TM 2023 | Masterchef MafiaScum (Game over)

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 10, biancospino wrote: VOTE: Norwe

Hey, is bringing equipment from home even allowed? Production, sequester his knife!
All the better to stab you with my dear~

My knife is purely for culinary purposes. Have you seen me chop onions? CHOP CHOP CHOP! Off they go the tray right into the family recipe spaghetti! Scum? CHOP CHOP CHOP, off their heads go into the bin of crushed dreams!
There will be no half-measures, no badly done meals y’all present to your stoner friends at dinner parties.
THIS IS MASTER CHEF!
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Furtiveglance
Is this alignment indicative enough for you.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Y'all are being boring, who wants to wagon a random slot with me, the most trustworthy of players in existence.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you trying to point out the fac that i have no life and am obsessively replying to posts immediately.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 23, biancospino wrote:
In post 16, furtiveglance wrote: Scanning for alignments...no AI content detected.
In post 17, NorwegianboyEE wrote: VOTE: Furtiveglance
In post 18, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 17, NorwegianboyEE wrote: VOTE: Furtiveglance
Better yeah
Dunno, let's feebly fling some spaghetti at the wall, maybe that'll help.
What about these posts? The did come in very quick succession which is a bit odd given the rhytm of the game
Also what do you think it means. Since you're bringing attention to that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're the first slot to actually be having a brain and making some coherent thoughts.
Ez townread. GG

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Now we wait for the scum to get angry at us for blocking and we reck them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #32 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

WORLD STAR
WORLD STAR

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #34 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 33, Dessew wrote: VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

My understanding is that we want to avoid completing our recipes, correct? May the worst chefs win.
From what limited understanding the sparse info given by the setup has granted me, yes!
If scum has recipes i'd certainly want them completed though.

Also, how dare you vote me. >:(
I shall not serve you any of my delicious Korean stir fry platter i just made myself today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #35 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

As an micro game this is the perfect opportunity for us all to become very chummy and intimate with each other. I expect vote explanations, thoughts, and a faster pace than what we've got so far. It is only fair that i take it up on myself to complete this noble task and become top dog to lead the flock to greener pastures.

My first and ultimate goal shall be to end this RVS as soon as possible.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #37 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Go ahead dawg, tell me your thoughts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #39 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Aristeia, i'm relaying an message from Shirou.
They want you to know that they have a knife and they are not afraid of using it. '
As for the reason why they are saying this, they apparently just want to threaten you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #43 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah our team came to pretty much the same solution.
Not giving townpoints because it's pretty obvious, but yeah i think you're right in that the best way to play is what you suggested.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #46 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

They didn't say hi to me despite saying hi to 3 other people and that's +scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #47 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do you have thoughts about it? I was considering if: "saying hi in their first post is +scum" but it is very reachy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #49 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 42, Korina wrote: So I think the important mech thing is that we should just avoid talking about recipes in general. Like, at no point ever should
anyone
claim their recipe, or what ingredients they have. Simply because there's no NK for scum. The only kills happen if you have all your ingredients at the end of the night, or elim during the day, and kills are replaced by redistribution where the ingredients are able to be moved to/from players, so all we'd do by posting what we have and what our recipe is, is just telling the scum
how
to kill you.

I looked up my recipe and the ingredients needed to kill me are present in the game, which makes me think that Lilith just went through a bunch of foods and went "How do you make these" and took the ingredients in the list, and that's how to kill me. I think that's going to be true for everyone too - I don't think we're going to have someone have a recipe and need an ingredient that makes
zero
sense to make that food IRL as a part of the kill.

Additionally, not-mech related, but I think you're town thus far, but that's simply for wanting to end RVS.
When did you talk about the mech related stuff of this setup with your team btw? Approximately?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #50 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Unless you just thought about it yourself, but then i'd wanna hear when you did that too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #54 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok.
In post 12, Korina wrote: VOTE: Dessew

Can’t be nk’d if your dead
So i was wondering if your first post about "NK's" was an attempt at dumbtelling not fully understanding that the setup doesn't technically have a nightkill despite usually being pretty savvy about game mechanics. But yeah i eventually realized the definitions here are too vague to mean much of anything so meh. It's not that important.
Anyway Alisae said they don't have any reads for me because nobody in my game wants to play. RIP.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #64 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Dessew

