TemporalLich's Grandest Idea uPick [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

first
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i would like to propose we all share the picks we did not get, I got my town pick, here are my picks:

Mafia: Goon(of an arbitrary faction) post 2180

Free: 10,000, post 10000

Mod Discretion: Alien Vote Donator, post 2367

I used a randomizer to choose roles so my town role may or may not be garbage too
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5, TemporalLich wrote:
Players may sacrifice themselves to the Guardian Deity of Cops during the night. Everyone has gained the Sacrifice global ability.

Global ability:
• During the night, you may sacrifice yourself to the Guardian Deity of Cops to provide the Guardian Deity of Cops one Offering. If you sacrifice yourself to the Guardian Deity of Cops, you will unavoidably die.
i think it goes without saying, using this is a really dumb idea unless you are an unjester
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well you.. didn't have to claim but towny ig LOL

Judging by how OP some of those roles are something tells me theres a decent chance you got vanillized :P (don't answer this!)

and inb4 someone asks, getting people's picks for what they didnt choose has a purpose, I'll explain later but revealing now kinda instructs mafia how to treat this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

claim all the roles* is what i meant to say
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 16, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 8, DkKoba wrote: i would like to propose we all share the picks we did not get, I got my town pick, here are my picks:

I used a randomizer to choose roles so my town role may or may not be garbage too
Why would you pick goon?
read the whole post before you click the reply button :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 69, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 64, DragonEater70 wrote: IAVH can you make a semi-serious vote on someone?
VOTE: itinerants
OMGUS
my other picks were 16y/o
nd the flying pumpkin that shoots laser beams out of its ass
i believe this tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 110, Guillotina wrote:
In post 13, DkKoba wrote: well you.. didn't have to claim but towny ig LOL

Judging by how OP some of those roles are something tells me theres a decent chance you got vanillized :P (don't answer this!)

and inb4 someone asks, getting people's picks for what they didnt choose has a purpose, I'll explain later but revealing now kinda instructs mafia how to treat this
Koba is scum
ok cool guillo is town :mrgreen:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 116, DragonEater70 wrote: Yeah I guess you have a point there

Do we flashwagon le Koba?
this on the other hand VOTE: Dragoneater70 (the whole entrance feels stiff regardless)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 115, Guillotina wrote:
In post 113, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 110, Guillotina wrote:
In post 13, DkKoba wrote: well you.. didn't have to claim but towny ig LOL

Koba is scum
Elaborate pls
No way koba believes the other player actually claimed their town role in rvs.
Oh c'mon guillo we have both played enough times that we know this actually *does* happen from time to time, it just isn't often.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 139, Not_Mafia wrote: Hi guys

Super serious player here, we need to stop RVS so I can scumhunt, have I mentioned how much I want to scumhunt and how towny I am?
caught in 4k!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

i would shoot meg and DE70 so far everyone else I either havent really cared enough to acknowledge mentally or is varying levels of townyish

NM actually having a post that implies genuinely good analysis this soon may be bad prospects for his alignment but I am going to show miltank solidarity and keep the funny cow around :D
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 125, Guillotina wrote:
In post 124, BlueSnakelet wrote: As far as I can tell, Dragon absolutely hates the RVS. He tries to force the game pass it everytime.

In all fairness, he is an expert at doing exactly that, towncreed notwithstanding.
That is not what i scum read them for.
I also concur with this btw ^ I personally am also someone who blows past RVS and would not scumread someone for that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 148, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 146, DkKoba wrote:
In post 125, Guillotina wrote:
In post 124, BlueSnakelet wrote: As far as I can tell, Dragon absolutely hates the RVS. He tries to force the game pass it everytime.

In all fairness, he is an expert at doing exactly that, towncreed notwithstanding.
That is not what i scum read them for.
I also concur with this btw ^ I personally am also someone who blows past RVS and would not scumread someone for that
You concur with the scumread on me because I am like you? Or what
No I explained that I concur that the reason to scumread you is not because of you pushing out of RVS and explained why I would not use that as a reason
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 155, DragonEater70 wrote: Honestly this entire scumcase by Guillotina is a perfect scumcase against them because it shows how forced their reads are. 0/10 scumcase

VOTE: Guilo

I also FoS Koba for thinking Guilo is town here despite Guillo's extremely shady reasoning.

You can call this omgus if you want but neither of their reads make any freaking sense and are like 100% scum motivated.
if you are town: this is like >rand town guillo and cases that seem illogical to most people are common for him as town, I have played on and off in several games with guillo since 2020/2021
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

zzzx locktown never rescind
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 175, Guillotina wrote:
In post 173, DragonEater70 wrote: One last post before I go to sleep:

I notice some people SR me for "not scumhunting even though I want people to scumhunt". Which is fair. But I like always focus on townreads early and on scumreads later, it's much easier for me this way. I think most of you who know me would know this is true but I can link various games that demonstrate this if needed. But anyway the point was that
I was literally townreading everyone
so it didn't make any sense to scumhunt at that point.
Yah townreading everyone during rvs lol.

Pray to gods you continue to rand scum to practice because you need it.

Sorry for your rand
Be nice theyre new ):
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 173, DragonEater70 wrote: One last post before I go to sleep:

I notice some people SR me for "not scumhunting even though I want people to scumhunt". Which is fair. But I like always focus on townreads early and on scumreads later, it's much easier for me this way. I think most of you who know me would know this is true but I can link various games that demonstrate this if needed. But anyway the point was that I was literally townreading everyone so it didn't make any sense to scumhunt at that point.
this is because it is a bit of a classical tell of pushing people to create content for you you can react to as scum rather than being able to generate that content yourself naturally as town.

it is a difference i personally have exhibited when scum when I'm not paying attention in gamestarts and unluckily for you there are multiple people aware of this kind of tell that is somewhat consistent for finding scum early, and is an excellent starting point.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 177, Flavor Leaf wrote: Long time no see, ZZZX, it’s me, Boonskiies.
I don't want to silently just ignore your slot but wanted to just point out that I am not pushing to interact with your slot as I might normally want to due to the last time we played being so explosive and wanting to distance a little and be more informed and let you do your own thing rather than trying to poke someone early who blends surface level tells regardless of alignment anyways.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 179, Flavor Leaf wrote: Would anyone care if I day vigged Dkkoba for the lols?
people who rand dayvig claim day 2 challenge [failed]

I'd be fairly upset but I don't have any agency and I know you as town from our 1 sample together as town/town scumread me naturally so lol

I have historically been dayvigged everytime on day 1 whenever there is a dayvig because the hero shooter always rands it so why change things
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 184, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 183, DkKoba wrote:
In post 179, we"Flavor Leaf" wrote: Would anyone care if I day vigged Dkkoba for the lols?
people who rand dayvig claim day 2 challenge [failed]

I'd be fairly upset but I don't have any agency and I know you as town from our 1 sample together as town/town scumread me naturally so lol

I have historically been dayvigged everytime on day 1 whenever there is a dayvig because the hero shooter always rands it so why change things
Yeah, why change things

Claim

I will be day vigging on Day 1 here. First time I am able to do so, so you all, bow down to the Almighty Leaf and taste the flavor
I refuse to claim, it isnt going to help you discern your alignment and if youre a scum dayvig it just gives you info.

