Mini 2293: Death Note. Postgame!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #200) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 446, Kokichi Oma wrote: I still want to see more from Mala. But, Gimli what would you say of a HPE vote off today?
In post 568, Kokichi Oma wrote: Wait I forgot about Mala. They are in this game too. I think at this point I'd be okay with voting them.
In post 570, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 405, Malakittens wrote: Weekends are hard for me. Will post more tmrw.

However someone said kicking and screaming?

It’s more like howling and biting.

STAY TUNED

MEEEEOOOWWEEEEWWEWWEWWWWW
I guess I should wait 5 more hours for 24 hours though.
In post 902, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 841, Malakittens wrote: Ngl

I suck at day 1, but I largely feel like I’m being wagoned because I’m not a huge loud poster. Which I feel like is bullshit and you all should feel bad.

The only player who has played with me numerous times prior is STD. I have played with gimli once.

Those who have a case otherwise “she’s not posting a lot” please quote it, thank you
At this point it's not even just about not posting a lot, it's just I'd be fine settling for a vote on you
Quick synopsis of my read on you
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #201) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1190, Malakittens wrote: But For my next act I’m disappearing because I’m at the gym

Bye bye for now

IM BLASTING OFF AGAIN
Yeah, okay. I'm not sure why I even tried
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #202) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think just 2
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #203) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1201, Malakittens wrote:
In post 830, Gimli wrote: kokichi, wanna do a truce and hang malakittens instead?

Even tho he’s scum reading me I’m going to buddy him here.

Then koki doign it as follows

Feels sheepy imo

This is the first time it happened and now it’s happening again
So you're saying that me voting you because you've done nothing is only because Gimli says so?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #204) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 372, Kokichi Oma wrote: Kitten's posting has been mid, but I liked the reaction to this post. Seems like something I would say, so maybe that's why I like it.

Spoiler: Spoiler
In post 221, Malakittens wrote:
In post 216, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Malakittens wrote: ↑03 Mar 2023 18:28

ngl

i usually just glide over setup-talk/setup-spec only because its not a strong suit of mine. i try to stay out of it at all costs.

I believe it's just better to stay quiet of all costs bc we dont want scum getting any more information.

This one kinda hates this stance, trying to just coast by silent and passing it off as "it's preventing scum from getting info!" gives me very bad vibes. Progressing my RV on Mala to a genuine vote.
10/10 would ask u to try again.

I am the type of player who hates people that openly rolefish or even talk about setups that could give others information. Granted with no flips it does make the game a bit harder for either alignment, but to openly discuss what skills etc someone could have just helps scum imo.

so i rather go scumhunt rather than deal with pages and pages of setup spec

so feel free to vote me i don't really care nor am i scared because you won't gather enough votes to lim me b/c its an empty case

so wake me up when setup spec ends

But I agree, setup spec has ended. What are your thoughts?

P.S. Fixed Spoiler.
~Enchant
This is my first time mentioning that your posting has been mid and i was waiting for you to come back since you're waiting for setup spec to end. that ended and you still did nothing. am I supposed to wait till day 2?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #205) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Mala you're being frustrating.

First you say to wait till setup spec is over.

then wait till weekend over.

then wait past day 1 since day 1 isn't your strong suit.

It's almost weekend again.

Why are you saying that I can't come to the conclusion that you're just not doing anything is a fair read when you haven't?

You've posted more reads the past 2 hours when I put pressure on you than you have the entire game so far it feels like.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (isolation #206) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Almost 50% of your posts came within the last 2 hours, in a game thats been going on about a week
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #207) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Count them yourself
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #208) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I don't mind if you're a low poster, it's that your posts have no content at all.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #209) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1215, Malakittens wrote: You’re going after someone who is known to a Low poster in general and just because you want me to be loud and aren’t getting your way means I’m scum
FTR I wasn't going for you, I've been going for Gimli for a week but still haven't been able to elim him. Am I supposed to just stay on him forever waiting for deadline or willing to consolidate?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #210) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1220, Malakittens wrote: I don’t Mknd you changing your vote but I do mind changing you’re vote when your top scum read asks you to do so

