StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Quirkytown (Game over!)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

The residents of Quirkytown were... well, quirky. And they liked being called that, believe it or not. They drive to work with their car in reverse. They eat cereal with a fork. But the most notable thing about Quirkytownians is that they don't talk the same way other people do. In fact, they think it's fun to talk like other Quirkytownians. One day, a given person will speak in pig Latin. The next day—ooh, that was iambic pentameter, was it not?

But their claim to fame is under threat of going away forever. The many idiolects of Quirkytownian English are being killed off. Police believe it is the work of disgruntled Quirkytownians and a lone stranger fed up with not being allowed to talk normally, most certainly working independently of each other. Only 20 people remain in the town, and five of them are responsible for the linguicide. Can they be rooted out before the town is wiped from the map?

Spoiler: ALIVE (2/20)
Andrius, who was a
mason
, has survived the endgame.
SaintKerrigan, who was a
vanilla townie
, has survived the endgame.

Spoiler: DEAD (18/20)
RayFrost, who was a
Mafia goon
, has had a hole drilled in his head on Night 0.
xVEZOKENERx, who were
cops
, have been garroted and crushed by a piano on Night 0.
Bunnylover, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been modkilled on Day 1 for claiming to whom he gave his post restriction.
Me=Weird, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been defenestrated on Night 1.
TheLonging, who was a
mason
, has been drowned on Night 1.
MehPlusRawr, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been lynched on Day 2.
mothrax, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been hanged on Night 2.
Nobody Special, who was the
Mafia godfather
, has been axed on Night 2.
SpyreX, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been broken on the wheel on Night 2.
Zajnet, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been lynched on Day 3.
Haylen, who was the
Mafia roleblocker
, has been disemboweled on Night 3.
InflatablePie, who was the
serial killer
, has been golf clubbed on Night 3.
seth, who was a
cop
, has been gassed on Night 3.
Kise*, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been lynched on Day 4.
Nachomamma8, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been run over on Night 4.
Phaen, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been buried on Night 4.
animorpherv1, who was a
vigilante
, has been sledgehammered on Night 5.
Twomz, who was a
Mafia goon
, has been strangled on Night 5.

* Automatically wins due to mod error.

IMPORTANT LINKS

Rules. Yes, they're important.
Day 1 start | Day 1 end
Day 2 start | Day 2 end
Day 3 start | Day 3 end
Day 4 start | Day 4 end
Day 5 start | Day 5 end
Endgame

CURRENT STATUS

Game over
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

RULES
  1. This is a semi-open setup, which means that all of the possible roles are known in advance, but not all of them are necessarily in play and the exact number of a certain role will vary between certain bounds.

The setup itself is a slightly modified version of The New C9. There is 1 Mafia godfather, either 0 or 1 Mafia roleblocker, either 2 or 3 Mafia goons, 1 serial killer, between 0 and 2 cops, between 0 and 2 doctors, 2 masons if any, 1 vigilante if any, and between 8 and 15 vanilla townies. There are guaranteed to be four Mafia-aligned players and they have a roleblocker if there are three or more combined cops, doctors, and vigilantes.

All possible role PM's read the following:
    For the Mafia godfather PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are the . You, along with your partners in crime ____________ (who is a ____________), ____________ (who is a goon), and ____________ (who is a goons), live where everybody speaks and writes funny—Quirkytown. Since you have a fetish for the abnormal, you've decided to take this place over.

Each night, I need you to discuss with your partners whom you should kill and on whose behalf. You are not allowed to kill yourself or your partners. If you decide to forego your kill, it'd be nice if I know. [if applicable: In addition, I need ____________ specifically to PM me the name of one person whom you would like to roleblock. If the player you target has a night action and attempts to use it the same night, it will fail.] You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. If you die or for any other reason cannot submit the kill, then the next person in charge of sending the kill will be ____________, then ____________, and finally ____________. You are investigation immune, so you will investigate as innocent to a sane cop; however, immunity does not transfer after you die.

