JOAT uPick | FIN!

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2524 (isolation #200) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2522, Laplacian wrote: Yeah, this resolving with lemon being the bomber makes the most sense, as lemon and bell couldn't both be scum. And what Pooky said wrt lightning rod
Lightning rod could have redirected all good actions.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2527 (isolation #201) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2526, Laplacian wrote:
In post 2518, Titus wrote: I still think Lap is lying for the record because of how lap implied their feedback was given, but that'll be sorted out by bullets or endgame.
also, fukkin lol. I'd quote mod coms if I could, but I assume ff phrased it that way because of bus drives
Did your feedback contain specific player names? Yes or no?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2530 (isolation #202) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2528, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2508, lemon.tangerine wrote: well fml that ruined all of my plans

i was redirected off of light_janski onto bell apparently
Okay so I wasn't busdriven. It was a mass redirect. But why were some like what lap got not redirected
I think we need one or two more claims to finish sorting it out. Specifically from slots that would know who they targeted, which is few and far between though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2532 (isolation #203) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2529, Laplacian wrote: The feedback quoted my request to parity cop those 3, but ff themselves said no specific names
And my struggle is why would the mod be inconsistent in feedback.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2535 (isolation #204) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:40 am

Post by Titus »

Oh wait there's another thing I can ask that confirms if Lap could be telling the truth... brb
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2541 (isolation #205) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2536, Bell wrote: Oh and I don’t know who the messenger is.
Bell I believe your smart enough to reread the message and have it narrowed down to one of two people.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2546 (isolation #206) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:46 am

Post by Titus »

There is also the possibility that only myself or LTO was redirected.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2548 (isolation #207) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2545, LadyTerminallyOffline wrote: Titus-

I got confirmation that our result on our new friend resolved before any potential redirections.

So orange is good to trust to the end.
Good to know. We can claim that now I suppose.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2549 (isolation #208) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2547, Laplacian wrote:
In post 2546, Titus wrote: There is also the possibility that only myself or LTO was redirected.
I only visited lemon, dr drew, and bell (tried for HT), so if watcher was redirected it would be on to one of those 3
There is also the possibility that only myself or LTO was redirected and your result on HT is accurate. HT could have just redirected actions away from themselves. We still got a couple more things to sort through, if you're town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2556 (isolation #209) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

Alright, here's lto and my night actions last night that should help rather than us dancing around.

I used a combined watcher/messenger action. My message had a restriction as to the contents of the message that's not relevant for night action sorting. I attempted to target Hu Tao but Bell got my message. I know Bell actually received it because I put in a request to answer with a favorite vegetable, so Bell can't be faking that. I got feedback that (paraphrase) said lemon and lap visited Bell, which threw me for a loop because I visited Hu Tao. We know for a fact know (well as soon as Bell actually disarms the bomb on himself) that lemon wound up visiting Bell.

LTO used a weak hider on Joyboy. So
LTO and Joyboy are confirmed the same alignment
unless LTO was redirected and LTO said no redirect on her action.

There ya go. All cards on the table. I have a noon appointment. Be back later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2565 (isolation #210) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2560, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2492, Titus wrote: Here's what we know

1) An action targeting Hu Tao was redirected to Bell.
2) Lap claimed an action on Hu Tao.
3) Lemon says not bus driver and didn't target Hu Tao.

Then we know that unless lemon specifically claims to have targeted Bell, then there's a scum between them.

And that's because 4) only lemon and lap visisted Bell barring a ninja.
Is this correct? if so, that's weird, i targeted Hu Tao last night and im not a Ninja.
Are you sure you weren't redirected?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2566 (isolation #211) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:01 am

Post by Titus »

My noon rescheduled lol
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2572 (isolation #212) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2570, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2565, Titus wrote:
In post 2560, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2492, Titus wrote: Here's what we know

1) An action targeting Hu Tao was redirected to Bell.
2) Lap claimed an action on Hu Tao.
3) Lemon says not bus driver and didn't target Hu Tao.

Then we know that unless lemon specifically claims to have targeted Bell, then there's a scum between them.

