Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2525 (isolation #400) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:39 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

In post 2517, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: all in all,

I still think von will flip red, and the other scum is in catgirl sunflower right now.

I think von is really capable of making this push to distance their partner as they are getting incriminated very soon when this duel goes down
you like their push one second next beat you're saying its distancing
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2533 (isolation #401) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:33 pm

In post 2531, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: i also dont wanna get banned on ms. this game doesnt matter that much to me.
we really should talk after the game
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2535 (isolation #402) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:28 am

In post 2534, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2514, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: You were publicly pushing me all day, and your push and vote on raven there felt more like a performance hunt than scum hunt.
:sunny: the vote came from me not fire lol
This is a thing that happens when someone is just so focused on spinning a narrative.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (isolation #403) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:33 am

gl hf
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2546 (isolation #404) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:17 pm

we have under 24 hours
it is now the time to put down votes.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2559 (isolation #405) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:55 pm

heck...
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2579 (isolation #406) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:19 am

It's okay, I maria have been solving under the assumption Kiri was town for like, all the phase so this is fine. At least, it is to me.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2580 (isolation #407) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:20 am

"Well what is your solve"

HA.

You think I'm gonna answer that in hood phase to help mafia with their NK.

Wait and find out :^)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (isolation #408) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:29 pm

We cc Dreamer btw
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2655 (isolation #409) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:31 pm

Here's how we prove this. We get certain dreams up and Silver/us vote for different things. When we're proven inno we vote Silver.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2656 (isolation #410) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:38 pm

I have been summoned
sigh
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2658 (isolation #411) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:52 pm

In post 2626, Silver Ravens wrote: Alright, mass claim time since we are in limlo now. We're the dreamer, which makes us town (setup specific rule #1 says the starting dreamer is town). We do reveal a dream once moonrise phase ends, but not before then;
we are working under the assumption that Ydrasse is the other person revealing dreams. This doesn't automatically make them town, but we noted that they learned from their usage during moonrise 1, and during moonrise 2 they revealed roles in a way where we'd be able to see both of the dreams before picking after discard, which seemed town motivated to us. We didn't want to draw too much attention to that, though,
and I've been skeptical of their thread presence a bit.

During moonrise 1 our preferred dream was discarded, and then our revealed dream was a negative which allowed the mafia to steal the dream choice. During moonrise 2, we did choose to discard the dnd dream as Gif and I felt that the interaction between the dead hider and Aureal was unlikely to have been mistaken, and we got greedy for more. We talk about this a bit in but are trying to not make it too obvious that we are the dreamer with our wording, while keeping our vote on Aureal the whole time. The Superman dream sounded promising so we picked that. We ended up giving the reporter from that dream to Catgirl Chipotle. In hindsight we should have picked elsewhere as we don't trust Catgirl Chipotle right now, but they had opinions from what we have seen from them recently.

Moonrise 3 was really interesting.
Ydrasse revealed the tower after the mafia discarded something else, which was rather towny (without taking into account that the tower was a watcher, which she wouldn't have known)
, but then when the time came for us to make selections, we were told that our choices were hijacked for the phase. So the tower being revealed
again
was not our choice, and the watcher one shot did not go to a target of our choice either - we don't know where it went. We also did not get a choice for the second dream, what Enchant did with the ectoplasmic camera and the reporter dream on moonrise 3; but from the looks of things, that is possibly separate from the hijacking; the reporter dream was revealed and went into effect immediately with no time for anybody to make a selection before the mods moved on to the starting the day.
Twilight 1, reveal Vi Dream, pivot to Sheep dream in panic. Vi dream most likely picks Sheep Dream anyways. Vi isn't a inherently negative dream in this gamestate, it just probably always ends up being sheep dream or slide if wolves don't want to take any chances.
Twilight 2, reveal superman to see if we can get something better than dead neighborizer. We gave the Reporter to Silver Ravens because we thought GiF would use it well. They are now using this knowledge to try to claim early since I think this is how they think they win? Also, you can see my posting during night I handed out reporter, I wrote my posts about the reporter knowing full well the person who (would hopefully read that) would get the memo since they're competent.
Twilight 3, tower gets revealed early, we ask mod if we could just pick tower without revealing anything, there is a slight delay, mod tells us we can reveal teh same dream we want to pick even if it's already revealed, we reveal and choose to hand out tower to Dan. Dan fully know who we were and you can see this in our interactions. We don't need to reveal the other dream because why would we do that when we can put it back into the pool. It's hard to beat a watcher.

Unlucky that the choices ended up happening as they did.

This line of play only works for you if you know there's going to be no invention to hand out during this phase. All I need to do is pick the invention dream, hand it to a villager, and you lose the cc battle. Idunno what your plan is but ig we're about to find out?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2659 (isolation #412) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:53 pm

oh von payne's pivots on our slot were pretty obv as well and is part of drew's signature wolf game. ig I'm starting to see the bullshit for what it is.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2661 (isolation #413) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:59 pm

Dan was well aware that we gave him that by the way, we (or more so I Maria) did an inside joke to Dan about giving the shot over. I guess the only play Silver has is saying scum can mess with dreams but I think anyone who can think over mech for 2 seconds can go:

1) If they could do that they probably would've done it sooner because watcher reporter shots is something you want to mess with.

2) Given we're the of dreamer they would've had the power to get dream choice later so why would they get the chance to mess with it to begin with.

