It's Always Sunny Mafia! (OVER-The Gang Saves Paddy's Pub!)

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Fate »

Fate+Seraphim scumteam?

So we just nokilled last night with a claimed cop out there?

LOL U

LOL.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:09 am

Post by Seraphim »

Hey, where's Sociopath and vezok? We need to someone to hammer up in here.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:46 am

Post by DTMaster »

Considering I caught SW and that relies that Fate was scum, I'd be 2 for 2 like Rai (except for S_W Rai didn't get it right but his targeting was good).

Rai flipped town, and claimed he has no result, we can assume that there is a scum role blocker, or S_W literally did nothing o-o.

Seraphim should bus from a Pool of Seth/Fate/3rd person that has been confirmed town via Hacker and the rest as his potential targets. Remember this. Announcing that you're bussing Fate/Seth is poor because scum would just need to attack that person. It's terrible.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:49 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

PRODDING SOCIOPATH
green shirt thursdays
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Seraphim »

psh, I'll bus whoever I want and now that Fate has claimed bulletproof, there's no reason to bus him at all.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:51 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Fate wrote:Fate+Seraphim scumteam?

So we just nokilled last night with a claimed cop out there?

LOL U

LOL.
I discounted that possibility due to the lack of a RB on DTMaster. Try reading what I said.
DTMaster wrote:Rai flipped town, and claimed he has no result, we can assume that there is a scum role blocker, or S_W literally did nothing o-o.
It is a remote possibility, considering Snow White never showed up on the following day.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Fate »

I didn't read what you said because even THINKING that a Fate+Seraphim scumteam is possible is just complete and utter bullshit. It should never have REACHED the point where you go "oh wait but that doesn't make sense" because there was no basis for thinking that in the FIRST place...

HackerHuck, self-hammer if town, the people you confirm will be useful to us in the coming days.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:55 am

Post by DTMaster »

Fate, did you just agree to a PR plan "cough"ELILAND"Cough"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Fate »

What PR plan?

We lynch HackerHuck, if the game isn't over the claimed "Joat" will "bus" people who he thinks will be a good bus (clearly what I said in my other post), and you will "cop" if for no other reason than to see if you get blocked again or not (since you would be naive at that point).

I'm not seein the plan, its just standard lynch->night->Next day...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Fate »

SCII time?

>_>
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:05 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Let's lynch HH and get over with it.
It's not like I can say anything else.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:04 am

Post by DTMaster »

I KAN'T I GOT WORK FATE.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:31 am

Post by SocioPath »

Oh hai.

I'm willing to lynch whomever today.

Looks like its Hyuck.

What is amusing is that over the weekend I was joking around with BP = bulletproof/beloved princess from a "BP" marked mafia card.

Vote: HackerHack
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

HackerHuck (4): DTMaster, Seraphim, Fate, SocioPath
Seraphim (2): seth, HackerHuck

Not voting (1): vezokpiraka

LYNCH SCENE COMING ALL UP IN THIS BITCH
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:48 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

4:00PM

On a Monday

Everyone bursts into the room amidst a ton of screaming.

Luther Mac: I've got your number, pal!

Dennis: HOLY SHIT, MAN, WHAT THE HELL? PUT THAT THING DOWN!

Charlie: Whoa, whoa! Mr. Mac, sir, I don't think Dennis is the guy we're looking for, here!

Bruce Mathis: No... you know what, Charlie? I think he might have this thing figured out...

Bruce and Luther both pull knives on Dennis, who is backed up against the bar.

Dennis: HOLY SHIT! SOMEONE, STOP THESE GUYS! WHY WOULD
I
WANT TO BURN DOWN PADDY'S?

Barbara Reynolds: Ugh, I need a drink for this.

Barbara slinks around behind the bar and begins to make herself a martini.

Dennis: Gee, thanks, Mom. A lot of help you are.

Rickety Cricket: It can't be Dennis! I just refuse to believe he'd want to burn down the bar!

Dennis: THANK YOU, Cricket.

The Waitress: Actually, I
do
believe it.

The Waitress now joins Bruce and Luther and puts a knife at Dennis's throat. Charlie tries to jump in the middle.

Charlie: Listen...
sweetie

The Waitress: Call me sweetie again and I'll slice YOUR throat instead.

Charlie: Okay, uh, listen... PEOPLE JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN FOR A SECOND! PLEASE!

Silence.