You show yourself to be town first and then we can take instruction from you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

can't fucking play a game without having to suffer Sisyphus syndrome
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm not going to claim anything specific but I believe I have an above average power role that would be like a 5/10 on the GIM scale, maybe a 7/10 for roles that are likely not to be veto'd for this game.

10/10 being something that is guaranteed to generate value
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 192, Flavor Leaf wrote: Im just trolling you Kkoba
Well the context I added earlier its not my first time being threatened with a dayvig on day 1 in a game and being shot so its more tiring than frustrating at this point.

Subject: Anything uPick (Endgame)
In post 1291, RadiantCowbells wrote: In an explosion of cosmic proportions, Toogeloo obliterates DkKoba!

DkKoba was
XrCyclone

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome, DkKoba. You are XrCyclone, Obvious Cheater. You are a Helper-Requesting Cheater.

I claim random informed role that I have no way of knowing about!

Thought (Helper-Requesting): Each night you may target a player not in the game, inviting them to be able to discuss the game with you.
Cheater! (Cheater): You may discuss the game during days and nights with every player who accepted your invitation until the end of the game.

You win when the Mafia have been removed or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Toogeloo was
Gamma Ray Burst

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome, Toogeloo. You are Gamma Ray Burst, Strongman Exploder

If you've seen one gamma-ray burst, you've seen one gamma-ray burst!

Supernova (Strongman Exploder): Once per game during the day you may target a player and explode both of you, targeting both of you with a strongman kill.

You win when the Mafia have been removed or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Ordinarily protocol is to reset the votecount, but I will not bother since no one is close to any lim thresholds.
Subject: Micro 1007: Chess Mafia Game Over!
In post 502, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Game Event:

DKKoba has been shot

DKKoba was a White Pawn

the vote count and deadline have been
reset
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 201, Flavor Leaf wrote: Question: did town win or lose those games?
town lost both games, the anything upick was lost because they trusted the 1 person who I said was just being scummy with their role and it was a "trust me" mechanic that won if enough dead players "prayed" to it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 202, Itinerants wrote: I'm not AGAINST a Koba vig, but I'd rather Guillotina or iamveryhangry for the time being.

-Rat
why do you implicitly oppose a dragoneater vig?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i believe in that vigs should not be used until an elimination and a round of night actions has been taken but like if i was forced to vig rn I would want to resolve dragoneater bc his flip gives the most info and is a likely candidate for a red flip as well

Guillo gives almost nothing, he is just weird and has a fairly unique and eccentric playstyle, while it will prevent him from flaunting a bunch of FPS claim stuff in thread, he is generally experienced enough to be >rand useful if town, even if he confidently states some crazy theories often.

iavh I think GTH flips red but is also a really bad shot as it removes the info he can provide to spew/solving around his slot. Oh he died. Oh he was non-town. Oh well. (Like think of the theory of how day 1 scum flips lead to scum wins more often, it has to do with that they have not spewed more info on who is town/scum from their actions yet as much as if they died on day 2)

Granted yes, GIM it is 100% first priority to kill any non-town ASAP as splits are unknown and miskilling cannot be afforded etc. so not the worst shot in the context of the setup, just longterm can be harmful.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 209, patchwork wrote:
In post 15, DragonEater70 wrote:
Scumread: patchwork

For not posting within a millisecond of the game starting.

Everyone knows this is a scumtell for Patch.
:skull:
what do u think of dragoneater here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 211, patchwork wrote:
In post 210, DkKoba wrote:
In post 209, patchwork wrote:
In post 15, DragonEater70 wrote:
Scumread: patchwork

For not posting within a millisecond of the game starting.

Everyone knows this is a scumtell for Patch.
:skull:
what do u think of dragoneater here?
i'm currently reading pg 2 but i think his scumread on me is a joke
i guess I worded that poorly, what alignment would you say dragoneater is based on his overall entrance in the game rather than just that post.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh i thought rh9 claiming all 4 roles instead of the 3 unused was towny not the claim nor was I even aware that rh9 fullclaimed already
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

role madness meta has causal trueclaiming as >>>rand town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dragon is kinda like the vibe of wanting to appear like theyre being towny and scumhunting while coming off as having an agenda of like instigation in a way and wanting to keep hands clean in a way? Its hard to like explain in words until like they show the behavior I feel theyre projected to show if they are scum. I tend to kinda see ppl as like archaetypal play and if they do something it can strongly imply a trend towards something else that confirms alignment etc.

(I am a super tryhard at this game and have thought much about mafia theory and played many many games lol)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i didnt want to say it but I kinda read patchwork as 3p non-town lol

they are exhibiting pro town posting and trying to blend rather than anti town 3p gaming so im not so interested in them atm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

guillo, to help explain what I believe they mean, its more that I claimed something verifiable and they are trusting I didn't straight up lie about something that can be checked/proven completely wrong.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(also patchwork has already shown consistency in going the "imma commit to this read for now and fix it later if need be" route while acknowledging potential doubts in that)

maybe im biased bc I see elements of how I approach the game in their posting and know its the type of thing that gets scumread naturally even when town so I'd rather try to trim out any assertions of their alignment being groupscum or not based on things I see as NAI lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 235, Guillotina wrote: Yah i believe Patchwork is the second scum
well this kinda clears guillo of being a non-mafia groupscum faction if we have any :P
ofc maybe im the only crazy one who willingly chose alien in one of my slots
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Itinerants
ZZZX
Guillotina
patchwork
camelCasedSnivy
Flavor Leaf
Not_Mafia
BlueSnakelet
Nono
Cook
iamveryhappy
MegAzumarill
DragonEater70

slackers(non posters):
Arko
Invisibility

groupscum list

will convert to doing town vs non town lists later on
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 257, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yeah, at this point, i would think they’re town because you think they’re scum.

Level of where I think your reads are at
FWIW guillo has a difficult time containing TMI in games so them being scum does not exclude DE from being their partner.

have u played with guillo before? He is definitely like a distinct flavor of player (as is obvious from his playstyle exhibited so far) and gets scumread often by people who have not played with him for things that aren't alignment indicative for him.

(Also I think its uhhh bad for thread health for yall to get into a 1v1 here because you 2 are both loud, and when confident, fairly stubborn, and well as scum thats good, but not good for town)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 266, Guillotina wrote: I lost interest is your claim, it is obviously not true.
:lol: i was lowkey waiting for this bc I knew guillo would pick up on signs of fake claims as he is himself a chronic fake claimer in setups like these
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(I too mostly read FL's claim as fake although I do think there is heavy plausibility for him to have chosen a vig role)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 274, Itinerants wrote: Koba, scale of one to ten how confident are you on this Guillotina Town read?
probably a 6. He is showing telltale signs of the tricks he uses when town to get reads, but he has fooled me in the past doing this kind of stuff performatively.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 273, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 265, DkKoba wrote:
In post 257, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yeah, at this point, i would think they’re town because you think they’re scum.