I have made a QuickTopic where you may discuss your night actions here. This is a night start, so not only are you allowed to talk before the day starts, you are also allowed to send me night actions right now. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day. The post restrictions you will receive at the end of Night 0 never apply to the QuickTopic.

You win when all remaining players in Quirkytown are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role and with what post restriction you want ____________ to have. If you run out of time to confirm, I will decide on his/her post-restriction instead. The thread is here.
    For the Mafia roleblocker PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are a . You, along with your partners in crime ____________ (who is your godfather), ____________ (who is a goon), and ____________ (who is a goon), live where everybody speaks and writes funny—Quirkytown. Since you have a fetish for the abnormal, you've decided to take this place over.

Each night, I need you to discuss with your partners whom ____________ should kill and on whose behalf. He/She is not allowed to kill himself/herself, you, or either of your other partners. If you decide to forego your kill, it'd be nice if I know. In addition, I need you specifically to PM me the name of one person whom you would like to roleblock. If the player you target has a night action and attempts to use it the same night, it will fail. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. If ____________ dies or for any other reason cannot submit the kill, then the next person in charge of sending the kill will be you, then ____________, and finally ____________. ____________ is investigation immune, so he/she will investigate as innocent to a sane cop; however, immunity does not transfer after he/she dies.

I have made a QuickTopic where you may discuss your night actions here. This is a night start, so not only are you allowed to talk before the day starts, you are also allowed to send me night actions right now. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day. The post restrictions you will receive at the end of Night 0 never apply to the QuickTopic.

You win when all remaining players in Quirkytown are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role and with what post restriction you want ____________ to have. If you run out of time to confirm, I will decide on his/her post-restriction instead. The thread is here.
    For the Mafia goon PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are a . You, along with your partners in crime ____________ (who is your godfather), ____________ (who is a ____________), and ____________ (who is a goon), live where everybody speaks and writes funny—Quirkytown. Since you have a fetish for the abnormal, you've decided to take this place over.

Each night, I need you to discuss with your partners whom ____________ should kill and on whose behalf. He/She is not allowed to kill himself/herself, you, or either of your other partners. If you decide to forego your kill, it'd be nice if I know. [if applicable: In addition, I need ____________ specifically to PM me the name of one person whom you would like to roleblock. If the player you target has a night action and attempts to use it the same night, it will fail.] You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. If ____________ dies or for any other reason cannot submit the kill, then the next person in charge of sending the kill will be ____________, then ____________, and finally ____________. ____________ is investigation immune, so he/she will investigate as innocent to a sane cop; however, immunity does not transfer after he/she dies.

For the serial killer PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are the . Quirkytown is driving you insane, and now you hate everybody. Down with the crazy! Long live the mundane!

Each night, you may PM me one player whom you want to kill. If you opt for a No Kill, it'd be nice if I know. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. You are not allowed to nightkill yourself. This is a night start, so you are allowed to send me a kill right now.

You win when all other players are dead, even if you yourself are also dead. (Quirkytown cannot, therefore, end in a draw.)

For the cop role PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are a . Everything's weird in Quirkytown. Even your ability to tell right from wrong is weird. ...Well, maybe that's relative xD

Each night, you may PM me the name of a player you would like to investigate. I will tell you whether that player investigates as innocent or guilty to you. You are not allowed to investigate yourself. If you decide not to investigate a certain night, it'd be nice if I know. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. This is a night start, so you are allowed to send me an investigation right now.

You are sane. That means that, unless you investigate the godfather, each and every result you receive will be correct.

You win when all threats to Quirkytown have been eliminated from the game.

For the doctor role PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are a . Ever wonder how the heck people in Quirkytown survive getting crushed by a piano? You, my friend! Yep—you're that strong.

Each night, you may PM me the name of a player you would like to protect. Any attempt to kill that player will fail. You are not allowed to protect yourself. If you decide not to protect a certain night, it'd be nice if I know. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. This is a night start, so you are allowed to send me a protection right now.

You are sane. That means that, unless you get roleblocked, your protection target is guaranteed to survive the night and you cannot "accidentally" do something to your target.

