Shell Game (Day 4)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #172 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:44 pm

Post by marcistar »

Yall i kinda sus actiondan :dead:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #175 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:58 pm

Post by marcistar »

If it helps

Theres a like ..5..? Idk how to count! Person hood and we got info that suggests scums in the hood.

I think its sus of action to say "0 or 1 scum in the hood" since i dont get why ceph would give that info if there wasnt scum in the hood?
I think hes scum trying to push the assumption of no scum in hood so he can get whateber that buff is.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #177 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:06 am

Post by marcistar »

Really! Lets all claim our hoods! i am so fucking scared of mine what if theres multiple scum i know im an easy pocket..
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #178 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:07 am

Post by marcistar »

VOTE: actiondan
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #182 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:28 am

Post by marcistar »

At a predetermined point, if any of the players in my hood are mafia. Something that helps mafia happens?

Idk how to word without copy paste

I assume its bad for us tho
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #183 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:29 am

Post by marcistar »

Myself, actiondan, sunflower, klick and dragons i think is all
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #185 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:30 am

Post by marcistar »

It says we wont be informed
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #187 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:33 am

Post by marcistar »

I think saying 0 at all is crazy. I think the info bascially suggests theres at least 1, maybe more.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #188 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:38 am

Post by marcistar »

Also sunflower saying theres exactly 1 is a bit wonky but i think the "1 or 0" is farrr worse
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #292 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:36 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 196, Dunnstral wrote: Klick are you ignoring the neighborhood info and doing your own thing with your read lists?
I wanted to say I think klicks play in the hood, like i wouldnt say incredibly clearing but i quite like it. I don't know how much of a leaky faucet they will put up with me being, but klick made a joke in there about the mafias "perk" that makes me think +town to them. Its kind of giving "lack of tmi". Additionally they look like maybe solving?
In post 200, Shello and Goodbye wrote:
In post 175, marcistar wrote: If it helps

Theres a like ..5..? Idk how to count! Person hood and we got info that suggests scums in the hood.

I think its sus of action to say "0 or 1 scum in the hood" since i dont get why ceph would give that info if there wasnt scum in the hood?
I think hes scum trying to push the assumption of no scum in hood so he can get whateber that buff is.
In post 177, marcistar wrote: Really! Lets all claim our hoods! i am so fucking scared of mine what if theres multiple scum i know im an easy pocket..
i’m admittedly unused to this from marci (this being like… i guess not being pseudo trolly if not all out) but it matches what i think she could post as town

like it seems out of her wheelhouse to be a wolf and go hi guys. Neighborhoods? :) to me lol
I don't think i should be cleared for this. I can 100% do this as scum. Ydrasse? Should know better.
In post 205, ActionDan wrote:
In post 119, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 107, ActionDan wrote:
In post 92, Dunnstral wrote: My thoughts so far:

Sunflower in post struck me the wrong way as I wasn't expecting that post from fireisredsir, and then they had a lot of filler type posts. They then call me towny and I'm not sure what they are basing that off of either with the 4 posts I had before.

ActionDan's post rubs me the wrong way because I don't agree and don't know how they reached their conclusions. Perhaps they can explain.
Sunflower is because of forces outside the main thread. I will not explain that at this time, but may before the day is through.

Firebagel was because as an alt that may very well only exist for the purpose of stealing Firebringer's scum claiming gimmick, it hadn't posted for a page.
OK. Why is not posting for a page scummy?
People who engage in gimmicks like that place a high priority on RVS banter to form early reads. If they do not post while the iron is hot, the utility disappears as well.

---

I see our neighborhood has been outed. At first glance this worry from Maristar looks planned and manufactured. And with the goodfellas award I am discarding this as an oversensitive townie

VOTE: Maristar

Secondly CSF earns a permanent FOS for the Miller claim for this particular game alone.
In post 209, ActionDan wrote: There is more explicit information that hoodmembers are privy to that Marcistar has yet to share, and also implicit/speculative information that I'm not sure scum is aware of just yet (but it is likely). This will make sense later.
LOL NOT THE OMGUS. I want to know how this looks planned because a) how would i know you would say that shit and b) how would i have time to plan in in between reading things and getting ready for work??
You seem highly affected by me claiming this sr on you :oops: it does not ease my worries at all!
In post 220, Gypyx wrote:
In post 219, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 188, marcistar wrote: Also sunflower saying theres exactly 1 is a bit wonky but i think the "1 or 0" is farrr worse
I find marci's paranoia and handling of the hood info to be townie.

Gold star for marci
ditto'd

kinda curious if there's been conversations in the hood around claiming this?
I can assure you there hasn't been any talk about it. Me tired at 5/6am deciding hehe i have HOOD and everyone NEEDS to know about it.
Honestly thought the hood was acting so weirdly though like we're all acting like besties and shit and someone comes in and says "0 or 1 scum" when i havent even posted in it yet? Bffr!
I don't think this hood is good at all. Everyones so weird and im so scared.
In post 259, Dannflor wrote: csf and marcistar townie

shello and goodbye mildly townie

actiondan scummy

lukewarm mildly scummy
Personally im confused on the csf read, although i have read, not much has sunk in. Do you have anything to point out?
Shello and goodbye is something i kinda agree with? Fuck i dont remember but i remember their reads on someone a and someone b scumreading a was a pretty townie thing to think. Idk this confuses me too!
In post 260, Dannflor wrote: dunnstral is townie too

VOTE: actiondan
Don't 100% agree but thats just me being silly and building a dunn x actiondan association.
In post 265, Dannflor wrote: and lowkey i think fireisredsir is too good a scum player to post as scummily as he has thus far and also feel this relaxed tonally
I kinda agree, but also this is a dangerous reason so im not 100% sold on this read being real.
In post 271, Klick wrote:
In post 196, Dunnstral wrote: Klick are you ignoring the neighborhood info and doing your own thing with your read lists?
Yes

My personal opinion aligns with ActionDan. I could entirely see Ceph informing us of a mysterious reason to suspect the hood when in reality it's 5 town. I don't think there'd be more than one scum.
Why would he inform us when its 5 town? Sorry can you explain it.. i thought it would be answered in this thread but i dont see it :cry:

Luke is a hard read for me. I see i think mixed opinions? I dont think im as well versed with his alignment playstyles as he is with mine so i cant really say anything about him right now. I want to say town i reqlly do but last time i townread someone who protected me it all turned out very wrong.

Everyone else not mentioned is probably a meh until i can get things to soak in properly.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #300 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:45 am

Post by marcistar »

After playing a game on mafiauniverse where i had a lovely girliepop esk trying to coach me (LMAO) through giving reads it has highly made me enjoy doing things.

Though i will admit here like i admitted there, i am so much more interested in my nightplay than my dayplay.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #301 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:45 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 298, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 292, marcistar wrote: I want to say town i reqlly do but last time i townread someone who protected me it all turned out very wrong
I don't think that me expressing a town read on you when you have one (1) vote on you can really even be called protecting you lol.

I just town read you
Idk what im thinking but it looks like ur sticking to it hard like some previous games.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #306 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:48 am

Post by marcistar »

Nah it was https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ruit-Mafia

It fucking killed me how nice she was so i was like "wait a min.. maybe i should humor her??" And it was kinda really fucking fun!!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #430 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:40 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 310, Spiffeh wrote: I’m saying this now so no one can steal it from me before I can get back to my computer and act like they thought of it first:

I’m not townreading Shello and Goodbye
Or Lukewarm
Or Pooky (this one’s not that special)

One might call them “the big three”

Sunflower remains to be seen when I can properly read what I’ve only skimmed but I’m sad no one followed me onto them, I was proud of my page six case :(
Please explain these. I think out of ur 3, i believe none of them are wcum currently.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #431 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:41 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 313, ActionDan wrote:
In post 288, Lukewarm wrote: The more I think about how Marci handled the hoods, the more I want to just town bin her for the rest of the game.
Funny the more I think about it the more I want Marci gone.

in the hood klick concurred with my opinion before she posted in the main thread.

To answer your other question I have never played with her to my recollection.

Dannflor what has Marci done to mitigate what is "objectively" scummy that I or anyone else shouldn't read her as scum?
Really ? Cuz i dont recall a "0 or 1 scum" from them before everyone posted.

1 maybe

But i only remember u pushing that 0 xoxo
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #435 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:52 am

Post by marcistar »

I think i tr dannfloor but its very weak sauce.

I saw people arguing over pooky. Thats fucking wild and i want to say no. The pookys readlist? Animal crew? Clearly jokes why is it 3ven being debated.

Dunnstral is it actually just wifom? Im so confused but what does everyone else feel?
IM REALLY FUCKING SCARED FOR MAFIA TO GET A BUFF I WANNA ELIMINATE THAT POSSIBILITY SO BADLY.
my hoodmates are also trying to explqin this fyi, but like idk...