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #85 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Placed my vote on wagon to see if it would make something happen + Dessew posted cringe on main.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #86 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Aristeia would you try to pocket me if you were scum in this game?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #89 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 42, Korina wrote: So I think the important mech thing is that we should just avoid talking about recipes in general. Like, at no point ever should
anyone
claim their recipe, or what ingredients they have. Simply because there's no NK for scum. The only kills happen if you have all your ingredients at the end of the night, or elim during the day, and kills are replaced by redistribution where the ingredients are able to be moved to/from players, so all we'd do by posting what we have and what our recipe is, is just telling the scum
how
to kill you.

I looked up my recipe and the ingredients needed to kill me are present in the game, which makes me think that Lilith just went through a bunch of foods and went "How do you make these" and took the ingredients in the list, and that's how to kill me. I think that's going to be true for everyone too - I don't think we're going to have someone have a recipe and need an ingredient that makes
zero
sense to make that food IRL as a part of the kill.

Additionally, not-mech related, but I think you're town thus far, but that's simply for wanting to end RVS.
Btw Shirou thinks Korina has some +scum equity so far. They were talking about how this post from Korina is explaining really obvious things but presented in a way to make it seem like it's elaborate mech talk or something.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #90 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We're also curious to know why Datisi townreads Korina.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #91 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #94 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 93, Aristeia wrote: datisis townread of kori is because he thinks scum kori would have just made up some reads by now
They did say they thought i was town for wanting to end RVS early. That's one read.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #95 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway that seems like a kinda weak reasoning to townread them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #98 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not sure i trust you to be impartial about Datisi's opinions.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #99 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also it seems like Furtive for once turned out to be a very FURTIVE player in one of the games he's in.
HAHA
HAHA

HA

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #109 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 107, McMenno wrote: yes, I'm here now. who's scum? is it VOTE: norwee?
Well, is it?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #110 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shirou’s got some more takes they want me to share to hopefully end the apathy.
- First of all they wonder why Furtive is so lacking in this game. More specifically, why they seem to lack the drive and direction that town!them usually has.
- Why Aureal didn’t ask about Datisi reasoning for townreading Korina before. Datisi townread was already made when post by Aureal was made.
- @Aristeia Shirou wants to know the motive behind your townread on me.

- Biancospine pointing out that votes seem co-ordinated in page is odd because it makes the assumption that scum would co-ordinate their votes… in RVS.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #113 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh i misinterpreted things. Shirou asked if i could ask Ari what their read on me was.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #114 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 112, biancospino wrote:
In post 87, Aristeia wrote: yes I would probably make some kind of comment about how I think your pfp is very cute and I liked your neck tie
That's the only thing Ari said about Norwe and it's not really a tr, so I'm also a bit confused.
In post 110, NorwegianboyEE wrote: - Biancospine pointing out that votes seem co-ordinated in page is odd because it makes the assumption that scum would co-ordinate their votes… in RVS.
no, it makes the assumption that scum are likelier to coordinate general RVS interactions since they have a PT and as such it's more probable they happen to synchronize activity
Then have you been in a game where that kind of RVS co-ordination happened since you’re focusing on it? It is a game you can link?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #122 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shirou, the voice in my head seems to have a very high bloodlust and wants me to death-tunnel some slots already. But don’t worry everyone, i can put the leash on that demon… for now…
Since we’re just getting started with some real solving.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #123 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 121, McMenno wrote:
In post 117, furtiveglance wrote:
No, are you reading?
found the scumteam, pack it up
This take feels fake as fuck. Based on what? Them not agreeing with you means partners?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #128 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 127, Korina wrote:
In post 108, Aristeia wrote:
In post 103, Korina wrote:
@Ari
Ceph told me to ask you if you wanna play battleship.

I also want to look at the people who voted Dessew because I don’t like how quickly Dessew got wagoned.

I'm not very good at board game unfortunately.