I don’t understand why you don’t see the issue in that
If I'm fine with voting it, I don't see why not. And care you give a reads list in one post?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #211) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1217, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1206, Malakittens wrote: you’re going after the east target and not the correct one
Who is the correct one?
Mala I'd like you to answer this too
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #212) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think I disliked one's earlier posting but recently their posts were better. I think one should not be voted out currently
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #213) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

At least we hit page 50. Maybe we will get to 60 before day ends.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #214) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1254, Black wrote: This is either a wolf post or a town post
Yes, the big dilemma.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #215) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1272, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1271, Black wrote:
In post 1270, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1267, Black wrote: Kira claims Detective. We force them to use the vig to prove it and then we kill them when they can't. GG
^
Game solved
Wanna vote Gimli with us?
I'm open to it, I need to think
What's the scum case of Gimli?
Come on.. You were literally here for that
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #216) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Well Mala is clearly off the table for now. Sad part is I can see Gimli town now, cause I can see myself saying stuff he just said before getting voted out as town. This is why I hate this day 1 lasting so long cause it makes me question over my reads too much
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #217) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1284, Black wrote:
In post 1281, Kokichi Oma wrote: This is why I hate this day 1 lasting so long cause it makes me question over my reads too much
Isn't questioning your reads a good thing?
No, I like just going with my first gut most of the time
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #218) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1285, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1279, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1272, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1271, Black wrote:
In post 1270, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1267, Black wrote: Kira claims Detective. We force them to use the vig to prove it and then we kill them when they can't. GG
^
Game solved
Wanna vote Gimli with us?
I'm open to it, I need to think
What's the scum case of Gimli?
Come on.. You were literally here for that
I was, but does it mean Gimli is scum?
No, but it should mean that you know the scum case for Gimli already. It's been repeated like 5 times it feels like
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #219) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1292, Black wrote:
In post 1290, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1281, Kokichi Oma wrote: This is why I hate this day 1 lasting so long cause it makes me question over my reads too much
You should question your reads constantly
My only consistent read is Black is town
Ngl I kinda like that you sheep me in every game we play. It feels like I have a little mini-me
Now I need you to sheep me in every game so I have 2 mini-mes
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #220) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1296, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1277, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1276, Malakittens wrote: Do the Kira followers who who each other are?
Kira's followers only know who Kira is
0utside of Kira knowing who Kira is
These are the type of posts we need to get this to page 60
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #221) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Self preservation
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (isolation #222) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

@mods can we have another vc
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (isolation #223) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1362, KawaiiKame wrote: Kokichi is the defensive Kira defending me as town while pursuing the Gimli/HPE/mala eliminations, 2/3 being threats to Kokichi, Idk how likely my own theory is since town has the most incentive defending town, town wants to eliminate who they see as Kira, this theory semi falls since we have yet to see anyone defend Kokichi when being pursued
If Vander is kira, I agree that is dangerous, but I don't think he is at the moment.

Also, I literally cannot be Kira. Give up this read already.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #224) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1377, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1373, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1362, KawaiiKame wrote: Kokichi is the defensive Kira defending me as town while pursuing the Gimli/HPE/mala eliminations, 2/3 being threats to Kokichi, Idk how likely my own theory is since town has the most incentive defending town, town wants to eliminate who they see as Kira, this theory semi falls since we have yet to see anyone defend Kokichi when being pursued
If Vander is kira, I agree that is dangerous, but I don't think he is at the moment.

