Mini 2286: Legends of the Hidden Temple IV (Explorers Win!)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #161 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:10 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Jeeze 7 pages. Aight gunna take me time to catch up, first game back in a while, different mechanics etc.

Also Heart are freaking amazing :P

AMA.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:11 am

O
K
s
o
I
'm
run
ning a
Bio
nic
Rea
ding
scr
ipt
t
o
t
ry
a
nd
he
lp
m
e
ke
ep
foc
us,
a
nd
i
t
mes
ses
m
y
quo
tes
u
p.
Th
is
po
st
wi
ll
b
e
ma
de
i
n
t
he
Bio
nic
Rea
ding
st
yle
bec
ause
rea
sons.
S
o
th
at
for
matting
you
're
see
ing?
T
he
ha
lf
yel
ling?
Th
ats
t
he
st
yle
bas
ically.

Us
ing
hu
rt
t
o
sh
ow
m
y
su
s,
these are not challenges!

{
t
he
scr
ipts
ev
en
mes
sed
u
p
t
he
pa
ge
tit
le,
th
is
i
s
"
ni
en
ds
o
f
d
en
p
le
I
V"
app
arently
xD}

Go
ing
t
o
pl
ay
aro
und
wi
th
th
is
scr
ipt,
ha
ve a
lo
ok
a
t
t
he
lic
ence
a
nd
s
ee
wh
at I
c
an
o
r
ca
n't
d
o
wi
th it.

-
Meg
Azumarill -
o
k,
any
thing
el
se?
Th
is
fe
els
li
ke a
ha
lf thought.

-
fur
tiveglace - I
rem
ember
yo
ur
lan
guage
u
se
be
ing a
lit
tle
od
d, I
fi
nd
i
t
we
ird
you
're
foc
using
o
n
t
he
cha
llenges
a
s a
met
hod
o
f
roo
ting
o
ut
sc
um,
wh
en
ea
ch
o
f
u
s
sho
uld
b
e
int
errogating
o
ur
tea
mmate
i
n
t
he
PT
s.
Wh
ats
yo
ur
tho
ughts
o
n
yo
ur
bu
ddy
s
o far?

- HURT: furitiveglance

-
Meg
Azumarill -
Y
et
n
o
vo
te
o
n
Nan
cy? HURT: MegAzumarill

-
Ai
sa - I
ju
st
do
n't
li
ke this.

-
Fur
tiveglance
a
nd
S
tD
int
eractions
se
em
go
od
t
o me

-
mas
tina -
I
'm
s
o
gl
ad I
ha
ve
t
he
bio
nic
rea
ding
th
ing
run
ning
n
ow xD

-
Cep
hrir -
Ye
ah
be
st
w
ay
t
o
re
ad
Mas
tina
i
s
s
ee
h
ow
s
he
go
es.
Hon
estly
fr
om
mem
ory,
tow
nier
s
he
i
s,
sh
e's
pro
bably
sc
um :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:47 am

Aisa whats your vibe on furtive so far?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:56 am

I think it's weak sauce. it's skimmed milk - dyed water.
Ironically comes labelled with red.

Considering our teammates are potentially scum, we need to get the feel on them asap as far as I'm bothered, I promise you Nancy and me will be constantly checking each other.

Treating this as some weird open-hydra thing sets bells off for me. Is your PT active?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:58 am

My priority currently is working out Nancys alignment.
If I think she's red, I'll be open about it and encourage challenges on us for it.
If I think she's green, its hydra time.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:41 am

furtive is giving me that vibe.

Each slot is still its own slot, the teams is an additional mechanic
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:50 am

In post 178, mastina wrote:
<3 Flea
Why'd you have to break my heart by rolling scum tho?
(Hey you did say anything. :P)
First game back for a while, I gotta do something to make an impact :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:09 am

In post 181, Aisa wrote:
In post 171, Flea The Magician wrote:I think it's weak sauce. it's skimmed milk - dyed water.
Ironically comes labelled with red.

Considering our teammates are potentially scum, we need to get the feel on them asap as far as I'm bothered, I promise you Nancy and me will be constantly checking each other.

Treating this as some weird open-hydra thing sets bells off for me. Is your PT active?
In post 172, Flea The Magician wrote:My priority currently is working out Nancys alignment.
If I think she's red, I'll be open about it and encourage challenges on us for it.
If I think she's green, its hydra time.
I agree there's a mechanical reason to prioritise sorting your partner, since challenging a team also impacts your partner. I think having a good read on your partner is one resource and there are paths to winning that don't involve that.

Is your accusation that furtive is too chill about my alignment or something else?

The PT has 8 posts between me and furtive. I'd call it moderately active, we haven't solved string theory yet, but hey, maybe by the end of the game.
My accusation is furtive already seems to want to avoid scrutiny and seems to want to avoid finding out your alignment. There's either a mechanical blunder here, or badly disguised intent. I remember him being a little stronger on both sides so I'm going to start throwing accusations and see what sticks for now. ftr The Blue Barracudas have 11 and we're already comparing reads. I've only been active today.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:37 am

In post 187, furtiveglance wrote:I don't think I'd want to 'avoid finding out Aisa's alignment' even if I was mafia - really unsure of what you're accusing me of with that one.

I don't think interrogating someone in a PT is conducive to reading them for alignment, nor do I have enough of a read on Aisa yet to declare and evidence it for the whole group. I'd say a townlean so far based on them feeling similar to previous games. If that read was more negative then I'd be more worried about my teammate, which seems fairly obvious to me.

If I had to guess, Flea, I'd say you're deliberately making quite dubious statements about me that you don't even believe, in order to try and sort me by my response. I recently read the endgame of Chromavalon, you seemed to think I was obvious by virtue of passivity (and your role). I think you're town for this, but I don't have confidence that you'll read me correctly, since I called you town when I was scum in that game.
You know I love a good game of screw around and find out.
Thing here is, you don't mention your partner at all. Nothing, nada, ziltch. But you're happy throwing out reads on most others.
Also this.
In post 166, furtiveglance wrote:I think focusing on elimination is the most important thing in any game, we can't leave like in a dance game so I don't see why it's particularly important to read your teammate correctly
I think the opposite. I think it's vital to sort your teammate. Thats the person you either need to defend or push hard because of how eliminations work in this setup. PTs I think are vital to helping learn to read a person, guards are usually a little further down, especially given you've entered this as a team.

Chromavalon was a while ago, and how my brain works has changed a lot since. For one thing that I can have a Bionic Text thing on this makes reading it a hell of a lot easier for me.

Curious how you twist that I don't believe what i'm saying, one of my things for mafia is I do my best to remain as truthful as possible and I mean what I say.
Unsure how you're not seeing the conviction here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:45 am

In post 187, furtiveglance wrote:I don't have confidence that you'll read me correctly, since I called you town when I was scum in that game.
Also what is this BS.
Scum do this all the time, town do this all the time, it makes no difference on how I'm going to read you.

tbf that you've gone for meta is interesting. Time will tell on if this is AI or not though
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:49 am

In post 197, Aisa wrote:Gamma is channeling her inner RH9!! :D
In post 184, Aisa wrote:What makes you think he wants to avoid scrutiny?
Still looking for a response to this if poss, Flea
Thought I'd responded to this, sorry.

is the main one in thread, combined with seeminly no mention of you at all in game but happily reading out and mentioning others. Feels very much cards close to chest and I don't like it honestly.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:59 pm

In post 213, Aisa wrote:
In post 183, Flea The Magician wrote:My accusation is furtive already seems to want to avoid scrutiny and seems to want to avoid finding out your alignment. There's either a mechanical blunder here, or badly disguised intent. I remember him being a little stronger on both sides so I'm going to start throwing accusations and see what sticks for now. ftr The Blue Barracudas have 11 and we're already comparing reads. I've only been active today.
Ok - thanks for patiently answering my questions. Here's how I see it.

I don't think furtive is quite avoiding scrutiny - my impression is that he's pretty null on seeking vs avoiding scrutiny. He isn't exactly running around screaming for people to engage with him, but he answers questions. You could argue he's possibly trying to avoid scrutiny by saying he doesn't have a read on me yet, but I find the way he's talked about it quite natural. In fact, I'm pretty sure I have said something very close to "I don't have a strong read on Player X yet, why would I state a read on them out loud" in a game as Town before.

Funnily, the word "passive" came to mind before furtive mentioned it. I think "furtive is being a little passive" feels like a more precise read of the situation than "furtive committed a mechanical blunder".
In post 201, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 197, Aisa wrote:Gamma is channeling her inner RH9!! :D
In post 184, Aisa wrote:What makes you think he wants to avoid scrutiny?
Still looking for a response to this if poss, Flea
Thought I'd responded to this, sorry.

is the main one in thread, combined with seeminly no mention of you at all in game but happily reading out and mentioning others. Feels very much cards close to chest and I don't like it honestly.
It also sounds like you suspect furtive of keeping his cards close to his chest
specifically with regards to my slot
. In order for this to be scum indicative, IMO, you need to have some theory for what makes scum!furtive specifically want to play his cards close to his chest
with regards to me
. Granted, I think there are reasons scum could do this, but I can also think of reasons town would do this.
And with your team. It's possible for both members of the team to be scumbuddies and generally an early tactic is often to not bring any light onto your buddies. The absence of you from his ISO screams louder than anything else there, and it caught my attention.