Shrug.jpg
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2662 (isolation #414) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:01 pm

Talking about a hijack but also stating convenience in the same sentence is really funny.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2663 (isolation #415) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:01 pm

In post 1961, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: No one gets to take potshots at my darling Dan though. This means war. (If Von really is wolfreading Dan I'd like to know why cause they're my personal top TR)
In post 1965, ActionDan wrote: I feel like the Belle at the ball
for the soft in ref btw nj you tried
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2664 (isolation #416) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:02 pm

I have seen these gamestates a million times.
Usually when it's obvious that there are 2 people that are very much wolves together, going all-in on a cc battle vs 1 player (if you read Raven's post, I think you could figure out they were expecting to fight a CC battle with us), and those players can't make up a story on who that 1 player is teamed with, the 1 solo, individual player is likely just town while the other 2 are just wolves. This is why generally you see a lot of "Well, I think this person is a wolf, but I can't think of who could possibly be the second one!" That would be because there is no second one, who am I partners with? The answer is no one because I'm a villager.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2668 (isolation #417) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:07 pm

In post 2664, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I have seen these gamestates a million times.
Usually when it's obvious that there are 2 people that are very much wolves together, going all-in on a cc battle vs 1 player (if you read Raven's post, I think you could figure out they were expecting to fight a CC battle with us), and those players can't make up a story on who that 1 player is teamed with, the 1 solo, individual player is likely just town while the other 2 are just wolves. This is why generally you see a lot of "Well, I think this person is a wolf, but I can't think of who could possibly be the second one!" That would be because there is no second one, who am I partners with? The answer is no one because I'm a villager.
If anyone wants a source just @ me. I've won a game just by creating this situation and winning it.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2669 (isolation #418) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:07 pm

In post 2666, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2663, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1961, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: No one gets to take potshots at my darling Dan though. This means war. (If Von really is wolfreading Dan I'd like to know why cause they're my personal top TR)
In post 1965, ActionDan wrote: I feel like the Belle at the ball
for the soft in ref btw nj you tried
Neither of these are softs. Belle at the ball is not related to towers in any way; they feel like the princess because You say they are your top townread there an we said they were our top townread. Possibly other people as well.
It's almost like when you make an inside joke you do it in a way that makes the soft not obvious. Should I have probably done an inside joke that no one but Dan could've picked up on? Eh, you can question that later and sorry in advance but if it makes you feel better you weren't winning this anyway.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (isolation #419) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:08 pm

Our slot isn't gonna turn this into a screaming match let's vote for dream 1/2/6 and then we make a table on who reveals what dream and when ours win their only defense is "You can hijack stuff" but from their own statement we already have.

So we're gonna do it a . . .second time? Now tell me if that makes sense with all the 1 shot roles in the game.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (isolation #420) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:11 pm

I don't feel like entertaining someone who is just looking to nitpick points in an argument.

Logging off.
Bye
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2674 (isolation #421) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:20 pm

Regardless of the 3 dreams chosen here is how it should work:

Cat reveals The top dream
If top is discarded do the next highest dream

Raven Reveals the Bottom dream
If the bottom is discarded reveal the next lowest dream.

Pretty simple. If a villager has any questions let us know but we're both pretty beat up and logging off the night (mood is bad) but ye.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2679 (isolation #422) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:11 pm

In post 2658, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Twilight 2, reveal superman to see if we can get something better than dead neighborizer. We gave the Reporter to Silver Ravens because we thought GiF would use it well. They are now using this knowledge to try to claim early since I think this is how they think they win? Also, you can see my posting during night I handed out reporter, I wrote my posts about the reporter knowing full well the person who (would hopefully read that) would get the memo since they're competent.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2681 (isolation #423) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:15 pm

We made all of the dream related decisions in the game, Silver is making shit up. That's their gameplan because it's the only way they can win since literally every over town is unelimmable.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2683 (isolation #424) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:10 pm

oh that
i msg'd ffery about that as soon as I found out and it turns out I had nothing to do with it
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2684 (isolation #425) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:10 pm

I thought I could hand out a thingy but I couldn't :(
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2696 (isolation #426) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:55 am

God if Von really is scum this is the last time I'm ever reading an Ate post again because I didn't think people would care enough to make up an Ate post or towncred in 2024 but if Black did uhhh kudos ig
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2697 (isolation #427) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:57 am

In post 2682, Enchant wrote:
In post 2679, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2658, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Twilight 2, reveal superman to see if we can get something better than dead neighborizer. We gave the Reporter to Silver Ravens because we thought GiF would use it well. They are now using this knowledge to try to claim early since I think this is how they think they win? Also, you can see my posting during night I handed out reporter, I wrote my posts about the reporter knowing full well the person who (would hopefully read that) would get the memo since they're competent.
No i mean there were another reporter
In post 2683, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: oh that
i msg'd ffery about that as soon as I found out and it turns out I had nothing to do with it
In post 2684, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I thought I could hand out a thingy but I couldn't :(
In post 2686, Enchant wrote: Okay so.

Mod said i should give this thing out as i used camera.
I gived it to Ravens (don't ask why i did).

Ravens claims "I don't know where it is".

I messaged mod about it, received "There's no mod errors".

I guess it's blatant Ravens lying, no?
Also I'm sorry are we just skipping over how Silver MISSED THE TEST.

And then backtracked and said "Oh we got it" When we blatantly passed it? As a wolf if we have to answer first, there's no way we can know this like.

HELLO? They were just caught lying why is everyone acting like this is nothing.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2698 (isolation #428) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:58 am

Like, sure I'm worried that they have some way to mess with the dreams because our choices have not been messed with yet but oh well can't really stop that.

The fact I softed, Silver has been blatantly caught lying twice, and this is still up for debate? Oh my goodness
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2700 (isolation #429) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:00 am

Okay, you keep talking about Alisae scum but anyone who has seen Maria scum knows I would have at least double the posts I do now because of how much I enjoy scum over town.

The fact Drew isn't talking about the scum game I just had and comparing it to how blatantly different this game is ???
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2702 (isolation #430) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:01 am

In post 2697, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2682, Enchant wrote:
In post 2679, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
No i mean there were another reporter
In post 2683, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: oh that
In post 2684, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I thought I could hand out a thingy but I couldn't :(

Also I'm sorry are we just skipping over how Silver MISSED THE TEST.

And then backtracked and said "Oh we got it" When we blatantly passed it? As a wolf if we have to answer first, there's no way we can know this like.

HELLO? They were just caught lying why is everyone acting like this is nothing.
Signal boosting this again for people to read that they just blatantly failed the test from Enchant and then said "oh jk we really did see it" because they were outted otherwise

Where if we're a wolf faking being the dreamer we have no way to know what Enchant was saying but we got it correct.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2704 (isolation #431) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:03 am

Check any Wolf game of Dunn's btw all he does is cherry pick what he considers is the weakest point of arguments instead of answering entire posts that he just outright can't.