It's pretty easy to look at who voted for Dessew

1 - Korina[that's you!]
2- Ari[that's me!]
3- Norwe[He wanted to see what would happen?]
4 - Furtive[he was there for three minutes]
More curious why y’all joined the rvs wagon and brought it to e-1
I told the reason. I wanted to make the player in this game to do anything at all instead of being wallflowers, and thought voting a slot to E-2 might make it happen.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #129 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 125, McMenno wrote:
In post 123, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 121, McMenno wrote:
In post 117, furtiveglance wrote:
No, are you reading?
found the scumteam, pack it up
This take feels fake as fuck. Based on what? Them not agreeing with you means partners?
give me 1 reason why I should take this post seriously
Why are you acting so ridiculously hostile? Is being scum rough on you? You can't explain your stances so you resort to acting superior to others?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #145 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Bianco
They’ve not said it was a joke so why would i believe it was?
And it’s hilarious how you seem to claim that it’s scum indicative for me to react negatively to shading. As if that’s not something i take up to 11 in literally every single one of my towngames in history.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #147 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What do you mean by the way you are phrazing the question Korina. What do i see? I see a player in a game of mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #149 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not even voting them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #150 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m still sorting the game right now. I find Menno sus but attitude doesn’t mean mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #152 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

They are not explaining any of their reads or stances and holding it close to their chest while being smug. That could be the sign of town thinking they got scum!me and are acting coy about it or it’s a scum that’s trying to mislim me. What do you think it is?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #153 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I want to understand their mind but i can’t because they are withholding it, and hence i find them suspicious because in my mind, town would have nothing to hide.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #154 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In the event that Menno was town i would probably be sus of Bianco. Their "defense" of Menno by attacking me screams white knight to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #155 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

They couldn’t even get the slot they were voting right.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #156 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In fact.
Have my vote.
VOTE: BiancoSpine
You’re way worse as an slot right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #157 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

All this game they are just dancing around with lame takes which was cute at first but now itMs starting to sheem shifty as fuck.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #178 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 160, biancospino wrote:
In post 145, NorwegianboyEE wrote: @Bianco
They’ve not said it was a joke so why would i believe it was?
And it’s hilarious how you seem to claim that it’s scum indicative for me to react negatively to shading. As if that’s not something i take up to 11 in literally every single one of my towngames in history.
Here's a hot take, if someone claims they've solved the game by page 5 with a one-liner, no reasonable person would believe it's serious unless there were some explicit indications of it or if they were on eggshells
No that’s BS. I’ve solved a newbie game in page 5 by calling out both scum. You can flush this take down the toilet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #179 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I like how everyone ignored my Bianco read. Ferls good.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #180 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Most of my team is expressing distrust on Aristeia. Alisae claims there is likely a scum in ari/Furtive.
Personally i do not sus Furtive right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #181 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m also not sure i like Ari’s takes or votes right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #182 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 168, Korina wrote: I think Norwee is town, and I know I can trust my own team's opinion on the game, which is why I'm asking about that because once again -
I literally have no opinion on McMenno
My opinion is they are probably just town.
Currently scumread Bianco, Ari.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #183 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Dessew is town they would be an very easy slot to push at this stage of the game. I’ve looked back at their ISO and it’s too sparse to find any real scum motivation on it. There are better slots to push, such as Bianco.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #184 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Korina i have some reasons to believe are more likely town so why i wouldn’t finalize that read i am not eager to see an wagon on them today. Leantown.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #185 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Aureal’s takes seem to be formed naturally but i disagree with most of their takes so i can’t in good conscience put them as town unless i get more confident there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #186 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Kawaii i’ll put in the "just don’t bother" pile until they do more.
As for Furtive i have no reason to find them scummy but would like to see more of their takes so i can get a clearer view of their mind.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #187 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fun fact. Ari’s only mention of Bianco at all so far is the opening "hi Bianco"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #188 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw i should mention that Alisae thinks Bianco’s posts have been townie but after looking at the posts in question she found townie i don’t really agree.
(26, 28, 29, 67)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #189 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alisae’s current FOS is Menno/Ari.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #195 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 191, Aristeia wrote:
In post 187, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Fun fact. Ari’s only mention of Bianco at all so far is the opening "hi Bianco"
is this supposed to be some kind of gotcha at page 8 in a micro where nothing has really happened?
A lot has happened. Why are you trying to paint the game as if nothing is happening still? Scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #196 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 194, Aristeia wrote: like why can't it just be a confused townie who thought something was scummy but was confused about who said it?
On second thought this is a very minor point, but it is useful as evidence that they likely aren't aligned with Furtive (or me) because they misinterpreted who they were even supposed to vote between us.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #197 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can respond to other stuff later. On work right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #214 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 208, McMenno wrote: that comment earlier was kinda srs
but I don't think norwee is as scummy anymore
also didn't read the first four pages but who cares
How do you feel about Bianco assuming it was a joke and then using that to shade me/justify an vote on me?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #217 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Work with me in what way?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #229 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ari what is your thoughts on Auriel