I also tr someone else abd i forg9t who it was uwu
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #440 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:55 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 436, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 435, marcistar wrote: The pookys readlist? Animal crew? Clearly jokes why is it 3ven being debated.
to be fair, the conversation about pooky's readlist was not actually about pooky or his reads list
REALLY? SO UR SAYING MY QUICKREAD IN UNRELIABLE!^!&!&!^
In post 437, Sunflower wrote: i think marci is scum lol

:blossom:
THINK THAT ALL U WANT BABES. I NEVER MIND CLAIMING AS LONG AS I REMAIN UNINFLUENCED BY SCUM XOXO
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #441 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:56 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 439, Shello and Goodbye wrote:
In post 435, marcistar wrote: I think i tr dannfloor but its very weak sauce.

I saw people arguing over pooky. Thats fucking wild and i want to say no. The pookys readlist? Animal crew? Clearly jokes why is it 3ven being debated.

Dunnstral is it actually just wifom? Im so confused but what does everyone else feel?
IM REALLY FUCKING SCARED FOR MAFIA TO GET A BUFF I WANNA ELIMINATE THAT POSSIBILITY SO BADLY.

why would it be a joke ~18 pages in?
My opinion of pookie is they dont mind jokes.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #445 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:57 am

Post by marcistar »

Because i am? I have a really good role.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #453 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:01 am

Post by marcistar »

Floor check the gamw i linkes earliee.

P sure i clqimed day 1, or all but did.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #465 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 455, Dunnstral wrote:

It
could
be wifom. It is possible that there is mafia in your hood - there really isn't enough to go off of to say for certain so far. I think having 2 or more mafia would make it difficult to shut off the buff, and on the flip side perhaps put the scum team in an awkward spot if they have that much attention on them from design early.

So I agree with the people who are saying 0 or 1 mafia. The thing is they aren't saying there is 0 for sure, just acknowledging the possibility that there could be.
Ahh! I get it now thanks.

But why suggest 0 or 1 before everyone has even talked?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #481 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:16 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 474, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 465, marcistar wrote:
In post 455, Dunnstral wrote:

It
could
be wifom. It is possible that there is mafia in your hood - there really isn't enough to go off of to say for certain so far. I think having 2 or more mafia would make it difficult to shut off the buff, and on the flip side perhaps put the scum team in an awkward spot if they have that much attention on them from design early.

So I agree with the people who are saying 0 or 1 mafia. The thing is they aren't saying there is 0 for sure, just acknowledging the possibility that there could be.
Ahh! I get it now thanks.

But why suggest 0 or 1 before everyone has even talked?
The 0 or 1 is a mechanical assumption, not based on reads of other players
Is this what theyve been meaning to say in the hood
Theyve said mechanics and roles and stuff

So its not based on anythibg except assumptions? Fucking L i guess my read on actiondan isnt so concrete then.

UNVOTE:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #484 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:18 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 480, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 470, Shello and Goodbye wrote:
In post 466, Dunnstral wrote: VOTE: Sunflower

This one maybe, I had bad feelings about those votes on Marci

For Sunflower I was a little off-put about how they reacted to Morph vs how they reacted to me when there was early suspicion, and they say it was because my read was more "gut"
In post 461, Sunflower wrote: did you think dannflor was lying...?

I thought they were trying to take advantage of the situation but the meta they linked was pretty clear - moreso than what I expected, so I decided to back off

It's still possible that they are trying to take advantage of the situation
how do you think they would take advantage of the situation? like is it just him saying she did it in a prior game to push her here or is there anymore?
and did you have a read of dann b4 that?
I was mostly neutral on Dannflor, it felt like they would be taking advantage of similar suspicion on Marcistar to push Marcistar. It's not about lying with the meta, it's saying that they did something similar with no context to feed into suspicions. I changed my mind when I looked at what they linked (about Dannflor, not about Marci)

Speaking of which, Marci, why did you claim so quickly?
Claim what so easily? Having a good role?

For all scum know im lying, or better yet im overestimating its importance.

But the true reason is i cant keep secrets that well. Im so jittery with good roles.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #489 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

Post by marcistar »

They keep mentioning things i dont get and then i ask for elaborarion cuz im literally so dumb i asked someone to dumb stuff down for me already and i hope they keep it up! <3
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #502 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:24 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 498, Lukewarm wrote: I... actually think that the last like 2 pages of posts from marci, I would be a bit suspicious of.

But I feel really good about the way that she opened the game with the hoods, so I am still leaning town, but maybe not "townbin for the rest of the game" confident anymore :(
If u sr me do it with ur whole chest not just ur bellybutton.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #510 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:27 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 507, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 502, marcistar wrote:
In post 498, Lukewarm wrote: I... actually think that the last like 2 pages of posts from marci, I would be a bit suspicious of.

But I feel really good about the way that she opened the game with the hoods, so I am still leaning town, but maybe not "townbin for the rest of the game" confident anymore :(
If u sr me do it with ur whole chest not just ur bellybutton.
That is an overall town read that you are responding to bestie.
Im sorry i thought this would be a funny phrase to say.

I understand that, but the lil bit of doubt sprinkled in there makes it hedgy
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #513 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:27 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 509, Dannflor wrote: I'm telling you one of the hoods is actually just the scum pt
I nominate mine <3
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #514 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:28 am

Post by marcistar »

OH YEAH THE OTHER PERSON I TR IS FIREBRINGER.
I AGREE WITH OTHERS AND I LIKE THEIR "dunnstral feels fake in hood"
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #523 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 520, Firebringer wrote:
In post 514, marcistar wrote: OH YEAH THE OTHER PERSON I TR IS FIREBRINGER.
ur not even in the hood. what if im making stuff up
Why would nobody call you out on it then? (:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #532 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:33 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 529, Firebringer wrote:
In post 523, marcistar wrote:
In post 520, Firebringer wrote:
In post 514, marcistar wrote: OH YEAH THE OTHER PERSON I TR IS FIREBRINGER.
ur not even in the hood. what if im making stuff up
Why would nobody call you out on it then? (:
Because that would require people to read the PT
True who likes reading??
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #547 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:41 am

Post by marcistar »

Guys my hood is so fun and fresh rn!!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #551 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:42 am

Post by marcistar »

#getrekt
#meandmybesties
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #557 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:44 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 553, morph the cat wrote:
In post 547, marcistar wrote: Guys my hood is so fun and fresh rn!!
What's changed?
We decided to talk things out together! Kiss and makeup and share what we know!!

Idk if its protown to share what it is tho
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #564 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:46 am

Post by marcistar »

YALL I FINALLY REALIZED WHAT MY HOODMATES WERE SAYING

THATS SO SLAY.

I think theres exactly 1 scum in my hood.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #576 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:49 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 572, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 564, marcistar wrote: YALL I FINALLY REALIZED WHAT MY HOODMATES WERE SAYING

THATS SO SLAY.

I think theres exactly 1 scum in my hood.
Do you have a good reason to believe there is 1 and not 0?

Because if you do, I believe it is correct to eliminate inside of your neighborhood

But if you don't, that's not necessarily correct (my vote on Sunflower being unrelated to the hood, really)
Oh! We have a theory all of us are the same role and scums trying to blend in!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #579 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:51 am

Post by marcistar »

Uhh they wanted me or klick to but we havent.

Dragons i think pointed out the thing.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #580 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:51 am

Post by marcistar »

Not provable but i think highly likely!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #584 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:52 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 582, Firebringer wrote: why can't scum have ur role
In the role pm theres listed 4 options and theres 5 of us.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #603 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:59 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 601, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 584, marcistar wrote: In the role pm theres listed 4 options and theres 5 of us.
what does this even mean
We think each town got 1 option. And that scums aware and trying to blend in.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #610 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:00 am

Post by marcistar »

Tbh not sure.

Actiondqn or sunflower maybe

I know i tr klick

Dragons is a ? For me.

Some of them want to solve privately first and some want to solve rn i think?

-

We are not aware of which one we got
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #617 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:01 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 613, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 603, marcistar wrote:
In post 601, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 584, marcistar wrote: In the role pm theres listed 4 options and theres 5 of us.
what does this even mean
We think each town got 1 option. And that scums aware and trying to blend in.
If you each have a different option, mafia would have to be ccing one person
Since we sont know which one we have. We cant cc eachother until we prove it.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #654 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:10 am

Post by marcistar »

Someone made a dethydeeznuts joke help me
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #662 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:13 am

Post by marcistar »

Im confused by the pt. I wanna say sunflowers is town but everyones saying scum 100% knows and is in on things
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #677 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:20 am

Post by marcistar »

I think pros are we eventually hit scum in we lim on the hood.