I don't feel like talking to the outted wolf but right now I do not know who the partner is and I plan on wanting to solve that during the hood phase.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2706 (isolation #432) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:05 am

In post 2703, Silver Ravens wrote: You said you handled all the dream stuff, and then said "oh yeah that" when Enchant started talking about it.
As I said cherry picking. I'm trying not to answer you because it's just a waste of time but if you go back a single page and read the conversation just because Alisae didn't post the result doesn't give any indication.

You're not answering the point
again
or the important part
again
you're just cherry picking. You saw something that was a weakness and answered it instead of the important part of the conversation.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2708 (isolation #433) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:07 am

Enchant asked who we gave the reporter shot on the day Alisae didn't ask. Of course, Alisae didn't put the result because they didn't remember it because they don't remember handing out. . .nothing because we didn't give anything.

Side point, if we are fakeclaiming we have no way to know that and would've had to just make a 100% guess, but we know that's not possible.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2711 (isolation #434) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:09 am

Like, look at the actions Silver is saying:

"We gave it to our cc"
"We got hijacked twice"
"Oh they're gonna hijack the dream again"

Putting reads aside I don't think it takes a genius to figure out who is winning this. I'm gonna stop answering them but if you need something @ me.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2715 (isolation #435) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:12 am

Our actions besides the one in the cc are proven and the reaction tests are also proven.

To believe Silver's actions to be true you have to believe mafia just have random roles that say "I get to pick" the dream over and over again. When nearly everything has been oneshot.

So do you believe this one random inconsistency to be true, when the idea of a hijack is odd in and of itself when a dead mafia has the power to become the dreamer? (Truthfully I don't know how that part works so they could have some sort of dream manipulation but it'd certainly be one shot and I always figured it wouldn't come into play until after we died)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2717 (isolation #436) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:13 am

In post 2674, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Regardless of the 3 dreams chosen here is how it should work:

Cat reveals The top dream
If top is discarded do the next highest dream

Raven Reveals the Bottom dream
If the bottom is discarded reveal the next lowest dream.

Pretty simple. If a villager has any questions let us know but we're both pretty beat up and logging off the night (mood is bad) but ye.
I want Silver to agree to this as they should have no problem with it if they're real.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2720 (isolation #437) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:16 am

In post 1646, morph the cat wrote:
For Aureal, the Nightmare is over.

She was
Tarhalindur, Deep Sleeping Master Roaster of the Midsummer Night's Coffee
of the
Bad Dreams.

Spoiler: Aureal's Role PM

Hello Aureal!

You are
of the
Bad Dreams.

Your non-factional abilities are:
  • On this night, nothing can stop me
    : Once during the game you can perform the factional kill with a Strongman modifier.
  • There is no refuge in deep sleep
    : Each night, you can target a player and learn if they are a Deep Sleeper.
  • To sleep, perchance to dream
    : As a Deep Sleeper you are potentially able to Dream. See the Game-Specific Rules in the Game Thread for more about dreaming.
  • Do I talk in my sleep? Are you sure?
    : Your voice and your vote.[/b]
Your factional abilities are:
  • Nyaaaaaaa

• Meoooooooooow

• ScritchScritch

• Purrrrrrrrrrrrr
:?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2721 (isolation #438) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:17 am

Dunn are you typing everything you post laughing? Don't answer that I know how you act as mafia in a cc you so are.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2723 (isolation #439) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:18 am

Also you ccing us first doesn't mean much when ti says in the mafia role pm that you can target people to see if they're a deep sleeping and it openly said that the mafia were haunting so you can know it's us coming into the phase so.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2725 (isolation #440) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:19 am

(I wouldn't be shocked if dream hijack was real but I don't know if reveal and pick are both hijack etc depends how much the mafia is loved but if they rly have no way to stop us they're just outted)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2726 (isolation #441) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:20 am

In post 2724, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2720, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1646, morph the cat wrote:
For Aureal, the Nightmare is over.

She was
of the
Bad Dreams.

Spoiler: Aureal's Role PM

Hello Aureal!

You are
of the
Bad Dreams.

Your non-factional abilities are:
  • On this night, nothing can stop me
    : Once during the game you can perform the factional kill with a Strongman modifier.
  • There is no refuge in deep sleep
    : Each night, you can target a player and learn if they are a Deep Sleeper.
  • To sleep, perchance to dream
    : As a Deep Sleeper you are potentially able to Dream. See the Game-Specific Rules in the Game Thread for more about dreaming.
  • Do I talk in my sleep? Are you sure?
    : Your voice and your vote.[/b]
Your factional abilities are:
  • Nyaaaaaaa

• Meoooooooooow

• ScritchScritch

• Purrrrrrrrrrrrr
:?
The factional abilities are redacted for us.

!!!
Wow, is reading the third part of the role in the rolecard that hard for you?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2727 (isolation #442) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:20 am

Something something grasping at straws.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2730 (isolation #443) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:22 am

In post 2729, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2726, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Wow, is reading the third part of the role in the rolecard that hard for you?
That does not say that they can become the dreamer while dead.
There is no way in hell you are trying to fucking use my pronunciation of a sentence against me when you damn well know what I meant.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2731 (isolation #444) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:22 am

Alright I need to log off that's such a low blow
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2747 (isolation #445) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:23 pm

we are apparently no longer a dreamer
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2748 (isolation #446) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:23 pm

Also apparently wolves misplayed?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2751 (isolation #447) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:43 pm

In post 2748, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Also apparently wolves misplayed?
I asked ffery some questions
I got answers I am unhappy with
I'm tilted and my personal interest in seeing this game to it's conclusion is 0.
VOTE: silver ravens
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2752 (isolation #448) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:51 pm

idunno bro Ravens would want you to believe that dreamer was hijacked twice, once privately, another publicly.
It's complete bullshit lmao. I'm also quite capable of coming up with bullshit to win wolfgames. This is what it is.
Will people see that? I have 0 faith in that.
So I'm just done.
This has been a miserable experience and it makes me think I would be a complete happier person if I just did not play mafia.
This has truly been as miserable experience playing town and if this is how I get punished for reaching the right conclusions 1 phase too late and getting stuck on being unable to identify town!Kyoko, then ya idunno I probably deserve to lose. Everyone else just so happens to want to beat to the bang of their own drum.