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #230 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Aureal*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #233 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 231, Korina wrote:
In post 225, Aristeia wrote: like i'm not sure where you get the confidence for your stances are you taking this game seriously or do you just not give a shit?
Because I think you're an incredibly scummy slot, and I think Furtive is an incredibly scummy slot, and nobody else in this game is as scummy as the two of you. My goal is to kill scum. Not kill someone who
could
be scum.
In post 161, Aristeia wrote: I find Korina's whole thought process here very unnatural because it feels like they're playing from a place of "dessew wagon scummy" when like we don't know what Dessew alignment is?
It's also because of this post which clearly demonstrates that you don't think you can have an opinion on the quality of a wagon without knowing the alignment of the person being wagoned.
Why is Furtive an incredibly scummy slot again?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #244 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel pretty safe in ignoring most wagonomics arguments tbh.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #271 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Edible?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #273 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m ok with this wagon.
Could it be Bianco/Aureal?

One in Dessew/Kawaii if one of those is wrong?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #312 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fire thinks Ari/Korina//Menno/Furtive should get a day 1 pass. Bianco leantown. And that we should kill in leftover slots Aureal/Dessew/Kawaii

Also they want to say that was a bad vote by Aureal.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #323 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Don't mock Fire now, it's his team's job to bully him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #324 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 319, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 315, Dessew wrote: I'm fine with eliminating Menno, furtive or Aureal at this point. My townreads are the same.

I've recently had a game where Drew replced in, he's a chill, active player. Let's see what he does.
This seems like scum content to me.

Alisae wanted to say this was a good vote and that Dessew is a fine flip.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #325 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Drew do you have a reads list or thoughts or sumthing?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #415 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That seemed like a very weird and unnecesarry flare-up, but oh well. Won’t dwell on it too much.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #416 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Out of respect for the players i mean.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #417 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not sure i’m a big fan of how Aureal was posting during this whole thing. Seems kinda like they are trying to position both slots in a way that they look scummy?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #418 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Aureal
Yeah they look really bad here. I think this could be a TvT fight they were trying to encourage.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #419 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The scum in Bianco/Aureal/Dessew?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #420 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bianco / Dessew maybe not partnered though.
Maybe i should consider if i should be townreading Korina. I’m not 100% sure on them but i did find some of their posting townie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #421 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel pretty sure on town in Aristeia/Menno/Furtive and maybe Drew.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #422 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 378, Aureal wrote: Like, I kinda want to townread Ari for making good points about Drew. But I'm also terrified of her attitude mismatch between this game and the micro we played before. I might need to try digging into her meta, see if she gets upset easily as scum. Like I have time to do that. x_x
This is the post i found a bit slimy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #423 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alisae thinks Dessew and one more.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #424 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dessew Aureal possible?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #431 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 428, Aureal wrote:
In post 418, NorwegianboyEE wrote: VOTE: Aureal
Yeah they look really bad here. I think this could be a TvT fight they were trying to encourage.

