Mini 1082 (Guns and Ropes: Midland): An Unfaithful Ending.

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini 1082 (Guns and Ropes: Midland): An Unfaithful Ending.

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Moderated by:
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Setup Reviewed by:
MichelSableheart, Vi, Hoopla, Mykonian, SpyreX

Guns and Ropes: Midland

*MNB Logo appears to start the news broadcast*

Mary: Good morning citizen of Midland, Texas, I am your anchor, Mary.

Steward: And I am your co-anchor Steward.

Mary: Midland is a beautiful with with great neighborhoods, solid commercial areas, and has one of the best economies in America. There are many reasons why people are immigrating to this city.

Steward: In this economic recession, Midland is one of the safest haven from the stress of life.

Mary: That being said, we recently have had reports of murder which have been slightly higher then normal. A month ago, only one person was reported to have been killed due to homicide. This month, at least four people have been confirmed to have died to similar circumstances.

Steward: And last night, a fifth one has been added to the list, which should likely be the last homicide incident of the month.

Mary: A twenty-seven year old woman named Karel Ybittar was found dead with a stab wound to the heart and a shot to the head. Investigators, despite resilient effort to find evidence that would lead to the perpetrator, have failed to accomplish anything in terms of progress. This could confirm that the perpetrator has successfully destroyed any evidence made against him and will not be caught unless extensive work is put forth by the government, the police force, and even the citizens itself.

Steward: On to other news...

*Shut TV Off*

You have a realization. These weren't criminals that could easily be caught in a matter of days, they were very intelligent and they knew how to avoid criminal authority. You have no training in law or police force, so you immediately dismiss the possibility that perhaps
you
could be the one to save this city from possible ruins. So you decided to go outside and get some fresh air, which is manly because you're bored and have nothing to do, not even house chores.

You decided to walk out of the neighborhood. Rather then turn left to spend a few hours at the city, you decided instead to journey northward to where there were no buildings and where no one lived. This looks like an ordinary walk to the countryside. After a few hours where you see no civilization for a few miles, you stopped. You feel lost, lonely, and even cold, since the weather is starting to cool off until a hint of spring arrives in about six months. But you just remembered the place where you lived and thought it was time to head back.

You thought of fond memories you had as a child, the things you used to cherish but now miss, and even your past life back. But you decided that it was best to suck it up and move on, for staying in the past would result in terrible consequences. But then you found your loneliness to dissipate into thin air. A minuscule part of your vision saw what somewhat familiar. These people. You were not accustomed to seeing people for less then a few hours, except when asleep. So rather then head home for the night, you used the opportunity to run toward
that
particular group. But when you finish jogging toward that group, you feel tired. You also saw a group of people in a grim, serious mood. They looked like as if they were about to inflict serious harm on each other. You ask them a question "What's wrong with you people? Can't we just go home and forget all about this conflict? It is utterly meaningless."

They all give you a strong glare that said "Would you like a taste of death?"

You back off, knowing that there was nothing you could do to resolve the conflict. But you had a revelation. Perhaps the person responsible for the murder were in that group. On the off-chance that was the case, you decided that it was worth sticking around from the distance. Unfortunately for you, there were no other witnesses to make a testimony. You had no choice but to record everything you saw. But you realized that you without knowing it carried a journal that you never wrote on and up until now, had no plans on writing, even thought your best friends gave it to you for your birthday last year. This looked like the time to give your pen the first stroke inside the diary. It would be uncensored, without edits, and give full detail on what you thought would be crucial to the history of Midland, the city you love so much.

With all that out, you began writing...

Dear

What I want to say...

Entry Number #1

Saturday, October 13, 2012

To be honest, I've never written in this diary before and up until today this fine afternoon, I thought it would never receive any attention from me. But for some reason, this particular event managed to get me interested in writing again. I guess when I die people will take a look at it and see what my life was like. Of course no one would that willing to search through a deserted house for such an unknown person like me.