But also if we lim on the hood ?? Its very possible we hit town too depending on who and how good the scum is.

I personally dont want to do it just for the lolz. But with legitimate suses, like some people have on some of the hoodies. I think is 100% fine.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #683 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:21 am

Post by marcistar »

Klick

Sunflower

Dragon

Actiondan
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #693 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:27 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 686, morph the cat wrote:
In post 677, marcistar wrote: I think pros are we eventually hit scum in we lim on the hood.

But also if we lim on the hood ?? Its very possible we hit town too depending on who and how good the scum is.

I personally dont want to do it just for the lolz. But with legitimate suses, like some people have on some of the hoodies. I think is 100% fine.
The huge pro to eliming in the hood is if the first hood elim is scum, then the dethy is a 4 player masonry.

The pro to letting it ride for a bit is that scum may want to leave the dethy alone for a night or so. Cop results can be figured out, but it takes time.
Im 100% fine with limming in the hood as long as we have actual suses.

Im just scared cuz i dont want a town voted out if we can help it.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #749 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:55 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 737, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I'm also just curious when each member figured out it was a dethy
For me, i didnt know the name was dethy (ive never played in one before, as far as i can remember idk!) but i figured out it was like this when dragons said something is obvious and then i looked at the name of the thread for the very first time. sounds extreme but i sorta just accepted it as a hood. thought i was the only one with this role.

klick is not scum because of their hehe funny joke about scums perk. i also think theyre trying to solve me in some of the posts in the hood.

sunflower, i could see a world where their scum but i highly think not. the things theyve explained in the pt seem like theyve already softed the role before.

dragons, im not an amazing reader on, i have no read there.

and actiondan is probably on the bottom from a combination of this + some other things, partly what i said earlier (now that 0 is still lookin real sus over there now that i came to the realization...) and partly what sunflower has pointed out in the hood. i could see a post in the hood being pockety towards sunflower.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #755 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:57 am

Post by marcistar »

i remember sunflower (? i think it was them?) pointed out that its unfair if we dont let actiondan speak and just wagon him.

i agree i want to see what bs he can spout first!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #757 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:57 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 754, morph the cat wrote: Marci is the hood named deathy or something?
uhh it has to do with our role dms!

united inventors association!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #764 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:59 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 760, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 755, marcistar wrote: i remember sunflower (? i think it was them?) pointed out that its unfair if we dont let actiondan speak and just wagon him.
why cant that just be scum!sunflower trying to look good post town!actiondan flip
pelase dont confuse me im alreayd confuysed enoughj as it is..

i guess it could be but why woudl that be their first thought?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #767 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:00 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 762, morph the cat wrote:
In post 757, marcistar wrote:
In post 754, morph the cat wrote: Marci is the hood named deathy or something?
uhh it has to do with our role dms!

united
inventors
association!
Marci is an innocent child, as of this post.

Facepalm.

That explains the nuance about "more complicated than that"
FUCK DID I REVEAL TOO MUYCH

IM SO SORRY SOMEONE TOLD ME TO SHUT UP BUT I CANT WITH A COOL ROLE
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #786 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:05 pm

Post by marcistar »

i sure hope actiondan is cooking something up.. he trs sunflowerr :)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #790 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:06 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 779, Firebringer wrote: i feel like cakez is scum almost every game
this is funny so i tr this
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #792 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:06 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 788, Spiffeh wrote: Cakez is scum like all the fucking time lmao
see this is mid cuz its echoing firebringer tho
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #795 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:07 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 794, Spiffeh wrote: Did I say I think Brian Skies could be scum yet?

Because I think he could
who
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #808 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:12 pm

Post by marcistar »

idk guys

i dont see anything really wrong with the posts (his whole iso)?

but i agree it isnt giving much
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #823 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:18 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 810, morph the cat wrote:
In post 808, marcistar wrote: idk guys

I want you to think about what it means if we have four guaranteed Town In a group of five. And most of us have a few very strong reeds of town outside of those five. I know it's a 22-player game but the available space for scum is shrinking rapidly and just okay isn't good enough.
Ok so there is little room for scum to hide.

but also it looks like brian skies is pretty afk. its possible for an easy push that way so im a bit wary.

more than brian skies, i am concerned about dunnstral, esp if actiondan winds up being the scum in the hood. dunnstral is easily more active and i can see some reasons here, though i understand the associations im building makes me biased.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #831 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:20 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 827, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 823, marcistar wrote:

I want you to think about what it means if we have four guaranteed Town In a group of five. And most of us have a few very strong reeds of town outside of those five. I know it's a 22-player game but the available space for scum is shrinking rapidly and just okay isn't good enough.

but also it looks like brian skies is pretty afk. its possible for an easy push that way so im a bit wary.

more than brian skies, i am concerned about dunnstral, esp if actiondan winds up being the scum in the hood. dunnstral is easily more active and i can see some reasons here, though i understand the associations im building makes me biased.
bwuh
what?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #834 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:21 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 830, morph the cat wrote:

Well, I cannot speak for everyone but it is my impression that the actual votes today will be within the hood and everyone is just examining their reads outside of it for now. I'm certainly not on board to wagon anybody at this point in time.
mmm thats true. but im just saying i dont agree with some brian skies srs until i see more activity from there. hes null for me rn.i dont get how anyone could get any more unless if im reading too far into it?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #835 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:23 pm

Post by marcistar »

a plus point to actiondan is his read matches his last ones here.

a minus point is how has it not changed at all after omgusing me? and a bit of time passing? well i guess cuz he hasnt read fully only skim.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #838 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:25 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 837, morph the cat wrote:
In post 834, marcistar wrote:
In post 830, morph the cat wrote:

Well, I cannot speak for everyone but it is my impression that the actual votes today will be within the hood and everyone is just examining their reads outside of it for now. I'm certainly not on board to wagon anybody at this point in time.
mmm thats true. but im just saying i dont agree with some brian skies srs until i see more activity from there. hes null for me rn.i dont get how anyone could get any more unless if im reading too far into it?
Okay. There are 21 marbles in a jar. We take out like ten of them. There are then four evil marbles and six good marbles. Yeah?

So like, if some of those ten marbles have done town things. Then those other null marbles are looking pretty damn red.
4 evil marbles and 6 good ones? where are these numbers coming from?

but i get it. i think. i guess i just feel bad fuck.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #851 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:41 pm

Post by marcistar »

i dont have a read on firebagel. could be either or
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #916 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:32 pm

Post by marcistar »

the dunnstral x spiffeh back forth thing sort of feels unaligned to me
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #918 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:32 pm

Post by marcistar »

LIKE IDK HOW THO

LIKE I THINK THEIR DIFFERENCE ON ACTIONDAN READS READ AS NOT W/W
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #920 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:34 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 863, Spiffeh wrote: I kinda think ActionDan is Town?

Does he really continue to double down on the miller thing as scum when it’s clearly rubbing people the wrong way and worsening his already vulnerable position?
i think this
wouldve
been such a good point if he was actually town!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #922 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:35 pm

Post by marcistar »

ngl i feel like im back and forth on my dunnstral read.

i think his posting about actiondan reads as valid to think and good imo, but then like lol my world of associations go crumbling if hes good :(
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #927 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:41 pm

Post by marcistar »

h-hey... morph... can i ask you a question uwu
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #934 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:44 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 929, morph the cat wrote:
In post 927, marcistar wrote: h-hey... morph... can i ask you a question uwu
Yes!
uwu what do you think of the lower count posters so far...
excluding brian skies since your slot already talked a bit about him?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #950 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:07 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 943, morph the cat wrote:At the moment there's a fair distance between the over 40 posts and under 20 posts. That's about where I'd draw the lower post counts line. Klick and people with fewer posts. Of that group, I'd strongly,
strongly object to voting Oblivion right now.
see this is the thing im so nervous to ask...

like idont get it...

i dont see anything special there....

is there any reasonings you got?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #961 (isolation #69) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:20 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 954, morph the cat wrote:
In post 950, marcistar wrote:
In post 943, morph the cat wrote:At the moment there's a fair distance between the over 40 posts and under 20 posts. That's about where I'd draw the lower post counts line. Klick and people with fewer posts. Of that group, I'd strongly,
strongly object to voting Oblivion right now.
see this is the thing im so nervous to ask...

like idont get it...

i dont see anything special there....

is there any reasonings you got?
I see town thought process there. I liked its approach to firebagel. I feel like its alignment will become more and more clear with more posting. I want to know its thoughts about the revealed mechanics an player reactions.
eh, i dont particularly agree that the posts are townie. i think those are easy posts to make, but i dont recall if i know them or not and it seems like a pretty easy miselim based on those posts. either or maybe but... strongly object is a bit much imo.

the fact everyones ignoring them makes me feel like im going crazy! lol
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #992 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:12 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 981, Oblivion wrote: Oh boy. It has the sense it is going to struggle with the speed of this game. It will begin to read at this moment, from where it left off, but if users had questions for it sufficient it could engage with them and begin mental modelling it would strongly prefer live interaction to combing through 30 pages.
im curious if youre up to speed with the whole thing about the dephy hood. if not i suggest reading on that and coming back its the #hottesttopic rn.