The music of this awe
Deep silence between the notes
Deafens me with endless love

And I was wondering why. While I've given no indication of any sort of reads, I've definitely made mention of Nancy, that I recall others have made a decent spread of who they're talking about and too as well.
The play and wording feels restrictive and hidden. I remember having this issue with furtive before that I didn't like their word choices and flow for having this kind of issue, and I did try to overlook it but something is sticking with me about this.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:19 pm

In post 217, Aisa wrote:
In post 213, Aisa wrote:Funnily, the word "passive" came to mind before furtive mentioned it. I think "furtive is being a little passive" feels like a more precise read of the situation than "furtive committed a mechanical blunder".
As in, I think his behaviour may be simply be the result of having limited time and not valuing sorting his teammate as much as Nancy or Flea do.

I've touched on this, but I think that there are multiple ways a Townie can make themselves useful in this setup. The neighbourhood is definitely a resource, but having a nullread on your teammate and good reads on the rest of the playerlist would also be very helpful.

In short, I guess that the accusation Flea is levelling here is that furtive doesn't seem to prioritise sorting me, but I don't see how that's scum-indicative.
This is interesting, as this is a 18 minute later clarification and deflection on furtives behalf as well as a nice lil twist on what I've said so far.

A neighbourhood is a powerful tool for both town and scum. if you're both town as well thats even better as you can collab reads and build cases together, thats two voices acting as one.

Nancys been proven an amazing hydra partner many many times in the past, having a neighbourhood with her where I know shes town makes us stupid good.

Now for the twist, you're stating that I believe furtive not prioritising sorting you is scum-indicative.
I haven't said that, at all - though I can see the skimmed milk off hand comment being seen as such.
Where I started was curiosity about furtive seeming to take the team as a single entity, not two entities. Further digging gave the absence of you. No read on you, this seems odd to me so I decided to poke it. Where I stand at the moment is I'm still a bit sus that furtive seems to be secretive.

The word choice and flow is very very short and minimal. It betrays no information beyond simple answers. How I read people is in how they write.

You, for example are using short, chained statements. You also state something then either give a justification or an excuse for it. You're attempting to be dismissive of this and claiming there's reasons for both. You're using an active defence with indirect defences. Its interesting, and amusingly puts more sus on you from my side.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:55 pm

In post 241, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 237, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 217, Aisa wrote:
In post 213, Aisa wrote:Funnily, the word "passive" came to mind before furtive mentioned it. I think "furtive is being a little passive" feels like a more precise read of the situation than "furtive committed a mechanical blunder".
As in, I think his behaviour may be simply be the result of having limited time and not valuing sorting his teammate as much as Nancy or Flea do.

I've touched on this, but I think that there are multiple ways a Townie can make themselves useful in this setup. The neighbourhood is definitely a resource, but having a nullread on your teammate and good reads on the rest of the playerlist would also be very helpful.

In short, I guess that the accusation Flea is levelling here is that furtive doesn't seem to prioritise sorting me, but I don't see how that's scum-indicative.
This is interesting, as this is a 18 minute later clarification and deflection on furtives behalf as well as a nice lil twist on what I've said so far.

Wow I wonder what you're really subtly implying here...oh no if I infer anything from this then it reveals my very sus defensive pov how smart of you

A neighbourhood is a powerful tool for both town and scum. if you're both town as well thats even better as you can collab reads and build cases together, thats two voices acting as one.

Nancys been proven an amazing hydra partner many many times in the past, having a neighbourhood with her where I know shes town makes us stupid good.

To respond to this and Nancy's point about teams in this game, the strength of Masons as a role is not the PT, it's knowing each other are town, which will never be possible in this game no matter how strong the townread on your teammate is. Even taking Masons as an example, I can't think of many uses for a PT besides preserving reads across a night on which you die. Very limited uses.

Now for the twist, you're stating that I believe furtive not prioritising sorting you is scum-indicative.
I haven't said that, at all - though I can see the skimmed milk off hand comment being seen as such.

Wow Aisa that was sus to infer that Flea sussed me, when fae literally said it in and probably other posts, insanely sus

Where I started was curiosity about furtive
seeming to take the team as a single entity, not two entities
. Further digging gave the absence of you. No read on you, this seems odd to me so I decided to poke it. Where I stand at the moment is I'm still a bit sus that furtive seems to be secretive.

When did I do the bolded. Literally never did I take the team as a single entity. This is a complete cap. How was I meant to get a read on Aisa's initial posts? Did you? Our PT was practically empty.

The word choice and flow is very very short and minimal
. It betrays no information beyond simple answers. How I read people is in how they write.

I don't think this is true about my ISO in this game. Obviously this will be somewhat subjective, others are free to weigh in.

You, for example are using short, chained statements. You also state something then either give a justification or an excuse for it. You're attempting to be dismissive of this and claiming there's reasons for both. You're using an active defence with indirect defences.
Its interesting, and amusingly puts more sus on you from my side
You might be too far tunneled for help from me at this point. Good luck getting me/us killed then, it won't be easy
This style of response really really irks me...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:12 pm

In post 217, Aisa wrote:

Wow I wonder what you're really subtly implying here...oh no if I infer anything from this then it reveals my very sus defensive pov how smart of you
I haven't implied anything. I've said exactly what I've said. This is an afterthought and a chunky one at that, with enough time to step away and come back.
In post 237, Flea The Magician wrote:A neighbourhood is a powerful tool for both town and scum. if you're both town as well thats even better as you can collab reads and build cases together, thats two voices acting as one.

To respond to this and Nancy's point about teams in this game, the strength of Masons as a role is not the PT, it's knowing each other are town, which will never be possible in this game no matter how strong the townread on your teammate is. Even taking Masons as an example, I can't think of many uses for a PT besides preserving reads across a night on which you die. Very limited uses.
A masonry is entirely different. This is shifting perspective and irrelevant.
In post 237, Flea The Magician wrote:Now for the twist, you're stating that I believe furtive not prioritising sorting you is scum-indicative.
Wow Aisa that was sus to infer that Flea sussed me, when fae literally said it in and probably other posts, insanely sus[/quote]
Suspicious, yes. Doesn't mean I'm SRing you. It means you've caught my attention for the wrong reasons. This is also referencing my opening post where I've skimmed up to the game and I assume then you're referring to my comment on your . It caught my attention for the wrong reasons, and significantly so.
sus != SAI.
In post 237, Flea The Magician wrote:Where I started was curiosity about furtive
seeming to take the team as a single entity, not two entities
. Further digging gave the absence of you. No read on you, this seems odd to me so I decided to poke it. Where I stand at the moment is I'm still a bit sus that furtive seems to be secretive.
When did I do the bolded. Literally never did I take the team as a single entity. This is a complete cap. How was I meant to get a read on Aisa's initial posts? Did you? Our PT was practically empty.
Has been my impression throughout your posts and early interactions with me.
The word choice and flow is very very short and minimal
. It betrays no information beyond simple answers. How I read people is in how they write.
I don't think this is true about my ISO in this game. Obviously this will be somewhat subjective, others are free to weigh in.
It absolutely is subjective and its how I work and have perceived you, others are always free to weigh in on this.
In post 237, Flea The Magician wrote:You, for example are using short, chained statements. You also state something then either give a justification or an excuse for it. You're attempting to be dismissive of this and claiming there's reasons for both. You're using an active defence with indirect defences.
Its interesting, and amusingly puts more sus on you from my side
You might be too far tunneled for help from me at this point. Good luck getting me/us killed then, it won't be easy
Amusingly what you've bolded is me shifting my sights onto Aisa, the amazing thing is I haven't even shifted into starting to go for you or Aisa seriously yet and you're already basically shouting
COME AT ME BRUH!
for BOTH of you.

I have no intention of getting either of you killed at this time, cool your jets. I haven't even been here a day yet. As for your , good. If that's your response to that post, good.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:13 pm

Of course I butchered the quotes.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:16 pm

Gnight, love to know why you're thinking that in the morning and if you still stand by it.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:56 am

In post 300, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 278, Ythan wrote:
In post 71, furtiveglance wrote:I can see why certain pairs which trust each other might not want to challenge as well which makes it difficult.
Can you explain your thought process here to me?
I can see why certain pairs, trusting each other, would rather put pressure on 2 other pairs to challenge, than add themselves to a small votepool by challenging.
Thing for me is unless you can godread your buddy you should be solving them actively.

I cant godread Nancy, not yet :p but I feel im damned good at reading her still. A votepool of 4 is dangerous territory to be in, as you know, and best way to avoid that is to be able to read your buddy for better and for worse. To me this reads as you want to avoid being in that situation at all.

Would love to know your thinking on the challenge you suggested.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:15 pm

Yes, not yet but was and is an option for consideration at some point soon.