It probably is just Von Payne and Ravens but I have no faith in being able to gather the votes to win so...
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2753 (isolation #449) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:51 pm

ya ali out I'm going to fucking do unspeakable things to myself
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2754 (isolation #450) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:54 pm

why do I come back to play this dogshit game I'm only happy when things go well it's literally like being trapped playing league of legends, only because winning in league feels so good but losing makes you hate yourself

This shit takes up time in my fucking day, I want to be doing other things. But instead I decided to do this.

This will probably just be another fucking babyrage moment that doesn't mean shit because I'll end up playing ANOTHER game because, y'know, I need MEH FIX
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2755 (isolation #451) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:00 pm

oh right
its because I like solving more than I like actually pushing my reads through
riiiiiiiiiight

well game solved...probably...
do I win tho?
probably not xD.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2756 (isolation #452) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:01 pm

bye
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2762 (isolation #453) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:34 am

I think if the logic you're coming too is that us as a wolf would just. . .not have a plan coming into the phase that's sort of insane given we had at least 4 days to plan this over ya know?

I also think if anyone reads Alisae posts and think those can come from scum that's also ??? I had to log off myself because Dunn tried to use something that makes me very uncomfortable out of game against me so like yeah if they want to win this cc so badly for their mafia ego go for it ig.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2763 (isolation #454) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:36 am

I think it is also just Von/Raven at the moment because Town Drew would be hard defending me at this point like, anyone can tell this isn't my wolf game. I think Silver came in knowing they had something they could do and I quite frankly also did because why would you cc when there are 10 dif ways to clear yourself. I should've probably let Alisae claim sooner although if that happened kiri would've went over and we die in the night so meh I don't feel so bad.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2764 (isolation #455) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:37 am

Also um yeah expect only me posting for the rest of this phase for obvious reasons.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2765 (isolation #456) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:41 am

I'm trying to remove myself from the cc and see it from a mostly unbiased viewpoint and I guess the part that's making me confused on why this is such a hard choice for you guys is we've openly proven we're the dreamer with a soft that I told Dan about.

We passed a reaction test we couldn't have known unless we were the dreamer and then Silver outright failed it as stated before.

And if Alisae is a wolf they had to fake. . .that vs Silver who is trying to claim "oh we were hijacked"

So, let us ignore everything for the time being and focus on the hijack part.

They already said they were hijacked once, now they're claiming they were hijacked again.

Look at every role. Every one we've done so far what do they have in common: They were 1-shot.

Even the flipped wolf role was 1 shot minus the mech part where you can hunt the dreamer.

So do you randomly think, this one part of the story were 2 of the same type of role exist are on a wolf and that makes Silver's story true and it's a random 2-shot type role and the mod did it for giggles.

Or:

They're just lying again.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2766 (isolation #457) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:42 am

When you have to jump through so many hoops like Silver does to come to the truth it's more likely it's fake.

I just want everyone to think that over to themselves please, look at how we played look at what Silver is trying to proclaim to be the truth and I think you should be able to get to the same ad correct answer here. I can answer questions if you have some, but I really cannot think of what else I could possibly say here.

Besides the fact I don't think we would've made the cc as a wolf? Dependns on parter of course but ehhhh.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2767 (isolation #458) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:45 am

So Drew, do you think we're a wolf here? I want to hear from you and not Black's thoughts. Yours.

If you think I'm a wolf here I really do not believe you and this is my only chance I'm gonna give you before I just agree with Alisae's read on you.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2774 (isolation #459) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:33 am

In post 2772, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2767, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: So Drew, do you think we're a wolf here? I want to hear from you and not Black's thoughts. Yours.

If you think I'm a wolf here I really do not believe you and this is my only chance I'm gonna give you before I just agree with Alisae's read on you.
This is such a weird threat that I only think comes from scum. "Townread us or we'll change our read on you!"

:dead:
Our read hasn't changed on you. I'm just making Drew take a stance so I know how to read the rest of the game because Drew should never be wolfreading us here. If I'm wrong, I want Drew to prove it to me.

Or, I just want to be removed of any doubt.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2775 (isolation #460) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:34 am

Alisae has been wolfreading you the entire phase don't try to change the narrative, the only reason I haven't been fully committed was I thought your reactions couldn't come from scum given how Gimli treated you but I forget that most people don't have the same lines as me.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2776 (isolation #461) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:35 am

I will say it's been some time since I've seen the "try to attack and corner the one slot as double wolf in mylo" so obviously though. I must give you kudos for the risk though.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2777 (isolation #462) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:37 am

In post 2773, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2769, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2765, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Look at every role. Every one we've done so far what do they have in common: They were 1-shot.
This isn't true.
The hider was 1-shot.
The inventor could be used 3 times and presumably hands out 1-shot abilities.
The mafia flip had a 1-shot strongman plus a repeatable ability to search for deep sleepers.
The Dream Revealer could be used repeatedly
give out 1 shots
hider is 1 shot
The strongman: `1-shot The hunt power was a mech power that we knew existed, obviously that isn't going to be 1-shot and we're unaware if other wolves could also have this power.
The dream revealer is the only thing that doesn't fall under this category as a PR but every role that has been attached has been 1-shot assuming a hijack doesn't follow the same principle is silly.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2780 (isolation #463) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:07 am

In post 2778, Von Payne wrote: I called it that Maria would push us today while Alisae took a back seat. They saw that and called an audible
There is no way you believe what you're posting if this is what you came to and you somehow think everything Alisae posted on the other page is fake. You're just, either a wolf or as you like to put it "not reading our posts"
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2781 (isolation #464) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:07 am

I believe everyone should follow the words of flipped dead villager Kiri and look at how Von is pushing us. Ty <3
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2782 (isolation #465) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:08 am

Now I don't feel like getting into a yelling match so I'll wait for Drew, Sun, or Enchant. (I assume Ydra is just giga chilling and honestly good on them)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2785 (isolation #466) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:28 am

Perfectly fine with that :)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2787 (isolation #467) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:34 am

