TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6245 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 6228, mastina wrote:(For the record in the postgame survey I gave myself the lowest of scores for any player. Literally everyone else I rated higher than me, because my rating of myself was 5. Objectively, I did catch two scum, Oka and Bell. But objectively, this was still a massive failure because of where the other two scum were, with me hard-defending them. I wanted to do better this game than last game but ended up doing exactly the same if not worse overall. I had four wrong scumreads in a game where the maximum acceptable amount was 2-3. I knew that Luca was not very town but was convinced wrongly so that the difference in hercule's gameplay was strong enough that the slot couldn't be scum. I knew Hopkirk wasn't cleared by jjh but was defending Hopkirk strongly and thought the claim was plausible and within the 3 last candidates while I did think Cephrir was overall the least likely to be scum I was very very very glad that I was killed because I very very very much did not want to be the lylo decider without a clue who it could be. I did
okay
, but in a playerlist that was this good overall, 'okay' doesn't cut it, I needed to do great and I didn't.)
I think theres a tremendous amount of lack of self reflection here especially when you basically went after Agar for the exact same reasons you went after him in the first game despite the fact that you had the knowledge that he was town in the first game.

It was extremely frustrating for our team.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”