NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2818 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shirou was malding so hard at DGB supposed scumflip it was amazing.
I was reasonably convinced DGB was just trolling though and it had to be Deas though.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2822 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also Shirou didn’t convey it that well.
But Alisae and me both came to the same conclusion that scum had to be exactly Mastina/Deasvail independently. I didn’t read mechanics at all, just focused on which players was townie or scummy and what the PoE left it as.
So i think we did a good job egging Shirou on to follow that solve despite any doubts they had.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2860 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There is no such thing as an factor that disables Shirou's need to post reaction gifs.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2862 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There are more people posting reaction gifs?
It's spreading...

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”