I mean you can be, anyone can be, but it's unlikely as of now, I will
Who do you think is Kira atm?
I'm not looking for Kira, I'm looking for scummy people. The reason this game this game is the way it is, is because people aren't treating it like a normal maf game, but keep looking for kira tells instead of scum tells.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #225) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1387, HighPrincessErinys wrote: No lim is honestly not the worst
I see you are also in favor of a 100 page day 2
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (isolation #226) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1381, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1378, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1377, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1373, Kokichi Oma wrote:

I mean you can be, anyone can be, but it's unlikely as of now, I will
Who do you think is Kira atm?
I'm not looking for Kira, I'm looking for scummy people. The reason this game this game is the way it is, is because people aren't treating it like a normal maf game, but keep looking for kira tells instead of scum tells.
You standing by scum is within Gimli/mala/HPE?
I don't even know anymore
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #227) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I feel like no elim would be not good. We are basically giving Kira an extra day
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #228) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1406, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1173, Gimli wrote: okay I'm gonna case STD, this will actually be mostly me trying to convince myself his posts are actually scummy as opposed to std just being std, the unreadable fox I keep playing with

in a bit
In post 1174, Gimli wrote: yeah IDK I like his ISO tbh
Kokichi, does this kind of stuff from Gimli change your meta read?
No. He changed that after I pointed it out
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #229) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1439, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1431, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1419, Vanderscamp wrote: "I literally can't be Kira"
Kokichi literally can be Kira
I agree.
Okay I can be Kira then

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (isolation #230) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay. As others have stated I think at this point, Mala you just should claim. You softed PR enough for Kira to likely realize by now
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (isolation #231) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE:

I might still be voting Mala I don't remember.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #232) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I agree. If you are assistant then you should just CC this. Could be Kira for all we know. If not we let Mala live. No point of hiding now. Detective is the most important anyway.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #233) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:53 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1492, Black wrote: Any other course of action is detrimental to the town and I'm having a hard time believing Vander has the town's best interest in mind
I agree that was a weird response from Vander unless he's the one cc I guess.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #234) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1497, Black wrote: I think Gimli has been scummier but I'm down to vote Vander today. I'm having a hard time believing town!Vander would be this careless about a PR claim when we're in a setup like this. And I know for a fact he's aware of the implications of pushing a claimed PR in this setup but he did it anyway
We should wait till everyone at least talks in the thread after kitty's claim. Just to see if anyone ccs, before we go voting
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #235) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kawaii that's a silly vote for now. Why not just wait?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #236) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1512, KawaiiKame wrote: Mala why didn't you claim Detective if you wanted to keep your Detective safe?

Are you forreal...
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #237) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1542, Black wrote: I've never seen someone get so defensive over being tunneled on. Like legit everytime I post something about you being scum you just call me bad? And you think I'm exhausting?
It's the AtE he was claiming I was doing earlier day 1. Funny how the tables turn
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #238) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1558, Enchant wrote:
Lorne Malvo was banned on site. Therefore, i am replacing them. Obviously while i search for replacement, deadline will stop at 1 day, 14 hours, 42 minutes.
Who could have seen this coming

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (isolation #239) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1560, Gimli wrote: lets kill that slot
no? the deadline will be paused Enchant said. Worst case scenario he is PR and we lim for no reason.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #240) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1581, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Apologies for sleeping in. This one is not CCing Assistant either.
And also it's making the more enlightened vote: VOTE: Gimli
I think we should not vote right now until the the replacement. Actual worst case scenario is that Lorne was a troll account and was actual Assistant and Kittens is scum (not likely but still) we wait
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (isolation #241) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 336, Gimli wrote:
In post 332, Save The Dragons wrote: UNVOTE: wanna think about it some more
if koki is scum, that's exactly the type of manipulation tactics I expect him to use and make people feel insecure and lots of other bad things. he has no reason to bring up past games w/ you just to complain about your reads in that game.

he is also doing that w/ me, saying I'm only scumreading him because I'm scared of being fooled. it's simply undermining our leans with things that are not this game. in this game, kokichi is scummy, and doing these things fits with his scum range. I expect town koki to try and talk on the level of where the conversations are instead of doing this.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (isolation #242) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

N_M All you have to do is read this. Malakittens has claimed Assistant. If you're not assistant just say you're not and we can move on. We are determining if she's scum or not
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (isolation #243) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1595, Gimli wrote:
In post 1589, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 336, Gimli wrote:
In post 332, Save The Dragons wrote: UNVOTE: wanna think about it some more
if koki is scum, that's exactly the type of manipulation tactics I expect him to use and make people feel insecure and lots of other bad things. he has no reason to bring up past games w/ you just to complain about your reads in that game.