I have a gut feeling that the event that I will be paying witness to will turn out to be like no other in this city. It will likely be scathing, sharp, fear-mongering, and unforgettable. And while no one else will share my feeling on this, it may very well put to end the trouble that has been occuring in this city recently before it gets out of hand. It is an exceptionally unique experience since as of this moment, I am the only witness of this incident. Whenever or not my prediction comes to blossom or wither away will be to see in a matter of days. I'll stop writing now and pay attention to the event and I will jog down what I see that I deem important to note.

Alive, But Uncertain of Others (Survived to End Game) (1):

Spoiler:
2. LynchMePls (Mafia Jailkeeper), survived and won the game Day Seven!

Bolded:
Player has confirmed by PM, but not in-thread.

Underlined:
Player has confirmed in-thread, but not by PM.

Bolded and Underlined:
Player has confirmed by PM and in-thread.

* (Number of Prods): If you receive three of these, you will be replaced.

Killed by Brutal Methods (Dead) (11):

Spoiler:
8. gonnano (Vanilla Townie), was punch in the face, kicked and stomped in the body, had the bottom of back carved "MAFIA", dragged and sticked on a wood, had his body burnt, and had an arrow through his heart, Day 1!

10. StrangerCoug (One-Shot Town Governor), killed by his handgun, receiving ten bullet wounds Night 1!

12. ProkhorZaharov (Vanilla Townie), had his head shattered into pieces by a hammer, was forced to strip everything except his underwear and shorts that he kept hidden under his lab pants, had his backbones exposed due to acid pouring on his body, was killed by superbacteria, burned, and then had his body destroyed by a grenade Day 2.

9. charter (Vanilla Townie), with blood on his face, arms, and chest with the heart opened to the night and the lung receiving an excess in blood, died Night 2

5. jimfinn (Vanilla Townie), was hit by a steel baseball bat, stomped all over the place and had his bones shattered, then mercilessly ended by a rifle bullet Day 4!

7. RobCapone (Town Doctor), killed by a chainsaw to his heart with his dying blood screaming on the ground Night Four!.

4. Riceballtail (Mafia Goon), was beaten in the face, stabbed in the shoulders by her katana, shot in the left and right arms with her left kneecap being blown off, and was stoned to death Day Six!

11. MacavityLock (Vanilla Townie), was stabbed numerous times in the chest and back area, bones and muscles exposed, and had a knife on his head Night Six!

Lateralus22 (Serial Killer), was attacked in the rib cage by pocket knifes, had his face, his ability to walk, and his knees ruined, was whipped eleven times, and then was put to end by a 12th century undiscovered sword that was unclean Day Seven!.

6. DemonHybrid (Vanilla Townie), was end gamed Day Seven!

3. pappums rat (Vanilla Townie), was end gamed Day Seven!

Willing To Risk Their Lives For Those Who Won't (Potential replacements) (0):

Spoiler:
None, but volunteers would be appreciated in case we need one.

Gave Up, But Instead of Dying They Deliberately Gave Out Everything About Them (Mod-killed) (0):

Spoiler:
Right now, no one, but this better remain the case.

The Law (Based off, but not stolen from LlamaFluff):

1. [READ]:
Do not just skim the rules laid down here, read every single letter. Learn them, live by then, love them.

2. [FUN]:
Make sure to enjoy the game as much as possible, but do not ruin the fun for others. Other people want to have fun, not just you.

3. [RESPECT]:
Always show respect to the game, to the mod, and most importantly, to the players. That means that constantly harrassing a player, being abusive, attacking a player personally, and others of the like, are not allowed.

4. [LANGUAGE]:
I do not wish to be bias at all, but if you want to play in this game, you're going to have to understand the English language. That means if you can't read this sentence, please do not play as you will be immediately ejected if I find out you do not have sufficent knowledge of the English language.

5. [SWEARING]:
Right now, I do not have a problem with other people swearing, heck, I do it sometimes as well. However, I am allowed to ban swearing from this game if a majority request it or if it gets so out of hand that it affects the game negatively.

6. [ONGOING GAMES]:
Do not link to them, do not discuss them. First offense will result in a warning for that person, a second offense (Or a serious enough first offense) is either a replacement or a modkill depending on the severity of the rule breaking. The first offense can result in the same thing depending on the severity of the rule breaking. The last thing we want is two games being affected because people are speaking about this game/another ongoing game.