Level of where I think your reads are at
FWIW guillo has a difficult time containing TMI in games so them being scum does not exclude DE from being their partner.

have u played with guillo before? He is definitely like a distinct flavor of player (as is obvious from his playstyle exhibited so far) and gets scumread often by people who have not played with him for things that aren't alignment indicative for him.

(Also I think its uhhh bad for thread health for yall to get into a 1v1 here because you 2 are both loud, and when confident, fairly stubborn, and well as scum thats good, but not good for town)

I barely remember the games I played with you before
very surprising since you yelled at me in both and asked me not to sign up to play in your future games, 1 as town because we were disagreeing on reads and I doubled down on my townreads of your scumreads(i ended up right that time :P) the other was me fighting you on a read in the multiball game but you were doing an act as scum there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 290, Guillotina wrote:
In post 275, patchwork wrote:
In post 232, Guillotina wrote: Why are you willing to trust Koba's read on me if you are not completely sure about Koba?
because it's a meta read and i don't think someone would be ballsy/stupid enough to lie about meta when you're obviously a well-known player
Am i a well know player? Since when? I havent played here since 2021.
guillo you are definitely well known among the mafia community because of how much you play/mod lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i feel like half of the early game for me is going to be explaining idiosyncrasies of everyone to eachother because im like the only one here that has played with nearly all of you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tbh i kind assumed patch is someone who found the site from off site bc of their posting seemed mafia experienced.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

after being on another mafia site* i am bad at working lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Subject: Newbie 2113 - Shea it ain't So! | Game Over!
In post 30, patchwork wrote: ok just gonna post some questions so we can get some knowledge about the players

1 - pronouns? (some people don't have them listed)
2 - prior experience with mafia? (including derivatives of mafia)
3 - are you gay?

1 - they/them
2 - played on discord and did mafia.gg during the pandemic, mostly fell out of mafia post-2021. decently experienced though, i know most of the terms.
3 - yes
i did research

regardless i think the point is a little inconsistent in practice and needs more evidence, but is a genuine point against their favor.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 301, patchwork wrote:
In post 232, Guillotina wrote: Why are you willing to trust Koba's read on me if you are not completely sure about Koba?
because it's a meta read and i don't think someone would be ballsy/stupid enough to lie about meta when you're obviously a well-known player
i think it can be inferenced by how literally everyone seems to know you (and also how i saw your name all over the mafiascum wiki)
In post 302, patchwork wrote: iinferred or whatever idc
and this is the scenario where it is inconsistent bc yea this is wholly plausible lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

theme song of the game so far
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 308, patchwork wrote:
In post 304, DkKoba wrote:
i think it can be inferenced by how literally everyone seems to know you (and also how i saw your name all over the mafiascum wiki)
and this is the scenario where it is inconsistent bc yea this is wholly plausible lol
what does this mean im comfused
i meant that guillo's point is generally accurate in identifying TMI except in cases where someone did what you are claiming you did - I'm pretty obstinate about considering any and all scenarios that may be possible to not be complacent with a read just because its "likely".

like I mentioned earlier, am a massive mafia tryhard and have over time applied mistakes i have made in games and am significantly more cautious about truly committing to reads. (my external and internal confidence in reads is different often, I will not show my hand fully often in this regard unless I believe I am going to die potentially etc. but generally as a rule my external confidence at EoD is often aligned with my internal confidence, including theoretical worlds I may not currently be pushing)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like I'm sure we can all think of a time where you or someone in a game was uber confident of a person "scumtelling" on something they thought was a slam dunk and then they were hilariously wrong because they used that as a shortcut to make the read and shutting themselves out of other explainations :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 314, patchwork wrote: OH i didn't know guillo was making an argument :skull:
:lol: uninformed post tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(uninformed = not part of groupscum faction, since "towny" would not apply as 3p still is uninformed but not town etc.)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 313, Itinerants wrote:
Eh.
Guillo's only on the DoAR page.
I'm on more wiki pages and I'm scarcely well-known.
I would say your name is getting out there :P but thats only bc you only showed up like last year
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 320, patchwork wrote: wait so how is me knowing guillo tmi again???
The point is moot to me at this point but mostly its that you never played with them and made the claim they were well known without indication of how you might know them bc it requires being in certain communities (of those being major ones like MS, MU, etc.) and thus the theory is that you learn that info from being told by a scum partner.

Since you gave a fairly plausible scenario for you to make that claim without TMI it doesn't matter to me personally atp and talking more about it is circular.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god fucking damn it im getting n1d
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

rh9 is definitely a spec chat fiend
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 333, patchwork wrote:
In post 332, Guillotina wrote: I am on the wiki?

Wow! Im flattered
yeah i think so
ive also seen koba on the wiki, someone named pookie bear or something (:skull:), and mastina (because they made many guides)
I should make some mafia guides soon since I think a lot of guides out there are bad and push people to use shortcuts in play like trying to say 1 tell is universal for everyone :lol:

executive dysfunction do be a bitch tho
:cowboy:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 336, patchwork wrote:

Wow! Im flattered
yeah i think so
ive also seen koba on the wiki, someone named pookie bear or something (:skull:), and mastina (because they made many guides)
so apparently their username is mastin and not mastina huh
mastin is their username b4 they came out as trans iirc. I was not around for that but should use mastina for them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 337, patchwork wrote:
In post 335, DkKoba wrote:

Wow! Im flattered
yeah i think so
I should make some mafia guides soon since I think a lot of guides out there are bad and push people to use shortcuts in play like trying to say 1 tell is universal for everyone :lol:

executive dysfunction do be a bitch tho
:cowboy:
i think the thing is with telling people that tells exist is that scum takes not of them and suddenly they dont become tells anymore

SO TRUE on the executive dysfunction part

lowkey i feel like guillos trying to bait me into saying something scummy so they can push me LOL its just a gut feeling tho kinda weird. they can push me if they want though i genuienly dont care which is why its weirder
for me i think tells are things that worked like 2-3 times and humans are naturally like pattern seeking monkeys and go eeh ooh dopamine rush i found a pattern that sometimes works it must be correct and forget when the pattern doesnt actually produce results
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

did my vote evaporate
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 138, DkKoba wrote:
In post 116, DragonEater70 wrote: Yeah I guess you have a point there

Do we flashwagon le Koba?
this on the other hand VOTE: Dragoneater70 (the whole entrance feels stiff regardless)
@temporallich pls confirm if VC Is correct or not
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if i had a nickel for everytime someone acidentally made up a player in the game i'd have 10 cents. which isn't much but pretty surprising it happened twice.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 352, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 326, DkKoba wrote: god fucking damn it im getting n1d

Day 1’d*
i'll doc you if you save it for d2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me, loading my cpr paddles: :smiling_imp:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

DE's recent posting is better but I'm still not convinced and feels like a shell of town DE so far :cowboy:

will say its likely there will crop up better d1 candidates as they are content heavy and removing content producers is always bad for gamestate even if you think they're "scum trying to control things'

protip: you can just, not listen to them, crazy concept :scream:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 11, Itinerants wrote:
In post 8, DkKoba wrote: i would like to propose we all share the picks we did not get, I got my town pick, here are my picks:

Seems like a good idea.
Our picks were:
Town - Conditionally Deathproof Innocent Doctor
Groupscum - Anomalous Collector
Free Space - Zombie
Mod Discretion - VIP
~RH
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh also to expound on the randomizer thing, i generated 10 numbers and chose the 10 i liked the most from the 10. yes, that was basically the only scum role out of all of them, wanted to be able to join a groupscum faction of at least 1 member to have a 2 member minimum if possible.

not going for OP roles and working with limited picks is more fun tbh.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #68) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 371, ZZZX wrote:
In post 367, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 362, ZZZX wrote: Is Mastina in this game?
Not as far as I can tell?
In post 363, DkKoba wrote: if i had a nickel for everytime someone acidentally made up a player in the game i'd have 10 cents. which isn't much but pretty surprising it happened twice.
My current readlist:

BBmolla
Flavor Leaf
CCS
all other players
Gullotina
Mastina
:lol:

Had to check. Been away enough that i wouldnt be surprised if NM became an alt for a few players or something.