Charlie: Thank you. Now... I've known this man here for MANY years, and he's a gentle soul! Sure, he's a bit of a prick at times, and he's really high on himself, and he's not NEARLY as smart or attractive as he thinks he is...

Dennis: Okay, Charlie, they get the point.

Charlie: But he would never, EVER burn down this pub which we all love so much!

The Waitress groans.

The Waitress: Fine. Charlie. If you agree to help us kill him, I'll have sex with you.

Charlie's eyes go wide.

Charlie: Wait...
really
?

The Waitress: Ugh, yes. Now...just do it before I change my mind.

Charlie turns around to Dennis with a look in his eyes.

Charlie: Sorry, bro...pussy calls.

With that, Charlie pulls out a knife as well and the four of them plunge their daggers deep into Dennis's stomach. He collapses on the floor, gasping for air, but manages one last breath:

Dennis: Not... in my perfect... abs...

HackerHuck [Dennis Reynolds],
Mafia Roleblocker
, lynched D5

Charlie turns back to the group.

Charlie: So... he
was
the bad guy?

Luther: I told you.

Charlie: So... Paddy's is safe now?

Rickety Cricket: I DID IT! I AVENGED MY SWEET DEE!

Everyone: SHUT UP CRICKET.

Charlie turns back to The Waitress.

Charlie: So...about that...
sex

The Waitress drops her knife and walks away.

The Waitress: Eh, I'll think about it.

Charlie: You'll... THINK about it!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'LL THINK ABOUT IT? I JUST STABBED MY BEST FRIEND FOR YOU!

The Waitress: I never signed anything, Charlie.

Charlie: You... little... bitch...

Bruce Mathis: I think the important thing here is that Paddy's is safe now. So... I can leave.

Barbara Reynolds: I'm leaving too.

Luther Mac: Same here.

The Waitress: And I saved your bar, so I don't want to see you again Charlie, okay?

Charlie begins to fume.

Charlie: OH YOU THINK I WAS STALKING YOU BEFORE? YOU JUST
WAIT
NOW! ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD, STALKING YOU IS LITERALLY THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO DO! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The Waitress groans and leaves the bar with Barbara, Bruce, and Luther. Charlie stands there alone until Rickety Cricket hobbles over.

Rickety Cricket: ...I'll be your friend Charlie.

Charlie: SHUT. UP. CRICKET.

THE TOWN (The Mask, Chronopie, Hrezs, Raivann, Seraphim, vezokpiraka, SocioPath, DTMaster, Fate, and seth) WIN THE GAME!

Role PMs & night actions incoming.
green shirt thursdays
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Seraphim »

SEE I TOLD YOU I WAS TOWN BITCHES. WHOOOOO.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Seraphim »

FATE I'M SORRY I EVER THOUGH YOU WERE SCUM. CAN YOU FORGIVE ME?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

xRECKONERx wrote:
"Where do you keep your pledge?"

The fight for Paddy's Pub has begun! Hello,
Chronopie
. You are
Ryan McPoyle
. You're a weird ass motherfucker who has a borderline (well, let's face it, it's not borderline anymore) incestuous relationship with his own brother. You may drink Lemon Pledge and go for weeks without showering and ask people inappropriate questions that make them feel uncomfortable... but that doesn't change the fact that you know you don't want to see Paddy's Pub burned to the ground.

You are a
Town Neighbor
. You have the following abilities:

Active Abilities:

None

Passive Abilities:

Brotherly Love
- You and your brother, Liam (Player Slot 14) may communicate at any time in this QuickTopic. Don't let him get you too horny, though - you have no clue of his true intentions. For all you know, you could be sleeping with the enemy.

Please remember that you can only use one active ability per night.

Win Condition (Town):
You win when all threats to Paddy's Pub have left the game.
xRECKONERx wrote:
"You just got fork stabbed!"

Hrezs
. You are
Liam McPoyle
. You're a weird ass motherfucker who has a borderline (well, let's face it, it's not borderline anymore) incestuous relationship with his own brother. You shower with him, you probably do really really disturbing things with him, and of course there was that incident with the gym coach back in high school.

You are a
Town Neighbor

Active Abilities:

None

Passive Abilities:

Brotherly Love
- You and your brother, Ryan (Chronopie) may communicate at any time in this QuickTopic. Don't let him get you too horny, though - you have no clue of his true intentions. For all you know, you could be sleeping with the enemy.