7. [ASKING THE MOD]:
If it's something minor like a fix in the vote counts, then ask in the thread. However, if it's something like a complaint about the rules or clarification of your Role PM, you must ask the mod by PM. Questions asked by players in-game should be
bolded
or I may accidentally skip it.

8. [QUOTING]:
Quoting other players ingame is acceptable as long as it follows the rules. What is not acceptable is quoting role PMs. If a claim looks too similar to a role PM that you or another person may have, you will immediately be mod-killed on the spot. However, paraphrasing is acceptable although if you're worried about a paraphrase being too similar to your role PM, let me review it over to see if it's too close to the role PM or not. Better safe then sorry. :D

9. [SPAMMING]:
There will be players who are very active and if you are one of those players, good for you. However, that does not permit spamming the thread with useless posts and posting for the sake of it. Last thing we want in our lives is more clutter.

10. [ENCRYPTION AND THE LIKE]:
These are prohibited from this thread because not everyone can read them. Invisible texts or small texts are also not allowed in this game.

12. [PMING OTHER PLAYERS]:
This is fine if it's just about other things, but PMing a player about an ongoing game/giving them their Role PM is strictly forbidden. You will either be replaced out or mod-killed.

13. [DEADLINE]:
Each day will last two weeks or until a lynch is reached. To get a lynch going, a majority [half the number of living players plus one] must be reached. When a lynch is reach, it will be Twilight until I come in and post the lynch scene. Everyone including the lynchee will be able to speak during Twilight. After the lynch scene is posted, the game goes into Night where people may send in Night Actions/speak in their Quick Topic if they have one. After Night comes another Day. Rinse and repeat until end game. If the deadline is reached, but no lynch has occured, there will not be a lynch for that day and the game automatically goes into Night. No Lynch can also be voted, which also follows majority rule.

14. [ACTIVITY]:
Under normal circumstances, you must post once every fourty-eight hours in this game. Failing to do so will result in you being prodded. You will then be given fourty-eight hours to respond to prods. If you fail to do so, you will be replaced and will not be able to come back unless your successor replaces out as well. As for respond to prods, I'm following a three-strikes rule. If I have to prod you three times, you will receive replacement.

15. [V/LA]:
If you are not going to be able to post for an extended period of time, make sure to announce V/LA to this thread. I would prefer if you would PM to me, but announcing it in-thread or doing both is fine as well. However, as I do not check the V/LA thread, announcing V/LA over there does nothing and I will assume that you still have time to play without being prodded/replaced. However, there will be a limit on the V/LA. If your announce your V/LA to be more then ten days, you will be replaced since by then, you'll be missing about 70% of a day. However, if you do wish to not replace out due to prolonged V/LA, talk to me and we'll see what we can figure out.

16. [VOTING]:
To vote for a person, place a
Vote: Insert Username
on a person. You may also use the vote tag if you wish. You must unvote to vote another person, place a
unvote
on a person. To vote for a No Lynch, place a
Vote: No Lynch

17. [DEATH]:
Once you have died, either by lynch or Night Kill, you may not speak in the thread again aside from a short post with no contents that can potentially affect the game until endgame.

18. [END GAME]:
End game is where the game has ended and where I reveal Night Actions, Role PMs, give out commentaries on the game, etc. This is also where all living players may chat about the game and how it went. The game ends once a faction fufills his win condition or if the game ends in a draw.

19. [POSTING DURING PROCESS OF LYNCH SCENES]
This is absolutely prohibited. Just because I say that a lynch/night scene is in the making doesn't mean that you can start posting. Given that I'm a flavor-heavy mod, it make take awhile for good flavor to be created, so until the scene has been posted, you may not post (Which means that if it's a night scene in process, it is still night, so night rules still apply). It's a silly way to be mod killed and not something I want to do.

Here's a sample Role PM:
[color=green]Vanilla Townie[/color] wrote:You are a
Vanilla Townie

Active Ability:
All you have is the ability to vote and be outspoken in your words.
Passive Ability:
You do not have any passive ability to speak of.
Win Condition:
You win when all threats to town have been elminated.