Bruh, you have the same reaction to it in your previous posts, that it's weird and unnecessary, then go on to smear me for it? I think
you're
kinda slimy. This is the opposite of not dwelling on it, you're forcing me to react. And how would my remark encourage the situation? I fell it'd be the other way around.
I’m focusing on what i believe to be alignment indicative content from you specifically.
And yes, it makes me happy you feel forced to react. That’s exactly what i’m looking for. Please go into more detail on how my push on you makes you feel.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #441 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Holy mother of text. Hello MT.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #456 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Korina
Do all of the people on your team agree on most reads?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #475 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Aureal i don’t know why you keep saying i am doing something i am not.
I am specifically referring to YOUR posts in this game and why i find them to be scummy. And yet you keep doing exactly what Drew said, deflecting by saying i am slimy because strawmsn strawman i’m not letting the past go or whatever the fuck. Like you’re the one that won’t shut up about Ari/Drew’s spat. I’m focusing specifically on your posts that just so happen to be in the middle of that argument. That’s not disrespectful to the players in question, it’s pointing out that during that whole scenario you were acting shady as fuck.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #476 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fire and Alisae both want to say MT is likely town. Oh and Fire also wanted to say MT’s reads are basically same as him and that makes her a copycat.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #491 (isolation #88) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dry tomatoes and soggy eggs are the scum of this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #499 (isolation #89) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I wouldn’t townread you for that MT.
But i already think ur town outside of that so it’s not a big deal whatevs.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #530 (isolation #90) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 500, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: If there is one player I am confident reading, it is Morning.....trust me Norwee
Not sure i really do, my entire team thinks they are town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #531 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or Fire and Alisae do. Shirou hasn't said much about my game yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #532 (isolation #92) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm gonna see if i can't force Shirou to share some reads here before i do much else.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #534 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 203, Dessew wrote: I'm a bit behind with my reading, but kuribo knows for a fact that Aureal is mafia.
Sry for bringing up old stuff, but could you specify on what Kuribo's logic is?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #554 (isolation #94) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alisae really wants me to vote Dessew so i'll do it. They're in my PoE anyway.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #556 (isolation #95) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 553, Dessew wrote: I missed the names of the judges, it's a good find. Then there must be two mafia, and they must be the judges (why else come up with the name Calvin Song?)
Is there a point in talking about this like it’s amazing news?
This is 9 players list so sure there probably is two mafia, but like you feel a blt like trying hard to seem uninformed while also subtly not being so? Odd vibes.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #557 (isolation #96) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok Shirou too said they think MT is town because og Ari’s content. They’ll post more reads later.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #563 (isolation #97) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I know you prefer Drew but is it just based on the repout? Because Kawaii reps out of a lot of games so i don’t think it proves anything about their alignment.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #566 (isolation #98) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 564, Dessew wrote:
In post 556, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 553, Dessew wrote: I missed the names of the judges, it's a good find. Then there must be two mafia, and they must be the judges (why else come up with the name Calvin Song?)
Is there a point in talking about this like it’s amazing news?
This is 9 players list so sure there probably is two mafia, but like you feel a blt like trying hard to seem uninformed while also subtly not being so? Odd vibes.
I acknowledged and answered to bianco's post. I don't see how a one-line paragraph is "amazing news", when in the same post I wrote about four times as much about Aureal. What's your problem exactly?
"What’s my problem"? Did you mean to type it like that? Because it sounds very rude.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #570 (isolation #99) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 567, Dessew wrote: Was that an attempt to answer my question?
What question?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #572 (isolation #100) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Imagine if Furtive was scum and just openly asked a slot they are voting if they are PR.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #573 (isolation #101) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway Furtive still town if anyone had doubts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #575 (isolation #102) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 574, Aureal wrote:
In post 558, Aureal wrote:
In post 555, furtiveglance wrote: I'm liking the Dessew pressure. More later, watch this space!

Is this supposed to be your response to my question? When is later supposed to be?
VOTE: furtiveglance
Why are you ignoring me, furtive?

I really would like to know more about your reasoning for being on the Dessew wagon, too. Same question to Norwe- do you have anything other than just Alisae's opinion?
I don’t townread them.
I townread møst other slots. Not including you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #576 (isolation #103) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alisae now tells me that Dessew is likely town because… "scum don’t confidently state they won’t get elimmed"?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #577 (isolation #104) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m super annoyed.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #578 (isolation #105) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Bianco
Ugh i wanna vote this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #602 (isolation #106) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alisae is tormenting me with more posts. Now they are saying my game is: "so fucking easy" and it’s Bianco/Furtive.