You made several assumptions which is NAI for someone who hasnt played with me oreviously. I am happy to give a better breakdown of your posting and how im reading it when im not on mobile.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:50 am

In post 256, furtiveglance wrote:I'm going to bed now. I think the worst should challenge the Orange Iguanas, and that votepool would do me for D1.
In post 257, Flea The Magician wrote:Gnight, love to know why you're thinking that in the morning and if you still stand by it.
Still waiting on this.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:52 am

In post 298, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 257, Flea The Magician wrote:Gnight, love to know why you're thinking that in the morning and if you still stand by it.
Yeh I do, I'd like to vote off Meg or GE primarily
Oops found it.
ngl I expected a lil more stubstance.

Why these two?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:53 am

In post 309, Cephrir wrote:
In post 276, Gamma Emerald wrote:well I’ll wait for him to explicitly ask me before engaging that.
I am baffled by furtive's choice to not acknowledge this exchange

Like, gamma is supposedly one of your top suspects because of this unexplained action; I have set up an alley oop for you to get answers, and you're standing there checking out the bleachers
Ngl I'm a bit baffled by you trying to instigate between these two, why not ask for yourself?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:54 am

In post 317, Save The Dragons wrote:i feel like furative's posts lack emotion and i don't know if that's just playstyle
Its playstyle, words are short, structure is statements only. Drives me nuts ngl and still trying to diffuse what I can from it myself.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:38 am

obligatory yoink.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:10 am

In post 217, Aisa wrote:
Immediately in to clarify and expand on your own point. You offer your thoughts and provide two reasons for furtives "passive" behaviour.
Limited time
Not valuing sorting your teammate.

Limited time, it's a mafia game. We've a good amount of time. This also implies pre-existing knowledge of each other to some extent.
Nancy and me value sorting each other because honestly we can both go deep and we can both tear a game down. That's why I'm prioritising sorting her. Looking at the other teams...
Snakes and Parrots are the only ones I'm almost entirely inexperienced with as individual players, each other team has someone I recognise as being a strong player and I would prioritise sorting there if I was in that team.

Following the implication of pre-existing knowledge of each other which is evident beyond more than just this post here, I'd suspect you'd want to sort furtive out too fairly quickly as from memory he can be tricksy.

In post 217, Aisa wrote:I've touched on this, but I think that there are multiple ways a Townie can make themselves useful in this setup. The neighbourhood is definitely a resource, but having a nullread on your teammate and good reads on the rest of the playerlist would also be very helpful.
Hot load of fresh nothing here. We have a basic phrase which is universally true, then something I've noticed you do a lot.

Code: Select all

, but

You acknowledge a resource or a point
, but
then use an irrelevant point as a partial and indirect dismissal.
In post 213, Aisa wrote:He isn't exactly running around screaming for people to engage with him, but he answers questions.
You could argue he's possibly trying to avoid scrutiny by saying he doesn't have a read on me yet, but I find the way he's talked about it quite natural.
In fact, I'm pretty sure I have said something very close to "I don't have a strong read on Player X yet, why would I state a read on them out loud" in a game as Town before.

Formatting mine for ease of reading.

"He's not looking for interaction - is answering questions though" - ok, some people are reflexive players, I often become a reflexive player when I'm a but snowed under. This is defensive as you've given a justification for a perceived lack of action which wasn't even part of the challenge.

"You could argue" - Pre-emptive defense.

"he's possibly trying to avoid scrutiny by saying he doesn't have a read on me yet" - Hell of a reach. A lot of the game is nullread by me currently. Nullreads this early won't really bring scrutiny. Its like day 3 of the game? It's also a perspective shift from my initial points.
In post 213, Aisa wrote:It also sounds like you suspect furtive of keeping his cards close to his chest
specifically with regards to my slot
. In order for this to be scum indicative, IMO, you need to have some theory for what makes scum!furtive specifically want to play his cards close to his chest
with regards to me
. Granted, I think there are reasons scum could do this, but I can also think of reasons town would do this.
You tldr your interpretation of my stance, which is accurate enough aside from that I am suspicious but do not yet suspect - minor but vital difference to me at least.
Next bit stumps me a bit, In order for that to be SAI I need a reason for furtive to do that specifically with your slot... you're on the same team, if youre both scum there's a 50% chance of scum going a buddy down. That's a pretty big darn reason if you ask me.
"Yes scum
COULD
so this
, but
town
would
too." - I still need to get used to your style overall but this bit stands out as its not solid language. Could brings the implication of choice, would suggests action will be taken by town in that situation. I'm probably overthinking at this point but it strikes me as an attempt to LAMIST without the song and dance that usually comes with it.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:20 am

Cephrir wrote:
In post 348, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 309, Cephrir wrote:
In post 276, Gamma Emerald wrote:well I’ll wait for him to explicitly ask me before engaging that.
I am baffled by furtive's choice to not acknowledge this exchange

Like, gamma is supposedly one of your top suspects because of this unexplained action; I have set up an alley oop for you to get answers, and you're standing there checking out the bleachers
Ngl I'm a bit baffled by you trying to instigate between these two, why not ask for yourself?
I did ask for myself. Gamma declined to answer unless furtive asked.
I don't recall you directly asking, I'd have to check to confirm that though.
In post 376, Cephrir wrote:
In post 351, Flea The Magician wrote:Immediately in to clarify and expand on your own point. You offer your thoughts and provide two reasons for furtives "passive" behaviour.
Limited time
Not valuing sorting your teammate.
This might be an unfair characterization as I'm making it pretty much out of my ass without checking, but this makes me think that aisa seems to be simultaneously not focused on sorting furtive yet her participation in the main thread revolves around him.
Not exclusively but primarily at least, but I may be biased.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:42 am

The moment Nancy falls off she knows there's several people here who will be on her :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:48 am

So we have

Meg and worst - The Non-posters.
furtive and gamma - The Minimal Posters
me and StD - The Instigators
Aisa and Cephy - The Indirect Posters
Yume and Ythan - The Forgotten
Mastina and Nancy - Warming up. (Nancy's definitely got the cats butt wiggle vibe at the moment - you know its coming, just not when)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:11 am

In post 391, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 387, Flea The Magician wrote:So we have

Mastina and Nancy - Warming up. (Nancy's definitely got the cats butt wiggle vibe at the moment - you know its coming, just not when)
this makes very little sense to me
me and furtive are towards the top of the post count range, how are we "minimal posters"?
Because neither of you have posted anything beyond bare minimum in what you've posted.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:00 am

In post 417, Aisa wrote:
In post 330, Ythan wrote:
In post 320, Aisa wrote:Flea, is this a fair summary of your thoughts of furtive?
What prompted this post?
I guess just trying to understand how Flea's mind works and whether they are Town given the whole situation with Flea saying I'm making assumptions.
In post 253, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 217, Aisa wrote: [...]
I haven't implied anything. I've said exactly what I've said. This is an afterthought and a chunky one at that, with enough time to step away and come back.
In post 237, Flea The Magician wrote:Now for the twist, you're stating that I believe furtive not prioritising sorting you is scum-indicative.
My initial interpretation of the 18 minutes later comment was also that Flea wanted to imply that I was suspicious, and then there's furtive not prioritising sorting me, which we've been over.

My current guess is that Flea is Town, but imo making assumptions of the sort I have been making is a
completely reasonable
thing to do. Comments like "This is interesting, as this is a 18 minute later clarification and deflection on furtives behalf as well as a nice lil twist..." have a tone where, for most other players, you can safely assume means they scumread you.

And as I was turning over Flea's posts in my head I realised that after 253 I still wasn't sure if Flea SRed furtive for not wanting to sort me, that was one of my main concerns. Basically wondered if Flea was playing a big game of misdirection / pretending fae didn't mean what they actually meant.

To be clear I townlean Flea despite this, I think there are enough other indicators of a townie mindset and faer tone seems quite natural.
You're always welcome to ask where I stand on someone. For now, furtive is in no danger from me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:02 am

In fact I stated as much in the post you said, there as no interesting in seeing either of you eliminated.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:04 am

In post 426, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 415, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 391, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 387, Flea The Magician wrote:So we have

this makes very little sense to me
me and furtive are towards the top of the post count range, how are we "minimal posters"?
Because neither of you have posted anything beyond bare minimum in what you've posted.
then I don't think you're actually payin attention to our posts.
Thats the line you're taking? really?
I've just been sat on top of furtive and turning the heat up and you're saying I'm not paying attention?

C'mon gamma you're better than this.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:08 am

In post 429, Gamma Emerald wrote:why do
you
suspect rn, Flea?
Right now I'm wanting Silver Snakes and Green Monkeys to face off. I feel it could be an interesting situation.

You definitely need some poking at some point, MegA needs to show face and follow through on what they were doing - as does Quaxley. Mastina needs to show up and do what she does.

If it was a free elimination I'd be sat on Aisa right now.

An annoyingly large pool of sus, admittedly, but we have time.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:10 am

In post 433, Gamma Emerald wrote: there are probably shortcomings in my content thus far but I wouldn't call "bare minimum" an accurate one
Anything you're particularly happy about that you've posted that should be standing out to me?

Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 435, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 429, Gamma Emerald wrote:why do
you
suspect rn, Flea?
Right now I'm wanting Silver Snakes and Green Monkeys to face off. I feel it could be an interesting situation.

You definitely need some poking at some point, MegA needs to show face and follow through on what they were doing - as does Quaxley. Mastina needs to show up and do what she does.

If it was a free elimination I'd be sat on Aisa right now.