On that note

NM, get here and work with me. Who is bad? And why? I am not used to you posting so little.
NM has a bit of a flakey reputation lately, and trolly too if he was more ... normal playing in the past haha. that being said he's like 10x flakier as scum.

I will say when he tries and doesn't just shitpost (which usually only happens when people just write him off 100%) he has really decent reads tho which I'm guessing you know which is why you care
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #69) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 374, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 370, DkKoba wrote:
In post 11, Itinerants wrote:

Seems like a good idea.
Our picks were:
Town - Conditionally Deathproof Innocent Doctor
Groupscum - Anomalous Collector
Free Space - Zombie
Mod Discretion - VIP
~RH
You just said you weren't aware they fullclaimed, but this is literally the post you townread them for????

(I thought by "fullclaim" it meant they said which of the 4 they got, which I don't think they disclosed yet)
semantics
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #70) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 373, ZZZX wrote:
In post 368, DkKoba wrote: DE's recent posting is better but I'm still not convinced and feels like a shell of town DE so far :cowboy:

will say its likely there will crop up better d1 candidates as they are content heavy and removing content producers is always bad for gamestate even if you think they're "scum trying to control things'

protip: you can just, not listen to them, crazy concept :scream:
It depends. Sometimes if you know X is scum but he is affecting enough people, taking immedite action is critical. Other times, it can wait. There is no real "true" answer i suppose.
ya but in my experience the "im paranoid X is controlling the gamestate as scum" is just reactive paranoia for the sake of paranoia because someone is posting a lot LOL thus why the disclaimer.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

He usually puts a more genuine effort in when i'm in a game with him from what I have seen, probably because, crazy, not being dismissed by at least 1 player helps care about trying, and I've been saying this xD

kinda lightly confbiasing my DE read bc of him actually bc of it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 391, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 312, DkKoba wrote: like I mentioned earlier, am a massive mafia tryhard and have over time applied mistakes i have made in games and am significantly more cautious about truly committing to reads. (
my external and internal confidence in reads is different often
I will not show my hand fully often in this regard
unless I believe I am going to die potentially etc. but generally as a rule my external confidence at EoD is often aligned with my internal confidence, including theoretical worlds I may not currently be pushing)
Also this doesn't sound like town!Koba to me, I feel town!Koba likes to be more bold with their reads.
don't misrep me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lmao ok yea the shade on this page is like overtly scummy and forced
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 390, DragonEater70 wrote: Or not pushed but called patch's experience "inconsistent""

Which doesn't really advance the game in any way except as an attempt to trip up patch and make them look scummy
This is a total misrepresentation and DE not quoting the post points towards him intentionally misrepresenting how I have been looking at patchwork.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

DE, you are about to be taught a lesson about why as scum you do not push town!koba because I will take your piss poor arguments and put you in your place.

I know how townies push me.

I know how scum push me.

Generally scum latch onto specific things that townies never do and you're going for those things rn.

Only a couple more arguments missing but its exciting that you decided to scumclaim!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 398, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 394, DkKoba wrote:
In post 312, DkKoba wrote: like I mentioned earlier, am a massive mafia tryhard and have over time applied mistakes i have made in games and am significantly more cautious about truly committing to reads. (
unless I believe I am going to die potentially etc. but generally as a rule my external confidence at EoD is often aligned with my internal confidence, including theoretical worlds I may not currently be pushing)
Also this doesn't sound like town!Koba to me, I feel town!Koba likes to be more bold with their reads.
don't misrep me.
I am not misrepping? I just say how I perceive you

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, it's my personal perception.
lol no worries the longer the day goes on the more your little dance and web of lies will get tangled :) I always win the endurance battle.

I have been bold, you just dislike the boldness is directed towards your slot :)

crazy how 2 people who scumread you happen to be scum.

I was going to look outside of you bc of my previous reasons but you pissed me off so! L bozo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 400, DragonEater70 wrote: Because to me this sounds like you are saying patch is inconsistent and that it's a point against them but maybe I misinterpreted what you said because the grammar is pretty ambiguous in my eyes
Quote the posts or stop misrepresenting what they say :) I already caught you once not reading posts, don't make me grab the receipt on that one.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 312, DkKoba wrote:
In post 308, patchwork wrote:
In post 304, DkKoba wrote:
what does this mean im comfused
i meant that guillo's point is generally accurate in identifying TMI except in cases where someone did what you are claiming you did - I'm pretty obstinate about considering any and all scenarios that may be possible to not be complacent with a read just because its "likely".

like I mentioned earlier, am a massive mafia tryhard and have over time applied mistakes i have made in games and am significantly more cautious about truly committing to reads. (my external and internal confidence in reads is different often, I will not show my hand fully often in this regard unless I believe I am going to die potentially etc. but generally as a rule my external confidence at EoD is often aligned with my internal confidence, including theoretical worlds I may not currently be pushing)
maybe if you were less focused on trying to smear my slot you'd have seen this on the same page
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 27, DkKoba wrote:
In post 16, DragonEater70 wrote:

Why would you pick goon?
read the whole post before you click the reply button :)

got bored, grabbed receipt anyways.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

DE isnt carefully reading people and is just reading to look for things to push an agenda IMO and thats why he's been caught ignoring context at least twice already.

I don't find his reads particularly genuine, he feels like a shell of town DE IMO which is kinda typically a scumtell.

I can kinda feel that this might be going towards an unhealthy direction but good thing im going to sleep and hopefully will wake up to better posts but I still kinda feel that bc others caught the same bad vibe on DE early game wrt the performativeness about scumhunting early while not actually doing it -> it indicates we are probably correct. I acknowledge this is a slippery slope to confbias but if DE is town and he starts exhibiting towniness(scum is unable to do that unless very well faked) I'm going to actually weigh that btw.

Fairly sure more groupscum are within the low posters and maybe its just a sort by postcount game outside of DE shrug
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 406, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 401, DkKoba wrote:
In post 398, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 394, DkKoba wrote:
don't misrep me.
I am not misrepping? I just say how I perceive you

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, it's my personal perception.
lol no worries the longer the day goes on the more your little dance and web of lies will get tangled :) I always win the endurance battle.

I have been bold, you just dislike the boldness is directed towards your slot :)

crazy how 2 people who scumread you happen to be scum.