Well, we just had a mod last game (part of the morph hydra) hide our "factional" stuff as a wolf when in reality, we had none at all. So I wouldn't take that as "they have 4." They could, but they could also have zero.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2799 (isolation #468) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:15 am

In post 2798, Von Payne wrote: Enchant is positioning himself to misfade me tomorrow after Catgirls flips scum

It's just Catgirls/Enchant

So what you’re saying is my interaction with Gimli was SvS?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2802 (isolation #469) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:16 am

You are saying that this post
This post right here
Is a wolf
Talking to a wolf?
In post 1133, Gimli wrote:
In post 1129, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Can I just say how ironic this is considering you openly said you're going to "not talk to any of your wolfreads and ignore them?" I'm not as sold as my hydra partner is on you being a wolf Gimli but when your reads change entirely overly irl days with barely any posts in-between in some instances to justify those flips it's odd. Then to have the confidence to go "My wolfreads are so correct that I'm going to ignore them!" Like, to me you have to be a wolf making this up or this is a new level of egotistical delusion that I haven't seen before.

Let's not forget if I remember correctly a lot of this was made during the first moon phase.
Spoiler: some of my PT work
trying an experiment here to see if I survive day 2

I'm ISOing a random guess at a scum team: klick, catgirl and actiondan

catgirl: post #91 is very strange commentary post. I do not believe maria cares this much about people "talking about dreams so much" that she has to make any comment on it. *note to self: one post in and I'm already tunneling this slot*
#100 is bad mech as we all know
#102 is another comment that I just don't see maria feeling the need to make when she is a townie. it's clear that kyoko is either towning or emulating a towny perspective on dream guesses: yes the dream guesses are supposedly NAI, but can't there be towny ways to do that? I see no reason why they COULDN'T, and I see no point in maria talking down an early townlean like that unless she has reasons to either scumread the player or to scumread kyoko. again, filler commentary that sucks.
#112 is bad mech again

then klick finally shows up... repeating catgirl's bad mech reasoning. it's kind of a bad post, kinda awkward idk. post #126

AD shows up with #200. I remember seeing towny things in this post, but are they there really? it starts really bad with spitey comments that don't say anything about anything. I do kinda like the post, though. let's see how this goes.

catgirls #212: still scum. #215 is how scum townreads a towny. I should maybe bring this up tomorrow.

AD's #229: yeah I don't think AD is scum.

ok so like, catgirl is scum. but who is it scum with? my first impression is NOT with AD

and if both AD and hu tao are townies, then either klick went full TMI on d1, or klick is just a townie with good impressions.
I think the best defense for town!klick is that he tried a counterwagon to town!hu tao and also to maybe town!AD

he did go to aureal but I think it makes sense and I'm not so sure if aureal is indeed town or if she just pocketed me really hard.

I have to find other partners for catgirl anyway. I wonder if prism fits the bill.
yeah I don't think its aureal either

so prism, there's a lot of hmmmm stuff about her, isn't there? should be worth exploring

I don't hink #84 is such an organic thought on re-read. it feels just too much like posturing and making logical sounding posts that don't amount to much.

catgirl and prism are having a little disagreement on mechanics but it does NOT mean absolutely anything wrt their alignments, of course. what's worse is that prism used this later on to justify having a townread on the hydra because she 'doesnt think alisae would disagree with me on mechanics'. I'll catch that post and put here when I find it.

#158 also doesnt feel like a real thought and if prism is a townie and this is what she does as a townie then im not impressed at all and I think she is just not a very good scumhunter (in before scum dragoneater)

I will also note that the townread on hu tao could easily be TMI on her part. and that's because all the possible wagons were lending on townies anyway, so posturing with a defense of hu tao gives you townpoints.
#195 also just sounds like bullshit and not a real read.

I have to really case prism if I wanna put this through though.

I'll note that catgirl's #212 "I find Dragon's posting towny and I don't understand the townread's on Prism's slot.
There posting is very well written like reading a royal script, but I would've come to expect that as either alignment. If any of the people townreading them wish to expand more on why that would mean a lot" I once again have a problem with maria/ali having a problem with people's reads that don't talk about anyone specifically and that don't have a read on prism or anything like that. again, this is filler, this isn't solving.

#215-#216 is a whole lot of awkwardness from these players. I think they have high svs equity and I hope to god I'm right and getting somewhere with this.
I think its prism/catgirl and then, lets see...

I think AD townreading prism like that happens when he is a townie and she is scum or whatever but not when they're scum together, I don't think. or maybe? idk

I'll trust that ydra is town. I think I'll trust that klick is town.

goddammit I don't think its sunflower man. maybe its aureal after all? shit.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2803 (isolation #470) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:17 am

In post 2800, Sunflower wrote: sorry i rescind my partner theory on catgirls/silver ravens, the first dreamer is always town
Jupiter, your post made me smile.
It’s also very obviously a townslip.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2804 (isolation #471) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:17 am

Ya if anyone actually buys blacks bullshit then fucking end me now
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2806 (isolation #472) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:18 am

Take is so devoid of critical thinking that it just comes from a wolf
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2808 (isolation #473) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:20 am

How to play f6
Dunn: forces can battle with us, it is his only line to win ig
Von Payne: Whatever Dunn says they agree. Genuinely no attempt to actually evaluate or puzzle solve.
Ydrasse: :ghost:
Sunflower: townslips
Enchant: wants to solve a mafia game

Lmao
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2814 (isolation #474) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:23 am

In post 2809, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2806, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Take is so devoid of critical thinking that it just comes from a wolf
Bad read. Townies don't always think critically about a game

Oh ok
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2818 (isolation #475) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:25 am

Your slot tried to vote outside of a 1v1 yesterday
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2820 (isolation #476) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:26 am

In post 2817, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2814, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2809, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2806, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Take is so devoid of critical thinking that it just comes from a wolf
Bad read. Townies don't always think critically about a game

Oh ok
The site is full of townies that don't do anything. If it's ok for them to do it then it's ok if I do it. If you disagree then talk to me about that

?????????
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2822 (isolation #477) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:27 am

I cannot even begin to describe what is wrong with that post
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2840 (isolation #478) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:51 am

:thonk:
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2842 (isolation #479) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:54 am

Depends on the mod although the latter is more common.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2848 (isolation #480) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:05 am

Mm, no I believe hidden double votes are bastard. If someone has 2 votes there name would be in "not voting" twice.