he is also doing that w/ me, saying I'm only scumreading him because I'm scared of being fooled. it's simply undermining our leans with things that are not this game. in this game, kokichi is scummy, and doing these things fits with his scum range. I expect town koki to try and talk on the level of where the conversations are instead of doing this.
when have I said AtE or anything like that? you were bringing up past games to complain about how people play, 1) that's fucking lame and 2) that could be scum tactics. that's not an appeal to emotion and it has nothing to do with what I was doing which is just telling black that he is tiring me.
Both are considered AtE in my eyes, but that's fine if you disagree then.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (isolation #244) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Everyone else has checked in besides N_M I think, so yeah. If N_M isn't assistant then Mala is confirmed
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #245) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh right. Then we wait. Are you assistant yes or no

Meg:
Vander:
N_M:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (isolation #246) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

N_M No need to reread (not that you were going to anyway)

TLDR: Everyone has pretty much been accused of being Kira at some point. Now we need to know if you or vander cc the assistant claim by Malakittens
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (isolation #247) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think Mala is pretty clearly assistant. But we wait for Vander anyway
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #248) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Vander has been towny throughout, but his reaction to mala was terrible
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #249) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I would consider voting Vander
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #250) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

DRV3 spoiler.
Spoiler:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (isolation #251) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What just happened........
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #252) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm literally trying to comprehend what just happened.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #253) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay, I understand now. You are detective, but the real assistant would KNOW you were detective and would not counterclaim. So Vander is confirmed scum. Actually kinda brilliant. I am impressed Malakittens.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #254) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Wait, but if Detective dies we only have 1 day to catch Kira so I actually don't think that was worth it possibly. I'm not sure. I need time to process this
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #255) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

@Mod can we get a vote count
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (isolation #256) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Getting a vote count will prove the action was not granted if we just get one. Just in case
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (isolation #257) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1705, Black wrote: HPE/Vander followers with Kokichi Kira?

I have so many interactions to look at later
Both of them wanted me gone
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #258) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1709, Gimli wrote: I wonder if kokichi thought kawaii was his follower and was defending him because of that
I thought kawaii was detective. In the movie the one who says "I'm death straight up" is the one hunting the main character who is a bad guy
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (isolation #259) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1728, Malakittens wrote: Hey koki
I got a new question for you
Yes
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #260) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1731, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1729, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1709, Gimli wrote: I wonder if kokichi thought kawaii was his follower and was defending him because of that
I thought kawaii was detective. In the movie the one who says "I'm death straight up" is the one hunting the main character who is a bad guy
holy shit this quote again. oh my god what is with you people and reading so much into it.
I'm death. Straight up
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (isolation #261) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1735, Malakittens wrote: Am I loud enough for you now?
No
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #262) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I have no idea what's happening
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (isolation #263) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Mods want us to get to 80 pages
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #264) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1759, Gimli wrote: ah, well, maybe vander was operating on the thin expectation that mala was trolling as a townie

if she is trolling she is scum

otherwise vander is dead whatever vander is

at least he'll flip publicly
Who is Kira if Mala is follower? Who is Kira if Vander is follower?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #265) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If Mala is scum why not just claim detective right away to bait detective? That's what I don't get
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #266) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

But if she was going to do the detective shot anyway, why not
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #267) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yes do that mala
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #268) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Let's take our time with this, I agree. I kinda agree with the public service announcement stated, I also had an idea that Gimli could be Kira. It would make sense for Vander to CC if he thought Kira was going to be voted out, but I'm not at that conclusion as of yet.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (isolation #269) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I don't think there is anyway I'm Kira. Vanderput me in his vote out list. I also think Kawaii is not Kira. Once I started to townread Kawaii for no reason, basically softing him as detective, Vander started to hard push him.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (isolation #270) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1439, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1431, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1419, Vanderscamp wrote: "I literally can't be Kira"
Kokichi literally can be Kira
I agree.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #271) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh, but I guess that could be a soft to me as his Kira and for me to know he's follower. Who knows

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #272) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You can trust me, I would never lie

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #273) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1815, Black wrote: Well today is the last Day so I don't see any reason withholding this info

I'm the real Assistant

Kinda would've been better if it was someone who was suspected of being Kira but here we are
Unfortunate
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #274) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:07 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Not I
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (isolation #275) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Malakittens! Your sacrifice won't be in vain. I will capture Kira and execute them. I'll bring them to justice!