Win Condition (Town):
xRECKONERx wrote:
"Looking for that new hotspot to spot that stud? Well, Paddy's Irish Pub has plugged that hole."

The Mask
. You are
Mac
. You hit the gym every single day, but only to work out your glam muscles (the bis and tris). Actually, you lack core strength, but that's okay, because you look pretty damn sexy in your sleeveless shirts and tight tees. You used to have a complicated relationship with your meth-dealing, Christmas-stealing father, but you channeled that into being a kick-ass ninja. Just kidding, you're a sad, pathetic alcoholic with no real talents, but at least you're good at imitating others. Some days you're eating cat food with Charlie, and other days you're trying to trick bitches into coming home with you and Dennis. Basically, you adapt to whoever you're with.

You are a
Town Copier

Active Abilities:

Monkey See, Monkey Do
- Each night, you may PM me the name of one player whose ability you want to copy, and tell me who to target with that ability. You may or may not be informed of the results.

Passive Abilities:

So Fresh, So Clean
- Despite your impressive ability to copy people, you don't want your act to get old and worn out. You cannot target the same person more than once during the course of the game.

Win Condition (Town):

xRECKONERx wrote:
"I love you, Peter Nincompoop."

seth
. You are
Rickety Cricket
. The Gang used to tease you CONSTANTLY during high school, but you know what? You rose above it. In fact, you became a priest... but as soon as you met back up with the Paddy's crew, you left the priesthood to become a homeless coke addict! Oh, then they sold you out to the Mafia and had your legs broken.
Regardless, you still love Paddy's Pub... mostly because you've been scheming to take over the pub yourself... and you don't want to see it burned down! You've lost everything - your job, your reputation, your dignity, your leg function - and you'll be DAMNED if you're going to lose Paddy's too!

You are a
Town Bomb

Active Abilities:

None

Passive Abilities:

The Talibum
- You've gotten edgy. I mean,
really
fucking edgy. In fact, you're liable to explode on anyone at any minute. They may be able to lynch you, but whoever places the final vote on you...well...you'll be sure to bring them down with you.

Win Condition (Town):

xRECKONERx wrote:
"You are the most horrible people alive."

XXX
. You are
Bruce Mathis
. Unfortunately for you, you're actually the biological father of Dennis & Dee Reynolds... but it's okay, you're like the best person in the world! You devote all your time and money to helping charities and other philanthropic organizations. You adopt children, build schools, hold fundraisers... hell, you can pretty much do it all. And now that Paddy's Pub is under attack...well...being the philanthropist you are...you'd hate to see such a crucial establishment in such a low-class part of Philly be burned to the ground! It's time to fight back...against your good sense.

You are a
Town Jack of All Trades

Active Abilities:

Stop Poverty!
- Okay, so you can't stop poverty, but you can at least shoot someone once per game.
Help the Sick!
- Eh, it may not be the SICK, but you can at least use your pseudo-doctor powers to protect someone once during the game.
Fight the Power!
- Once during the game, you can switch two people for a night. Any actions affecting person A will affect person B instead, and vice versa.
Get the Truth!
- In your years of fighting corruption, you've learned sometimes the only way to get the truth is to take matters into your own hands. Once during the game, you can follow someone and see where they go at night.

Passive Abilities:

None

Win Condition (Town):
xRECKONERx wrote:
"I can't even talk to you anymore. Standing up for yourself. Standing up for immigrants! I don't know what you're turning into Frank, but it's making me sick!"

vezokpiraka
. You are
Barbara Reynolds
. You are the mother to both Dennis and Deandra, and you fucked both Frank and Bruce Mathis. Unfortunately, Bruce is the one who ended up getting you pregnant...but Frank was rich, so you told them they were his, you money-grubbing whore. In any case, Frank wasn't complaining - you're a MILF, that's for sure. Now, you live alone in your big house you got in the divorce, forced to fend for yourself.

You are a
Town One-Shot Dayvig

Active Abilities:

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
- Living alone, you have to carry a revolver around with you just in case anyone tries to break in (like Mac... or Dennis... or Frank... and so on and so forth). As such, you posses a one-shot day kill you can use at any time! Just type
Kill: PLAYERNAME
in the thread, and that person will drop dead! Using this ability doesn't end the day.

Passive Abilities:

None

Win Condition (Town):

xRECKONERx wrote:
"Let me tell you a little lesson, buddy. The cream always rises to the top. And I’m about to show you the white, hot cream of an eighth-grade boy."