It's normally someone votes, and there vote weight counts as two.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2849 (isolation #481) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:05 am

Also the idea is horrible
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2861 (isolation #482) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:01 am

How about we just vote Silver and then the mafia is gone :^)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2866 (isolation #483) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:03 am

I don't know how many times I need to say what you're trying to do is once again, bastard but sure.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Silver
VOTE: Silver
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2872 (isolation #484) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:46 am

you got this
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2876 (isolation #485) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:53 pm

In post 2874, Sunflower wrote: i think on play it's still really hard for me to imagine a world where this isn't scum!catgirls

the mech makes things harder for me to parse but maybe it's just getting in the way

:blossom:
I agree but im town
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2898 (isolation #486) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:26 am

If you have questions feel free to ask but I don't really know what else to say besides if Silver can win over outright being caught in a lie and us having proven softs kudos ig.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2899 (isolation #487) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:27 am

I think the 2v1 attack of Von/Silver is rly gross but that's a topic for later.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2901 (isolation #488) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:28 am

Oh also the route of Silver town with the double hijack from a mech standpoint is an outliner to how this entire game has gone mech wise so uh, that too?

I get you're not the one in the cc but I'm struggling trying to understand why it's so hard so tell us how we can make it easier.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2902 (isolation #489) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:30 am

In post 2765, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I'm trying to remove myself from the cc and see it from a mostly unbiased viewpoint and I guess the part that's making me confused on why this is such a hard choice for you guys is we've openly proven we're the dreamer with a soft that I told Dan about.

We passed a reaction test we couldn't have known unless we were the dreamer and then Silver outright failed it as stated before.

And if Alisae is a wolf they had to fake. . .that vs Silver who is trying to claim "oh we were hijacked"

So, let us ignore everything for the time being and focus on the hijack part.

They already said they were hijacked once, now they're claiming they were hijacked again.

Look at every role. Every one we've done so far what do they have in common: They were 1-shot.

Even the flipped wolf role was 1 shot minus the mech part where you can hunt the dreamer.

So do you randomly think, this one part of the story were 2 of the same type of role exist are on a wolf and that makes Silver's story true and it's a random 2-shot type role and the mod did it for giggles.

Or:

They're just lying again.
^

There answer was Enchant claimed publically and while yes, that still doesn't go over the fact if we were a wolf we would've had to blatantly guess and Silver was just like "oh we knew we just didn't say anything lol"

huh???
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2903 (isolation #490) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:32 am

Also, I think one of the biggest flaws in Silver's argument is.

They say their choice got hijacked from scum, right?

So, let's assume they're town in this case. Scum know the hijack on Silver worked. There was then a nightphase. So everyone.

W H Y I S S I L V E R A L I V E
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2904 (isolation #491) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:32 am

In the world Silver is trying to build scum had to have known they were the dreamer and kept them alive for. . .fun?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2905 (isolation #492) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:34 am

In post 2626, Silver Ravens wrote: Alright, mass claim time since we are in limlo now. We're the dreamer, which makes us town (setup specific rule #1 says the starting dreamer is town). We do reveal a dream once moonrise phase ends, but not before then;
we are working under the assumption that Ydrasse is the other person revealing dreams. This doesn't automatically make them town, but we noted that they learned from their usage during moonrise 1, and during moonrise 2 they revealed roles in a way where we'd be able to see both of the dreams before picking after discard, which seemed town motivated to us. We didn't want to draw too much attention to that, though,
and I've been skeptical of their thread presence a bit.

During moonrise 1 our preferred dream was discarded, and then our revealed dream was a negative which allowed the mafia to steal the dream choice. During moonrise 2, we did choose to discard the dnd dream as Gif and I felt that the interaction between the dead hider and Aureal was unlikely to have been mistaken, and we got greedy for more. We talk about this a bit in but are trying to not make it too obvious that we are the dreamer with our wording, while keeping our vote on Aureal the whole time. The Superman dream sounded promising so we picked that. We ended up giving the reporter from that dream to Catgirl Chipotle. In hindsight we should have picked elsewhere as we don't trust Catgirl Chipotle right now, but they had opinions from what we have seen from them recently.

Moonrise 3 was really interesting.
Ydrasse revealed the tower after the mafia discarded something else, which was rather towny (without taking into account that the tower was a watcher, which she wouldn't have known)
, but then when the time came for us to make selections, we were told that our choices were hijacked for the phase. So the tower being revealed
again
was not our choice, and the watcher one shot did not go to a target of our choice either - we don't know where it went. We also did not get a choice for the second dream, what Enchant did with the ectoplasmic camera and the reporter dream on moonrise 3; but from the looks of things, that is possibly separate from the hijacking; the reporter dream was revealed and went into effect immediately with no time for anybody to make a selection before the mods moved on to the starting the day.
Like, read this. There was a night phase after this where Dan died.

Are we trying to assume scum made a random guess and didn't know it worked on Silver?

Or

That scum just had the ability to randomly hijack the dream without knowing the dreamer? If so, why did that happen again today, don't tell me something busted like that can happen twice.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2907 (isolation #493) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:36 am

The two people mainly pushing us are the person who made up a jailkeeper claim for fun (lol)
and
A person who claimed dreamer but shouldn't be alive.