For the mason PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are a . You, along with your best friend ____________, moved to Quirkytown together because... well, you're both quirky.

I have made a QuickTopic where you may discuss the game here. This is a night start, so you are allowed to post there right now. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day. The post restrictions you will receive at the end of Night 0 never apply to the QuickTopic.

For the vigilante PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are the . You have the strange feeling that the lynchings in Quirkytown aren't going to cut it in terms of getting rid of the Mafia infestation. You think lynchings should happen at night, also. The town has ridiculed you for this thinking, saying that it's tiring and unnecessary. Three words: You don't care.

Each night, you may PM me one player whom you want to kill. You are not allowed to nightkill yourself. If you opt for a No Kill, it'd be nice if I know. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. This is a night start, so you are allowed to send me a kill right now.

For the vanilla townie role PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are a . Life was... well, weird, but the status quo in Quirkyville. Suddenly, the homicide rate went from zero to roughly two or three a night. Time to get rid of this type of insanity!

You have no gun, no badge, no first-aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—quirkiness, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to keep your odd eccentricities!

No player has been instructed to post-restrict somebody known to share an alignment with him or her, but the post restriction targets have otherwise been determined at random.

2. Post restrictions given Night 0 must be fair. For example, you are not allowed to impose a restriction on how frequently a player may post. However, you are allowed to require a player to break one of the below rules as long as it does not also involve breaking the site rules. For example, you are allowed to make someone post in yellow, but you are not allowed to require the discussion of an ongoing game in order to vote or unvote. It is possible for restrictions to duplicate and for some restrictions to be more debilitating than others.

3. Post restrictions are rotated every night. In fact, you have a say in who gets your post restriction. PM me with the living player list, excluding yourself, in order of preference as to whom you want to have the restriction. The player highest in your list that hasn't been picked by someone chronologically before you gets the restriction. If you don't give me a list, recipients will be determined at random from the remainder.

4. If I reject a post restriction, not only will I impose my own, but you get a
    SECOND
    post restriction along with it and will be unable to pass it. I don't call myself the prince of bastard modding for nothing!

5. You are not allowed to claim what post restriction you made.

6. To vote for a player, either put vote tags around the player's name or bold the word "vote" followed by said player's name, e.g. VOTE: StrangerCoug. As long as I can tell to whom you are referring, spelling does not count and I will accept abbreviated or otherwise shortened forms of the name of the vote's recipient. If you change your mind about whom you want lynched, you must post the unvote tags or bold an unvote, preferably in the format UNVOTE: StrangerCoug. You may also VOTE: No Lynch, unvoted the same way as before.

7. A majority of votes is required for a lynch, even at deadline. Once a lynch has been decided, it is final and further votes and unvotes do not count for the current day. If deadline is reached with no player having enough votes for a lynch, the day ends in an automatic No Lynch.

8. Once you die, I'll allow one "bah" post that doesn't contain any game-related content if you wish to make it, but you must thereafter stop posting in the game. Said "bah" post is the only post a dead player may make during twilight. Living players may continue to talk during twilight as long as they follow all of the rules.

9. You are not forced to like each other, but the fact that you badly want so and so offed does not give you the right to insult him or her. Please keep your hatred of people or groups thereof to yourself. Profanity is not in and of itself banned, but if it gets out of hand, it falls under this rule.

10. Do not hide text or otherwise hinder its readability by using spoiler tags, invisible or encrypyed text, etc. You may, however, post in any color that can be easily read against the forum background other than
    purple
    . (I know it sounds arbitrary to forbid a specific color, but I'm saving my favorite color for mod use since I am the mod :P)

11. Impersonating the moderator is prohibited.

12. Unless you're the moderator (that's me, obviously), co-moderator (that's nobody), or backup moderator (that's Grimmy) of this game, please do not delete or edit any posts in this thread.

13. You are not allowed to discuss this game outside of the thread unless I tell you otherwise, nor are you allowed to discuss other ongoing games in this thread.