-

fuck

if someones frustrated do you think its more likely to be scum or town

(anyone respond to this)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1031 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:04 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 998, Firebagel wrote:
In post 992, marcistar wrote:
if someones frustrated do you think its more likely to be scum or town

(anyone respond to this)
Probably largely dependent on the person and the situation; I know people can townread frustration easily but that can be dangerous.
Well im a bit frustrated at not being listened to, and I know klick is as well but im not sure if thats genuine on their end or?
In post 1011, morph the cat wrote: @5 person hood, can ideally two of you independently ask the mod if your sanity flips on death, and report back?
he says no sanity
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1037 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:07 pm

Post by marcistar »

i tr loke i think
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1041 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:09 pm

Post by marcistar »

thank you very much! my brain is very slow and only now catching up to this "obvious" speed.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1049 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:23 pm

Post by marcistar »

ngl anything that oblivion says goes over my head because some of it reads as if a bot wrote it.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1318 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:06 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1053, morph the cat wrote:If I were pushing outside Marci's neighborhood, I'd be voting Spiffeh at the moment for this post.
ngl i dont get how this post specifically is scummy.
most of his posts do make me yawn though.
In post 1061, Oblivion wrote: Tch. Marci's town. That's frustrating as fuck. It really wanted to be able to kill her for how annoying she is being, instead it has to ignore her now.

Given that we're making some assumptions about possible traitors in that dethy, it doesn't even think there's any wiggle room about it. Marci is definitely town.
i dont like how easily it backs down here. i expect more frustration with my playstyle for somebody not familiar with me (like we see with actiondan, however actiondan is different becauses hes literally not reading my posts??)
it feels so much like "ugh fine, if i push it i'll just seem more scummy."
In post 1086, Hermit Crab wrote:
We've wondered where the Jupiter head of Sunflower is. Would like to see some of his posts soonish.
We’ve wondered the same thing, not gonna lie.

-Herr Mitt
jupiter checked in one time in the hood to make a deeznuts joke! i don't think any other time at all.

i think during pooky x oblivion. oblivion looks like REALLY bad. it sort of looks like its egging pooky on. While i really love the pop in from firebrigner, it seems so jokey and i feel like scums more likely to sit back while that spat was happening. i think overall that spat just screams that pookys town though, because of the reactions, and not really like actually placing blame, just trying to explain why what it did was wrong. it would've been really easy for scum pooky to just call oblivion scum and push that.

im curious on lukes read on the pooky x oblivion since he looks like he was around for it..?

Brian skies if it does help within the hood i have the most posts then - sunflower - klick - dragon - actiondan
i think the post counts in the hood may make me a bit biased, but your reads here in that post pretty much align with mine. I think by far klick/sunflowers is more towny than the other 2.
I'm also curious how well you know catscratch..? Like what do you like about them, i know other people are used to their playstyle but i have no clue how much experience you have with them.

I actually like spiffehs read on brian skies. I think its very cash money and makes me think more about brian skies alignment. I think brian skies does leave alot to desire, despite the fact i like his post.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1320 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:09 am

Post by marcistar »

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1321 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:10 am

Post by marcistar »

<3
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1322 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:12 am

Post by marcistar »

actually do you have ANY good reasons to tr oblivion.

i dont really see how its playstyle clash when they backed down in such a scummily way
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1349 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:39 am

Post by marcistar »

I remember the cabal said that there would possibily be drivers in play?

Is that still possible here? Maybe we should list 2-3 targets so scum has a harder time messing with it?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1353 (isolation #80) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:39 am

Post by marcistar »

Sunflowers description is mostly accurate.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1355 (isolation #81) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:40 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1351, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1347, Sunflower wrote: invention is just a 1-shot, we target at night, so they would receive it at end of night, so they'd have to use it the next night

I'm confused. The hood has cops of unknown sanities (no shot limit?) AND inventions? Does each hood member have an invention one-shot? One one-shot you share and have to agree on? Something else?
Qw send 1 shot cop to someone else i think
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1356 (isolation #82) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:40 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1350, Hermit Crab wrote: Drivers?
In discord before game even filled we were debating what shell game means
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1366 (isolation #83) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:20 am

Post by marcistar »

Can any of cakez hoodmates ask where he is?

Im pretty sure he said pregame that he thought this wouldnt fill for awhile so i think hes maybe busy but i miss him!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1568 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:50 am

Post by marcistar »

guys i have bad news
the new valorant battlepass is out
so i can no longer play properly
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1570 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:57 am

Post by marcistar »

BUT LOOK
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1576 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:18 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1573, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1570, marcistar wrote: Image

BUT LOOK
you wait long enough and marci will scumclaim
theres also a harbor card but thats actually in the battlepass

LIKE TELL ME THE 6TH ONE IS NOT THE HOTTEST THING EVER IM FUCKING EQUIPPING IT THE SECOND I GET IT
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1578 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:22 am

Post by marcistar »

yeah all together this is well over 100 but its worth it!!!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1583 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:29 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1404, Spiffeh wrote: ^ that is a Town post
spiffeh is so townie i had the exact same though lol
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1584 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:30 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1581, Dunnstral wrote: This game requires you to have an anticheat software that runs at level 0 (kernel mode) of your computer and has to be active from the moment you launch your computer.

It's too invasive for me to consider playing that game. Very good at it's job, I'm sure, but with this level of access I'd expect to be playing in a tournament or something, for real money, not a casual game.
bro it doesnt even work i see tiktoks all the time of people still being able to use the hacks theyre so desperately trying to get out.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1585 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:42 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1439, Dannflor wrote: also I feel like marci misunderstood things at first and that caused her to scum read ActionDan and then later she understood things better but had no discernable change in her ActionDan read
I did not misunderstand things.
I'm just slow.

I was posting in the thread without actually reading the title, and i thought i was the only one with this role in there so i thought the info we were provided with it was sus how actiondan could ever assume "0 or 1" scum in the hood. specifically the 0 part raised my eyebrow. and esp before i even posted in there.

so i called it out.

but then somebody (i think dunnstral?) explained it in a way that makes alot more sense to me than what i had to
tell my hoodmates to dumb down
and i realized susing for very specifically the "0 or 1" was a bad and dumb reason. so i unvoted.

and i haven't revoted yet because a) im scared ill be biased by actiondans blatant tunneling on me. b) im trying to mull over if i really do think actiondan is scum as opposed to maybe dragons? i really don't think its klick or sunflowers. but granted nobody has posted since i last posted in the hood. actiondan/dragons are both not really using it to its potential. iwish they would so it could help progress my reads >.>

susing me for being slow is dumb.

if you're susing me for this playstyle switch though, 100% valid and i was expecting that coming into this.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1588 (isolation #91) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1448, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1318, marcistar wrote: i think during pooky x oblivion. oblivion looks like REALLY bad. it sort of looks like its egging pooky on. While i really love the pop in from firebrigner, it seems so jokey and i feel like scums more likely to sit back while that spat was happening. i think overall that spat just screams that pookys town though, because of the reactions, and not really like actually placing blame, just trying to explain why what it did was wrong. it would've been really easy for scum pooky to just call oblivion scum and push that.

Brian skies if it does help within the hood i have the most posts then - sunflower - klick - dragon - actiondan
i think the post counts in the hood may make me a bit biased, but your reads here in that post pretty much align with mine. I think by far klick/sunflowers is more towny than the other 2.
I'm also curious how well you know catscratch..? Like what do you like about them, i know other people are used to their playstyle but i have no clue how much experience you have with them.
I agree that Oblivion looked as though they were egging Pooky on. I feel players of either alignment would get upset if they were being called manipulative and a snake they way Oblivion was doing it, but I can see why you would want to townread Pooky here. At the very least, I agree that Oblivion looks very bad from the exchange.

I do not think relative activity in a neighborhood is a good barometer of towniness/scumminess.