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #276) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Unlucky!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #277) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Has One been Kira this entire time.. Has One been lying to us... How could One do this to us...! We lost Malakittens thanks to you HPE...

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (isolation #278) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:53 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That poor Kitty

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #279) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay, time to stop kitten around, lets find the true suspect.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (isolation #280) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maybe it's not HPE. Why are you both only focused on them? It would be purrfect if it was, but it's possible it's not.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #281) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I don't think I'm going to vote HPE. One will look elsewhere.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #282) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1847, Black wrote: Until you give me a more likely Kira option I think I'll question HPE. I mean it is here after all...no one else is
Why not Gimli?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (isolation #283) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1852, Save The Dragons wrote: it would be a cat-astrophe if we get kira wrong
It would be Cat-astrophic

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #284) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1853, Black wrote:
In post 1849, Kokichi Oma wrote: I don't think I'm going to vote HPE. One will look elsewhere.
Oh here's the other follower lol
Because I'm keeping my options open?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #285) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 622, Kokichi Oma wrote: Is it weird that I disagree with all of Vander's takes but I think he's town just cause of the way he's going about them.
In post 1027, Kokichi Oma wrote: Vander, for some reason you feel on the outside of the game looking in. Maybe it's cause I'm usually not around when you're posting. Can you give like a list of people you'd be wiling to vote today?
I should have not been swayed by his tone. I should have stuck to content. I also am to blame for kitty's downfall.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (isolation #286) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1857, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1824, Kokichi Oma wrote: Malakittens! Your sacrifice won't be in vain. I will capture Kira and execute them. I'll bring them to justice!

This is exactly what Kira said...
H-Huh.. N-No he didn't..

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (isolation #287) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1864, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one really does think it sees what Kokichi meant by the confidence metaread now, but that's neither here nor there considering this isn't start of D1 Gimli either way.
The irony. Now you are the one who everyone wants out
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (isolation #288) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Black, what if Gimli is tricking you? How can you be so pawsitive that it's not Kira's mind games working on you?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (isolation #289) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1873, Black wrote:
In post 1872, Kokichi Oma wrote: Black, what if Gimli is tricking you? How can you be so pawsitive that it's not Kira's mind games working on you?
I'm not that positive. I'm not very good at this game so I'm going on what I feel. My detective thought it was HPE and I think she's right
Your detective also wanted Gimli.

BUT, you need to be more confident in yourself! We are so fur-tunate to have you as Kitty's assistant
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #290) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1874, Black wrote: Counter question Kokichi - how can you be so sure it's not HPE?
I'm not, I'm just keeping my options open
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #291) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1676, Malakittens wrote: gimli is never a kira in this situation

my end solve Kira is in {HPE, Koki or Meg}

that order^
Oh, I see. Interesting
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (isolation #292) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yes we have to keep the Pawsibility that Kitty was wrong about their reads.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #293) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1903, Gimli wrote: does it look to anyone else like koki is trying to draw the elimination to himself? by daring us a whole lot like this
Nope, are you saying this because I suspect you? How suspicious.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #294) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1904, Black wrote:
In post 1903, Gimli wrote: does it look to anyone else like koki is trying to draw the elimination to himself? by daring us a whole lot like this
Koki seems like he is trying to steer people away from HPE
Very shallow read
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #295) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

All I'm saying is we shouldn't automatically get HPE because Kitty said so. We should keep all options open. I still think Gimli is suspect, so I will continue to look at him that way until proven otherwise.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #296) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1911, Black wrote: Idk it sure feels like you are trying to subtly convince us it's not HPE and to look elsewhere
I'm just keeping my options open.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #297) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1916, Black wrote: Fwiw I still think Gimli is acting scummy lol
Yet I'm scummy for thinking so. :roll:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #298) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1921, Black wrote:
In post 1918, KawaiiKame wrote: Vander doesn't think HPE is towny?
Wait this is actually a good catch. Here he implies that he thinks HPE is scummy but later he leaves HPE off his list and says "everyone else is null"

Why would Vander not include HPE on his reads list as scummy if he scumread HPE?