An annoyingly large pool of sus, admittedly, but we have time.
why the Monkeys?
Ceph and StD are always fun to put under a bit of extra pressure, makes them a little easier to read ime.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:26 am

In post 441, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think these posts go somewhat above and beyond
I think I see what you mean by "bare minimum" tho, I wouldn't call it that, I'd call it "short and sweet"
I'll stick with minimal. You've made little of anything, and bear minimum of questioning which is at best intrigue over serious questioning.
Cephrir wrote:<span style="font-weight: bolder;">Th</span>at <span style="font-weight: bolder;">sa</span>id <span style="font-weight: bolder;">fl</span>ea I <span style="font-weight: bolder;">th</span>ink <span style="font-weight: bolder;">yo</span>u <span style="font-weight: bolder;">sho</span>uldn't <span style="font-weight: bolder;">gi</span>ve up on <span style="font-weight: bolder;">Ai</span>sa <span style="font-weight: bolder;">happ</span>ening <span style="font-weight: bolder;">qu</span>ite <span style="font-weight: bolder;">ye</span>t <span style="font-weight: bolder;">alth</span>ough <span style="font-weight: bolder;">gra</span>nted <span style="font-weight: bolder;">th</span>is <span style="font-weight: bolder;">da</span>y is <span style="font-weight: bolder;">prob</span>ably <span style="font-weight: bolder;">end</span>ing in a <span style="font-weight: bolder;">Me</span>g <span style="font-weight: bolder;">el</span>im if <span style="font-weight: bolder;">sh</span>e <span style="font-weight: bolder;">do</span>esn't <span style="font-weight: bolder;">st</span>art <span style="font-weight: bolder;">do</span>ing <span style="font-weight: bolder;">st</span>uff
my gods this could be atrocious....
anyway.
Why just meg and not worst? Neither are really here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:26 am

yup it killed it. ffs. more tweaking needed.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:30 am

In post 449, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 441, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think these posts go somewhat above and beyond
I think I see what you mean by "bare minimum" tho, I wouldn't call it that, I'd call it "short and sweet"
I'll stick with minimal. You've made little of anything, and bear minimum of questioning which is at best intrigue over serious questioning.
Cephrir wrote:That said flea I think you shouldn't give up on Aisa happening quite yet although granted this day is probably ending in a Meg elim if she doesn't start doing stuff
my gods this could be atrocious....
anyway.
Why just meg and not worst? Neither are really here.
ebwop/fix
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:31 am

I've turned it of, if I miss something then just unlucky I guess...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:01 am

In post 460, Gamma Emerald wrote:I posted a list in my team thread earlier so I'm building from that

townreads

cephrir: this read has gotten stronger since I first said I TR him, I like his drive that he's showing so far.
yume: I think her mastina sus was genuine and she just feels natural rn
fenrir: clearly motivated to solve I think
ythan: hood interactions are clean and she's been solid in thread too

townleans

nancy: I was concerned about the lack of read on me but I think she's towny in how she responded to that.
furtive: I've actually liked his engagement with me. He's also effectively addressed some of my concerns about him.

nulls

the worst: will figure him out eventually, no clue rn. Anyone who bothers me about accelerating this will end up on my naughty list.
aisa: I felt she was towny early but I honestly don't have a strong impression of her posting

scumleans

mastina: this is a weird crackpot read, but I don't think her read me makes sense on a couple levels. Calling me town so early seems premature, and I also think her early reads on me trend towards the opposite of my actual alignment when she's town (yes I could be scum and mastina could be town and this would be accurate but w/e).
flea: I get a bit of a bad vibe from the constant clashing with aisa + furtive while not actually meaning to put pressure there

scumreads

meg: don't care for her handling of yume/nancy and it feels a bit like she's trying to lurk out

If I wanted to tinfoil an associative, I could see flea as scum with aisa or furtive based on the clashing without pushing, it registers as potential theater.
Oh the pressure was meant. You can apply pressure with an SR you know. I wouldn't even call this clashing tbh :P
That said this list is a stinky list. Theres been a LOT happen you seem to be missing. Ignoring my prodding and probing of Aisa and furtive, Meg isn't even present, neither is worst. Mastina and Yume are also notably absent since my arrival a day late.

I can't help but feel that you hate the call out for the minimal content posting you've been doing, given you acknowledged it yourself as "short and sweet".
Not gunna lie Gamma this doesn't have the solid feel I'm used to from you. I'm going to go eat, then I think we are due some words :3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:54 am

Quick look over gamma then, trying to be helpful early, potentially serious TR on ceph on page 5, happy for a challenge on the parrots which is interesting. Mostly on furtive. Vauge questioning, more being "helpful"...

Gamma, one you think stands out for you too, lets talk.
I'm not even sure who furtive is aiming at with agreeing in 228, judging by the worst responding I'm assuming there.

so you're saying furtive trajectory is off and honestly this post is a perfect example of why you're both minimal posters.
"you bussing?"
"odd, why?"
"Scumreads! includeing you"
"meh"
"i'm right!"
like wtaf.

None of this interaction is good - there's ACTUALLY NOTHING HERE except apparently I missed a shrugging contest.

more being helpful, missing a question, missing a missable question...

also appears to flow in a way I don't see. I'm not seeing you getting booed, and having a teammate is a way to get reads sorted because I could ask something, Nancy could ask the same thing and we'd both phrase it differently and get different answers.

speaking of which, we're followed by probably one of the more serious questions you've asked so far. You've dropped a good amount of "nothingburger" responses yourself.

Little further down we get "I was sus of you earlier" when you'd already stated a TR, and then going on to poke furtive yourself about the memes and being inorganic.

Then we're back to less sus of furtive, a solid TR on me, Aisa is odd.
little bit of follow up, not much more on it.

Acknowledgement of missing the missable questions earlier, using a postcount defence against my offhand yet accurate surmisation of peoples activity.

more nothing, smol challenge which could easily be returned, shooting self in foot, trying to bait me (backfired, oops) then the reads list...

The solid TR on me has fully evaporated, is now liking furatives engagement with her, aisa was town but now iffy.

this is almost a complete inversion of earlier Gamma...?

---

So after that skim, you seem keen for people to read you. I'm not liking what I see, you're more evasive/nothing than Aisa (who is at least actively evasive/defensive) and MAASIVELY inconsistent. You say I'm not paying attention where instead you keep to just be pulling reads from betwixt thy cheeks and doing everything possible to not cause waves, why? There's several things you've made sus comments on but done NOTHING about.

I guess the most important question here, Are
you
paying attention, Gamma? Is that reads list of your solid or is it exaggerated for the early game?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:05 pm

A miracle?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:01 pm

In post 472, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don't play dumb!
you
know that
I
know that nancy is not someone to be trifled with when scum against her. I could have tried to de-escalate the situation but I opted not to, because I wanted to communicate myself candidly.
Nancy is someone you shouldn't take lightly regardless of alignment, she's a strong player and someone I have a lot of respect for.
Honestly that you're pushing her for not reading you is weird af to me.
Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 469, Flea The Magician wrote:
Little further down we get "I was sus of you earlier" when you'd already stated a TR
what is this referring to?
Your Furtive read.
Gamma Emerald wrote:Idrk
Fae is pushing me on a lot of surface-level points imo
And since I’m here, the walk-back of the flea TR was because I wasn’t paying much mind to the trend of softball treatment of Aisa+furtive until the weird grouping post rolled out
Hey you came at me :) I'm not even pushing you here, I'm trying to sort you and work out what your motives and contributions are so far.
Nice of you to justify your TR to SL shift though - once its pointed out. Compared to what you've tried squeezing Nancy on I'd say I've got a solid standing at least.

You disagreed with Furtive being a minimalist poster and came for me on that as well, what do you actually think of furtives posts? You starting not liking that - then when I call you out you seem to have inverted your reads, is my position that tenuous to you?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:05 pm

In post 476, Save The Dragons wrote:I feel the way you handled my Nancy suspicion would be more similar if you were scum here, I remember you kind of writing it off suggesting Nancy was town, but here you engaged with me and we both felt at least something from her post regarding her read on you

I dunno I'm just trying to reconcile why flea is coming after you when you seem pretty town to me
You're seeing something I'm not, is there a vibe or post I'm missing? Wheres the read from?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:53 pm

In post 480, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 338, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think you’re an easier sort when you replace into games and was a bit bothered to see you opting to not provide content
wrt flea/furtive/Aisa I am becoming less suspicious of furtive more recently, I may think about Aisa a bit more though as I see her content in-thread as a bit odd. Flea I’m pretty solid about my TR on rn
This is the first post where I state I potentially TR furtive. That post comes after the general area in my ISO Flea seems to be at with the part I inquired about.
In post 469, Flea The Magician wrote:
Little further down we get "I was sus of you earlier" when you'd already stated a TR
This is malarkey.
Was either furtive or Aisa, either way your read shifts and inverts on them and you were inferring a TL at least prior to that, I'm sure it was on about furtive.
Next time I'll do better on my skim notes :3 and I'll have a dig and find what I was looking at, memory should be fresh to us.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:53 pm

In post 482, mastina wrote:
In post 386, Flea The Magician wrote:The moment Nancy falls off she knows there's several people here who will be on her :P
Speaking of falling off it saddens me that this is your scumplay.