I don't know CSF. I liked their push against Oblivion early on, I agreed with some of their reads, and their posts feel like they're trying to figure things out. They also don't seem to just be relying on their miller claim.
I keep thinking back to pooky x oblivion because i feel like it will be very alignment discerning for the two. and i keep coming back to pooky!town oblivion!scum. i don't completely follow the people defending oblivion here, putting oblivion in their high trs. i feel like some of those people may be scum pushing to keep their buddy safe, or just straight not reading!! LOL
but do you think im tunneling here? ;-;

Ahh okay! I think your reasonings on catscatch do make sense, i was worried you were just following consensus there.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1589 (isolation #92) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:51 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1495, Lukewarm wrote: On one hand I feel like I need to reread this game to get a solid scum read of my own, and on the other hand I want to just wait for morph to do all the work for me and break out their super duper color coded entire player list read list

But either way, I don't currently know where I want my vote to be, and it feels stale where it is.
eats
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1624 (isolation #93) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1593, Oblivion wrote: It thinks you're the one not reading, to be honest. Rather, if it had to ask a question, why are you asking a player who already agrees with you if you have a bias instead of engaging with the slots who town read it to try and FIND the scum you think are protecting it or at least understand their arguments?

To it, it feels like you have decided that you don't like it's posting style and called it a robot and then sort of just ran with that to be scum. It hasn't seen a single justification for why you think it is scum, just that again, you don't like the way it speaks.

It is pretty certain you are town here, so dealing with you in this game is going to be incredibly demoralizing, so for the sake of its sanity it is asking you to at least try to have an open mind and discuss with people who think it is town about why they think it is town. From your PoV, it can't hurt right? Either you get to find the supposed scum who are protecting me or try to convince townies who are wrong about me in your eyes that you are right. And perhaps you end up not having a wrong read and changing your mind and not spending an entire game death tunneling it until one of us dies.
how am i not reading when you literally were stuck behind by 4734w98478 pages and then has to
ask
about the "dephy hood"?

why am i asking a player who agrees with me? because of the fact that i feel like we have pretty similar reads so they can hopefully help tell me if im putting more weight than i should into this read.
should i not try to engage with brain skies? i can stop if you think so but i really want at least someone to bounce ideas off of right now.

im pretty sure ive already asked at least 1 person why they townread you, and felt like it was underwhelming so i stopped asking them, bet you didnt read enough to see that did you?

i am in pretty good faith trying to understand arguments both about you and the widescope of the game.

i did not decide "i dont like your posting style" and i did not use that for the basis of you being scum. i mentioned "sounds like a bot" off hand yes, but if you notice my main reason for you being scum is how you treated pooky in your spat. Not your style.

i don't try to tunnel people. but i just dont like how you treated pooky. the concept of "having an open mind" is what you asked about earlier???? why am i asking brian skies??? so that i can get another opinion on if im going too hard on you???!

i thought you were done with reading my posts, and you should be if you really are so "demoralized" so what gives? why keep responding? im clearly just trying to improve my game view.

This post of yours honestly either does nothing for me, or makes me think youre reaching a bunch of conclusions too fast. Can you guess which? :giggle:
In post 1599, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1374, Sunflower wrote: sort of :neutral_face: at the part where i asked her in hood why she said she had a powerful role and her answer was like, oh i thought cop was powerful?

This also concerned me
are you high because in what world is cop not powerful? even if you don't know its sanity.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1629 (isolation #94) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:15 pm

Post by marcistar »

yeah sure
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1636 (isolation #95) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

Post by marcistar »

okay then why are you so sure that im town?

lets ask that first.

(also i apologize if i am actually coming off as rude, i am well aware that im rude sometimes without meaning it, i've actually had it become a problem in a couple games before)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1656 (isolation #96) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:41 pm

Post by marcistar »

eh i sort of think scum would take a varying stance.

some try to stop the spat, some egg it on, some ignore.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1661 (isolation #97) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:44 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1657, Hermit Crab wrote: Okay, is there anyone you guys think fits that bill?
i dont really see much people around during the spat, but now after people are flowing in.

maybe i need to read again but i was just hyper focused on oblivion there.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1672 (isolation #98) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:49 pm

Post by marcistar »

honestly maybe it is actually just playstyle differences.

like now thats... 3? people who've had enough issues with oblivion that either it wanted to ignore them or vice versa.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1677 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:52 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1632, Hermit Crab wrote: Both of you need to knock it off.

I want both of you to come back with a list of top three townreads and top three scumreads and justify, and actually have a conversation and try to understand each other. I think you’re both town, and this is a distraction from rooting out the actual scum. So let’s find some common ground and go from there.
honestly i was kinda trying to do this..

but its like

i hate myself dude. my playstyle sucks ass. im more confident in trs than srs. i have some of both but the srs looks so weak compared to the trs.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1678 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:53 pm

Post by marcistar »

is it dumb if i say this

i actually kinda thought bingle was 3p so i was ignoring them :dead:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1689 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:59 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1686, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1615, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1602, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1412, Hermit Crab wrote: I have decided that I do not believe what I do not see, regardless of what the other people in the hood says.

VOTE: STD

-Herr Mitt
Why me over someone like sircakez or bingle? Because you want to solve the hood or?
Do you think we should be going after Sircakez/Bingle?
No but I'm trying to sus out why people are voting me
you kinda ate with this, but it would eat alot more if you posted in the hood again. :oops: :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1693 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:00 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1691, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1687, Bingle wrote:
In post 1676, Hermit Crab wrote: Bingle can you tell me who in our hood is scum?
Is cabd in our hood, because I am legit scumreading him. And to a lesser extent ffery.
I do not find this post to be believable
what do you think about the bingle 3p theory?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1697 (isolation #103) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:02 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1696, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1693, marcistar wrote:
In post 1691, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1687, Bingle wrote:
In post 1676, Hermit Crab wrote: Bingle can you tell me who in our hood is scum?
Is cabd in our hood, because I am legit scumreading him. And to a lesser extent ffery.
I do not find this post to be believable
what do you think about the bingle 3p theory?
I do not think there is anything to support that Bingle is a third party
.. vibes? :D
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1703 (isolation #104) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:04 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1702, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1624, marcistar wrote:
In post 1374, Sunflower wrote: sort of :neutral_face: at the part where i asked her in hood why she said she had a powerful role and her answer was like, oh i thought cop was powerful?

This also concerned me
are you high because in what world is cop not powerful? even if you don't know its sanity.
I wish I were high

Giving out 1 shot cop shots of varying unkown reliability is not powerful
can you not like use it to test who you give it to? im confused is that not like basically a cop itself?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1706 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:05 pm

Post by marcistar »

personally before i knew it was a depthy i thought i wanted to see if it gets claimed whgen i gave away the shot
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1708 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:06 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1705, Firebringer wrote: dragons is right its not very powerful
REALLY?

BUT ISNT IT LIKE IF ITS NOT CLAIMED ITS SCUMMY?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1711 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:07 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1710, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1708, marcistar wrote:
REALLY?

why wouldn't scum just claim to receive the invention
idk to make us think it didnt go through?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1716 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:10 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1714, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1711, marcistar wrote:
In post 1710, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1708, marcistar wrote:
REALLY?

why wouldn't scum just claim to receive the invention
idk to make us think it didnt go through?
and why would they need to do that
i dont know.

i just thought maybe if they didnt claim "oh i got something last night" right away that its hiding things and scummy. :facepalm:

i dont know what i think anymore im sorry maybe my thought was dumb
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1747 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:50 pm

Post by marcistar »

I have read your question dragons.

But rn im feeling super overwhelmed and like i cant think (for a rl reason) so im checking out of the thread for the night. I might read but i dont think im in a good enough state to actually respond. Not 100% sure how i'll feel tommorow either.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1779 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:40 pm

Post by marcistar »

Mmmmph

Gimme a bit before i respond here
im on that hating my own home era rn
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1783 (isolation #111) » Wed May 01, 2024 12:37 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1732, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1703, marcistar wrote:
In post 1702, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1624, marcistar wrote:

This also concerned me
I wish I were high

Giving out 1 shot cop shots of varying unkown reliability is not powerful
can you not like use it to test who you give it to? im confused is that not like basically a cop itself?
Were you thinking this when you said you got a good role?

Anyway it is hard because we have no way of knowing if the recipient is telling about their result
Regardless on whether i give out reliable/inverse/naive/cynical i thought it was a good role.

I thought i was also the only one with it. I thought i could easily limit out some of the worse options assuming i was the only one with it.

I was planning to send it to someone i tr highly and see what they do with it. I view it as not only strong on its own, but strong to test reactions and tmi from others.
Not even only testing the person i send it to.

Obviously when they out results, some are gonna doubt it right away and some will so blindly accept it.

I like to think just based off gut (just like how i use gut for everything else :D ) that i can figure out which kind of cop i give out.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1784 (isolation #112) » Wed May 01, 2024 12:37 am

Post by marcistar »

What is there to not get abt this?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1785 (isolation #113) » Wed May 01, 2024 12:39 am

Post by marcistar »

I remember i liked lukes wall last night, but didnt like how a few people were like

"What about me?!?! : D"

Like bffr and realize he said he'll do the rest later.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1786 (isolation #114) » Wed May 01, 2024 12:42 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1754, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1744, Hermit Crab wrote: The interaction with me began around , with the morph interaction beginning around . I also like the read retraction on marci in the sequence of posts beginning in also felt town to me.
Oblivion's Dethy speculation is similar to where I'm at in that I feel as though it's probably best to table the Dethy hood for a day unless we feel really good about an elimination there.