Answer: HPE is Kira
Or is it pawsible that he knew he would fake claim, and left fake crumbs for town to be confused?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (isolation #299) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1965, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1962, Black wrote: Maybe Gimli is HPE's follower too? Light skim and there are already some weird interactions in Gimli's ISO
In post 617, Gimli wrote:
In post 605, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 432, Gimli wrote: if i'm detective or assistant then I still want props from getting the rest of it right:

1. Detective - mala
2. Assistant - STD
3. Taskforce Member - vander
4. Taskforce Member - meg
5. Taskforce Member - gimli
6. Taskforce Member - lorne
7. Taskforce Member - HPE
8. Kira Follower - black
9. Kira Follower - kokichi
10. Kira - kawaii
I strongly believe black is not a follower, I think the initial post about not understanding what followers know was genuine.
ur probably right

im mad at myself for not putting HPE there instead of black
Before this post Gimli had HPE in his townlock. Nothing indicated he had a follower or a scumread on HPE at all, and then this post happened
YOU ARE OVERTHINKING THIS SO BADLY
This is great
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (isolation #300) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1971, Gimli wrote: std has done nothing all game

not one game advancing thought

agrees with whatever is popular at any given time
Can you quote this? I remember him defending mala, kinda thought he was assistant going into the night
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #301) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:44 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1975, Black wrote: I'm open to hear a StD case and I admit it's probably not smart to think it could only be HPE/Gimli. If we consider StD then we have to consider Meg imo

I'm the only one it can't be and Kawaii is about as close to cleared as you can be without actually being cleared
You scumread me for having this thought, to keep options open..
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (isolation #302) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2009, Black wrote:
In post 2006, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1916, Black wrote: Fwiw I still think Gimli is acting scummy lol
Yet I'm scummy for thinking so. :roll:
I don't really think you're a follower anymore ig

What do you think about StD?
They hard defended Mala, does Kira really need to do that? But, I'm willing to iso and see
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #303) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2018, Black wrote:
In post 2017, Kokichi Oma wrote: You scumread me for having this thought, to keep options open..
Are you trying to scumcase me or what? I'm literally the only one here that can't be Kira so I have no clue why you are interacting with my thoughts and opinions so much
Yes, I think you're Kira
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #304) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Of course I am interacting with the one person I know isn't Kira the most. You're the only one I can trust. Why would I NOT do that? Go back to the Hu Tao avatar. Maybe Umbreon has your head clouded.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #305) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2026, Gimli wrote: I love the way kawaii solves, it's so revigorating

I agree. Enjoyable play
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #306) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:54 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Mala also thought I was Kira. Maybe I am? Why can't I be Kira, Kawaii?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #307) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I would say, if I was follower, I would know there was a chance I would be outed somehow. And I would not make my interactions so straight forward, thus making town even more confused or look in the wrong direction.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #308) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:44 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2050, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 2049, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 2047, MegAzumarill wrote: There's room for it I suppose Kawaii said they'd lay out a case for it no?
You can give "Why STD Is Kira" too, it will be good to have a perspective of someone who isn't me
I don't really think they are though. I'm about at