Other Notice:
Please confirm via PM and in the thread. Link to thread is here.. This is to ensure that everyone has read there Role PM and that they will be participating actively in the game. You have fourty-eight hours to confirm or you will be prodded. Not responding to prod by confirming by PM and the thread will result in your replacement.
If you have a question about the roles, ask and I will put it here for all to see.

Do you have any flexibility with your prod rules?

Yes I do. People tend to have lower activity during the weekends, so because of that, I am counting the weekend as twenty-four hours in terms of prods. I will also be flexible in terms of V/LA's. If you're going to be V/LA, announce them in-thread and I will not prod you until you return from V/LA. If you fail to return from your V/LA within fourty-eight hours, I will prod you.

What happens if a lynch occurs but you're not around to see it?

Be patience, I will arrive to post the lynch scene. Until then it is Twilight. When I come around and a lynch has been made, I will close the thread in preparation for it.

Why is there a limit on how long our V/LA can last?

A V/LA lasting for an entire game day basically removes a player off the list if they are unable to post. I want to make sure the players of this game are actively posting and have enough time to contribute to the game. Of course I'm willing to make exceptions for pro-longed V/LA's like this, but as mentioned before, they need to be discussed by PM to see if we can work things out in your situation.

Can I use the flavor you provide for scum hunting?

No you may not. Flavor are meant to be enjoyed by everyone and just for enjoyment. They are not here to give out clues on game-related contents. The Day Phase is design for game-related contents.

I need to be replaced out. Can I search for my own?

I will gladly allow you to search for your own replacement, but keep note that you must not reveal any game-related contents to them (You'll be mod-killed if players that you PM'd saw game-related contents from you, example: information about your Role PM) and that I will also be searching for your replacement, so just because you PM'd a bunch of awesome players to take your spot doesn't mean that you're going to receive them. I will allow anyone to replace into my games and before you complain, remember that your slot being mod-killed would have been a lot worse faith for you.

It seems you're having a tough time getting a replacement for your game. Even thought I am playing the game, I can still help out in finding replacements.

When I start to doubt that I am going to receive replacement for said spot, I will allow other players to help search for replacements as well. I have a couple of examples of why I encourage helping to find replacement when it starts to look like I may have to mod-kill said player that needs replacements. But in normal circumstances where I'm able to find replacements, no.

Now let me ask you a question:
Have you read the rules and the FAQ above? If not, please go back to the beginning of this read and read it
carefully
. If so, then hope you enjoy playing this game! :D
Last edited by Super Smash Bros. Fan on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:45 pm, edited 51 times in total.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by Enigma »

Enigma confirms.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:09 pm

This will be my modding color for this game. I won't mod-kill you for using this as I find that to be silly, but I would like for you to not use this. If it gets to where you are deliberately trying to impersonate the mod (Me in this case) and after being warned by me, if you continue to do so, I will replace you as I will not tolerate multiple rule violators.

That being said, role PMs are going out immediately. You have until November, 9th, 2010 at 9:00 PM CST to confirm both
in-thread and PM
When I receive all in-thread and PMs confirmation, Day 1 will start.

For those interested in this game but missed out on it, I will add you to the list of potential replacements in the circumstance that a replacement is needed.
Last edited by Super Smash Bros. Fan on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rabies
Rabies
Townie
Rabies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Rabies »

/confirm
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

Confirmed yo.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

/confirm
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:50 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I hereby understand and confirm my role.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
ProkhorZakharov
ProkhorZakharov
Townie
ProkhorZakharov
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:42 am

Post by ProkhorZakharov »

/confirm
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:47 am

Post by charter »

/confirm
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:28 am

Post by Mizzy »

/confirm
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:04 am

Post by LimMePls »

/confirm
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:40 am

Post by moose200x »

/Confirm

Hi everyone!
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by jimfinn »

/confirm
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
gonnano
gonnano
Goon
gonnano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by gonnano »

confirm
Some men are born mediocre, some achieve mediocrity, and some have mediocrity thrust upon them.
- Joseph Heller
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:45 pm