Huh odd, two things that shouldn't exist in the game are alive and pushing us.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2909 (isolation #494) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:40 am

Are you skipping over the why is Silver alive part on purpose or?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2910 (isolation #495) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:41 am

(Also the soft being too good a soft that only Dan got it is kind of funny in hindsight but then again I wasn't expecting to ever be cc'd so that's MB lol)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2912 (isolation #496) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:43 am

Doesn't the wolf in the situation not understand where it went or am I missing something here? I get enchant claimed publically
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2914 (isolation #497) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:46 am

In post 2913, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2909, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Are you skipping over the why is Silver alive part on purpose or?
i think it's hard to know why the dreamer would be kept alive without knowing the specifics of how the scum power works. but either way the dreamer is alive, so i don't really get why it's relevant

i think that exaggerating something into calling it a lie and clearing for you when it seems to be neither of those things is not something that you would feel the need to do here as town so i am more interested in that

We know that scum is hunting the dreamer and that they probably want the dreamer dead (see rule 14 in the set) I don't see why scum would just keep the known dreamer alive in the world Silver is building and the answer is that world doesn't exist. How is this not seen as relevant to you?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2916 (isolation #498) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:47 am

Side note that is also not something I would do as scum to begin with but you don't know my scum game so I'll let it pass.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2917 (isolation #499) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:47 am

In post 2915, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2912, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Doesn't the wolf in the situation not understand where it went or am I missing something here? I get enchant claimed publically
enchant confirmed that it went to ravens so ravens would know where it went regardless of their alignment

When was this?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2920 (isolation #500) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:49 am

In post 2918, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2914, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2913, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2909, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Are you skipping over the why is Silver alive part on purpose or?
i think it's hard to know why the dreamer would be kept alive without knowing the specifics of how the scum power works. but either way the dreamer is alive, so i don't really get why it's relevant

i think that exaggerating something into calling it a lie and clearing for you when it seems to be neither of those things is not something that you would feel the need to do here as town so i am more interested in that

We know that scum is hunting the dreamer and that they probably want the dreamer dead (see rule 14 in the set) I don't see why scum would just keep the known dreamer alive in the world Silver is building and the answer is that world doesn't exist. How is this not seen as relevant to you?
if they have a dream hijacking power that seems like the reason they would want the dreamer alive, and would explain rule 14?

So, you believe that a world where scum are well aware that they correctly hijacked Silver, went into the night, decided to. . .not kill them? Even if the idea is they want to cc the next day you just kill the dreamer and then someone says "Hey I became the dreamer" and then you have a cc with a full blank slate. There's no need for the extra steps.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2922 (isolation #501) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:50 am

Even if you're unaware how it works I don't think it takes 2+2 to see that killing the known dreamer is net positive for the scum team vs taking a random guess at action dan.

And if you want to assume that's the correct world scum us doesn't kill the person who was hard townreadig our slot.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2923 (isolation #502) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:51 am

There are like 40 hoops that need to be jumped through vs the basic answer being the two slots who made up a role and reality that is unlikely to exist are just scum pushing us.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2925 (isolation #503) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:55 am

I never said I didn't see
that
post it's that series of events that I'm saying Silver lied about to begin with.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2926 (isolation #504) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:55 am

Silver claimed not to know where it is and just lied and said "lol jk we rly do have it" like, obviously you're going to be forced to use a net positive interaction for town unless you "don't know where it is"
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2927 (isolation #505) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:56 am

I asked if Enchant posted that before today because there was a chance I the not active head missed it.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2930 (isolation #506) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:59 am

In post 2928, Sunflower wrote: where did ravens claim that they didn't know where it went?

In. . .the same post you just quoted
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2932 (isolation #507) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:00 am

Ya know at least if we lose this cc I can say I proved Silver was outted at least 4 times and this game not be my fault after saying I need to slank this game so nj to me.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2933 (isolation #508) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:00 am

In post 2931, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2930, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2928, Sunflower wrote: where did ravens claim that they didn't know where it went?

In. . .the same post you just quoted
it doesn't say that???

Holy hell
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2934 (isolation #509) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:04 am

I miss Kiri and regret not putting my foot down
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2936 (isolation #510) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:07 am

I already answered that next question.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2938 (isolation #511) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:11 am

Teach me how you can be outted on multiple different occasions and people still not vote you I need that superpower for when I roll scum.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2939 (isolation #512) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:12 am

I'm trying to not be annoyed but when the pl basically forces my hydra partner to log off I cannot help but be on edge.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2941 (isolation #513) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:18 am

Okay let me ask one more time.

Was this said anytime before this moment?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2943 (isolation #514) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:20 am

How do we know this as a wolf then?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2946 (isolation #515) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:31 am

So, we hijacked you. Knowing you were the dreamer and we didn't kill you ever? Hm, strange.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2947 (isolation #516) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:32 am

Only the real dreamer can know that because it wasn't said before, and we answered first because we are the real dreamer.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2948 (isolation #517) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:32 am

Or, you can believe Silver and assunme the dreamer would be randomly kept alive and that scum have the ability to hijack dreams not once (like most other roles in this entire game) but twice for ??? reason.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2951 (isolation #518) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:34 am

Do the hijack times Silver say line up I'm not about to go check but someone else can.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2956 (isolation #519) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:37 am

In post 2950, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2626, Silver Ravens wrote: We also did not get a choice for the second dream, what Enchant did with the ectoplasmic camera and the reporter dream on moonrise 3; but from the looks of things, that is possibly separate from the hijacking; the reporter dream was revealed and went into effect immediately with no time for anybody to make a selection before the mods moved on to the starting the day.
Nope. We said it before you did.
So you're claiming we full hijacked you at the second dream either A) at random or B) knowing it was you?

There's no way you can just do that at random. i don't think anyone would believe that. So if we knew it was you then the mafia would become the dreamer way sooner than that.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2959 (isolation #520) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:38 am

In post 2957, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2949, Enchant wrote: Ravens claimed item after i claimed giving it.

It may be possibility, that Ravens thought that both shots were from cats, so why claim that in 1vs1?

And yes again. Due that post from mod, we know mafia could steal dreamer ANY TIME if they knew them.

So does mafia can just hijack dreamer choice twice, without fucking knowing dreamer?
Areeem, doubt.
Maybe mafia has two different powers

One soft hijack and one hard hijack

And the hard hijack is only when they know the dreamer identity for sure, while the soft hijack can be used without knowing the dreamer's identity and instead affects the dream itself. If that makes sense.
There's no way anyone believes this to be real right?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2960 (isolation #521) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:39 am

In post 2958, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2956, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: So if we knew it was you then the mafia would become the dreamer way sooner than that.
what does this mean

When mafia know the dreamer they lose the ability to dream, that's what happened to us. We're no longer it. Silver also basically said the same thing.