And that's because 4) only lemon and lap visisted Bell barring a ninja.
Is this correct? if so, that's weird, i targeted Hu Tao last night and im not a Ninja.
Are you sure you weren't redirected?
While i dont have any feedback i wasnt redirected, You guys should've seen me visiting Hu Tao, however my first submission was dr drew and the 2nd was hu tao, so maybe since i submitted hu tao 2nd it wasnt redirected? i dont know how that works tbh, i'll ask the mod how a redirector interacts with me.
We were redirected to Bell. We're trying to sort out if anyone else town was not to make sense of abilities used.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2574 (isolation #213) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2573, Laplacian wrote: I think we also need to see what Drew did in light of Sakura Hana's mutual redirect on them and HT
Drew already claimed to do nothing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2575 (isolation #214) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:19 am

Post by Titus »

The simplest thing is just that lemon is scum and no bus driver exists, so maybe we should table that discussion unless lemon flips town...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2580 (isolation #215) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2579, lemon.tangerine wrote:
In post 2575, Titus wrote: The simplest thing is just that lemon is scum and no bus driver exists, so maybe we should table that discussion unless lemon flips town...
and why is that? Look someone just claimed that their action was not affected and didnt hit bell

that means your message and my bombvest were redirected seperately.

I don't know if the parity cop check was or isnt affected nor do i care about it.

Light was redirected from for no apparent reason, its a redflag that should be looked at
Occam's Razor is that I was redirected from Hu Tao to Bell and you were not rather than having two separate redirectors.

Anyway, mod asked us to hold, so I'll have no further comment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2607 (isolation #216) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:22 am

Post by Titus »

I don't see a world here where Lemon isn't the flip.

If Lemon flips scum, we flip Drew based on Lap's parity result. If Drew flips town, we flip Lap. Otherwise, we flip Hu Tao (as Bell/Lemon) is immensely unlikely.
If Lemon flips town, we don't flip Drew or Hu Tao or Bell or Lap. We lap to be scum's problem.

There's ancillary things we can solve, but that just seems to be the best course of action given the feedback given.

VOTE: Lemon
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2610 (isolation #217) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2605, Sakura Hana wrote: This is still sort of confusing, Titus got redirected from Hu Tao to Bell, lemon got redirected from light to Bell, This isnt sounding like a Bus driver.
Right. That would be akin to a lightning rod but other implications are that you targeted Hu Tao and were not redirected. Therefore, for Lemon to tell the truth two redirectors would have to exist.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2614 (isolation #218) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:25 am

Post by Titus »

Hu Tao, did you target anyone besides Bell? Do you have confirmation that your action went through on your intended target?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2644 (isolation #219) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2620, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2619, Hu Tao wrote: If I targeted someone drew would have been the one who would have received anything because of Sakura right? Or am I still lost :lol:
This is correct, viceversa also applies
Just going to highlight here that both Hu Tao and Drew both claimed to take no action and them taking pretty much any action would be beneficial to sort this out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2645 (isolation #220) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2633, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2630, Hu Tao wrote: Not everyone has posted yet right? Might be more actions we are unaware of
Probs, but Titus claimed to only have seen Lemon and Lap targeting Bell. Since a redirector or a bus driver must target both of their targets, they should've been visiting Bell, and be seen by Titus.
I'm not sure on this point. If I was redirected to Bell, I don't think a visit to Bell would be required. Just me. Much like a roleblocker doesn't need to visit both their victim and their victim's target, but redirectors are so rarely run I'm not sure if fferylt runs it the same way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2652 (isolation #221) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2639, Sakura Hana wrote: Still is weird coz lemon didnt target Hu Tao originally, but also got sent to Bell.
This is where I get occam's razor and Lemon is lying. If Lemon is telling the truth, we get a whole lot more from flipping them and confirming that rather than debating unless someone else specifically says that their action got redirected too. Having a redirector redirect every single good action on a night seems wholly broken for scum as well in a game where we have limited options.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2655 (isolation #222) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2647, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2645, Titus wrote:
In post 2633, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2630, Hu Tao wrote: Not everyone has posted yet right? Might be more actions we are unaware of
Probs, but Titus claimed to only have seen Lemon and Lap targeting Bell. Since a redirector or a bus driver must target both of their targets, they should've been visiting Bell, and be seen by Titus.
I'm not sure on this point. If I was redirected to Bell, I don't think a visit to Bell would be required. Just me. Much like a roleblocker doesn't need to visit both their victim and their victim's target, but redirectors are so rarely run I'm not sure if fferylt runs it the same way.
Redirects must visit both targets iirc, same with bus drivers, a roleblocker only targets one person.
If that's the case, then likely both lemon and lap are scum unless there's a ninja redirector but again that seems stretchy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2660 (isolation #223) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2656, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:
In post 2652, Titus wrote:
In post 2639, Sakura Hana wrote: Still is weird coz lemon didnt target Hu Tao originally, but also got sent to Bell.
This is where I get occam's razor and Lemon is lying. If Lemon is telling the truth, we get a whole lot more from flipping them and confirming that rather than debating unless someone else specifically says that their action got redirected too. Having a redirector redirect every single good action on a night seems wholly broken for scum as well in a game where we have limited options.
I mean Lemon shares alignment with Bell and Drew. Do you think three of them are scum just like that?
It's more accurate that Lemon shares an alignment with Hu Tao OR Bell and Drew if Lap is town. We don't have confirmation their ability was redirected or not.