You're a joy to play with but you're very transparently scum here. </3
Likewise, your mechanical play is miles better than mistaking a partners game for lovers :P

Do tell though, which bits pinged you?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:03 pm

Actually making me tile some tabs, so much for an easy game to come back to.
In post 311, Gamma Emerald wrote:I felt like your solving at that time felt inorganic, mostly the bit about memes being scummy for some reason
Would be the exact post. Hands up on this one, I think I crossed wires somewhere. My bad.
I thought I saw a furtive town read early on, might've been Aisa? Lets looky see...

Nah I got a wire crossed, i think I know where too. honestly doesn't change much from my side of things at the moment.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:06 pm

In post 492, mastina wrote:
In post 487, Flea The Magician wrote:Likewise, your mechanical play is miles better than mistaking a partners game for lovers :P
(not sure how to voice my response to this given ~~thin ice~~ (those who know me should know tho), but this is blatantly false and demonstrably/provably so)
My experience has you fairly solid on base mechanics. Is old experience mind, don't think we've played each other for a long ass time at this point.

Anyway whats pinged you?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:07 pm

In post 494, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 479, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 476, Save The Dragons wrote:I feel the way you handled my Nancy suspicion would be more similar if you were scum here, I remember you kind of writing it off suggesting Nancy was town, but here you engaged with me and we both felt at least something from her post regarding her read on you

I dunno I'm just trying to reconcile why flea is coming after you when you seem pretty town to me
You're seeing something I'm not, is there a vibe or post I'm missing? Wheres the read from?
are you talking about the nancy read?
I mean, while I am kinda going at Nancy a little bit you do mention me going at Gamma here :P
What you seeing in Gamma that I'm not?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:12 pm

In post 497, Save The Dragons wrote:oh

gamma just feels super genuine
Interesting, I'll give you that one, there's nothing "hiding" so to speak... tbh there's nothing there
to
hide.
In post 498, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 493, Flea The Magician wrote:Actually making me tile some tabs, so much for an easy game to come back to.
In post 311, Gamma Emerald wrote:I felt like your solving at that time felt inorganic, mostly the bit about memes being scummy for some reason
Would be the exact post. Hands up on this one, I think I crossed wires somewhere. My bad.
I thought I saw a furtive town read early on, might've been Aisa? Lets looky see...

Nah I got a wire crossed, i think I know where too. honestly doesn't change much from my side of things at the moment.
I
greatly
look forward to your report on this matter.
Youve had it, you want more be precise. I crossed a wire and had a post out of context. Doesn't change my stance on you at the moment as honestly its minor in thinking currently.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:12 pm

You want to be more precise - ask.

hate it when the brain does the thing where words.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:19 pm

In post 113, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 82, Save The Dragons wrote:ceph did you role scum lmao
I think he's looking like town rn, why do you say this?
I got a lil fixated. having BRead off is driving me mad ngl.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:24 pm

ngl it's 1:23am and my painkillers are wearing off as well as stress of the day ahead kicking in so my brain is starting to fog.

Aisa is someone who you inverted your read on and finished neutral, I don't see any progression beyond my interactions there.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:34 pm

Yeah I'm tagging out for the night, attendance tomorrow will be shakey due to an assessment we have.
Spoiler:
We get to trauma dump on a dude for 50 mins while he assess how bad we are and there's no post-support. whoo.

Aisa is mentioned enough to have a read on her be in town, scum and neutral.
I'll go back over that skim and add the post numbers either later or tomorrow.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:53 am

Nothing like salt in a wound, pain flare starts easing and the pharmacy doesn't have my meds - I've ran out x.x
Yesterday was a spicy as predicted but hey I found a Base Set Ponyta for 10p so could've been worse :3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:12 am

In post 508, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Basically, Flea doesn’t want Iguanas challenged because fae’s afraid of furtive possibly being run up. So if furtive’s town like I think he is, why does scum!Flea make that particular post?
Yeah I'll confirm this. Was wanting to see what else spilled out from that pot before saying anything really.

Aisa still has my sus though and leaning scum there from what I remember, has been a foggy couple days.
In post 520, the worst wrote:
In post 449, Flea The Magician wrote:Why just meg and not worst? Neither are really here.
uh I think there is a marked difference between my activity and megazu's
Eeeeeeeh. Given I've called out two of the highest posters as having the lowest posts of actual value, what makes you think I'm going see a difference in at this particular moment 3 posts you've made?

That said this sounds promising and hopefully I stumble on meg while catching up.

welp disappointed. I like the challenge but wouldn't mind knowing the thought process behind it.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:11 am

Tempted to vote for Yume initially wont lie, like MegA and worstie have bearly been here but I have to check Yume is even playing half the time.

Ain't touching mastina because she'll tell later and I can only iso 3 people at once.
Learning from with Gamma, going to notate where I am at the ISO read.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:11 am

Feels like I'm doing one of the alts gimmicks o.O
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:19 pm

In post 584, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 581, Flea The Magician wrote:Tempted to vote for Yume initially wont lie, like MegA and worstie have bearly been here but I have to check Yume is even playing half the time.

Ain't touching mastina because she'll tell later and I can only iso 3 people at once.
Learning from with Gamma, going to notate where I am at the ISO read.
Yume is probably my strongest tr. You trusted my reads in Chromavalon and LOST and I wound up being right on all of them, including Noraa!scum in LOST.
I do trust your reads, unfortunately this time we're not a hydra and I have to put more effort in :P You know with Yumes activity I'd be challenging your read there but going with it as I can't exactly SR them
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:36 pm

ISO of Yume, MegA, the worst

Entry 1, entry 2, I know entry 3 is around here but can't add worsties predessor to the mix...

(meg) RVS? dunno.

Emojigate...

(meg) rvs silliness, some spice from Yume() which I'm not entirely sure of this reaction ngl.

ew meg ()

megs is interesting given worsts - but then worsties entry is but meg did post again at ...

why does worsts post stream (-) just feel like shitposting? Meg is scum, asks furtives reads, then departs as "people are having more valuable interactions than I have rn" ().

Yume blowing through like a fart in a breeze.... ()

(tw) dropping some reads... I'm genuinely not seeing where these TRs are from on Yume.

(tw) makes me lol. Yes I'll give you there's a difference... you're shit posting. megs doing the meg thing of not being here once the game explodes. previously mentioned, this does stand out to me though and I'm not sure why.... does spin this differently though - and I like the catch up.

And it's Yume with the steel chair!!
()

I know we all wanted this pmuch... but why? again we're farts in the breeze level of interaction.

So MegA/Worst - whats your PT like? Do you even like each other? Whats your thoughts on Yume?

Yume - There's an air of knowing in your posts and I'm wondering how actively you and Mastina are talking? Is this a challenge you believe in or did you just YOLO this?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:03 pm

In post 593, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 592, Cephrir wrote:I'm not that interested in helping myself when the attack is so dumb

Meg is going to lurk no matter what I do. The worst might post if prodded. It's simple
Why is a poster less useful to have in the game?

Surely you want to smoke the lurkier player on principle?

And this is as if you have no read on either player, how is that possible?
smoking the lurkiest player huh...
Yume on 15, Meg on 19.

Like don't get me wrong, absolutely yeet within worst and meg today but I'm not seeing where Yume is being so town.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:12 pm

In post 559, Yume wrote:Well, mastina will think this is a bad play, but I'll take it.

Challenge: Silver Snakes

So says me and my spirits.

There isn't a disagreement here, just a pre-emptive "meh screw it"
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:23 pm

In post 599, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 598, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 559, Yume wrote:Well, mastina
will think this is a bad play
, but I'll take it.

Challenge: Silver Snakes

So says me and my spirits.

There isn't a disagreement here, just a pre-emptive "meh screw it"
I'm guessing Yume suggested it in the PT and mastina said 'no that's bad', which is what I mean by disagreeing.
Will think, not does think.
Its done without Mastina's knowledge or input, which yeah that's why I'm not considering Yume for today, its bought time. Absolutely putting her under scrutiny though still.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:17 am

In post 612, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 610, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 608, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 606, Cephrir wrote:I don't know what it is about me that makes people forget what words mean in order to find ways to doubt me

Should I go find pressure in the dictionary
It makes sense as a concept, I don't agree with it though. I vote to kill
I work like Cephrir fwiw
I like voting beyond just trying to eliminate someone, I kinda view that as essential to the atmosphere of play here.
Ok but your 'pressure' could literally make someone exit the game.
Thats the pressured persons problem.
Weird take though.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:18 am

In post 614, the worst wrote:I wish this was more motivating than it is I just feel like I'm waiting for megazu to do something and if they don't I'm probably dead ig?
Alternatively do something and hunt?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:24 am

Ye gods mastina go rest o.O yiure worse than my painposting.

Still not seeing Yumes towniness ngl, that youre both in sync and noticeably not in thread aint doing much for me ngl.

Literally doing a john travolta in pulp fiction here
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:04 am

Yeah nobody seems able to, Nancys been the "best" explaination so far of just "I know her. Their scumgame is night and day, trust me" which I really really wanna do but we're not a hydra or mason and ngl a lil bit of Nancy paranoia is always required lol
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:14 am

In post 646, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 643, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 573, Gamma Emerald wrote:alignments are randomized but S/S teams are possible
I understand this, I think some people misunderstood an earlier post of mine as if I thought the mod chose.