Most Likely Kira
Gimli
HPE
STD
Kokichi
Least likely Kira
I thought I was your biggest scumread? What changed?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (isolation #309) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2054, Gimli wrote: im lock clearing kokichi post incoming
Are you sure about that? I could be Kira.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #310) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh boy, I wonder where this leads?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #311) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What just happened?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #312) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think we should think this out and not rush the day
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (isolation #313) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh I forgot that was a thing.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (isolation #314) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Anyway, I was expecting a follower to claim follower/Kira today and cause chaos and make us overthink stuff.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #315) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2170, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 2167, Kokichi Oma wrote: Anyway, I was expecting a follower to claim follower/Kira today and cause chaos and make us overthink stuff.
You think that's STD's claim?
I'm not sure if he's Kira who folded under pressure or follower trying to make us overthink
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (isolation #316) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2169, Black wrote: This was Kira claiming follower though. Bet you didn't expect that!
Lets think this through. Why would Kira claim follower with 2 votes on him? Especially which how much this group goes in circles for 50 pages. Unless this is just something StD does normally, then he could very well be Kira.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (isolation #317) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2174, Black wrote:
In post 2172, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2167, Kokichi Oma wrote: Anyway, I was expecting a follower to claim follower/Kira today and cause chaos and make us overthink stuff.
I'm not sure if he's Kira who folded under pressure or follower trying to make us overthink
There's literally no reason for a follower to claim there though. You really buy StD's "boring" reason? Instead of just getting limmed and winning he wants us to search for Kira? Really?
Read what you said, isn't this basically what's happening though? He's going to be limmed. If he really is follower then he gets what he wants.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (isolation #318) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2178, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 2174, Black wrote:
In post 2172, Kokichi Oma wrote:
There's literally no reason for a follower to claim there though. You really buy StD's "boring" reason? Instead of just getting limmed and winning he wants us to search for Kira? Really?
Well he's currently on track to get his ass limmed, so clearly it's working to some degree?
Exactly my point
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (isolation #319) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2179, Black wrote:
In post 2175, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2169, Black wrote: This was Kira claiming follower though. Bet you didn't expect that!
Lets think this through. Why would Kira claim follower with 2 votes on him? Especially which how much this group goes in circles for 50 pages. Unless this is just something StD does normally, then he could very well be Kira.
Kira claims follower to make townies doubt putting their vote on him. You are my prime example
You're thinking too shallow. Why would kira need to do this? Gimli and HPE were still more suspected, even if suspicion started to go toward StD
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #320) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I just don't want to have spent a 70 page day 1 for us to lose to a follower trolling is all
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (isolation #321) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I don't think we should focus on the claim, we should focus on everything. Follower was going to claim something today and make us confused anyway.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (isolation #322) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2186, Black wrote:
In post 2185, Kokichi Oma wrote: I just don't want to have spent a 70 page day 1 for us to lose to a follower trolling is all
The follower could have won anyways if he didn't claim follower
This group takes 70 pages and votes everyone. It's possible this was his plan right away to do something to stop us from doing that before we actually vote kira.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (isolation #323) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

We can just vote StD anyway. I just wanted to make you think

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (isolation #324) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So you'd rather us potentially lose than taking responsibility of your role? Understood

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (isolation #325) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Gut feeling says Gimli, but I agree that I don't want to spend 60 pages figuring it out. So I'm fine with StD

VOTE: StD
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2201 (isolation #326) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2200, Black wrote: I would go out on a limb and say that StD claiming a follower at the time that he did would be against the rules if he actually was a follower. Maybe someone with more site knowledge can tell me if I'm wrong?
I would say no, since he would be playing toward his win con still
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (isolation #327) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm going to bed. I'll unvote in case there is a revelation or something

UNVOTE:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2256 (isolation #328) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Who did that ability?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (isolation #329) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm the jail keeper, which is unfortunate. Kira used the death note
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (isolation #330) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Honestly me being jailkeeper didn't matter. Kira knows who is in jail. So that's why they just used death note I realized.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (isolation #331) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

4. Go To Jail! Once, at Day, use this skill to put target in Jail for next night. While they are in Jail, they can't perform role actions and use skills, but also protected from them. Exception: Kira Write ability, as it can get you everywhere and CAN be used from Jail. Assasinate will not go though. Only you, target and Kira will know, who is in Jail.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (isolation #332) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

from page 1
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (isolation #333) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Reading is hard
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (isolation #334) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I really doubt it was N_M so it was prob meg who has that ability
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (isolation #335) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2269, Black wrote: You don't have to be mean about it, I just missed it
It was in fun