I am starting one step at a time. If Lemon flips scum, we have at least one scum in Drew/Lap, so we can do there. Save Hu Tao and Bell for the end.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2680 (isolation #224) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:37 am

Post by Titus »

I think speculation of a bus driver is wrong and that my action was the sole action redirected.

The next step is finding out if Lemon and Lap are lying. I have social engagements in a few hours but lol the classics are strong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2682 (isolation #225) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:38 am

Post by Titus »

The mod messaged me. Sakura also visited Bell.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2686 (isolation #226) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2684, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2682, Titus wrote:
The mod messaged me. Sakura also visited Bell.
Huh, that's weird, mod told me i bypassed bus driver.
But what if it's not a bus driver but something similar to Firebringer's flipped role.

All actions targeting (me) instead go to (my target).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2691 (isolation #227) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:46 am

Post by Titus »

I just went to moonlogic territory lol
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2694 (isolation #228) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2692, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:
In post 2691, Titus wrote: I just went to moonlogic territory lol
Did anyone townread Hu Tao yesterdau
Me....
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2696 (isolation #229) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2690, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2689, HolySpiritTurtle wrote: As there is no reason for any sensible town to reflect Hu Tao > Bell (and Hu Tao claimed to do no action), can we lim Hu Tao now?
Yeah i think you might be on to something
Not my preferred but not bad. Lemon definitively gets info on the parity cop and their "redirect" is inexplicable with anything that isn't moonlogic by my standards.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2699 (isolation #230) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Did Bell claim to use anything last night?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2703 (isolation #231) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2700, Maid Cafe wrote: hi did yall like my gift?

you'lll like tomorrows gift even more
....Are you claiming the nonsense redirect from Hu Tao to Bell?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2706 (isolation #232) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2704, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 2703, Titus wrote:
In post 2700, Maid Cafe wrote: hi did yall like my gift?

you'lll like tomorrows gift even more
....Are you claiming the nonsense redirect from Hu Tao to Bell?
No.

I'm claiming the
everything
redirect :^)
So every action, including scum's, was redirected to Bell effectively negating a whole night of abilities? And you thought this was a good idea?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2713 (isolation #233) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2708, Maid Cafe wrote: Every single action last night besides fractional ones went to Bell.

You claimed you watched Bell, right? If your action goes after mine you should see everyone who used a N1 action then.