I was going to look outside of you bc of my previous reasons but you pissed me off so! L bozo
lol no

I dislike Guillotina's unsubstanciated claims, and I dislike your reads but more importantly I dislike the fact that you're sheeping/agreeing with Guillo and also your reads don't feel bold enough for me

If you actually went and said "Oh I think this is a scum post by dragon" and gave a fucking good reason rather than "it's stiff" or "you're not in your town meta" (even though I fucking am) then maybe I would townread that

Or better yet, if you actually had a scumread on a scummy person
I would never sheep guillo LOL

why do you think u are towny.

and im not reading u by meta, i need firsthand meta to trust that.

guillo's claims are actually pretty substantiated even if I disagree with his process, this is how town!guillo pushes people (and scum!guillo which is why I said this is just >rand town for him, not clearing, and he has a tendency to TMI and bus and I can see him looking at you as looking very bad from a TMI pov if you are both scum and going straight to bussing if he were to be scum, but that is unlikely due to your reaction looking more unpaired)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 409, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 401, DkKoba wrote: crazy how 2 people who scumread you happen to be scum.
Is it though? I know your reasoning is BS so it's easier for me to scumread you
did you or did you not talk about wanting to scumhunt without actually doing so yourself :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 408, DragonEater70 wrote: I have literally made 0 lies this game, please point out any single lie I've made
i dont care about how "truthful" someone has been, and in fact "lies" are towny at this stage of the game as scum are looking to come off as clean :joy_cat:

you're trying to push that "clean looking" is towny and "weird looking" is scummy and its the level 1 thing that without fail I have seen scum do. Tells are cringe etc. but its a perfectly good thing to latch onto for an early push for me while I wait for lower posting slots to show up and react to this.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 36, DragonEater70 wrote: The three I didn't get were:
Copycat

Broken Serial Killer
explain your thought process for picking alien for groupscum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(i guess im shifting into why I asked the question in the first place and what i hinted at looking for within these claims ig lol)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #86) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 415, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 407, DkKoba wrote: I don't find his reads particularly genuine, he feels like a shell of town DE IMO which is kinda typically a scumtell.
I just wanna point out that every single time I was pushed for "not playing according to my town meta" (rather than simply for "scummy play"), I was town and the person doing the push was scum.
And here are the links to the relevant posts to prove it:
Pink Ball pushing me in Team Mafia
usesPython pushing me in Ice and Fire mafia
You keep using the words "town meta' when I have said that its not for that. :) mr "i have 0 lies"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #87) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i guess the latter does imply it is but thats just kinda like my feel and not a major part of my read and kinda manipulation to get ppl to sheep me lol

i do that a lot to get ppl to vote with me and it works shrug.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Also I am not those players, I will refer you to my point about humans being pattern seeking monkeys and thinking 2-3 times something happening means it will be true the 4th. If you happen to be town here, it is going to be a very strong learning moment for you. If not, well I guess technically also because it disproves that ? LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #89) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I will say that reading the PB thing that you are much more reactive here than in those town games (i actually completely forgot you were in that TM game bc I barely helped PB there lol)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #90) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 421, DkKoba wrote: I will say that reading the PB thing that you are much more reactive here than in those town games (i actually completely forgot you were in that TM game bc I barely helped PB there lol)
why did you have 0 scumreads at the start whereas it seems you do push people from the start? what made you townread every person?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #91) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tentative d1 towncore:
Itinerants
ZZZX
Guillotina
patchwork
camelCasedSnivy
Not_Mafia
iamveryhappy
--
PoE:
Nono
BlueSnakelet
MegAzumarill
Flavor Leaf
Cook
DragonEater70

slackers(non posters):
Arko
Invisibility
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #92) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this might genuinely just be a sort by postcount game for the most part, it feels like it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

in a dragoneater townworld the list order stays largely the same
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #94) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that may just indicate DE could be town but im heavily doubtful of that and still believe them currently the best flip.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #95) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

meg how do u feel about Dragoneater, and do you have anything resembling a solve or direction for d1 so far?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #96) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I disagree about claiming being scummy in role madness, but point taken that the upick format may lend itself to doing that, esp since they claimed mod discretion. I get sorta towny vibes from them outside of that regardless but ofc like endurance is everything when it comes to that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Cook
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #98) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

So you think I am lying about this being typical for town guillo and within his townrange too?

You're going to get nowhere with that argument as many here know how he is lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #99) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Its called "plausibility" buddy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #100) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Your argument is bad if there is a decent chance you can be wrong due to prior evidence. The point makes no sense with that context, as all you are claiming by pointing out these action to people who know Guillo is that he is being Guillo indicative.
If you are so sure that he is mafia, you can find better than that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #101) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

It's like saying I am mafia for lying or being manipulative to get my way - it completely ignores the fact this is something present within both alignments of play.

I think Guillo is town because he does not come off as having TMI, which is my primary way of reading his slot in games.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #102) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 513, Itinerants wrote: If this is such a well known trait, and it's already pro-scum behavior, then it can be very easily faked. In which case, the difference lies in identifying motivations.

I do not believe Guillotina's motivations are Town here, and I do not believe the reasoning for the push is sincere. Therefore, I think they are scum, and similar behavior as Town isn't going to change my mind because it isn't the behavior itself, it's the reasoning behind it.
why is DE town rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #103) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 256, Guillotina wrote:
In post 254, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 253, Guillotina wrote:
In post 251, Flavor Leaf wrote: Lol, just ISO’d Guillo

I have a hard time believing anything in their ISO is genuine, but I also low key think it is
Are you gonna shoot Dragon or bore me to sleep?
Yeah, more likely to shoot you.

On the shoot list:

Patchwork
Guillo
Dkkoba
Do it then what are you waiting for? My permission? My blessing?

now here is a quick example of something that is towny from guillo, taunting a would be dayvig to potentially shoot him.

later on he is being critical of patchwork in a way that is consistent with wanting to read someone else's motivations by first yknow :) asking them why they did something instead of being extremely vague.

Could this be in guillo's scumrange? Perhaps. But It is absurd to me that you are finding "scum motivation" without forcing that read and just made that up to save face after you got told you were straight up wrong about someone's baseline play lol.

quote me some "scum motivation" posts and then that actually helps.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #104) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 479, Guillotina wrote:
In post 451, Flavor Leaf wrote: yeah, idk if koba even believes their posts
Dkkoba is town.
In post 481, Guillotina wrote:
SCUM

1 in Dragon/FL
Patch
ZZZX

Is where im at.

