BooneyToonz XVII: The Winston Chronicles [END]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5106 (isolation #200) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Somewhere in this game boons missed a decent joke about a flavorful leaf
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5134 (isolation #201) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:43 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: camel cased snivy
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5145 (isolation #202) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:02 am

Post by pisskop »

So the scum had much more complex roles than the town did
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5164 (isolation #203) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:21 am

Post by pisskop »

No I definitely have tells.

You played well this game, I was afraid of you getting a townbloc rolling

@gamma
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5176 (isolation #204) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Day 2 I was still trying to pull my slot out of its nosedive.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5178 (isolation #205) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:45 am

Post by pisskop »

I wasnt sure if boons would let us send pictures, but ultimately I let it go because it's all just bbcode text

I could swear somebody posted a picture of a bonzai tree in game
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5186 (isolation #206) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

It really showed. Was glad to see you work
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5206 (isolation #207) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 5202, Theta Alpine wrote: i am not sure scum deserved a perfect win tbh with how we played but
You played well. When your slot came under suspicion you were able to produce the content you needed.

Congrats on your first perfect game!

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”