But my point was just that people might think S/S pairs are improbable but they're perfectly possible
I could see a Mega/Duckling S/S pairing.
Given they're both basically meh - I'm starting to struggle to -.-;

annoyingly my reads are stupid weak atm barring one or two
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:18 am

Honestly, I'd go Meg at the moment over The Worst. (Nancy will be here in a moment to tell me I'm wrong no doubt :P) because absolutely the elimination needs to be in those two.

The big issue I have overall from this is I don't see that much information coming to light regardless of who of the 4 flip.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:28 am

In post 680, Cephrir wrote:
In post 677, Flea The Magician wrote:Honestly, I'd go Meg at the moment over The Worst. (Nancy will be here in a moment to tell me I'm wrong no doubt :P) because absolutely the elimination needs to be in those two.

The big issue I have overall from this is I don't see that much information coming to light regardless of who of the 4 flip.
Nothing wrong with competing wagons. Maybe that will help on the info side too
Wagonomics has never been a strong point of mine despite my best efforts.

Will probably have a crack again mind, depending how we do for vote counts.

for now, money where mouth is.
VOTE: MegA
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:58 am

In post 683, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 677, Flea The Magician wrote:Honestly, I'd go Meg at the moment over The Worst. (Nancy will be here in a moment to tell me I'm wrong no doubt :P) because absolutely the elimination needs to be in those two.

Sell me on Mega and I’ll switch. I don’t tr either of them.
Same tbh, I just feel MegA had a stronger start but the silence is telling. Worst has at least said "meh others are doing better" and "i'm demotivated"
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:55 am

UNVOTE: MegA

Freaking choo choo much
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:00 am

Yes, momentum good, surprise E-1 from nowhere not so good.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:01 am

We've still had jack all from Yume and then E-1 with nothing.

Nancy I'm now mega sus of despite being my best town read, and your reasoning at best is "lolmentum" and "switching it up"
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:10 am

Unofficial VCMegAzumarill ->
furtiveglance,
Gamma Emerald, mastina, Flea The Magician, furtiveglance, Nancy Drew 39, Yume
the worst -> Save The Dragons, Cephrir,
furtiveglance

mastina:
Yume:

Not voting: MegAzumarill, the worst, Ythan, Aisa
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:11 am

Was E-1 before I unvoted, forgot to strike myself
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:13 am

In post 697, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Flea, I <3 you but your suspicion on me makes 0 sense. I don’t tr either Mega or duckling but I thought your point made sense.

And no, I’m obviously not going to vote outside of those two because Yume’s play here isn’t scummy like it was when she voted Ircher in Anything uPick.
I mean I'm in an abnormal brain state currently anyway. If that's all the reason it takes to move you then either I need to be sus or there's no reason really for either of them. Normally when trying to convince you of something I expect there to be resistance :/

pedit - that's an evaporated tl.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:17 am

My point is these are some weak sauce reads and Cephy nailed it in our options are literally nothing and functionally nothing.
no matter who we vote of the four if we're entirely honest.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:20 am

Honestly Nancy....
VOTE: Yume
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:22 am

Until someone gives me a solid reason to TR them, that's sticking for a bit.

I don't care if its happening or not, I'm also aware I'm losing lucidity fast.

Yume has done less than either of MegA or Worst and weirdly enough has at least 3 TRs.

Yes my paranoia is kicking in.
No I don't care.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:24 am

My issue currently is Yume apparently has all these TRs when nobody can tell me why shes town and has somehow done less than MegA and worst when this seems to be an activity based elimination push on all sides.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:27 am

Thing is I'm not dying for a while. Mentally maybe.

I can think of a couple reasons for a scum!yume to issue a challenge here tbh. Big one being theres been consistent animosity against the Silver Snakes, its an easy challenge to make and one to gain some easy townie points.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:29 am

hard disengage noted.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:32 am

Because there's been nothing on her all game until I twigged.
Its an easy shot to make and with a number of TRs ready to cover her combined with nothing heading in their direction, its a good play honestly. Don't get me wrong I can think of countless other TAI/NAI reasons to do it too. But the lack of people looking in that direction has me concerned.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:35 am

In post 722, Save The Dragons wrote:flea i've fought you in the past and it's gotten me nowhere so why would i keep engaging
I mean the first thing you've done wrong here is look at this as a fight.

Your TR is based on gut, that's fine, there's a few people doing that, that's weird to me. The fact people are locking in TRs based on this is weirder still and then that shes been written off todays elimination entirely because of gut - dafuq.

Your is the best argument yet in this game for her to be town, I consider it NAI personally but still.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:48 am

I already said, I expected more resistance from Nancy, she's still my strongest town read by far, don't worry about that.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:34 pm

There is the other issue of I don't read games for meta, the meta I use is my own experiences with players.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:46 pm

by telling me what shes done here to earn a TR?
When it comes to literally nothing and figuratively nothing, Yume is in the same as meg - literally nothing.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:47 pm

furtive i've already dismissed the challenge and given reason why scum would do it, try again.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:48 pm

Literally StD has given the best argument here and even thats little more than null
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:55 pm

Thats what worries me. That open goal is just as open for scum if those two are town, I don't like how easy this is.

i'm not even scumreading Yume (Why are people making my reads up for me?) - Small lean based on activity maybe but still nothing worth calling home about. My big issue at the moment is this feels too easy.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:55 pm

So I'm still interested in that wall Aisa...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:02 pm

In post 759, furtiveglance wrote:I've half a mind to double tap the snakes.
I find it unlikely to be an S/S pair but honestly I can see it being a good plan at this point.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:04 pm

So this is more of a detailed readslist than something actually substansive and relevant? Kewl you stay on the sus list and as a SL now.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:09 pm

Something relevant to the gamestate that isn't a readswall. You were saying something about being against a hammer, there's nothing there about it
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:34 am

In post 774, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 768, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what, it’s Cobra Kai time.

STRIKE HARD
STRIKE FAST
NO MERCY

I challenge the Purple Parrots
Hold up. This challenge makes 0 sense if you TR me, which you're claiming to. Motivation was...pressure on Aisa and Ythan? You know I TR Aisa. I can't see town motivation for doing this Gamma, you need to explain sharpish.
You're really not getting this are you?
You are probably the only safe person in this elimination.
The challenge on you isn't on you but on your team and honestly I approve of this.
I think you're the only one with a TR on Aisa currently. I've been sus there since the start and once i'm caught up I'm voting there.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #95) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:38 am

Having read Mastina's walls, her world seems absolutely inverse to mine. Her logic isn't making sense to me (but I am heavily medicated currently, going to ask Nancy to sanity check me)

Mastina you want my elimination, why?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #96) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:43 am

Genuinely if you want me yeet () then challenge us next. You've got this big game plan and absolutely nothing behind it.

Honestly there's nothing at all in what you're posting. It's fluff and speculation at best.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (isolation #97) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:46 am

VOTE: Aisa
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:47 am

In post 806, Yume wrote:VOTE: Aisa

mastina's recent posting is towny, by the way. Source: meta.
Disagree, same source.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:14 am

In post 810, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 793, mastina wrote:(For the record my current guess is all four combatants town, with scum as being 3 of flea/worstie/StD/Cephrir, but I admit it's possible Aisa is scum there too. I'd prefer furtive over Aisa tho because furtigve gives info about the wagon directlyu, whereas Aisa only gives it indirectly.)
You think we're all town? So jettison Ythan for relative lack of posting (no offence). Your TR there needs explaining

Your read on Gamma is 'town for the challenge', when the challenge derailed the group's direction (probably voting out TW), just for 'pressure' on two slots - and GE doesn't even have a preferred vote.

Also, how is Flea mafia? What am I missing?
If my memory on how mastina works is correct, my entry warranted her snap lockscum read. That's about all you've missed.

Happy to go into detail on my SR on Aisa for you if needed.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:47 am

or use an ISO link.

I genuinely loathe how short and lacking Yumes posts are and can't understand Nancys faith in her reads at all.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:22 am

In post 854, Yume wrote:
In post 851, Flea The Magician wrote:or use an ISO link.

I genuinely loathe how short and lacking Yumes posts are and can't understand Nancys faith in her reads at all.
Well, did you play with me before this game?
Nope and ngl I'm hoping we don't meet again, you're hell to read.

Apparently some peeps need to learn what a push is....
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:30 am

In post 874, Yume wrote:
In post 872, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 854, Yume wrote:
In post 851, Flea The Magician wrote:or use an ISO link.

Well, did you play with me before this game?
Nope and ngl I'm hoping we don't meet again, you're hell to read.