Koba disassociated from Dragon

ZZZX/Dragon may be a team (see my vote for ZZZX)

————————————

SPICY WORLD

FL maybe whiteknighting Dragon and DKkoba may be whiteknighting me.
Meaning those two monster players are instigatimg and perpetuating the fight between town Dragon/Guillo

I would believe in this world if Dragon was not so obvious scum.
this also shows a progression that implies solving - guillo called me town, then went on to say I could be mafia immediately, which points to in between paranoia of thinking through the scenario rather than just making it up.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #105) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

shrug regardless I think that we *really* need these low content slots to get into the game asap and I'm giving them a 48 hour timer before I start policy wagoning.
we are missing like 1/4th of the game and for all we know we are arguing amongst ourselves about all townies and to be sure we need those little guys. 24-48 hour pact to give them time to get in, and then start focusing the content promisers who never delivered?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #106) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 527, ZZZX wrote:
In post 525, Flavor Leaf wrote: VOTE: Guillo

I’ll sheep Itenerants. I like that slot, and can potentially see it as a deep wolf, but specifically deep cuz I’m towning them right now
You know, you
are
tempting me to follow along
what was convincing about their statement? to me that was possibly the least convincing argument to vote a player on day 1.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #107) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 383, ZZZX wrote:
In post 380, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 262, Guillotina wrote:
In post 260, Flavor Leaf wrote: I shoot on my terms.
Chicken.

Why chickens get day vigs. Boring
It's not chicken, it's rational thinking.

Would you call someone "chicken" for not running into a highway when you tell them to?

Okay I guess some people would call that person chicken, but these people are idiots who are willing to risk their and other people's lives so you really shouldn't copy them

Anyhow I kinda get the sense that Guillotina
could
just be town with terrible reads and off-meta playstyle, but I still think they are much scummier than most players who have posted so far so I don't see any reason to change my vote.

You know what, I am sold.

I will park my vote here for now

VOTE: Guillotina

I will iso Guillotina and have a more concrete readinf later. I will go now and do stuff
huh.

VOTE: zzzx

getting what meg was talking about
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #108) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wondering wtf i was thinking when i said zzzx was townlocked bc i read the iso and i couldnt find the postings that made me feel that way :skull:

probably preflipped DE like a nerd lol

but ya DE/ZZZX aren't paired and ZZZX has been getting worse and DE has been getting better.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #109) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 534, ZZZX wrote:
In post 531, DkKoba wrote:
In post 383, ZZZX wrote:
In post 380, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 262, Guillotina wrote:
In post 260, Flavor Leaf wrote: I shoot on my terms.
Chicken.

Why chickens get day vigs. Boring
It's not chicken, it's rational thinking.

Would you call someone "chicken" for not running into a highway when you tell them to?

Okay I guess some people would call that person chicken, but these people are idiots who are willing to risk their and other people's lives so you really shouldn't copy them

Anyhow I kinda get the sense that Guillotina
could
just be town with terrible reads and off-meta playstyle, but I still think they are much scummier than most players who have posted so far so I don't see any reason to change my vote.

You know what, I am sold.

I will park my vote here for now

VOTE: Guillotina

I will iso Guillotina and have a more concrete readinf later. I will go now and do stuff
huh.

VOTE: zzzx

getting what meg was talking about
Sure, I will bite:

Meg basically mentioned I was too passive (Whatever that means) and not liking my tone

How does that post show that? I am happy for the vote to be there on me, just explain your views :)
I don't find your content indicative of a solving process, the guillo vote to the cook vote had no actual flow to me.

Your worldview seems to be extremely shallow despite your engagement being higher than others

Your Guillo vote feels overtly opportunistic.

Granted - I have never played with you. You might be this way as town. The more you talk about your perception of the game the more accurate of a read I can get on you. (that being said, if you are scum don't think faking it will work)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #110) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And yeah the tone feels very standoffish where conflict is avoided as much as possible.

You feel very much on the sidelines of things in a way that indicates you lack care.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #111) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You tell me why I should be reading you as town, you know yourself best.

Also just went to your GTKAS and see you used to play on epicmafia, interesting. That was my homesite before. Wanted to see if you said you enjoy playing as mafia, that was a negatory it seems which tells me you might dislike randing it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #112) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(also judging by how you talk about NM this is also a helpful trap if NM is also town that you might make responses that sound good to me that end up outing you to NM, and if you are too honest then you would out yourself too me if mafia. mafia is fun that way when you start doing big brain analysis like that hah)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #113) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok acceptable tbh for now

guess i'll just start on the afk gamers now VOTE: cook
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh that WAS my previous vote lol

i thought i was going after meg ngl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #115) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my self iso sees why I thought that :joy_cat:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #116) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

48 prod timers cringe smh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #117) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

starting to come to the conclusion we should unironically just sort by postcount atp lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #118) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u see i get the feeling FL has just wanted to discredit me and isn't actually sorting me, just trying to push consensus into not trusting me but I ignored it up to now to wait until there was a good amount of evidence of this happening so I couldnt be immediately gaslit about it.

(thus why he kept steadily dropping in reads)

that being said, wagoning him now would create an annoying defensive gamestate and forcing him to interact with other wagons will prob be the best way to draw out his true alignment :)

(feel free to ISO FL and just ctrl F koba to see what i mean tho)

regardless the more I interact with the majority of the other non FL slots I was not a fan of the more I am actually reaching townreads there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #119) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 575, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 486, DkKoba wrote: that may just indicate DE could be town but im heavily doubtful of that and still believe them currently the best flip.
I am town if that helps
oh thank you for claiming town, now i know for sure :joy_cat:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #120) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 572, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 482, DkKoba wrote: tentative d1 towncore:
Itinerants
ZZZX
Guillotina
patchwork
camelCasedSnivy
Not_Mafia
iamveryhappy
--
PoE:
Nono
BlueSnakelet
MegAzumarill
Flavor Leaf
Cook
DragonEater70

slackers(non posters):
Arko
Invisibility
Explain your reads on:
Flavor, Not_Mafia, happy

The rest I understand somewhat (from your viewpoint at least) but not these ones.
FL was just kinda explained above lol
no one will understand the NM read bc they just write him off :joy_cat:
iavh came off as very like solo minded in his few posts to the point of being genuinely towny imo. he is a chat mafia players so kinda reading off the tone of early posts does work for those players often.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #121) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 578, Guillotina wrote:
In post 570, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 481, Guillotina wrote:
SCUM

1 in Dragon/FL
Patch
ZZZX

Is where im at.

Koba disassociated from Dragon

ZZZX/Dragon may be a team (see my vote for ZZZX)

————————————

SPICY WORLD

FL maybe whiteknighting Dragon and DKkoba may be whiteknighting me.
Meaning those two monster players are instigatimg and perpetuating the fight between town Dragon/Guillo

I would believe in this world if Dragon was not so obvious scum.
Spicy world sounds like a fun theory but I'm pretty confident that Flavor is town (though I know Flavor is a strong scum player so maybe I'm wrong)
FL is an average scum player. He just talks like he is more than he really is, he hides behind the loudness of his voice to portray confidence but in reality his scum game is just overestimated, his range smaller than he believes it to be for sure.