I do like how Oblivion segued from the Dethy spec into discussing reads. I feel as though scum love to discuss setup spec, and Oblivion didn't just let the conversation linger there. They took initiative and moved the topic elsewhere. I agree the retraction on Marci feels town as I feel scum are less likely to just change their reads like that.
This just feels town??

Like why mention scum love setup spec of all reasons to tr someone? It feels like brians thinking of the game as a whole instead of looking for easy to make reads.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1787 (isolation #115) » Wed May 01, 2024 12:44 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1754, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1744, Hermit Crab wrote: The interaction with me began around , with the morph interaction beginning around . I also like the read retraction on marci in the sequence of posts beginning in also felt town to me.
Oblivion's Dethy speculation is similar to where I'm at in that
I feel as though it's probably best to table the Dethy hood for a day unless we feel really good about an elimination there.
In post 1763, Brian Skies wrote: VOTE: STD
?

What makes you feel "really good" about dragons then?

I dont track between these posts.. am i just slow?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1788 (isolation #116) » Wed May 01, 2024 12:45 am

Post by marcistar »

Otherwise i live laugh love both shello and goodbye and spiffeh.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1811 (isolation #117) » Wed May 01, 2024 5:00 am

Post by marcistar »

Luke what time will you be avaliable at? I wanna chat <3
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1816 (isolation #118) » Wed May 01, 2024 5:09 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1813, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1811, marcistar wrote: Luke what time will you be avaliable at? I wanna chat <3
I'm around, whats up bestie?
Aww. I just qanted to havw a general chat with you. Im at work right now so its pretty hard?

Is there anything you want to talk abt specifically? I know most of the topics i would br8ng up would be abt my hood so idk if that interests you.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1819 (isolation #119) » Wed May 01, 2024 5:15 am

Post by marcistar »

Which wall post again sorey i forgot.

(I would prefer a scheduleing but just having your attention rn works too, but i may dip out eventually)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1822 (isolation #120) » Wed May 01, 2024 5:16 am

Post by marcistar »

Opening our chat to other people :evil: :evil:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1828 (isolation #121) » Wed May 01, 2024 5:32 am

Post by marcistar »

Reading actiondan's iso actually left me leaning town,
which is not exactly what I expected going in.

While i dont agree i think the ending part is something you dont specifically have to tack on so it seems townie imo.

I also think that his insistence that a miller absolutely does not make any sense in the setup is the thing that really said town to me. It rings as a True Thought to me.

This specifically too. Idk why tho.

Looking back, seeing them mess up the hood-scum reward in 344 feels like a townslip.

+ thought
Also something i didnt even notice happened.

Firebagel read has good substance, ive seen srs on them earlier but i never like actually understood.

The tr on spiffey is also good. I did not think instant hoodclaim after mine was a good reason to tr them but the more i think about it!!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1831 (isolation #122) » Wed May 01, 2024 5:38 am

Post by marcistar »

Spiffeh do you have any spicy scumreads :oops: :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1833 (isolation #123) » Wed May 01, 2024 5:43 am

Post by marcistar »

Guys i need professional help i almost told my coworker

"If i dont win on this lottery its a scumclaim" LIKE WHAT THE FUCK
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1849 (isolation #124) » Wed May 01, 2024 6:20 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1832, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1828, marcistar wrote:
Reading actiondan's iso actually left me leaning town,
which is not exactly what I expected going in.

While i dont agree i think the ending part is something you dont specifically have to tack on so it seems townie imo.

I also think that his insistence that a miller absolutely does not make any sense in the setup is the thing that really said town to me. It rings as a True Thought to me.

This specifically too. Idk why tho.

Looking back, seeing them mess up the hood-scum reward in 344 feels like a townslip.

+ thought
Also something i didnt even notice happened.

Firebagel read has good substance, ive seen srs on them earlier but i never like actually understood.

The tr on spiffey is also good. I did not think instant hoodclaim after mine was a good reason to tr them but the more i think about it!!
I feel like you are approaching this with a lens of what it means for my alignment, when I am actually asking you to tell me if they have swayed your reads to agree with me, or if you disagree with any of them and why
Sorry, mixture of dumb tired and busy.

I disagree with a actiondan tr.
Slightly~ disagree with a gypyx
Mixed on fi4ebagel
Like the spuffeh tr
In post 1837, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1831, marcistar wrote: Spiffeh do you have any spicy scumreads :oops: :oops:
I guess the most spicy one is Firebringer (pun intended)?

People are also townreading Brian more based off his recent posts. I remain unimpressed.

Are your emojis implying that you are concerned my scum reads are too easy?
Its whatever you want to think it is uwu
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1853 (isolation #125) » Wed May 01, 2024 6:22 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1851, Hermit Crab wrote: Yeah, I’m not really sure where people townreading gypyx are getting it other than Fferys (?) townslip angle
Im pretty sure i called them underwhelming earlier and i still agree. Literally xanr remember anything theyve done
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1882 (isolation #126) » Wed May 01, 2024 6:56 am

Post by marcistar »

:<
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1903 (isolation #127) » Wed May 01, 2024 8:06 am

Post by marcistar »

Why arent u calling morph scum for that then? It seems like you think theyre engaging in bad faith?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1906 (isolation #128) » Wed May 01, 2024 8:14 am

Post by marcistar »

Are you that good as scum? I thought cabd couldnt be fooled by anyone?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1909 (isolation #129) » Wed May 01, 2024 8:17 am

Post by marcistar »

But im still slughtly confused

That big post seems like discrediting morphs thoughts without actually pushing them.

Was the dephy stuff really such a shining star?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1910 (isolation #130) » Wed May 01, 2024 8:18 am

Post by marcistar »

Whats a gestalt
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1986 (isolation #131) » Wed May 01, 2024 9:42 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1975, Hermit Crab wrote: SirCakez feels town whicg actually makes me want to kill fire but it’s for kinda weak Shit reasons
Im also curious how thats ai at all
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1992 (isolation #132) » Wed May 01, 2024 9:47 am

Post by marcistar »

Cakez any read on ur hoodmates?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2078 (isolation #133) » Wed May 01, 2024 10:57 am

Post by marcistar »

im bored of the game thread as of late, esp of brian
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2081 (isolation #134) » Wed May 01, 2024 11:03 am

Post by marcistar »

yes i was reading it as it was happening

i liked pooky for jumping on that, its +
so much so it made me want to as well.

however i feel like the explanation does make sense, esp considering the "im high" portion of it. so i think it doesnt give a good read on cakez at all. i hate how he isnt engaging in thread though since i view him very highly as a player.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2094 (isolation #135) » Wed May 01, 2024 12:23 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 2090, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2078, marcistar wrote: im bored of the game thread as of late, esp of brian
Why am I the subject of your ire?

What do you want to do today wrt your hood?
cuz i looked at your posts and yawned

in regards to my hood, i dont really care. prefer for it to get solved but im not confident enough to make the call myself. more just "voice my opinion and dont shove it down throats"
i think in regards to letting it sit for a day for ~mechanical reasons~ (which i saw some people, i can specifically remember dragons but im sure others have said) would it not make sense to let it sit for a few more after that?
1 night to give
another night to give and get a result
and another night to get a result to confirm upon what we learnt previously
does that not make the most mechanical sense if we want to go down that route?
but i dont think its realistic to let a 1/5 shot slip through our fingers for that long.

my personal reads on my hoodmates have not changed much.
sunflower - klick - dragons - actiondan slot
granted the hood has been dead ever since the "hi" fest this morning, save for jupiter head complaining about # of pages and then not following up in hood after that. (i think i prob responded after they dipped tho)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2484 (isolation #136) » Thu May 02, 2024 4:32 am

Post by marcistar »

yall :dead: :dead: ngl i wanna vote dunn
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2519 (isolation #137) » Thu May 02, 2024 6:01 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 2499, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2484, marcistar wrote: yall :dead: :dead: ngl i wanna vote dunn
Can you talk more about this?
i dont remember what page it was on actually

but he made a readslist that just looks like hes scumreading alot of the lesser actives/"low hanging fruits" and townreading the people who have an actual impact on the game. it looks easy as fuck and scummy.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2521 (isolation #138) » Thu May 02, 2024 6:02 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 2517, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2504, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1924, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1909, marcistar wrote: But im still slughtly confused

That big post seems like discrediting morphs thoughts without actually pushing them.

