, Randy, Protown Graverobber,
killed Night Three.
Seacore
, Caroline disguised as Leo, Limited Cop/SK,
killed Night Three.
ConSpiracy,
Eric, Protown Neighborizer,
endgamed.
Last edited by The Fonz on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:37 am, edited 40 times in total.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:53 am

Post by The Fonz »

1) The Rules

1) Votes must be in bold for them to count, like this:
Vote: Bill.
Unvotes likewise. Unvoting is not required to place a new vote, but would be appreciated.

2) A simple majority of votes (1/2 the number of living players plus one, rounded down) will achieve a lynch and end the Day. Unvoting after that point will not save someone's life. Should deadline be reached without this occurring, the player with the highest number of votes will be lynched. For this to happen, there must be an unique vote leader- ties between two or more players will cause no-lynch to occur.

3) Dead men tell no tales. If you get killed, stop talking until the game is over (a single "go town/scum"-style post is fine).

4) Do not discuss this game with other players outside of this thread, nor other ongoing games in this thread.

5) Play to your win condition at all times.

6) This is a SMALLTOWN game. This means that
all
roles are public and independent of alignment. Since all role abilities are known, there is no rule against PM quoting. Scum QT links will be sent separately.

7) Robust cryptography and steganography are not allowed in my games.

8) Racist, homophobic, and sexist pejoratives should not be used, and will result in penalties for that player up to and including modkill. You have been warned.

9) Submitting nightkills: Kills
must
be PMed to me. Submitting in your QT is expressly not acceptable. A mafia member who submits a nightkill will not also be able to perform their role's night action. Caroline (the SK) will be able to do both. Jackie's selfwatching IS considered a night action.

10) Deadlines for this game will be three weeks for day one, and two weeks for all subsequent days. One day will be added to the deadline for each replacement that occurs on a given day or during the night preceding it. Extensions will only be granted in exceptional circumstances.

11) Prods will be issued after 72 hours of inactivity if no V/LA notice is received. Players will have 36 hours from the time of the prod to post in thread or be replaced. If a single player exceeds the prod limit more than twice in a game day or three times in the game as a whole, they will be auto-replaced.

12) If at any point four consecutive phases, night or day, pass with no deaths, then all factions will be considered to have lost.

13) Roles will be chosen by the players before alignments are distributed. The order of choosing will be determined at random.

14) Nightkill methods will not be differentiated in such a way as to identify the killer.

15) There are a lot of roles and abilities in this game. If you're not sure how any two interact, feel free to ask.

16) If Caroline is one of the last two players alive, she wins and all other factions will lose. If a mafia member and a town player are the last two, then mafia win, EVEN if the town player in question is Kelso (the JK).
Last edited by The Fonz on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:56 am

Post by The Fonz »

LIST OF ROLES

RED FORMAN, THE ANGRY DAD/VENGEFUL TOWNIE. Anyone who crosses you is likely to find your foot in his or her ass. If you are lynched, you may take revenge on a single player on your wagon. That player will die.

ERIC FORMAN, THE HOST/NEIGHBORIZER. What Eric lacks in actual skills, he makes up for with his basement. Every night, Eric can invite another player to come join him in 'The circle.' Once successfully invited, a player can post in the basement quicktopic on subsequent nights, so long as Eric remains alive. The targeted player will receive a pm telling them that they have been recruited.

STEVEN HYDE, THE BADASS/INVISIBLE TOWNIE. You're a mysterious man, and something of a loner. You don't want people's prying eyes, and you don't need their help. Any night actions other than kills targetted at you will fail. This ability carries on after death, so Randy cannot take your role attributes.

DONNA PINCIOTTI, THE SMART ONE/EARLY-GAME DOUBLEVOTER. Since it often seems that you're the only sane person in Point Place, people give additional weight to your opinions. For the first two days of the game, your vote will count double.

KITTY FORMAN, THE NURSE/ KILL DELAYER. Your nursing skills allow you to prolong the life of someone who's been attacked. Each night, you may choose a target. If that player is the victim of a nightkill, they will not perish until the end of the following day phase. Neither you nor the target will be informed of a successful protection.

JACKIE BURKHART, THE NARCISSIST/SELF-WATCHER. You're so beautiful! How could anyone not want to look at those lovely features all night long? In fact, you spend so much time looking in the mirror, you're bound to see anyone who tries to approach you at night. This IS considered a night action (you automatically target yourself) so will be nullified by Hyde/Kelso's role abilities, and cannot be performed along with a kill if you are mafia.

FEZ, THE DEVIANT/TRACKER. You've shown yourself adept at sneaking around at night, to avoid the suspicions of your Bible-thumping host parents. Normally, you'd be creeping out in search of girls, beer or candy, but at the moment your biggest priority is information. You may follow another player each evening to find out what they get up to. If Caroline is tracked, only her 'normal' action will be visible to you- her kill is invisible.

MICHAEL KELSO, THE OFFICER/JAILKEEPER. As a member of Point Place Police Department, you can arrest someone. Obviously, you're too stupid to write up a charge sheet that would actually result in anyone going down long term, but a night in the cells might do them some good- sure, they won't be able to DO anything, but they're not going to find themselves in harm's way either.