14. Do not quote or pretend to quote any private communication, either from me or from anyone else you are allowed to talk with at night. This includes your role PM. You are allowed to paraphrase, but you are not allowed to plagiarize. If in doubt as to your paraphrase's legality, PM me with the wording you want to use.

15. Claiming to be scum with someone else is prohibited.

16. I will issue a prod to any player that does not post for 72 hours without notifying me of his or her absence. (I'm sorry, but I do not check the V/LA thread.) If you are prodded, you will have 48 hours from the time of submission to post in thread. Failure to do so may result in replacement. Keep in mind that I have the board time down to the second. I will only prod the same player twice—after that, he or she must post every 72 hours to ensure that he or she remains in the game.

17. The fastest and preferred way to get ahold of me is by PM'ing me, but you may also communicate to me in thread if it is day or twilight and you are still alive. To do so, bold "Mod:" followed by what you want to tell me, as in
    Mod: Please prod StrangerCoug
    or
    Mod: StrangerCoug should have five votes, not four.
    Please use your judgment call in whether or not what you want to tell me should be public knowledge before talking to me in the thread. In additon, I will not entertain questions regarding possible night actions, nor will I answer questions about a person's role unless you happen to be the person in question and you ask me privately.

18. Rule violations will be dealt with case by case based on severity. This can be a warning (of which I will only give two per player), ejection from the game, or even a modkill. Modkills are not a fun experience for anybody—the players affected automatically lose, I do it in the manner that I consider most harmful to their factions, and I die on the inside every time I have to do it.
    PLEASE
    save all of us the pain and be on your best, rule-abiding behavior.

19. I am not God. If I make any mistakes whatsoever, please let me know.

20. All rules are subject to change. In my previously modded games, things have come up that I didn't think about, and both my own and other's actions in those games have helped shape and modify these rules. It may happen again here.

21. The most important rule of all, saved for last for what I think is a very good reason:
    HAVE FUN!
    Enjoy! And good luck!

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I sure hope everybody got the right role, because this took a
VERY
long time to set up. Nevertheless, Night 0 ends in 72 hours and confirmations and post restrictions must be in by then.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:48 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I added a rule based on what was asked about the game, so go through post #1 again.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

You wake up to find the corner bus stop in a bit of a mess. Somebody has clearly pushed a piano out from a window on top of xVEZOKENERx in their police uniform (they're Siamese twins), crushing them and the bench. Upon closer inspection of the wooden mess, you find that one of the pieces is tied to a wire that came from the piano, the wire of which has been tightened around their necks. More than one person has been here.

A little later in the morning, you find one of the people responsible for the death—RayFrost. Somebody, either in payback or with a motive independent of the cops' deaths (it's unclear), had taken a power drill to the side of his head, used the blood as ink and the drill bit as a pen, and wrote "MAFIA" on his forehead.

You already knew you lived with people not quite in their right minds. But seriously?

RayFrost, who was a
Mafia goon
, has had a hole drilled in his head on Night 0.
xVEZOKENERx, who were
cops
, have been garroted and crushed by a piano on Night 0.

With 18 alive, it takes 10 players to lynch. Ready?
GO!

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Baaaahhh!!!!

Also: rofl @ flavor

Go Mafia, crush them all! Bwahhahahahahahahhaaaaaaa!!!
don't you feel silly now?
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Code's broken

OK so sadly a cop is gone but yay 1 mafia down!

btw, thank you MPR for singing up in this game, we can policy lynch you

Vote: MehPlusRawr

Thanks!
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Arr me mateys, this game is going to get very annoying very fast. :|

Vote: Bunnylover
to walk the plank!
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by mothrax »

Gods, this game sucks already... I am having no fun at all... Why even bother to do this?
vote: Andrius
for having a shifty looking avatar.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

THIS GAME WILL BE GOOD. WHOEVER GAVE ME MY POST RESTRICTION SHALL RECIEVE MUCH LOVE FROM THE HEART THAT I DO NOT HAVE.

