BooneyToonz XVII: The Winston Chronicles [END]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #842 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 750, Alisae wrote:
In post 68, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 56, Elements wrote: I don't think the miller claims are inherently towny
Given how many of them there are already I imagine the scum faction/s would have some pre-game knowledge of there being a lot of us
Hmmm, I kinda was thinking a bit more kooky. Like, maybe all town starts as miller's.....then their actual role is revealed at a later time?

Is this a bit to nutty of a thought??

-Drew
how do u go about faking setup speculation as a wolf drew?
How did u do it in Demon Slayer? Did u even do it in Demon Slayer cuz I don't remember LOL
The only thing I remember about Demon Slayer is you, Fire, and Gmo all trying to end the game as the top poster lol. And I always try to imagine the kookiest scenario, wolf or not
In post 752, Tanuki the Bold wrote:
In post 749, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 747, Alisae wrote: Alianna should I just let u pocket me for a day phase or two?
We should form the Ali Alliance.

- Alianna
I wish i had a hydra gun to kill hydra partners. I would shoot u in an instant and leave drew alive
Oh no! She is the one driving the town side of our hydra, balance must be maintained!

-Drew
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5149 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 5146, Deal With The Devil wrote: I had some thoughts rolling around in my head this morning but didn't get a chance to post them. Oh well. At least it's over. GG.

- Alianna
Hey, you figured out Stage, last night so good on you. Just was basically too late at that point.

Sky, so you were trying to get us mis limmed with your fake guilty lol.

Fire/Ceph, and Merlyn. I was making a last ditch hail mary that the town roles that people think are obv town, aren't actually that. Fire/Ceph, was trying to be aggressive to get you to show something scummy, started off fun but I should have known you(Fire) butting heads with me like that was town indicative.....and Ceph, I was just being snarky with you lol. Ooh and Fire, you can trust me now, I finally rolled down with you.....well half a town I guess.

Merlyn, I don't know why I continue to think you are evil lol.

But, this certainly was a game wasn't it?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5154 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 5151, Skygazer wrote: @drew: elimmed, or pass it off as a fake guilty so stupid it had to come from town :P
And wait, wasn't it Stage who was defending you when I called you out on it?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5167 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:25 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 5160, Boonskiies wrote: Merlyn's Night Actions were so unfortunate, though.

I wish Deal With Devil brought up the differences in the Omni-Fruit received that they got in comparison to the Message Tanuki got that was faked by Skygazer.
Personally I was getting checked out of the game the way it was going, I remember Tanuki saying they got a fruit but didn't even register there was a difference.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5207 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 5206, pisskop wrote:
In post 5202, Theta Alpine wrote: i am not sure scum deserved a perfect win tbh with how we played but
You played well. When your slot came under suspicion you were able to produce the content you needed.

Congrats on your first perfect game!
Theta also with a perfect record as scum in Booney Tunez games.

Basically policy lim in the next one lol.

Fire, she is the one you cannot trust now.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5212 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 5211, Merlyn wrote:
In post 5183, T3 wrote: how did I lead 3 mislims but no one (except Gamma and Gimli I guess) suspect me :lol:
I was completely pocketed until today, where I thought you were pushing it a bit with the outrage. But you were still so far down on my list to folks to try and sort!!
Alianna had Stage figured out in our PT but was being unsure about it(shocker I know lol), I pushed her to get aggressive about it like how I was going after Fire. If we had one more day I believe Alianna would have cased Stage very well, but alas towns fate was already sealed at this point. I also do believe Stage was basically open wolfing at the start of this day phase.

And Merlyn, I just couldn't believe that somehow every person you give fruit to would die besides us. Just like how I was going after Tanuki I just felt like some crazy tomfoolery had to being on with your role(even though even I believed all signs pointed to you being clear town).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5215 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 5213, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5207, Doctor Drew wrote: Fire, she is the one you cannot trust now.
i trust no one but cephy
In post 5214, Theta Alpine wrote: i kind of slipped with my claimed night target the last night as well

forgot who i was planning on claiming to target and then uh
gave an answer that did not make much sense
As someone who dabbles in card magic, even when you think your slip is super obvious, the audience(or in this case the town) rarely views it as a slip.....at least not until it is too late to even comment on.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5216 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 5215, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 5213, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5207, Doctor Drew wrote: Fire, she is the one you cannot trust now.
i trust no one but cephy
In post 5214, Theta Alpine wrote: i kind of slipped with my claimed night target the last night as well

forgot who i was planning on claiming to target and then uh
gave an answer that did not make much sense
As someone who dabbles in card magic, even when you think your slip is super obvious, the audience(or in this case the town) rarely views it as a slip.....at least not until it is too late to even comment on.
Peaking of a slip, I totally thought I responded to Fire as well there haha.......basically just said that our alliance nuked T3 last game, this is power we had, nuking them before they could be scum here.......cephy needs to buy into to this alliance

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”