And here all he has done so far is making comments to fan the fire. No solving whatsoever. If Dragon is town here, Leaf most likely wolf.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #122) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think its funny that my scum game has devolved into what you described guillo because I struggle to keep up with my improvements as town, having a higher standard of overall play lol + also having a lot less passion for efforting as scum too.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

guillo scumreaders, present face for egg
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

I guess if we had to miss on 2 players thats not the worst tho but that dampens our numbers a bit too hard lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: cook

DE dipping after tunneling guillo is kinda lame bc it would have helped get super alignment indicative info based on where he moved on from that lol

That being said, where we goin zzzx?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 647, pisskop wrote: Hey is it possible to snip only parts of a post for a quote? Say I highlight just the below sentence and click 'quote'?
In post 10, DkKoba wrote: i think it goes without saying, using this is a really dumb idea unless you are an unjester
How do you feel about this now?
uh very odd question, Imma not answer it bc with 2 dead townies its obvious
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #127) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

yeah ok DE was a scum slot lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #128) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 654, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 650, DkKoba wrote:
In post 647, pisskop wrote: Hey is it possible to snip only parts of a post for a quote? Say I highlight just the below sentence and click 'quote'?
In post 10, DkKoba wrote: i think it goes without saying, using this is a really dumb idea unless you are an unjester
thats something only an unjester would say
well if anyone is an unjester, just let them achieve their free wincon lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #129) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 657, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 655, DkKoba wrote:
In post 654, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 650, DkKoba wrote:
thats something only an unjester would say
well if anyone is an unjester, just let them achieve their free wincon lol
thats something only a game ending unjester would say
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #130) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

I have been playing mafia since before Amogus came out, just was from Epicmafia, played there since 2016.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #131) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 663, pisskop wrote: yes, that thing. I mean, I dont even fully get it, it sounds likes theres some live action elements to it, such as finding the bloody corpses. If scummonster cant report bodies than doesnt that mean its trackable that way? w.e.
In post 265, DkKoba wrote: FWIW guillo has a difficult time containing TMI in games so them being scum does not exclude DE from being their partner.
Again, whilst Im not really in for ... calling holmes scum because he did that to me, this kind of chaining is exactly how you'd go about setting people up
how does that logic apply in this scenario?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #132) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yes I'm aware what you are referring to - but how do I chain into Guillo when I said he is TMIing people and if your slot flipped town I had no way to chain into him, considering I wasn't even pushing his slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #133) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

TBH that kinda sounds like TMI from piss LMAO that he knows he will flip scum and that does make sense in that scenario, just forgot that their own slot is the one in the discussion lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #134) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 683, BlueSnakelet wrote:
In post 666, TemporalLich wrote:
BlueSnakelet and Not_Mafia have been prodded.
Sorry.

I'll read the game latter today.
:wolf:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #135) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 685, Not_Mafia wrote: Y'all be posting too much is Clefable still scummy?
sounds like a skill issue gotem
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #136) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 688, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 682, pisskop wrote: How do you pressure somebody who isnt here?
thats true
miltank, gen 3 miltank, and blue miltank
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #137) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 692, Cook wrote:
In post 689, DkKoba wrote:
In post 688, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 682, pisskop wrote: How do you pressure somebody who isnt here?
thats true
miltank, gen 3 miltank, and blue miltank
BATTLE MAGE!?
no thats transphobic miltank
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #138) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

rwstfo clearly
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #139) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

Gim early massclaim is bad
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #140) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 736, BlueSnakelet wrote:
In post 707, Itinerants wrote:
In post 701, BlueSnakelet wrote: VOTE: Itinerants
May I ask for your reasoning?
~RH
P.S. RR has been posting for most of the past two days. FYI.
Felt like it.
In post 726, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 725, iamveryhappy wrote: this game is simply idea with no discards revealed and hate how i can't setup solve this
massclaim fr??
I'm in agreement.
In post 732, DkKoba wrote: Gim early massclaim is bad
Why?
I'm sure giving scum a pathway to victory via mechs early on in a setup where they were given choice over roles especially in a pool of roles that has wide variance is a great idea.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #141) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 746, Nono wrote: meh, not feeling game
thoughts unchanged, @me if anything
won’t be claiming ty kbai
how much do you enjoy playing as mafia?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #142) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

[Nono, std, pisskop, xxxz,cook, bluesnek]

Has all non towns potentially me thinks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #143) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

sorry the joke of roleplaying a nonexistent player is overplayed for me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #144) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 764, pisskop wrote: what a weird way to ask for permission to scumread people koba
Commit to a read on me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #145) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 770, pisskop wrote: But I find your abrasiveness because my predecessor's supposed weakness to be a flaw and grating.
Your predecessor actually started to feel better for a bit and you have tanked that.

But its pretty apparent you wont vote me unless a townie starts pushing me.

Everything you say that resembles a read on another player feels like an asspull. No one thinks abrasiveness is scummy. They think its negative behavior, yes, but only scum use "negative behavior" as a reason to scumread someone because its easy to frame as something "votable" (when to experienced players like me it looks like pee pee poo poo reasoning)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #146) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: pisskop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #147) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 777, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 766, Itinerants wrote:
In post 762, DkKoba wrote: [Nono, std, pisskop, xxxz,cook, bluesnek]

Has all non towns potentially me thinks
Agreed.
I will say that my scum pool (IDK about RR) would be roughly the same as this.
~RH
lol ok also itinerants is scum

VOTE: Itinerants
its literally one of the towniest slots in the game, skill issue.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #148) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 779, pisskop wrote: Nah, slots scum
source :bro trust me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #149) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 668, Itinerants wrote: VOTE: pisskop

I thought DE was sorting Guardian Deity. pisskop being confused about it contradicts that, so either DE was faking the crumbs, or it's a scumrole that pisskop is trying to fake dumbtelling.

-Rat
In post 669, pisskop wrote: I mostly skimmed the rest.

ZZZX is fine. Cook is too low hanging. Iterats is a fine pressure point. I think I wouldnt vote koba atp.

I get why flavor went and whacked guile, but unfortunately his flip doesnt really narrow anything immediately.

In that vein: VOTE: iterats

P:
because its random noise and you should just crumb your role
bro im totally not agenda'd in pushing back against people who scumread me please believe me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #150) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok nvm im just suspecting u for being extremely wrong probably.

VOTE: nono
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #151) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have a subconscious sense when a townie has 0% accurate reads and its like actually led me to tunnel townies in the past and imma just take that as that cook/zzzx are both scum and rh9/rat is town :^)

i still maintain that casual role claiming is an inherently towny trait and they narrowed their role claim down to 1/3 roles which is a very small pool for GIM.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #152) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 464, Nono wrote: catching up)

liking dragon, the enthusiasm,, early town imo xD
In post 48, BlueSnakelet wrote:
@mod, what happens when someone submits a Third Party role as their Town pick?
VOTE: snake dumbtelling

summary after I finish reading,, thought I’d have time but there were other unmentionable commitments) come back here in few hours, promise this time
In post 631, Nono wrote: just finished catching up, ngl skimmed
2manymonologues4me

trust dragon with my life no sarcasm
same, 100% xD VOTE: patch
rest unable to tell,, lots of words, not a lot of content
suppose koba towny, big assumptions (feels same as flavor, gullio) but good enough for now
will see how game progresses

bye flavor, nice seeing you)
In post 746, Nono wrote: meh, not feeling game
thoughts unchanged, @me if anything
won’t be claiming ty kbai
dis iso sux
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #153) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tbh maybe it spews ur slot town if its scum lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #154) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

lets murder nono
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #155) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 835, Cook wrote: uh

reverse bodyguard nvm

ya no that's a weird pick

VOTE: Itinerants

not seeing a reason to stay on nono tbh
Woof woof
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #156) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