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (isolation #336) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Or meg is town and std follower
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (isolation #337) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Would likely be someone voting, so probably HPE?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (isolation #338) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

HPE went from hard townread on StD to just voting him no problem which i find interesting
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #339) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: HPE

I'll vote who I think it is, that way if we lose it's not on me
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #340) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:33 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2311, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 2310, Kokichi Oma wrote: VOTE: HPE

Why do you think HPE is Kira?
I explained a few pages ago
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (isolation #341) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:33 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2312, Black wrote:

So you think StD claimed follower because he was bored with winning the easy way?
I don't see the motivation for him to do it as Kira when only 2 people suspected him.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (isolation #342) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2316, Black wrote:
In post 2315, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2312, Black wrote:

So you think StD claimed follower because he was bored with winning the easy way?
I don't see the motivation for him to do it as Kira when only 2 people suspected him.
I laid out the timeline. Two people suspected him and two others were open to the idea and actively going to case him. That's 4, and the claim came right after all 4 showed interest in StD being Kira

He was under heavy accusations of being Kira when he claimed
You have to keep in context the group of people. He was not being voted out then. Everyone gets suspected and then everyone unvotes it happened all day 1
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (isolation #343) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Like I understand if you don't want the responsibility of trying to figure out who it actually is and just voting a confirmed scum, but don't act like it's something Kira would do. StD obviously thought his kira role proved him as not kira and not what it actually did
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (isolation #344) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2322, Black wrote: but as soon as me, Kawaii, and Meg all agreed StD could be Kira, he claimed. 4 people was too much and he threw out his last attempt to make us vote elsewhere. It worked on you
Yet the only person that voted was StD
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (isolation #345) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2324, Gimli wrote: why would he prove himself as not kira if he is a follower, koki? the follower doesn't want to take himself out of potential kira candidates!

also you must realise that the power that removed std's hammer, if it came from scum, came from kira's follower. kira would never trigger it! that's one less person that can be kira!
I would do this as follower, it seems fun
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (isolation #346) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Because it took the attention off HPE and it worked
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (isolation #347) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

StD you should unvote so this game lasts forever
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (isolation #348) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I want at least 110 pages
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (isolation #349) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Eh, I still think HPE
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #350) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Lorne was a troll and N_M is N_M so I'm not sure about that
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (isolation #351) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

lorne claimed his skill was nothing early day 1 but he was a troll so
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #352) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2396, Gimli wrote: its not about their play koki. its about having the right conditionals with std and vanderscamp.
can you explain? I don't get it
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (isolation #353) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

HPE has been pretty silent since this whole thing started, they were making wall posts before. Just saying
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2434 (isolation #354) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2431, Black wrote:
In post 2429, Kokichi Oma wrote: HPE has been pretty silent since this whole thing started, they were making wall posts before. Just saying
You only pop in to cast doubt on us voting StD. You even asked him to unvote himself lmao. You're the other follower
Okay, and if we lose because you're stuck in you're ways you won't blame yourself, you'll blame others
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (isolation #355) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2431, Black wrote:
In post 2429, Kokichi Oma wrote: HPE has been pretty silent since this whole thing started, they were making wall posts before. Just saying
You only pop in to cast doubt on us voting StD. You even asked him to unvote himself lmao. You're the other follower
BTW I also said I don't think it's N_M you're not even reading at this point
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (isolation #356) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2433, KawaiiKame wrote:
Cool, why is HPE Kira to you?
I'm going based off it me originally being Gimli or HPE. Gimli I think is less likely now, so it leaves HPE.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (isolation #357) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

HPE has been quiet since this whole ordeal. At first they would not vote StD and then was willing to lay down and vote StD and go along with Gimli who they suspected.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #358) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:22 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Thank you for hosting Enchant! One of the most fun games I've played on the site
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #359) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If you host again, consider this a /pre-in
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (isolation #360) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also Vander great play, I actually didn't even think you were follower, thought you were town. Well played.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (isolation #361) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

StD followers gifted you a perfect day 1. All you had to do was literally not panic and claim follower and we won. But it's fine. Gg

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”