Apparently some peeps need to learn what a push is....
Then you should sheep those who have.
Do I look small cute and fluffy?
I trusted nancy, and by play you're all but conf at the moment anyway. This is a sidetrack and gets us nowhere.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:10 pm

In post 886, Aisa wrote:I tr furtive, Nancy, maybe Flea, I guess I'm kinda sus of StD and the worst.
Why maybe?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:13 pm

In post 907, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 906, Save The Dragons wrote:also pulling the "if i were scum card" but i'd definitely not attack random people i knew would get aggro at me (nancy) or upset with me (cephrir)
Both of these assume S/T relations
Its a fair shout though, Nancy is someone where if you push you will get pushback from her and honestly you could probably get a solid alignment read from that.
I also know it winds her up and then some so I suggest better, kinder routes.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:15 pm

In post 917, Aisa wrote:@STD To me, the fact I've found it hard to engage / have useful thoughts on your posting is proof that maybe you haven't been as attention getty as you claim. My theory is that if you are scum, your strategy is to check in once a day, make a couple posts, throw a little shade, then slink out before you attract too much attention.

Granted, maybe cephrir or Nancy would have a different take on how attention getty you have been.

I'm not pushing you now or anything, it's not like I volunteered this read on an attempt to get you eliminated. You mostly live in null land. I promise I'll take a closer look at you in the next couple days.
In post 906, Save The Dragons wrote:also pulling the "if i were scum card" but i'd definitely not attack random people i knew would get aggro at me (nancy) or upset with me (cephrir)
Now that I skimmed your ISO again, I see you dropped your suspicion of Nancy pretty quickly. I remember now, that was one of the things that felt sussy at the time.

One moment you were like "Hmm Nancy's tone is scummy" and 5 hours later you were like "nvm Nancy may be town now". Actually now that I think about it this might be town-indicative. But I don't think you get credit for attacking someone who defends herself fiercely, because it was a pretty tame and short lived attack.
I've had a better time reading StD than I have you, as evidenced by the fact I've had to come at you to get a read, and I'm sure you're red here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:16 pm

Oh and I've decided Cephy is red too.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:17 pm

In post 930, Save The Dragons wrote:i guess it is interesting aisa felt the need to come to furitive's defense again
Easy pocket imo. Seems to be effective.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:43 pm

In post 941, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 940, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 930, Save The Dragons wrote:i guess it is interesting aisa felt the need to come to furitive's defense again
Easy pocket imo. Seems to be effective.
What's your experience with Aisa? I get the impression she gets scumread as town a lot.
None, the last game we played together was one of my last on site before I took a break anyway so most of my meta is out of date.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:44 pm

Barring a couple hydra games but honestly those were mostly nancy and me in the PT
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:44 pm

In post 946, Gamma Emerald wrote:I quickly TRed Aisa correctly my first time playing with her ftr
congratulations?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:45 pm

So Ythan, Worst, Cephy, Mastina, our last lie within.l methinks.

Also I want to apologise for the above comment i made, Id forgot context.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (isolation #112) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:47 am

In post 959, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 958, Flea The Magician wrote:So Ythan, Worst, Cephy, Mastina, our last lie within.l methinks.

Also I want to apologise for the above comment i made, Id forgot context.
Which comment and why are you not voting Ythan then? I don’t think it’s Mastina but I can see the other three. Duckling, I think is obvious.
Because honestly my brain isn't on all cylinders. You'll notice there's a thing when late night/early morning for me when there's extra letters and punctuation. That's brain running on immediate vibes, not whole game vibes.

It's part of why I took a break for so long. I should do a breakdown in my GTKAS.

Anyway, awake, sugared and while unfed, mostly concious.
I need to review Aisa's posting last night, see if the vibe changes. I'm suspecting not because the "reasons to not vote but actually a half arsed readwall" was sus as all heck.

The pool I've given has 2 activity reads - I hate activity reads, anyone who's played with me knows I hate elitelling and the like.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (isolation #113) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:12 am

In post 965, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yeah I know you hate ellitelling but it turned out to be true in Mega’s case.
Its been true as often as its been false tbh, I still hate it.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:24 am

Yeah I'll give you that, Meg has epic lurkscum meta... have seen a couple instances of townlurk but nowhere near as often.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:55 am

So Aisa VS Ythan - You're saying Ythan over Aisa?

I can honestly see a reason for both, and you make a dang good point.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (isolation #116) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:15 am

yeah you got a uphill sturggle against you Gimli, Basically you have to be eliminated at this point for information and a safe check because of your lovely predessors.

Let us know what you're thinking when you're in :)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:24 am

In post 999, Cephrir wrote:
In post 985, Flea The Magician wrote:Basically you have to be eliminated
This seems like an oversimplification

Had thoughts about the last few pages but they fell out of my head
Because it is.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (isolation #118) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:57 pm

Wow 5 pages... I aint loading my laptop so ill read most of it tomorrow.

What I will say Cephy is im getting very much pocketing vibes from you. You seem to be giving no resistance to anything im doing, and low key going with it.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (isolation #119) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:37 am

In post 1178, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1159, Flea The Magician wrote:Wow 5 pages... I aint loading my laptop so ill read most of it tomorrow.

What I will say Cephy is im getting very much pocketing vibes from you. You seem to be giving no resistance to anything im doing, and low key going with it.
I agreed with you about one read

What else are you even doing for me to hypothetically resist
The fact my play is everywhere and by votes I think I'm currently the most sus person here?
It is a lot on vibe, I'm used to having clashed with you once or twice at least by this point.

Anyway, 2 down, they must really be demotivated. :/
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (isolation #120) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:48 am

In post 1020, Gimli wrote:why do people think I'm scum? can someone summarize?
3rd in slot, you predessors did absolute jack but one of them was active in game, as far as I'm bothered in a game with loweffort scum your slot needs to be yeet as a safety matter. You give some information (hitting red is always better) and you need to be resolved before YOLO - on the upside we haven't missed yet.
In post 1027, Gimli wrote:don't tell me to read setup, I want you to tell me with your pretty hands what a challenge is and why you think ythan dodged it
Whats do you aim to get from this?
In post 1043, Gimli wrote:
In post 1041, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1040, Gimli wrote:Furtive I wanna be in your hood
Can you see all the posts in yours, including Meg, Hu Tao and the worst?
yes. there isn't much of anything there unfortunately
Amusingly this tells me that the hood hasn't been used. Probably because they didn't need it :P
In post 1082, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1079, Save The Dragons wrote:you feel very defeatist
i am feeling less defeated than i was the other day but yes i mean the cows are coming home to roost as far as my decision to sign up for a game with a bunch of players who don't like me
fwiw Cephy I don't dislike you. I'd love to be able to read you properly one day >.<
In post 1151, Yume wrote:
In post 1150, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1149, Yume wrote:
In post 1145, Gamma Emerald wrote:and how would that matter?
And what's wrong with giving her a chance to say something?
nothing wrong or right with it, the premise is broken because there is no night phase
And that means you absolutely have to lim now and can't wait a day or two why again?
*grumbles in town by play but freaking hating this*
In post 1156, Cephrir wrote:I could painstakingly respond to furtive since his points are largely not very good or rely on an assumption that all town players think the way he does, but it seems like a waste of time
Yeah seems to be the stumbling block I have with him ngl.
In post 1180, Save The Dragons wrote:Flea can you elaborate on the pocketing vibes
There seems to be zero resistance from Ceph towards me, everyone else seems to have had a "eeeh really flea?" moment or has been vocal in support. The vibe from ceph is very very subtle and almost seems to be under radarish.
In post 1194, mastina wrote:Oh don't you fucking dare try to make Yume suspicious off of something she does every game.

She literally was giving me more time.

YUME.
Giving me, MASTINA.
More time.

Tell me that's a fucking scum move from Yume, I fucking dare you.

It's not; it's null-at-
worst
, and quite likely, actually solidifies her as town.

Her hopping off doesn't get her towncred; her hopping off doesn't save Ythan; her hopping off does one thing and one thing only; is her attempt to make my life easier.
BRB grabbing the sand buckets O.o
In post 1197, mastina wrote:(My preferred challenge today tbh would actually be Ceph vs. Gimli, since the only teams with no bussing are {Aisa, Gimli}, {Flea, Gimli}, and {Flea, Aisa}. Which, while all of those are possible, does lead me to suspect that maybe--just maybe--there is a scum voting. But I've got 28 pages to read so this is mostly based on how strongly I fucking hate .)
I mean, ignoring I'm a chronic busser I've been taking shots the gimlis slot all the way and still don't like Aisa.
Also yeah I acknowledge my position here as potential scum by VCA. Disagree on autowin. Dislike you're setting yourself up as locktown when you've been notably absent yourself.

At this point the pool is absolutely myself, you, Aisa and Gimli.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (isolation #121) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:16 am

I, the almighty Flea of the Blue Barracudas challenge Gimli of The Silver Snakes to mortal combat!

VOTE: Gimli
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (isolation #122) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:24 am

In post 1213, Gimli wrote:
In post 1210, Flea The Magician wrote:
I, the almighty Flea of the Blue Barracudas challenge Gimli of The Silver Snakes to mortal combat!

VOTE: Gimli
It's either me or this guy?
You voting options for today are myself, the ever wonderful Nancy, or yourself.