Was the dephy stuff really such a shining star?
I think scum have a VERY hard time making that "realization" seem genuine and natural like they did. This coupled with the immediate transition into town locking certain players for their reactions to it (most of which I agreed with) felt very pro-Town.

I also liked them harping on Pooky for not understanding and them ultimately coming around to a Pooky townread based on his response.

I know ffery says I am overstating the mindmeld but the above is what sold me.
This is where I'm at with them.
I have experienced a game where scum!cabd crafted a series of crumbs for scum!marci to drop, for him to then spot, point at, call marci lock town for.

Which then garnered both cabd and marci town reads by both town!ffery and town!Notty.

If anyone could pull exactly what you are describing it would be cabd (he has done it before)

That is part of the reason why I think that a scum!morph puts scum!marci back on the table.

But all that being said, the overall reaction to my points leaves me feeling like falling back and letting them lead for the day is the right path.
ngl i do lean pretty heavily on scum teammates on what i should do because i always know im not living past like day 2 at best.

but that being said, im not scum so this looks like a shit read.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2523 (isolation #139) » Thu May 02, 2024 6:08 am

Post by marcistar »

im so confused then why are you pushing it like its a read if its not a read? :dead:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2524 (isolation #140) » Thu May 02, 2024 6:09 am

Post by marcistar »

wait what even are the points on morph as scum? :skull:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2583 (isolation #141) » Thu May 02, 2024 8:26 am

Post by marcistar »

huh
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2587 (isolation #142) » Thu May 02, 2024 8:49 am

Post by marcistar »

firebagel whos scum
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2592 (isolation #143) » Thu May 02, 2024 8:55 am

Post by marcistar »

yes they've said hi,

pretty sure they have a wildly different timezone from us though
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2655 (isolation #144) » Thu May 02, 2024 2:41 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 2599, Firebagel wrote: Hermit Crab (anonymous hydra)
Shello and Goodbye (Ydrasse & skitter30)
ngl im a bit curious on why you put these names in your list, i don't think people have voiced any scumreads on them and im wondering if you see anything there?

i think hermit crab trying to break up me vs oblivion is pro town, is i think a valid concern, this tell ive found in nottys town play seems to apply here, is also like a good post because i dont think scum would point out stuff that someone can easily refute if they put in the effort to.
ngl i thought there was a lot more on them, but i think their posting just has good vibes and seems very natural >.>

shello and goodbye i have no clue on, but i do know some people have had differing opinions. do you have anything that can help clear this up for me?

I think the others in your list do have reasons to be there, at a glance, but it feels like those ones are the ones that have been a focus point at points in the day.
In post 2649, Spiffeh wrote: Let’s start one

VOTE: Brian Skies
am i wrong to tr this? it feels so natural.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2656 (isolation #145) » Thu May 02, 2024 2:41 pm

Post by marcistar »

VOTE: brian skies
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2658 (isolation #146) » Thu May 02, 2024 2:43 pm

Post by marcistar »

dont tell anyone i wanna see..
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2662 (isolation #147) » Thu May 02, 2024 3:22 pm

Post by marcistar »

Not really in my opinion
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2669 (isolation #148) » Thu May 02, 2024 3:55 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 2665, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2655, marcistar wrote: this tell ive found in nottys town play seems to apply here,
VOTE: Marci
DID I GET YOU AHAHAH
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2671 (isolation #149) » Thu May 02, 2024 3:58 pm

Post by marcistar »

I think youre lying.

You 100% pressed the link didnt you BAHAHAHHA
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2673 (isolation #150) » Thu May 02, 2024 4:01 pm

Post by marcistar »

Did you like the tell <3
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2674 (isolation #151) » Thu May 02, 2024 4:02 pm

Post by marcistar »

I personally am dy8ng of laughter
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2676 (isolation #152) » Thu May 02, 2024 4:08 pm

Post by marcistar »

Did i get you too or no...
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2679 (isolation #153) » Thu May 02, 2024 4:14 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 2678, morph the cat wrote:
In post 2676, marcistar wrote: Did i get you too or no...
I snuck up on it. copied the link and looked at the url.
Im reporting u to the police

Ruining the fun is not very slay of you
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2680 (isolation #154) » Thu May 02, 2024 4:15 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 2677, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2662, marcistar wrote: Not really in my opinion

weak clapback shes caught scum
Im as red as my hair clearly :twisted:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2702 (isolation #155) » Fri May 03, 2024 12:29 am

Post by marcistar »

Not me!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2704 (isolation #156) » Fri May 03, 2024 12:31 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 2681, Firebagel wrote: I literally don't even know what you're asking for here. You want me to explain why people have differing opinions on them? You want me to convince you of a read on them?
Sorry if its unclear, i want you to convince me of your read on them.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2705 (isolation #157) » Fri May 03, 2024 12:31 am

Post by marcistar »

#getrektnerd
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2707 (isolation #158) » Fri May 03, 2024 12:32 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 2690, Dannflor wrote: I feel generally pretty okay about the current wagons
I dont get how this can be when you think im scum and im voting a current wagon
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2709 (isolation #159) » Fri May 03, 2024 12:36 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 2693, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2519, marcistar wrote:
In post 2499, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2484, marcistar wrote: yall :dead: :dead: ngl i wanna vote dunn
Can you talk more about this?
i dont remember what page it was on actually

but he made a readslist that just looks like hes scumreading alot of the lesser actives/"low hanging fruits" and townreading the people who have an actual impact on the game. it looks easy as fuck and scummy.
I disagree with this notion
Okay but thats because youre you.

This is what i saw in the readspost im thinking of.

Feel free to prove me otherwise but just "i disagree" isnt doing much imo
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2712 (isolation #160) » Fri May 03, 2024 12:37 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 2696, Dunnstral wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2096, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1841, morph the cat wrote: Dunn, where are your reads overall atm?
Town:

marcistar
Oblivion
morph the cat
Hermit Crab

Lean town:

PookyTheMagicalBear
Firebringer
Save The Dragons
ActionDan
Shello and Goodbye
Cat Scratch Fever

Lean mafia:

Lukewarm
Brian Skies
Gypyx
Dannflor
PenguinPower
Bingle
SirCakez

Mafia?:

Firebagel
Spiffeh
Klick
Sunflower

Something like this. ask me for reasoning. I know you will ask about Lukewarm so I will say I have a different bar of what I think they are capable of as mafia, and aside from their interaction with you I don't like their posting very much. Actually Klick said something similar so maybe they are more pure than I am giving them credit for.

With this being the list, I assume?

Several players in the town leans have sparse posts, and several in the scum leans have posted quite a bit

Though I also said I wasn't doing a null tier so some players got shifted to lean mafia due to my other reads.
Ahh maybe..

Idk it just felt like an easy readslist imo
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2713 (isolation #161) » Fri May 03, 2024 12:38 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 2711, Shello and Goodbye wrote:
In post 2704, marcistar wrote:
In post 2681, Firebagel wrote: I literally don't even know what you're asking for here. You want me to explain why people have differing opinions on them? You want me to convince you of a read on them?
Y tho, they said they didn't really have one
Im tired of ignoring the firebagel slot because of how hard it is to read them so i want to see if they have anything at all T_T
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2731 (isolation #162) » Fri May 03, 2024 5:01 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 2721, Shello and Goodbye wrote:
In post 2713, marcistar wrote:
Im tired of ignoring the firebagel slot because of how hard it is to read them so i want to see if they have anything at all T_T
Fair enuf
Why'd you pick us tho
Cuz its the one i feel most stands out in their list, i dont feel like many others share the opinion that youre scum.
I d9n't really know personally so I wanted to see if firebagel could sway me in either way.
In post 2728, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2707, marcistar wrote:
In post 2690, Dannflor wrote: I feel generally pretty okay about the current wagons
I dont get how this can be when you think im scum and im voting a current wagon
do you actually not understand how this can be
Why would i say it if i understand??
I legitmately don't understand how you can like both wagons if you sr me. Do you not think me voting brian would mean something in scum!me world?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2739 (isolation #163) » Fri May 03, 2024 5:26 am

Post by marcistar »

Has klick b3en posting 4ecently? That read is weakening ngl >.<
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2743 (isolation #164) » Fri May 03, 2024 5:34 am

Post by marcistar »

The only support i have this game are my multiple personalities :cop:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2803 (isolation #165) » Fri May 03, 2024 8:09 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 2800, Firebagel wrote:
In post 2713, marcistar wrote:
Well that's certainly a take :lol:

It's not halfway through day one of a ridiculously large, lengthy game and you're expecting to have good reads on everyone? I find that notion baffling.
Ask me anything else youve done this game. I cant name a thing cuz i just sxroll past it all
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2805 (isolation #166) » Fri May 03, 2024 8:16 am

Post by marcistar »

Ur actually a clown dont speak to me
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2811 (isolation #167) » Fri May 03, 2024 8:42 am

Post by marcistar »

Luke do u wanna hear a secret
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2817 (isolation #168) » Fri May 03, 2024 9:01 am

Post by marcistar »

this game is actually starting to piss me off hahaHAHAHA

Thats my secret only luke can read okay guys? :giggle:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2820 (isolation #169) » Fri May 03, 2024 9:10 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 2819, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2817, marcistar wrote:
this game is actually starting to piss me off hahaHAHAHA

Thats my secret only luke can read okay guys? :giggle:
Sorry.