So for Silver to be telling the truth we have to be mafia that just have a power to randomly hijack the day, not knowing it was Silver because otherwise mafia would have stopped them from being the dreamer way sooner for obvious reasons.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2963 (isolation #522) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:41 am

I also want anyone to look at Von's posting and look and see if that is a villager trying to solve the game or just a mafia pushing the final ML they need to win.

And remember the dead villager that called out Von for being fake and we got rid of sadly.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2966 (isolation #523) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:43 am

Do you see how the idea of Silver being a known dreamer for ages, being alive and still being the dreamer all the way up until today would require mafia to basically. . .not be at their keyboard?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2968 (isolation #524) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:43 am

In post 2965, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2963, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: And remember the dead villager that called out Von for being fake and we got rid of sadly.
They also called you mafia
They said Von first but go off
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2973 (isolation #525) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:47 am

Yas Von give more fakeness love that for you
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2974 (isolation #526) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:47 am

In post 2969, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2968, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2965, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2963, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: And remember the dead villager that called out Von for being fake and we got rid of sadly.
They also called you mafia
They said Von first but go off
they actually didn't, she called you mafia coming into the day and then got caught up in the von payne claim situation and ended up 1v1ing there instead

i reread all of this pretty thoroughly and the day felt like it was starting as a kyoko vs catgirls 1v1

i can't believe I was lied to by my own hydra partner who can you trust
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2976 (isolation #527) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:49 am

Don't heart me this is mafia SERIOUS stuff only SERIOUS posting.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2978 (isolation #528) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:52 am

The first question people need to ask is if you think a random full hijack of an entire dream day like Silver is claiming really exists. If so, why use something that strong on Day 2? Kinda odd.

If you want to say they knew Silver was the dreamer and full hijack why are they alive?

Also if the full hijack really exists that would mean that they are saying we did it again today. Two hijacks? Come on now.

The world they are trying to build takes so many hoops and requires you think that the mods can't design a game.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2979 (isolation #529) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:54 am

In post 2950, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2626, Silver Ravens wrote: We also did not get a choice for the second dream, what Enchant did with the ectoplasmic camera and the reporter dream on moonrise 3; but from the looks of things, that is possibly separate from the hijacking; the reporter dream was revealed and went into effect immediately with no time for anybody to make a selection before the mods moved on to the starting the day.
Nope. We said it before you did.
Is this not two different things in the post or am I just bad at reading btw
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2980 (isolation #530) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:54 am

Like how many things did you "not get a choice for"
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2981 (isolation #531) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:55 am

There's so many holes and those holes are stuff they don't know so they just said "oh we didn't get a choice"
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2984 (isolation #532) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:57 am

In post 2983, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2981, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: There's so many holes and those holes are stuff they don't know so they just said "oh we didn't get a choice"
this is literally the same thing that you said you should be cleared over

Wrong.gif
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2987 (isolation #533) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:58 am

You can vote us if you think it's us I would be happy for this game to be over I'm only here out of respect for the dead villagers
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2989 (isolation #534) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:59 am

Dang they couldn't pick that many times and the mafia didn't know they were the dreamer? Then they only don't become the dreamer today?

Yeah, that sounds about right.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2990 (isolation #535) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:00 am

In post 2985, Von Payne wrote: Hey I am back, what did I miss?

Oh we are voting Chipotle?

Nice

:twisted:
Why couldn't you be the active head? I would've been able to laugh more if you were the one tunneling me out of pure irony.

Black has been a big meanie and made me cry
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2992 (isolation #536) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:01 am

I mean Silver said themselves they're no longer the dreamer today so by that logic mafia didn't know they were the dreamer or "kept them alive"
but why would you not take over and make them not the dreamer sooner?
Why would mafia have a random full hijack multiple times.

I get I'm repeating the same thing but I don't think people get how many holes and bad game design this has to be for them to be real
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2995 (isolation #537) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:03 am

In post 2993, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2990, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2985, Von Payne wrote: Hey I am back, what did I miss?

Oh we are voting Chipotle?

Nice

Why couldn't you be the active head? I would've been able to laugh more if you were the one tunneling me out of pure irony.

Black has been a big meanie and made me cry
I wish we were scum, that would have been the ultimate revenge lol

But it seems I taught Black well at the very least

If you rly aren't scum I'm gonna be so pissed at you post game for allowing this cause even if we win the cc you go over next ad I'm not gonna stop it due to Black's play today.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2997 (isolation #538) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:03 am

In post 2994, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2990, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Black has been a big meanie and made me cry
Fake news

MODS???

HELP????
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2998 (isolation #539) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:05 am

My only regrets this game was letting Kiri go over
and not being more active so I was more well prepared
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3000 (isolation #540) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:07 am

(It doesn't exist)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3003 (isolation #541) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:11 am

I think looking at the opening post you can see they were gearing up for said cc
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3005 (isolation #542) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:13 am

That's the only logical assumption I can come to because they didn't know before today I believe? Otherwise we would've not been dreamer sooer than this phase. Probably a mafia power?

Because from our pov the only "hijack" happened today when we no longer became the dreamer.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3007 (isolation #543) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:14 am

I don't really know the answer and it's the one thing I can't really say I understand how they figured it out.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3009 (isolation #544) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:15 am

In post 3006, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2966, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Do you see how the idea of Silver being a known dreamer for ages, being alive and still being the dreamer all the way up until today would require mafia to basically. . .not be at their keyboard?
In post 2978, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: If you want to say they knew Silver was the dreamer and full hijack why are they alive?
In post 2992, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I mean Silver said themselves they're no longer the dreamer today so by that logic mafia didn't know they were the dreamer or "kept them alive"
but why would you not take over and make them not the dreamer sooner?
Nice try you only knew we were the dreamer today.

Alisae said Dan was blatantly softing dreamer and that's why he died in the night so
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3010 (isolation #545) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:17 am

In post 3008, Silver Ravens wrote: If we didn't know you were the dreamer how do you explain us claiming to give you the reporter shot on moonrise 2?
You ca have roles that give checks and then get the information coming into the day phase and change the prepared post accordingly it's not that hard.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”