This Aging Gentlemen Speaks of The Deadly Game of Mafia

An aging aristocrat walks peacefully into the countryside. He was a person in his early sixties, looked very waned, but at the same time, energetic and please with himself and the accomplishment he's made over the past decades. On the top of his head he possessed a black top head that leans slightly backward then normal. For such an old man, he had a vibrant amount of hair, which were still red as if it were to disguise an old person. However, it failed to disguise the other part of his face. There were wrinkles that started close to his lip and reached it's destination at close to the tip of his nose. It also had a scar on his forehead, indicating that he was targeted for a kill and not just for injuries. Much to people unexpectations, he had brown eyebrows and don a black mustache, indicated that his family had a multi-color hair gene trait. One could only imagine his hair somewhere else and maybe even not then. He was wearing a formal shirt for a walk. He had on a suit that looked similar to his top hat and resembled a time when automobile had just started, indicating that he emphasize on past things. Contrary to that was that he had a blue suit beneath the blackened shirt and a tie to go with it, indicating that he also loved the latest mature fashions. Pants were according to shirts in terms of color and shoes were a dull brown that have not received treatments for years.

He was also a very intelligent person. At one point, he had visited the world, going from England in Europe to China in Asia to Australia in Oceania. After his departure from Brazil, he said "Enough is enough, I am satisfied with life. Let me live in peace." Indicating that while he was adventurous, he did recognize his own limits.

He walked to a crowd. The crowd was angry, jealous, and exhibiting all sort of negative behaviors. They were hungry for blood and not all of them wanted to shead the blood of the guilty. He managed to do something that you were too afraid to do, only this time, he succeeded.

"Ahem." said the fine gentlemen. When people continued to ignore him, he said "
AHEM!
". With such a rude request, everyone immediately went silent and turned slowly to him. He then began to speak.

"I see that you thirst for other's blood. Some of you may wish to drink the blood of the innocent, but others I presume would eat the organs of the sinners who God has condemned on this Earth. Have I not recently gained a joyful personality, I would be very active in this argument. But as I do not like to cause human bloods to shead and that it seems inevitable, let me propose a somewhat clean way to deal with the varmints that are attempting to seize control of our glorious city."

The people's ears, including yours, knowing that he had a great plan, perked up to see what would be spoken from the roof of his mouth.

"I introduce you to a game. Not just a game, a game where your lives are on the stake, but if done properly, will vanquished all threats to town. This game is called Mafia. There are twelve of you, correct? Possibly thirteen?"

He asked you if you wanted to join in. Worried about your life, you decided not to risk your life but watch from the sideline.

"Okay, so he's innocent, that I can tell. But that cannot be said of the twelve of you. There are a chance that you are causing this destruction to our fine city and you must be put to rest, preferably in Hell if I say so myself. Every day, you will meet in this exact spot, but here's a trick. Each Day when it ends, one of you will be chosen to be killed. What torture they will use cannot be confirmed, but not everyone will come out of this alive. You will discuss who is the most likely to be causing a problem in our city and you will show them shame, you will show them pain, but most importantly, you will show them death that they cannot get out of. I trust this town to put to end to this nightmare, but you do not have much time, so deliberate quickly."

The old gentlemen head his way back home where he was relax and be with his families, who he cherish so much. You on the other hand, were to watch twelve other people in a fight for their own lives - and that for the city of Midland, Texas.

Saturday October 13, 2012

This is a very resilient person and prehaps someone I know but just can't remember. He gave a very powerful speech about how a deadly game can save Midland and he did ask me, but even am not that brave to risk my life. That being said, I am still going to jot down what happens in the game, so I at least have something to look back to when this dillema ends.

May God help us all.

Day One is off to an official start as of this post. With twelve players alive, it will take seven players agreeing on a person to perform a lynch or a No Lynch. The deadline set is Monday, November 22nd, 2010 at 6:00 PM CST.

Votecount #0, Day 1:

Enigima (0):
LynchMePls (0):
Moose200x (0):
Riceballtail (0):
jimfinn (0):
Rabies (0):
Mizzy (0):
gonnano (0):
charter (0):
StrangerCoug (0):
MacavityLock (0):
ProkhorZakharov (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting (12): Enigma, LynchMePls, Moose200x, Riceballtail, jimfinn, Rabies, Mizzy, gonnano, charter, StrangerCoug, MacavityLock, ProkhorZakharov
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by jimfinn »

VOTE: MacavityLock
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE: Mizzy for having a name that sounds very close to my all-time favorite furry character.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Vote: MacavityLock

Cause 'impin aint easy.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by charter »

Vote Macavity

Let's quicklynch him.
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by jimfinn »

That really strikes me the wrong way. I don't think a town player would suggest a quicklynch, even jokingly, this early. UNVOTE: VOTE: charter
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by charter »

I just quicklynched him another game.