YW
That's the thing. There's a night 1 action that's missing though. It's not independently verified but I believe it more than you/lemon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2719 (isolation #234) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2714, LadyTerminallyOffline wrote: I really wish I still had that neighborhood with Titus right now so I could scream-post outside the main thread and feel heard.
We'll hydra at some point. Your hide is still a visit right?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2725 (isolation #235) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:18 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Hu Tao

I'm onboard with limming Hu Tao and getting a drink or two. Luckily, I get to go to the Honky Tonk Bar Association and join the Queer Redneck Yacht Club this evening.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2736 (isolation #236) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Well Maid's probably worse based on mech actions but still
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2740 (isolation #237) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2734, Bell wrote: Making sure. but the possibility I was lightning rodded has been eliminated?
Maid claimed that, but I didn't see them visit
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2755 (isolation #238) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:30 pm

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE: Hu Tao

I can revote after my night is over
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2762 (isolation #239) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm not sure which is more asinine this game or my client who gets his soverign legal advice through tiktok.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2778 (isolation #240) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2769, Bell wrote:
In post 2762, Titus wrote: I'm not sure which is more asinine this game or my client who gets his soverign legal advice through tiktok.
Let the zoomers decide who is guilty and who is not.
If only zoomers sat on juries xD. I might do trial by meme.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2805 (isolation #241) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Maid

I agree with this policy lim. Doubly so because I didn't see them on Bell.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2838 (isolation #242) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2837, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 2835, LadyTerminallyOffline wrote: You think mafia Titus doesn't take a two for one guaranteed kill where they can claim i hid behind somebody else for a third bonus elimination by proxy to boot?

Joyboy is just entirely mechanical clear by my hide.
Short term vs long term investment.
Well this insanity is the least insane thing that's happening all day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2936 (isolation #243) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:44 pm

Post by Titus »

This is wrong on Lemon. Lemon supposedly targeted light.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2946 (isolation #244) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2938, LadyTerminallyOffline wrote:
In post 2933, LadyTerminallyOffline wrote:
In post 2931, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2928, LadyTerminallyOffline wrote: It almost looks more like the "mass redirect" only hit people targeting Hu Tao directly onto Bell, not everyone.
Maybe more people took no action than you are thinking.
I mean, the chart I posted contains all claimed actions so far. There's more than three of them.
Not to mention the existence of the invention from an unknown source to Laplacian means we had at least one more floating out there. So why didn't it go to Bell, and the sender shown up in the watch?

The inventor, if town, needs to clarify their target selection (they shouldn't clarify WHAT the invention is), but there's something about this puzzle that feels..... solvable but very off.
Maybe because there is no mass redirect, just the one redirect.

Lemon and maid scum 2024.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3100 (isolation #245) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:47 am

Post by Titus »

So who supposedly has the guilty on whom?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3115 (isolation #246) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

Fuck the nonsense. I still want the "policy" lim
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3148 (isolation #247) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3147, Bell wrote: I would like the gun check player and the player that was gun checked to explain more. About why they were checked, what they think about the check who they think is and isn’t scum with reasoning etc.

In a game like this it’s a little tricky who is going to show up with a gun. But I think the information would be valuable to solving and getting another scum kill.

Assuming the explanations don’t check out, which they might.
This.

MariaR needs to explain too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3174 (isolation #248) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:00 am

Post by Titus »

Lto, bolo incoming.

Going to buy figs tonight if successful.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3175 (isolation #249) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:05 am

Post by Titus »

I don't trust the figs are good but everyone else does.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3179 (isolation #250) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:23 am

Post by Titus »

Hst, I ain't a gift giver. No woreies.

Lto is confirmed town. I can confirm she hid.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3181 (isolation #251) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3180, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3174, Titus wrote: Lto, bolo incoming.

Going to buy figs tonight if successful.
I am requesting that you buy grapes instead as they are more likely to be a hotly sought after item.
What makes you think Grapes would be? Buying Grapes is risky.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3184 (isolation #252) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3182, Laplacian wrote: Gonna be busy af this weekend but I'll check in periodically. Happy to vote light for votes + vibes + convenient strong willed, maid/maria for using that ability in the first place and so we can see exactly what it is, or hu tao for lack of scumhunting and milquetoast reactions.
Fair we can do any. Just prefer maid.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3212 (isolation #253) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Hu town's result only means anything if Hu Town is town?