I guess Bianco became our middle ground so i voted there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #604 (isolation #107) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 587, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 583, Morning Tweet wrote: Fyurtive hit me with a Gimli enjoyer status update wheenever u got the time
Ari (You) and Drew T/T

McMenno likely town even though posts are bad

Bianco town for interaction with Ari

POE for D1: Aureal, Dessew, maybe Norwee as well

As for my own thoughts, I'm in a similar place but townreading Norwee more
Town for interaction with Ari? What interaction? Just the: "Ari too tilted to be scum" post?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #616 (isolation #108) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just got piled on extra shift hours today so i’m too tired to do much. I was reminded that deadline is approaching soon tho so pay attention to that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #617 (isolation #109) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway let’s lim Bianco and win this thing for the homies?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #620 (isolation #110) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 619, Aureal wrote: Who do you even think would be bianco partner?
The scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #621 (isolation #111) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Will b back tommorow. Zzz

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #635 (isolation #112) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 633, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 632, Morning Tweet wrote: yall hear sum?
Hammer Dessew
Didn’t you think Dessew might be crumbing PR.
Now you’re calling for an hammer?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #636 (isolation #113) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I know it’s 16 hours left at time of this, but that’s still plenty time to consider options or wait for a claim.
I’ll be up until deadline from now anyways. (Even if i might be slightly busy at some intervals)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #642 (isolation #114) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t think Menno meant they would hammer your wagon, but rather Bianco if that get’s to E-1.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #643 (isolation #115) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway that claim is fine for me. Dessew is prob town and we should lim Bianco.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #644 (isolation #116) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dessew, you should vote Bianco.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #648 (isolation #117) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 646, Dessew wrote: Bianco's been defending furtive hard, so which flip would be more indicative for the other? I think furtive flipping town would give bianco towny points, and bianco flipping mafia would give furtive scumpoints, is that correct? In that case I'd prefer furtive, to maximise our minimal advantage.
Ok, talk to me about this theory.
So according to you Furtive!town indicates Bianco!town as well?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #649 (isolation #118) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like scum must be on this wagon on Dessew here. I also don't buy that it's a fake claim from Dessew, i've seen a lot of claims in my time and this feels like a townie claim to me no matter what Drew says.
That leaves in Furtive/Bianco/Korina/Drew.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #650 (isolation #119) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Honestly i might be persuadable to voting any of the slots on the wagon right now. Bianco included obviously.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #651 (isolation #120) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dessew seems to me way too juicy of an target for scum not to double down there. It's too bad this super informative part of the day is so close to deadline but i really feel like we have a high rand of hitting scum by elimming any of the slots in there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #652 (isolation #121) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are most people eager on Furtive or Bianco or what?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #653 (isolation #122) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'll hammer any of the slots, 11 hours left.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #654 (isolation #123) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This means i should re-eval Aureal.
What's your preferred vote?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #655 (isolation #124) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alisae agrees with me, likely 2 wolves on this wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #671 (isolation #125) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alisae susses Furtive/Drew last time i spoke to them. I still feel like Bianco is my preferred vote though.
I’m currently in prepared state for any potential events in my job so i can unfortunately not focus too much on reading back on the game, or i would have checked team pairing in my PoE more.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #673 (isolation #126) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Aureal, i throw suspicion on everyone because that’s the way i solve. I push, i scan for reactions, i figure things out, i adapt. Eventually i might come around to a solve that’s decent.
Maybe i figure out one of my earliest townreads was shit, maybe my primary scumread towntells to an incredible extent.
I think i’m coming around to the fact that you are town now Aureal but, this is meaningless if you can’t get around to trusting me as well.
I know i’m unconventional, i know i’m different. But why would it mean i am scum? I solve in my own way and if we can resolve our differences and work around that then scum won’t stand a chance in this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #674 (isolation #127) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bianco is our best lim in this game. I truly and honestly believe that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #678 (isolation #128) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not knowing how scum nightkills work it’s hard to figure out whether it is actually more beneficial to scum than it is to town if we no lim so i’m leaning against it. The elimination is the only thing i know for sure that town can actually perfom to the disadvantage of the mafia assuming it hits.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #684 (isolation #129) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Need 1 more vote+ Menno.
Dessew i think it would be smart for you to compromise here.
The alternative is no lim.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #927 (isolation #130) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I came into TM expecting to be my teams biggest embarassment so at least that didn’t happen.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #938 (isolation #131) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I was also planning to hardpush Korina if i was alive at daystart.
But it didn’t matter in the end and town caught them anyways.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”