You think that I'm trying to trick the town into quicklynching him by just saying that? No peer pressure or nothing, just out of the blue?
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Vote: jimfinn
because obv-sarcasm is obv.

Also, StrangerCoug, what furry do you speak of?
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:41 pm

When you left your house a few hours ago, it had a breezy, yet chilling effect on you. Before leaving the house, you considered bringing a light jacket with you to keep some warmth inside you. Now all of a sudden, you have no sure need or desire to put one up, which you congratulate yourself for not needlessly warming yourself up. But you wonder, why are you so warm? Is the rumors of 2012 starting to become true or is it just an unexpected increase in temperature? Luckily, you made sure to take your iPhone with you as well, which can check the weather in your region. The last time you remembered the weather being, it was hovering in the lower fifty range. It was a bit windy as well, probably explaining why you felt cold when arriving. Then you checked the weather.

(MBN logos with Weather Forecast as a subtitle occurs.)

Sarah: It is 1:00 PM and I am your brand new forecaster Sarah. I've been working with this company for years and this is my first weather broadcast report replacing Gloria who has retired after forty years of service toward Midland and MBN with her accurate news report that have helped determined days when people are capable of doing works, it managed to save many people lives, and makes Midland the great city it is today.

On to business, today is a slight change from expected. Originally the temperature for today was suppose to be fifty-three degrees for the high. This has turned out to be inaccurate reporting, as the temperature is expected to reach sixty-seven degrees for the high around 3:30 PM with wind speed around five miles per hour. Tomorrow will be sixty-three for the high and thirty-seven for the low with wind speed projected at ten miles per hour following long with a somewhat balmy day at seventy-one degrees for the high and forty-five degrees for the low, but the wind will remain about the same. Tuesday we will see a cold front arrive at Midland with morning temperature expected to dip to twenty-nine degrees and fifty-two degrees as the high for that day with wind being fifteen miles per hour. Wednesday will pick up a bit with temperature being at thirty-four degrees for the low and fifty-nine degrees being the high. The wind will remain about as severe as Tuesday, thought.

Kids wearing jackets to school are becoming more of a commonplace as the year progress down and the recent decline in temperature is evident of that trend that people go through every year.

You are at least relieved to have confirmed weather that you paid attention to instead of the discussion going on-hand. However, when you put the iPhone back in your pocket, you notice that anxiety is starting to tense up...

Vote Count #1, Day 1:

Enigima (0):
LynchMePls (0):
Moose200x (0):
Riceballtail (0):
jimfinn (1): Mizzy
Rabies (0):
Mizzy (1): StrangerCoug
gonnano (0):
charter (1): jimfinn
StrangerCoug (0):
MacavityLock (2): LynchMePls, charter
ProkhorZakharov (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting (7): Enigma, Moose200x, Riceballtail, Rabies, gonnano, MacavityLock, ProkhorZakharov
Rabies
Rabies
Townie
Rabies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by Rabies »

Mizzy wrote:
Vote: jimfinn
because obv-sarcasm is obv.
While I don't agree with jim's conclusion that charter is scum, I think his thought is genuine.

In contrast, this vote by Mizzy isn't accompanied with a reason that says why jimfinn is more likely to be scum, which makes me think it's faked. Mizzy, do you really think jim's discounting of the "sarcasm" makes him more likely to be scum? If so, why?

VOTE: Mizzy
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by moose200x »

Hello everyone. Can we just lynch LynchMePls? He SUCKS as town and is GOOD at being scum. As town he only wins 33% of the time while as scum he wins a whopping 80%.

It makes the most sense to lynch LynchMePls and I shall leave my vote on him until he is lynched.

(inb4 tunneling)

vote LynchMePls

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”