Out of curiousity, MariaR does your redirect effect day actions today or just this night?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3214 (isolation #254) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3213, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3211, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3200, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3199, HolySpiritTurtle wrote: I can't wait to be confirmed town so I can tunnel Hu Tao even harder.
?
If Hu Tao confirms you town, wouldnt that make Hu Tao town? why would scum use a Day cop to confirm someone as town (and that is even assuming that the mod didnt modify the ability to be something that isnt a day cop for scum).
I do agree with you 95%, but I once was the Doc as Mafia, also could be complete bullshit by Hu
Doctor scum is ok, but Alignment cop as scum? doesnt... unless multiball i guess. I agree that there's a possibility Hu Tao's faking it to be LAMIST like Ircher mentioned, with the "woops i was supposed to DM the mod instead of post it in thread"
Well Hu can just dm the mod. I'm most interested in whether Maria claims the cop shot would be redirected.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3229 (isolation #255) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:25 pm

Post by Titus »

If you're voting based off being anti town, why no MariaR vote?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3248 (isolation #256) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3244, Bell wrote: I’m excited that we get to kill 1 scum in HST/Hu Tao.
At least 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3273 (isolation #257) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3268, LadyTerminallyOffline wrote: We all ready to move on, with the explicit understanding that tomorrow is a no-talking instantly vote Hu Tao to death speed run should this flip town?
I want to hear MariaR state that her redirect didn't work on day actions before signing off.

After that, I'm ready.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3279 (isolation #258) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Why am I the only one who wants to publicly confirm MariaR's redirect is off? Everyone's assumed it is while only those with day actions would know.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3281 (isolation #259) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Lto, please do give input as to what fruits are on sale. Likely still buying figs but we'll see.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3505 (isolation #260) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

Hu, cop Dunn.

MariaR, it's highly likely Hu is scum but we can wait on an execution until Hu purportedly uses the day cop just in case.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3506 (isolation #261) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

@Lto, debating getting oranges, figs, or dragon fruit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3507 (isolation #262) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3505, Titus wrote: Hu, cop Dunn.

MariaR, it's highly likely Hu is scum but we can wait on an execution until Hu purportedly uses the day cop just in case.
That is unless Hu refuses to right now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3509 (isolation #263) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3508, Bell wrote: Why am I an orange.
You are not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3517 (isolation #264) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3514, Bell wrote: Yeah, I dunno.
Probably should murder Hu Tao for wasting everyone’s time and because their actions kind of go with the ebb and not the flow.
I'd shoot MariaR but Hu Tao shot is viable. I get some people not waiting for a likely fakeclaim from Hu Tao
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3518 (isolation #265) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3506, Titus wrote: @Lto, debating getting oranges, figs, or dragon fruit.
Still buying figs unless you suggest otherwise
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3527 (isolation #266) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3520, Joyboy wrote: Btw if ur faking guilties as mafia and willing to trade 1 for 1, it means that there is some very important reason hu tao needs to go to night
It's not about letting Hu go to night. Hu can't. It's about getting one last piece of info before flipping. I'm greedy.

That's why I want Hu to "daycop" Dunn in case we're wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3531 (isolation #267) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3529, HolySpiritTurtle wrote: Why Dunn over someone like Pooky btw
I have a history of misreading Dunn.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3542 (isolation #268) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3541, Hu Tao wrote: What's even happening
You're daycopping Dunn. Now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3548 (isolation #269) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3544, LadyTerminallyOffline wrote: Titus....

Pooky before Dunn.
Why?

Also shopping list
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3553 (isolation #270) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:18 am

Post by Titus »

Who the crap is Jimmy Hoffa?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3558 (isolation #271) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: HST
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3559 (isolation #272) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

Lto, shopping list
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3567 (isolation #273) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

Lto, I need my shopping list. *hugs*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3575 (isolation #274) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3571, LadyTerminallyOffline wrote:
In post 3567, Titus wrote: Lto, I need my shopping list. *hugs*
You realize that your list has already been reverse engineered, right? By Dunnstral, at the bare minimum?

