They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4923 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

having a soulread on mith all game was fun

we can ignore the momentary tinfoil until i realized ali had to fit

(also i went thru ali's games and i thought i found a really funny tell that ali tends to say "hmmmmm" a lot more as town than scum, and it was statistically supported, but then i was like, nah thats not worth it, just make mith shoot ali)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4925 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4924, Alisae wrote:
In post 4923, DkKoba wrote: having a soulread on mith all game was fun

we can ignore the momentary tinfoil until i realized ali had to fit

(also i went thru ali's games and i thought i found a really funny tell that ali tends to say "hmmmmm" a lot more as town than scum, and it was statistically supported, but then i was like, nah thats not worth it, just make mith shoot ali)
jesus christ playing around you was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I just wanted to rand town what the heck
yes once i reread i realized there was something wrong, u did up ur scumgame for this game but it became too.. broken record by the end
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4951 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4949, Rad wrote:
In post 1919, Staeg wrote:
In post 1892, Alisae wrote: ya actually what the fuck am i saying people should just place votes and whatever happens happens.
I strongly agree, especially as it pertains to Mara and Gimli

Also I'm not claiming today even if the alternative is limming in case anyone was waiting on that to inform their vote
I took this as a vt claim having picked the same thing as ythan and not wanting to out them in case they were town btw. I'm curious if ceph also had that impression or if not, what did he see?

GG! Nice job town. Nice play Ali, had me completely fooled. I had gimli early but let him pocket me even with recognizing it was probably him pocketing me. I wanted mith to be scum so bad lol. This was not a game where I'd have benefited town so probably heavily +town that I was first lim :lol:
My bad for finding out you were non VT through meta and assuming it was mafia :p (but for future reference it is best to not nerf your townplay for the sake of living as pr esp if others are playing louder than yourself , your explanation was good but i tunneled too hard and pushed Mena into the answer)

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”