@nm im tempted to sheep.you on iavh but i finished a game with him that he played similarly like disengaged and ended up being town. That being said he had pure vibes that game? Just feel unsure, how confident are you on him?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #157) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

I can see int as non town 3p but im like fairly sure groupscum are piling on him in a scummy non bussing way so im very doubtful on a groupscum flip
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #158) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: iavh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #159) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey enchant u just got spewed not groupscum by nono, congrats
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #160) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 877, patchwork wrote: also like . how's my defense an overreaction at all
its not they r just saying things to avoid talking about other slots
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #161) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 881, Nono wrote:
In post 876, patchwork wrote:
In post 769, patchwork wrote: hey, nono, could you elaborate about why you scumread me? i know the difference between behaviors exhibited by town and behaviors exhibited by scum when they vote me, and if you could engage in discussion with me it'd help to sort you.
found it nvm
sorry, missed this
just felt like unnecessary effort to something out of nothing,, busywork, try to look towny etc,, insert quoted FL post, I agree
the second post? feels panicky, overly concerned over what? over me? i have no power here, why so tense xD

expecting me to effort? nah
least not now
VOTE: nono
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #162) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 900, Not_Mafia wrote: More Miltank let's go
In post 852, DkKoba wrote: @nm im tempted to sheep.you on iavh but i finished a game with him that he played similarly like disengaged and ended up being town. That being said he had pure vibes that game? Just feel unsure, how confident are you on him?
:eyes:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #163) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

eh yimmy is town lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #164) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but the eh is like "i hate everything you have posted" lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #165) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

patchwork
Enchant
camelCasedSnivy
MegAzumarill
Yimmy
pisskop
Not_Mafia
BlueSnakelet
Itinerants
--
PoE:
iamveryhappy
ZZZX
Save The Dragons
Cook
Nono
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #166) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

epic pagetop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #167) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I do think that iavh has a decent probability of being a miss and is kinda bait and... nono is the most blatant scum we have to kill with the kind of asspully takes theyve had that try to pretend they are reading and actively solving but come off as pretty fraudulent and agenda-y in that they push scummy bad faith arguments
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #168) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 954, patchwork wrote:
In post 910, Yimmy wrote: i think it's really weird to say "i'm not trying to look towny" and i'd like to hear more about that
ok, here's a role crumb! when i die in any manner, the next day no kills of any kind can occur. it's actually a bit more specific than that, but i'm not going to elaborate further. my death will always be advantageous to town, so i'm not putting a conscious effort in to blending in. i'm fine with a nk, i'm fine with being voted out. literally it doesn't matter to me- in fact, i picked this role for town specifically because i know people scumread me easily, and i know that if people don't scumread me easily i'm likely to be the nk choice.
no worries, I'm the n1 kill anyways because i already soft claimed a protective under pressure bc of FL and probably have fairly accurate reads atp (at least I feel that way, confidence is pretty high at the PoE I have) (((((:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #169) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 966, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 953, DkKoba wrote: I do think that iavh has a decent probability of being a miss and is kinda bait and... nono is the most blatant scum we have to kill with the kind of asspully takes theyve had that try to pretend they are reading and actively solving but come off as pretty fraudulent and agenda-y in that they push scummy bad faith arguments
I'm not really sold on nono, it just seems like garden variety lack of activity to me

Like its obviously not a lot but i dont feel like its trying to appear that way
how
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #170) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it looks like garden variety scum being frozen and forcing content to me ??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #171) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 976, camelCasedSnivy wrote: can yall do something pls
you could start by voting elsewhere
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #172) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 977, pisskop wrote: We could start with consolidation.

Patchwork and enchant could vote
I dont care about your omgus wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #173) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 985, Save The Dragons wrote: i don't think pisskop has responded to pressure very well
[Speech Check Failed]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #174) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

(im also like a super not actively pocketable player, a friend of mine described it well a few years ago: pocketing me is like pocketing a hand grenade)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #175) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1034, pisskop wrote: His claims read like ironic town.
In post 795, iamveryhappy wrote: this game gon be like 3v3v1v10
Does anyone think this is possible? I dont see it, nor really find it indicative, but well?
small chance, but liklier to be 3v2vX or 4v2vX
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #176) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1061, patchwork wrote: Really not comfortable with everyone piling on top of this wagon! VOTE: MegAzumarill Those votes came way too fast.
that doesn't mean anything
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #177) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

its just superstition driven theory lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #178) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

Phoning the miltank patrol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #179) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1117, Cook wrote: UNVOTE: Nono

are we certain we want nono
and the bus vote disappears
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #180) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 950, DkKoba wrote: patchwork
Enchant
camelCasedSnivy
MegAzumarill
Yimmy
pisskop
Not_Mafia
BlueSnakelet
Itinerants
--
PoE:
iamveryhappy
ZZZX
Save The Dragons
Cook
Nono
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #181) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

my townread on camel is not one that is reached intuitively, so i get disagreeing. I think there's underlying towniness in the slot, and the energy has been consistent which is a + sign.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #182) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1133, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1118, Cook wrote: i will be happy to revote i just want to give some time on this one
In post 1119, Cook wrote:that fair?
Why do you feel the need to ask permission to move your own vote?
do u mind if i move my vote to cook
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #183) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: cook

lmao sike
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #184) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1164, Cook wrote: if you're worried, unvote
Nice stalling tactics :sob:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #185) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

Non town on non town violence lfg
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #186) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: camel
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #187) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Reduce KP asap, having confirmed SK is priority to kill
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #188) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

rolestopper effect only works at night, yall are getting pranked
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #189) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also no shot that role was picked over the SK with extra lives lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #190) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1085, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 1084, Enchant wrote:
In post 1082, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 1081, Enchant wrote:
In post 1076, camelCasedSnivy wrote: id be down to flashwagon zzzx, or enchant if thats fine
Apologise.
mmmm nah
Guess who will be nightkilled
Guess who is going to be reflexively PGO killed
like ccs didnt look to get a claim at all the entire game (which would be their wincon) and said this.. regardless they're a guaranteed non-town kill here and we should be taking it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #191) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

Meg is town and scum are piling on zzzz
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #192) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

(The correct play is always to kill players claiming non town alignment in GIM BTW, last time we policies a survivor claim it ended up being a mafia traitor)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #193) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh yeah the unstoppable sacrifice role would never be compatible with an unjester lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #194) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh yeah that role doesn't specify the role has to be alive lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #195) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1432, Enchant wrote: By the way, when next day Snivy ends up alive, you elim him regardless of what bullshit he trying to sell you.
or we just remove the kill power today
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (isolation #196) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im kinda like in that mode of "lets flip something" lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #197) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1439, patchwork wrote: yeah but then night will last literally forever
fine by me i will simply put the game on hold
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (isolation #198) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

Patchwork why aren't u voting the confirmed SK lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #199) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1464, Itinerants wrote: I am still against this. I think Snivy's telling the truth and the elimination is sub-optimal.

Will move vote if I can convince RH. Leaving for now since I've basically monopolized the vote the whole game.

-Rat
they're claimed non town tho ? lol
retired

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”