I need to check the rules to make sure it's allowed but we'll want to shift the registers on the enigma machine using a different set of details from our neighborhood.
We know Dunn thinks Dunn solved half of what I'm saying. Bell obviously didn't get it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3579 (isolation #275) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

Do we include R and beyond?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3583 (isolation #276) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

So I guess you're thinking Queen Anne Cherries while I want Nectarines?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3587 (isolation #277) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3585, LadyTerminallyOffline wrote: It might actually be wise to do Cherries.

But It's your call. All three ways of using it are valid.

Just make sure we know.
Nah, I'm like 99.9% sure cherries are good and that provides no more useful info.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3590 (isolation #278) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3589, LadyTerminallyOffline wrote: Maybe I miscounted?

I am trying to do this on mobile.
Maybe we're going the wrong way. I'd rather just stick with the old list.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3592 (isolation #279) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3591, LadyTerminallyOffline wrote: I'm debating if using lychee makes sense, then.
No no. Lychee is too town. I want to get info.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3598 (isolation #280) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3596, HolySpiritTurtle wrote: Hey Sakura, since Titus apparently wants Nectarines, we should look into Majima. That probably means Kiryu will never hurt a woman like always.
Error: Codes conflated to produce gibberish in back half if code matching.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3601 (isolation #281) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

Lto, I'll get Nectarines actually. Final answer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3603 (isolation #282) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

It's worth noting whether scum set up one of their own.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3621 (isolation #283) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:00 am

Post by Titus »

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3624 (isolation #284) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:02 am

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE: Hu Tao
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3628 (isolation #285) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3625, Bell wrote: I’ll simply state that I do want to kill Hu Tao.
This whole parade sucks.
Same. But I wanted the real check in case we are wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3629 (isolation #286) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3628, Titus wrote:
In post 3625, Bell wrote: I’ll simply state that I do want to kill Hu Tao.
This whole parade sucks.
Same. But I wanted the real check in case we are wrong.
Real should be in air quotes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3641 (isolation #287) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:03 am

Post by Titus »

Alright. I'm largely out for the day
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3690 (isolation #288) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:34 am

Post by Titus »

I don't see why I would want to or need to change.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3696 (isolation #289) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:41 am

Post by Titus »

No.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4870 (isolation #290) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:01 am

Post by Titus »

This was hella fun. I got to dust off old moonlogic codes lmao. Cabd was really fun.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4871 (isolation #291) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:20 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: fruit codes

A: Apples, Apricots, Avocados - Bell

B: Bananas, Boysenberries, Blackberries, Blueberries, Bing Cherry - joyboy

C: Cherries, Cantaloupe, Crab apples, Clementine, Cucumbers - dunn

D: Damson plum, Dinosaur Eggs (Pluots), Dates, Dewberries, Dragon Fruit, Durian - maid

E: Elderberry, Eggfruit, Evergreen Huckleberry, Entawak - hst

F: Fig, Farkleberry, Finger Lime - lap

G: Grapefruit, Grapes, Gooseberries, Guava - hu

H: Honeydew melon, Hackberry, Honeycrisp Apples - drew

I: Indian Prune (Plum), Indonesian Lime, Imbe, Indian Fig - pooky

J: Jackfruit, Java Apple, Jambolan - fire

K: Kiwi, Kaffir Lime, Kumquat -sakura

L: Lime (Lemon), Longan, Lychee, Loquat - lto

M: Mango, Mandarin Orange, Mulberry, Melon - rh

N: Nectarine, Navel Orange, Nashi Pear (Asian Pear) - light

O: Olive, Oranges, Ogeechee Limes, Oval Kumquat - lemon

P: Papaya, Persimmon, Paw Paw, Prickly Pear, Peach, Pomegranate, Pineapple, Passion Fruit - me

Q: Quince, Queen Anne Cherry, Quararibea cordata (Chupa Chupa) - Ircher

Thanks for indulging me Cabd/LTO!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4894 (isolation #292) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:43 am

Post by Titus »

Sorry Bell. I was wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4899 (isolation #293) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4895, Bell wrote: A quarter of my town games are massive day one pile ons that I dig my way out of, lol. You played really well Titus you seem to thrive in neighborhoods.
Thank you. :) Neighborhoods are my favorite.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”