But why?
hey dont expose my secret! Smh

Cuz people dont think i can "play good" as town so they call my posts cringe/hollow/fake and more and its so frustrqting for me cuz how am i meant to play when its like this? I just want to be a good player like the rest of the pl but everyone only thinks i can troll its so frustrating playing with such good players and then not being allowed to be one yourself.i feel like i lag behind everyone else and im so overly jealous and it sounds so nasty of me to say but i just wanna be on par with everyone else
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2823 (isolation #170) » Fri May 03, 2024 9:21 am

Post by marcistar »

LIKE IT ACTUALLY ANNOYS ME SO MUCH

I was expecting it but its too much for me its so not slay :(

I just wanna be a good player but people constantly view me as a troll, and fake when im not :/
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2824 (isolation #171) » Fri May 03, 2024 9:22 am

Post by marcistar »

ngl that post from firebagel just now also pisses me off cuz i was SO prepared to actually discuss things.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2849 (isolation #172) » Fri May 03, 2024 10:58 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 2847, Brian Skies wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 285, Cephrir wrote:
VC 1.1
With 22 alive, it takes 12 to banish.
In post 526, Cephrir wrote:
VC 1.2
With 22 alive, it takes 12 to return to sender.
In post 1069, Cephrir wrote:
VC 1.3
With 22 alive, it takes 12 to exile.
In post 1382, Cephrir wrote:
VC 1.4
With 22 alive, it takes 12 to yeet.
In post 1762, Cephrir wrote:
VC 1.5
With 22 alive, it takes 12 to eliminate.
In post 1839, Cephrir wrote:
VC 1.6
With 22 alive, it takes 12 to remove.
In post 1901, Cephrir wrote:
VC 1.7
With 22 alive, it takes 12 to fire a player into the sun.
In post 2533, Cephrir wrote:
VC 1.8
With 22 alive, it takes 12 to burn at the stake.
In post 2640, Cephrir wrote:
VC 1.9
With 22 alive, it takes 12 to obliterate.
In post 2723, Cephrir wrote:
VC 1.10
With 22 alive, it takes 12 to grind into a fine paste.

Has anyone else been noticing this?
I did not notice that!

I personally want to be yeeted if i die this game wbu
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2851 (isolation #173) » Fri May 03, 2024 11:01 am

Post by marcistar »

Im gonna make that happen :twisted:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2853 (isolation #174) » Fri May 03, 2024 11:02 am

Post by marcistar »

STOP I AM TOO- I LAUGHED
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2855 (isolation #175) » Fri May 03, 2024 12:17 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 2854, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 2820, marcistar wrote:cringe
I apologize, i meant that i am scum reading you, it has nothing to do with your ability
:< now i feel bad

thank you tho :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2857 (isolation #176) » Fri May 03, 2024 12:34 pm

Post by marcistar »

see! that sums up to tryhard = scum :evil:

its cuz i havent had fun in games for awhile. :shrug: but i do see why people think tryhard = scum but its so frustrating yknow!!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2861 (isolation #177) » Fri May 03, 2024 1:14 pm

Post by marcistar »

firebringer, pooky town

hermit and spiffeh town (but this is down a peg)

actiondan slot scum
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2876 (isolation #178) » Sat May 04, 2024 12:32 am

Post by marcistar »

Omg im waiting for my coworker since he has the keys AND HES LATE
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2877 (isolation #179) » Sat May 04, 2024 12:33 am

Post by marcistar »

LIKE I KNOW IM EARLY BUT UR SHIFT ALREADY STARTED :<<
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2878 (isolation #180) » Sat May 04, 2024 12:33 am

Post by marcistar »

IT SOOO COLD
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2880 (isolation #181) » Sat May 04, 2024 12:51 am

Post by marcistar »

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2884 (isolation #182) » Sat May 04, 2024 1:53 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 2881, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2870, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2724, PenguinPower wrote:
i want to join cakez because wagons
but i also want gypyx and she's just so close to being a competing wagon

hold the line penguin...hold the line.
Almost as if the wagon was being abandoned. I think you are quite aware of how I prefer to play day 1.
Im sorey im dumb but which wagon is being abandoned?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2910 (isolation #183) » Sat May 04, 2024 3:59 am

Post by marcistar »

What does ama mean
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2914 (isolation #184) » Sat May 04, 2024 4:09 am

Post by marcistar »

That sounds like some reddit boomer type slang ngl
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2940 (isolation #185) » Sat May 04, 2024 5:33 am

Post by marcistar »

I have some cds from kpop albums! Theyre pretty good decorations :)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2968 (isolation #186) » Sat May 04, 2024 7:50 am

Post by marcistar »

Ngl im a bit confused
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2970 (isolation #187) » Sat May 04, 2024 7:54 am

Post by marcistar »

How cakez gives a couple posts of substance and yall suddenly love him

Like am i missing something? Why switch up so easily

(Yall = not just you)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2973 (isolation #188) » Sat May 04, 2024 8:04 am

Post by marcistar »

Its not just ur slot.

Cakez efforted and then people unvoted.

It just looks a bit weird esp cuz alot of it was "i like that post" but not actually engaging on it.

I dont even have a read on the dude but looking at thr unvotes i was like

WTF
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2993 (isolation #189) » Sat May 04, 2024 8:41 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 2975, Firebagel wrote: Morph, why do you expect Cakez to be good at reading you?

Marci, do you expect more than this from Cakez as town?
Why are you asking me wtf
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3021 (isolation #190) » Sat May 04, 2024 1:56 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 3000, Firebagel wrote:
In post 2993, marcistar wrote:
In post 2975, Firebagel wrote: Morph, why do you expect Cakez to be good at reading you?

Marci, do you expect more than this from Cakez as town?
Why are you asking me wtf
Because you've expressed a strong belief of how you think Cakez should act, both here and I'm pretty sure in our past game as well. (I should probably go review that one).
I just value cakez opinions. I can go into it later on, but I don't feel its useful to say it here.

I think his posts are fine enough. not overly spicy, but fine enough.
i dont ?? think/remember if cakez likes pushing the spicy stuff though which is why im like ?? not really taking issue with him right now

BUT his wagon however...
why is the wagon dispelling so fast (shello and goodbye, penguin, catscratch, dannfloor)
like while the post is okay, how is it good enough for that many to unvote? its making me scared of the brian wagon lowkey..
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3023 (isolation #191) » Sat May 04, 2024 1:57 pm

Post by marcistar »

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU RESPOND RIGHT AFTER ME I THOUGHT THREAD WAS DEAD
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3027 (isolation #192) » Sat May 04, 2024 1:58 pm

Post by marcistar »

dunnstral what do u think of all the switches off of cakez after cakez posted?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3028 (isolation #193) » Sat May 04, 2024 1:59 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 3025, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3023, marcistar wrote: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU RESPOND RIGHT AFTER ME I THOUGHT THREAD WAS DEAD
Coincidence
im reporting you to the police for stalking me!!!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3030 (isolation #194) » Sat May 04, 2024 2:01 pm

Post by marcistar »

??
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3031 (isolation #195) » Sat May 04, 2024 2:02 pm

Post by marcistar »

that was the one thing i did not expect ngl...

i expected you to have an opinion swaying either way but .... idk maybe im just getting cold feet on this wagon ;-;
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3034 (isolation #196) » Sat May 04, 2024 2:05 pm

Post by marcistar »

i am so scared someone said theres like 10 votes on brian and it seems like he isnt puting up much of a fight?? is that not a townie thing too?? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i think scum usually puts up a hella fight
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3037 (isolation #197) » Sat May 04, 2024 2:09 pm

Post by marcistar »

ive never played with the dude either!!!

but this all feels too easy imo :(
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3103 (isolation #198) » Sat May 04, 2024 4:18 pm

Post by marcistar »

Loving this change to the thread lately. Yall are making it look lovely in here :oops: i love all the decorations

i also love dann tunneling me!! Soon it will reduce me to saying rude things and trolling are yall hyped?? I already had to hold back the troll within me (:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3105 (isolation #199) » Sat May 04, 2024 4:20 pm

Post by marcistar »

Thats so true!! Vote me out i've commited a sin

Tbh dont 3ven like soda anymore

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”