LEO CHINGKWAKE, THE STONER/LIMITED COP. You saw something very important that will confirm someone's innocence earlier, but unfortunately, you've consumed a large amount of, er, 'Oregano' since then, and are having trouble remembering things. If you are still alive on the morning of day three, you will be given the name of one player who is confirmed to be town.

BOB PINCIOTTI, THE SALESMAN/INVENTOR. You've got an attic full of stuff left over from Bargain Bob's, and who knows, some of it might come in useful. Three items stand out; you have one of each, and you may give a single item to another player at night. You may not use these items yourself.

1) A pair of rollerskates. This will allow the recipient to move faster, and thus perform an additional night action on that night only.

2) A set of military surplus binoculars. Whoever receives these will be able to perform a single watch action (and see who else targets a player of their choice) in addition to any other actions they may be able to perform, on the night that they are given the item.

3) A crate of strange pink foreign beer. This will cause a hangover of the kind that can scarcely be imagined. The recipient will lose their vote (or if used on Donna night one, one vote) for the following day.

LAURIE FORMAN, THE SLUT/COPYCAT. You have a history of, uh, 'inviting yourself' into other people's homes at night. Any action targeting your host will affect you in the same manner. Better choose caref... oh, never mind.

MIDGE PINCIOTTI, THE HOT MOM/ LIMITED BULLETPROOF. You're Point Place's number one attractive older lady, and as such, the boys are loathe to eliminate your sweet rack. Male characters (with the exception of Red, who surprisingly enough finds you irritating rather than attractive) will fail in any attempt to kill you. Note that Caroline is female, regardless of which disguise she is wearing.

RANDY PEARSON, THE NEW GUY/UNIVERSAL BACKUP. You're a replacement character, and as such YOU SUCK. However, coming late to the party has its advantages- you are able to fit into the void left by a departed role. Exactly once, at night, you may target a single dead player. If your action is successful, you will take over the dead player's role abilities from the beginning of the next day, for the rest of the game. If Randy takes over Eric's ability, those already networked will be able to resume discussion as before. You may take the role of the NPC killed N0- however, if you wanted that role, you might as well have chosen it to begin with!

In addition to the above, eight players will receive:

... and you are a protown player with the best interests of Point Place at heart. You win when all threats to Point Place are eliminated.

Three players will receive:

...and you are part of the MAFIA along with XXXX and YYYY. You can communicate with them at night in a quicktopic (the link will be sent separately), and each night you may select a single member of your party to perform a kill. That player cannot also perform their role action if they have one. You win when only members of your group survive, or nothing can prevent the same.

One player will receive:

You are CAROLINE, Fez' psycho ex-girlfriend (
SK
), and you are out for revenge on everyone in Point Place. You have killed, and disguised yourself as...

You are able to perform both your kill, and any night action pertaining to the individual whose identity you've stolen, simultaneously. You win when only yourself and a single other player are left alive, or nothing can prevent the same.
Last edited by The Fonz on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:58 am, edited 8 times in total.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:57 am

Post by The Fonz »

The thread is now open for confirmations and pregame discussion.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:05 am

Post by hiplop »

confirm
third best scummer of all time
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:11 am

Post by IceGuy »

/confirm
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:15 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

/confirm
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:24 am

Post by iamausername »

/confirm
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:00 am

Post by kdowns »

/confirm
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Seacore »

Confirm
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:43 am

Post by hiplop »

this is a really good playerlist, IM XCITED (XTREME AS FUCK BROS)
third best scummer of all time
mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by mb53 »

Confirm
i literally need to start a driving blog, please remind me
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Hello Wisconsin!!!!

/confirm

I have to say I really love SmallTown setups.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Bah, I was wondering why I didn't get my role... then I realized it was smalltown lol. FFS, I should not try and digest info after 11pm
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by The Fonz »

I'll post draft order first thing tomorrow... hopefully the remaining players will be able to confirm overnight.

Also, Jason: it's not the time that's the problem. It's that you're a dumbass. /Red
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

well, yea that too... but I'd rather not admit that :P
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Quilford »

/confirm!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

oh noes :(
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Quilford »

Muahahahahahaha.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

Nice!
I'm not sure who to choose, yet. But wonderful roles.

/confirm
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:06 am

Post by Quilford »

Naturally, kondi hasn't confirmed.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:41 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Naturally, people are hating on me because I haven't confirmed.

/confirm
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:42 am

Post by Quilford »

wait

we get to choose?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:32 am

Post by The Fonz »

Farside still hasn't confirmed, but... let's get this going and she can when she's not got Mom stuff or whatever.

Draft Order:

mb53
MagnaofIllusion
quilford
kdowns
Farside22
hiplop
IceGuy
Seacore
iamausername
ConSpiracy
jasont1981
kondi2424

Rules for the draft:

A) No take backs.

B) Please PM the person after you as soon as you pick to let them know they're up. This is an exception to the usual 'no discussing outside the thread' rule, since no-one's got an alignment yet it can't compromise the game.

C) If a player does not pick in 24 hours from the time of the previous pick, the person after them may pick- the skipped player may pick at any time.

D) If you expect to be away from your computer for more than 24 hours, please send me a PM with the remaining roles listed in preference order.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:49 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm here. Sorry I'm late to the show.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”