/Mena and grudge tunnel has gotten to the point that I think they probably have to be mafia especially if Mena and Autumn are town - idk how to properly explain it to you so you understand my train of though honestly. I think their push is scummy at this point because it feels like they HAVE to incite fear in me and mena to destroy any townblock from forming (and I can tell mena and I are both very hard townies to yeet so ofc scum will not want that townbloc to form). also at this point mena is bleeding town to me, their reaction and emotion is so fkng genuine to me i can't see them being scum here. i feel they are feeling the same as me this game. also i wouldnt take away a koba/autumn team either.

I think Lillith has had an amount of town entitlement which reminds me of myself and I did explain my tr on my reads from last night of her if u wanna look
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2524 (isolation #429) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Super »

I still think fb is town....

and your engagement with me also just makes me like fuck it you're town and so then im just like maybe the solve is autumn/koba/johnny cos I have reasons to tr a lot of people

i dont think chen is partnered with autumn
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2525 (isolation #430) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Super »

my reads are messy dude, that's all there is to it.
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2527 (isolation #431) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Super »

like if you think im bussing then lynch AL and lynch me tomorrow. or yknow look at AL and my interactions and youll see some pretty mean things i said to them that I'd never say to my partner but whatever
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2528 (isolation #432) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Super »

In post 2526, Auro wrote:Yeah but you seemed very confident in Fire earlier but now that seemed to vanish even though you're placing him at a townread

Also put that aside, if I were you I'd be pretty happy at having the game nearly solved, why all the hyperbole from your team about how this game is a lost cause or whatever?
lol ISO koba and look at how they're treating me and my strongest tr

you think i have faith in this game? especially in the way people are reacting to everything? ignoring logic and blatant towntells? not to be rude but this to me is a pretty rough town to deal with
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2529 (isolation #433) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Super »

I am still confident in FB but people keep telling me to stop fucking tring them? what you want me to do? people incite paranoia and then get annoyed I get paranoid in it
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2530 (isolation #434) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Super »

like i'm sorry my reads arent as stagnant as yours... i literally have messy reads as town and that's who i am

they constantly change

heck in the last hour im doubting my read on koba and think they could just be scum now cos of their fucking awful handling of me this game

this is meeee if u or your partners scumread me cos of my playstyle we'll never work things out together unfortunately
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2532 (isolation #435) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Super »

In post 2531, Auro wrote:I'm not attacking you for messy reads, I want to note thr progressions behind them.

(Note: you should use reverse psychology on Koba :lol: )
you'll never understand my progressions cos i think about things 24/7 and have severe paranoia lmao and i struggle sometimes and explaining myself idk, i think my progression is probably fine but sometimes i just say shit and maybe people will be like WHAT SUPER YOU SAID THIS EARLIER? also, keep in mind im in a team with my bf who is yelling reads in my ear constantly and this skews my own reads and then they obv become messier even more

like meh
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2535 (isolation #436) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Super »

why the vote on AL? did anything i say help you at all ??
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2536 (isolation #437) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Super »

oh, Oreo :(
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2539 (isolation #438) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Super »

why has it grown stale?

predit- i don't dislike you at all, i dislike the game and koba but not you. i hope people haven't hated me this game, I'm an acquired taste
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (isolation #439) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Super »

the page before you were asking people to convince you of AL being scum but now you're voting them

what's going through your head about them? what do you mean by reasoning wasn't strong enough ? like their reasoning or yours on their slot?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (isolation #440) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Super »

did you get anything from talking to me btw ?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2586 (isolation #441) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Super »

lol i love being talked about
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2587 (isolation #442) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by Super »

im bussing 100% pls vote my partner NOW
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2590 (isolation #443) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Super »

please firbo, do it for communism
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2593 (isolation #444) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Super »

auro read my posts directed at autumn and you'll find your answer
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2600 (isolation #445) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Super »

no one understands me firbo, I'm an enigma with the greatest scumrange known to man-kind. i cannot leave that scumrange, I'm always scum, never town, because I cannot ever be different to my scumgame. it is impossible. town me doesn't exist; IT CANNOT, TOWN SUPER would do everything I've done this game... but so would scum super!!! she must not be trusted!!! she would bus and survive because she is indestructible!!!!!
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2603 (isolation #446) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Super »

I literally had to bus that game, my partner was scummy as all hell and if I tr them I would have been crucified

#context
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2604 (isolation #447) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by Super »

then yeet my partner and find my other one auro so town can win hehe
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2612 (isolation #448) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by Super »

I don't know what I'd do if I was scum but I'll try answer? it really depends on how I feel about my partners, if they're scummy I probably would but maybe not on d1? I'd probably put them in my PoE because it's hard for me personally to townread partners lmao if you look at my scumgames i always scumread my partners

if my partners are competent I wouldnt bus and would push on town but I'd probably end up townreading someone who is being towny cos its hard for me to push obv town

if my partner was johnny honestly I'd probably bus them for their inactivity and shit reads

if flopz I'd probably push them and do scum theatre but not get them lyncged

but I'm town mate so i really dont know what I'd do since it is all hypothetical and depends on my partners
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2616 (isolation #449) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Super »

cos i have been reading the game
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2619 (isolation #450) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Super »

their last reads list was god awful
they said they wouldnt lynch infinity cos everyone was wanting to vote there yet only mena and i were???? what???
their progression on my slot is shit and their reads just feel really off
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2623 (isolation #451) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Super »

In post 2617, Firebringer wrote:koba is saying ur TMIng with that.
yeah koba is a troll

that's legit my feeling on them now. they are a troll.
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2625 (isolation #452) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Super »

what is white flag?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2629 (isolation #453) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Super »

fb we should be friends outside of here
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2630 (isolation #454) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Super »

idk if I'll ever come back to ms but you should play on my home site one time :3
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2632 (isolation #455) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by Super »

wait its just more townies?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2636 (isolation #456) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by Super »

In post 2633, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2628, Auro wrote:holy hell that setup looks interesting
I hope ur talking about legends of hidden temple.
In post 2629, Super wrote:fb we should be friends outside of here
Sure. I can use more myspace friends
i still have a MySpace profile
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2637 (isolation #457) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Super »

I probably wouldn't play this setup again unless it was a really good player list
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2640 (isolation #458) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by Super »

ill host it for you!!!
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2642 (isolation #459) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Super »

ok I'm going now

bye

love you all
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4743 (isolation #460) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Super »

Gira told me this ended.

No need to apologise Infinity at all. It was nice meeting you too Mena :) maybe I'll join another game at some point but this was my last for a while, I realised I get too emotionally invested in these kinda things.

I'm happy to see I almost went 3/3 in my last reads at least :3 it was awesome to meet FireBringer too, what a babe <3

aaaand I'll likely have Koba blacklisted for life.

Thanks for hosting <3
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4747 (isolation #461) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by Super »

you created the personal atmosphere, Koba and knew how to make me crack. I came into the game with no intent to be "toxic"

I also never reported you homie

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”