I'd rather 1vs1 this personally and leave Nancy out of it :)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (isolation #123) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:35 am

By Nancy? Absolutely. I drove straight into that pocket, head first and even took blankeys and a thermos.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #124) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:36 am

In post 1219, Gimli wrote:scum!nancy with the day 1 theatre with meg gets to live, while me poor innocent gimli dies in the hand of this intolerable group

woe is me
Make a scumnancy case then.
You want to solve or you want to be a potato?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (isolation #125) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:40 am

In post 1224, Gimli wrote:
In post 1222, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1219, Gimli wrote:scum!nancy with the day 1 theatre with meg gets to live, while me poor innocent gimli dies in the hand of this intolerable group

woe is me
Make a scumnancy case then.
You want to solve or you want to be a potato?
I prefer to be a potato, sir
I prefer to not be called sir.

As for what happens if you flip green, I imagine I get turbo'd
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (isolation #126) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:45 am

In post 1235, Gimli wrote:
In post 1233, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1227, Gimli wrote:you're the scum
I’m rubber

and you’re STILL

scum.

:lol:
must be nice getting such an easy miselim like that
Still more effort than you're putting in, dwarves really are lazy huh :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (isolation #127) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:52 am

as you can probably tell from my pointy ears, I'm much more an Elf person... the point I play a Mirkwood Elf in a The One Ring campaign and at a LARP
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (isolation #128) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:39 am

In post 1241, Gimli wrote:I'm universally scumread and replaced into it with 40+ pages. didn't have time to do proper work, etc. so I'm just here you know, interacting in real time, and whatnot. I am lazy but also calling me lazy for not putting in work is a little unfair, I think.
I'm not even judging on "being lazy" - I get you, 40 pages is a hell of a catch up.
Thing is you've still done less than bare minimum since replacing in. You've read soe early game, you have a read, you've done absolutely nothing with that read.

If you want to convince of me Nancy scum, go for it. Give me a case to go on, focus on a single player and do what you must. Realtime interactions also give insight and the insight at the moment is scumteam saw they were getting trounced and gave up - you included.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (isolation #129) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:41 am

Honestly saving your hide at the moment is probably better going for me over Nancy.

But I do wanna see you at least attempt to defend yourself.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (isolation #130) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:59 am

fwiw Cephy, I got the reference.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (isolation #131) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:00 am

Also I would rather we not hammer before Mastina has a chance to give some input, I want her perspective on this.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (isolation #132) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:41 am

In post 1298, Gimli wrote:here's a thought: I'm such an easy elim because I'm town
Counter point. Look at the last 2 eliminations.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (isolation #133) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:43 am

If you are town here the best thing you can do is give us who you feel is scum, and why. Case them.

Or go for me or nancy
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (isolation #134) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:59 am

Awesome.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (isolation #135) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:05 am

Honestly as far as I'm bothered the last is in Aisa and Mastina right now.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (isolation #136) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:09 pm

I genuinely want Mastina to check in on all this before we go much further.
I do think we're on course for a perfect victory though.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:28 pm

I say shes scum cause she ain't here.
I've defended scum more than she has I think...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:55 pm

In post 1372, Yume wrote:You're done. Done and over. You know you cannot refute my points, so you aren't trying.
What points?
You're literally only town because you took aim at scum and hit.
You are pretty much contentless.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (isolation #139) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:23 pm

Yume actually give me something decent here, I'm putting Mastina's time in this game in your hands fully.

Why Cephy over Mastina?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (isolation #140) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:29 pm

Take your meta and burn it in the trash where it belongs.

I've plenty of experience with Mastina as scum and town, that's not my argument here and I don't accept "meta" as an excuse from someone else either.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #141) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:40 pm

In post 1392, Yume wrote:Very well, then you do the same and shove you 'mastina is scum' theory in the trash.
If your sole reason for reading someone as either alignment after 3 eliminations is meta, you are not acting in town interests and may as well still be in RVS.

Mastina is scum - because meta.

VS

Mastina is scum as she is inactive here, in a game where the 3 caught scum have been inactive I suspect she's also been demotivated and is attempting to stay under radar knowing she has someone who will defend her to a frankly ridiculous extreme without consideration of other options at all. You are defending someone who is just spewing information and speculation instead of actual read content.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (isolation #142) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:52 pm

In post 1399, Yume wrote:
In post 1196, mastina wrote:(Also at this point we legit do have an autowin. Trust Nancy, trust Yume, and with me as town, we can lim literally everyone else as need be to brute force a win. Every name you add to the town list to trust, the easier the autowin is. But idk who those are since I haven't read the game, presumably there are people who have been hard-spewed-town by this flip; I'd need to actually read the game to know who those are.)
Here's something concrete. This post. This post is why I townread her. You said you played with her, Flea, so you should know that she makes this kinda post as town. If you don't, then either we have vastly different experience with her or you refuse to see it, in which case it's on you.
I've seen her pull this as scum as well.
Brute Force the win by being the de facto town leader and not letting anyone question her.
Mastina operates in confidence. Her language use is confident and as a leader. She lays a path and follows it.

I'm aware she's unwell, she's still in the game. Shes still posting - and she's posted some chonky posts which are literally information and speculation.

She's able to give elimination wagon breakdowns and identify who the people on them are.
She's capable of at least outlining her reads and why beyond mechanical information.
So why isn't she?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (isolation #143) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:55 pm

In post 1401, Yume wrote:And don't say 'I am not' because you admitted you are.
Where?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (isolation #144) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:57 pm

In post 1407, Yume wrote:Yes, because she makes that kinda post as town in my experience! Prove me wrong! Show me games where she did so as scum!

Because she's sick! I'd like to see you do deep analysis when you're sick!
You realise i've had about 9 months off mafia because of various shit happening?
And I regularly do. Usually tanked up on my medications and non-lucid because of it - weirdly enough because if I ain't well enough to do that, I don't play.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (isolation #145) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:01 pm

That's me saying shes inactive, and likely demotivated because of the perfect game so far. Honestly if I had someone like you being so willing to throw themselves in the way, so convinced of my alignment, I'd just lurk it out myself tbh.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (isolation #146) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:02 pm

In post 1412, Yume wrote:She is inactive due to illness. You're scumreading her for being inactive. Therefore, you're scumreading her for being ill.
Thats not me saying it, thats you chaining information together.

Something you'll learn about me, I'm stupid levels Autistic. I say what I mean, nothing more, nothing less.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #147) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:05 pm

Thats your thoughts, not mine.

Shes unwell, bummer, hope she's better soon and I genuinely mean that as someone who is ill regular. it fucking sucks.

You're in the game. Play the game or don't be in the game. Its as simple as that.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (isolation #148) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:10 pm

In post 1419, Yume wrote:But whatever arguing with you is pointless. I gave my reasons for townreading her. You rejected them and called them trash. Nothing more needs to be said. Next time you ask someone their reasons, don't be dismissive when they're given to you.
Maybe have reasons that are better suited for Day 4, instead of Day 1 reasoning.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (isolation #149) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:11 pm

ALso kinda the point of the game is to dismantle peoples reads and opinions to see what their motive is.

"Meta" can't be dismantled.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (isolation #150) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:14 pm

I wish you the best of luck ever getting usable Meta on me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (isolation #151) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:21 am

In post 1434, Yume wrote:Well, I didn't want to say this, but I guess I have to.

For mastina to be scum, she would have to use her illness as an excuse not to play/feign it. And that goes against her entire characters. That's why I don't see it happening.
I don't think she'd use it as an excuse or feign it, she's better than that.

I still say we wait for her, shes got a day yet before we potentially get a poke going out.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (isolation #152) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:43 am

Given how she's already posted and her last post seems indicate recovery, she should be here. Or at least I expect her to be responsible enough to notify the game and the mod if shes expecting to be worse.

I generally VLA if I'm not well
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (isolation #153) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:40 am

you know thats fair, I missed that and she doesn't have the lil banner.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1485 (isolation #154) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:04 pm

In post 1453, mastina wrote:(Also to confirm, yes, it was indeed covid. I tested positive yesterday. Am feeling better now but my life still a mess. And Flea, Yume is right so fuck off with the "demotivated"/"inactived"/etc. bullshit.)
(Almost like there's multiple reasons shit can happen and I've been actively saying we need to wait for you - something your perfect lil Yume hasn't done btw - so same to you.)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1501 (isolation #155) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:16 pm

In post 1490, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1488, Cephrir wrote:they
fae* dang it
They/them works too, don't worry <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (isolation #156) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:20 pm

Once I've calmed down - don't appreciate being told to fuck off regardless of circumstance in a game - I will look over todays other options.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (isolation #157) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:27 pm

mastina wrote:
In post 1506, Flea The Magician wrote:Once I've calmed down - don't appreciate being told to fuck off regardless of circumstance in a game - I will look over todays other options.
Wouldn't ya know it, Flea?

I don't like being attacked for being fucking sick!

When I said Yume was right I mean Yume is fucking right and being attacked for being sick?

I don't take kindly to that!
I have been
waiting
for you to come back. Because I know I need to sit and read you, because I know being ill fucking sucks but you know something fuck me right for being sus because you still cranked out some walls while ill, because you were still reasonably fucking active and because I didn't see the fucking V/LA.

You know what you should have done if you're not able to play - thats all on you - nobody else.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (isolation #158) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:27 pm

Thats a bad roll Cephy >.< You did well though with what you had.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (isolation #159) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:18 pm

Yeah not sorry for barrelling headfirst into you Gimli :P Hopefully we may get a game where we can play more in future lol

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”