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO JOIN THE CAPS LAWKE ALLIANCE?
VOTE: SAINTKERRIGAN
BECAUSE ABBREVIATING YOUR NAME MEANS SERIAL KILLER. AND YOU LIKE DEATH NOTE. AND YOU KILLED ME IN TRADER MAFIA.

OH GOD NO WAIT.
UNVOTE, VOTE: TWOMZ
THIS IS OMGUS. OMGUS OMGUS OMGUS. YOU KNOW WHY. AND NO MORE "EXCUSES". I BET YOU DIDN'T EVEN GET MARRIED. UGH.

[/OMGUS]

OMG YES. I SEE A PIRATE AND EMO_MOTHRAX. THIS IS GOOD.

CAPS LAWKE FTW.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I WILL JOIN THIS ALLIANCE

THANK YOU ANDRIUS ^_^
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Zajnet »

Vote: animorpherv

No reason is good reason
In the random stage.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

InflatablePie wrote:Arr me mateys, this game is going to get very annoying very fast. :|
Arrr...

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by SpyreX »

WHOEVER SHALL RECIEVE MUCH LOVE
THATS WHAT SHE SAID!

Vote: InflatablePie

mmm pie
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Andrius »

@ Zajnet: Haiku? lol

@Pie: One word posts? I like that. lol

@ SpyreX: :P I WANT YOUR LOVE AND ALL YOUR LOVERS REVENGE YOU AND ME COULD WRITE A BAD ROMANCE
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by SpyreX »

@ SpyreX: :P I WANT YOUR LOVE
THATS WHAT SHE SAID!

OMG lets start this off right. And look at those kill choices and see if there's reason or rhyme (AND IF YOU WIFOM WIFOM I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE E-THROAT)
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Zajnet »

So sad that RayFrost
And hydra VEZOKENER
Get no chance to play
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

SERIAL KILLER/ VIGILANTE IS STARTING OUT GOOD, HELPING TOWN.

ACTUALLY, THE MAFIA PROBABLY KILLED THEIR OWN MEMBER FOR WIFOM WIFOM. ;)

I LOVE THE HAIKUS.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

\/\/3LL, L00|<, 17'5 r4|\|D0/\/\ \/071|\|9 57493!

1 5|-|4LL pU7 /\/\'/ \/073 0|\| 7|-|3L0|\|91|\|9.

\/073: 7|-|3L0|\|91|\|9
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

MOTHRAX FOUND TO BE SCUM BY DASHING SCUMHUNTER KNOWN AS NACHO

VOTE:MOTHRAX

RESIDENT REPORTER ALSO HAS DECIDED TO JOIN THE CAPS LOCK ALLIANCE.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by TheLonging »

CAN WE LYNCH MPR PLEASE

HE'S A DETRIMENT TO TOWN

ALWAYS

PLEASE

BTW, THANK YOU INFLATABLEPIE FOR ALSO SIGNING UP
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

ROBO_ANDY_9999 SHALL NOW ANALYZE HIS MEMORY BANKS TO SEE IF THERE COULD BE A NINJA IN THE GAME, SINCE THERE APPEARS TO BE A PIRATE.

ROBO_ANDY_9999 IS CONFUSED BY THE 1334 TALK. HIS MEMORY CHIP IS NOW SMOKING.

ROBO_ANDY WELCOMES NACHO TO THE ALLIANCE.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by TheLonging »

ANDRIUS DO I STILL GET TO JOIN THIS ALLIANCE???

THANK YOU RAYFROST FOR PLAYING, BUT YOU ARE DEAD, AND YOU ARE MAF, SO HAH
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Arr mateys, remember when I said this game would be annoying?

*parrot on his shoulder looks over at NS*

It seems Cap'n Pie made an understatement, arr...

Vote: NS
because I can't read this scallywag's post.

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by Andrius »

ROBO_ANDY AGREES TO LET LONGING INTO THE ALLIANCE.

ROBO_ANDY HAS DETERMINED THAT THIS IS HIS FIFTH POST.

ROBO_ANDY IS MISSING SOME SCREWS AND BOLTS NOW.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”