XXX
. You are
Charlie Kelly
. Let's get real for a second (apologies if you can't read this - we know about your terrible dyslexia): you ARE Paddy's Pub. In fact, NOTHING would get done around that place if it weren't for you and your super special Charlie Work (aka cleaning toilets and sweeping and mopping). You're quite prone to outbursts; like Al Pacino, only less cool. Still, though, you created the "Green Man" character, so everyone else can just suck your cock! You and Green Man are going to save Paddy's, no matter what the insane cost... or how much cat food and paste you have to consume.

You are a
Town One-Shot Mass Roleblocker

Active Abilities:

Just So Crazy, It Just Might Work
- You've always been the guinea pig...and now is no different. One night during the game, if things are getting too out of control, you can choose to go get your collection of drugs (including, but not limited to steroids, alcohol, LSD, poppers, cocaine, crack, and glue) and get EVERY player in the game high off their ass, stopping any and all abilities from being used for that night. This action cannot be stopped, blocked, or anything. It takes priority above every other action in the game.

Passive Abilities:

None

Win Condition (Town):

xRECKONERx wrote:
"I'm good, go get us some slaves."

Raivann
. You are
Frank Reynolds
. You've been called a terrible father, a terrible husband, and an all-around terrible person... and let's be honest, they're 100% correct in those accusations. It doesn't mean you can't help save Paddy's! Hey, it's your baby - you legally own it and all, after you bought the pub out from under your own kids (seriously, wow, you ARE a shitty father). It's time to put your skills you picked up in 'Nam (it was only on a business trip, but still) to the test in order to save the pub!

You are a
Town Tracker

Active Abilities:

A Follower and a Thief
- You've used your boatloads of extra cash to buy up some high-tech spy equipment. Each night, you can hop in your serial rapist's van and follow someone around to see where they go.

Passive Abilities:

None

Win Condition (Town):

xRECKONERx wrote:
"What do you guys know about smuggling heroine...through your anus?"

XXX
. You are
Luther Mac
. You were pretty much non-existant for most of Mac's life. You stole Christmas presents for him, were a meth dealer, and a pretty bad father. You've tried to make up for it, but everyone's so scared of you, they don't see what an awesome guy you are deep down (planning surprise trips for Mac and Charlie, buying gifts for people, etc.). It's easy for people to get confused. So now, in order to show how committed you are to the Paddy's crew, you're going to do whatever it takes to save the pub!

You are a
Town Cop

Active Abilities:

Mistaken Identity
- Just like people thought you were a murderer and not a nice guy, they seem to think that you're a convict, when in fact you're a cop. Since leaving jail, you've learned how to run checks on people and find out whether they are aligned with the town or not.

Passive Abilities:

None

Win Condition (Town):

xRECKONERx wrote:
"I'm gonna go grind a homeless guy!"

Fate
. You are
The Waitress
. Your life was pretty normal up until the moment Charlie Kelly walked into your coffee house and began stalking you. All you want is for that creepo to leave you alone so you can get back to your normal life as a recovering alcoholic. At first, YOU thought of burning down Paddy's Pub for yourself...until you realized that it would only make Charlie and the rest of his shitty friends homeless AND jobless, and probably only further increase your problems. Now it's time to suit up and save that damned pub, because if it goes under, your life goes to shit!

You are a
Town Bulletproof Miller

Active Abilities:

None

Passive Abilities:

Bring It On!
- You've taken so much shit from Charlie, Dennis, Mac, Dee, and many others over the years that taking a bullet is
nothing
for you! You cannot be killed... unless, of course, someone finds a way to remove your bulletproofness...
Shady Decisions
- Face it. As great of a person that you think you are, you also agreed to bang Charlie for $250, slept with Frank, grinded with a homeless guy, and agreed to marry a guy whose life you made a living hell in high school. Deep down, you're just as bad as anyone else... so if you're investigated, you'll turn up as not aligned with the town.

Win Condition (Town):

xRECKONERx wrote:
"Hi. I'm a recovering crackhead, and this is my retarded sister I take care of. I'd like some welfare please."

Starbuck
. You are
Dennis Reynolds
. You are highly narcissistic and selfish... but come on, LOOK at you. With the face and body of a god like that, can anyone really fault you for being so vain? When it comes down to it, you're "The Looks" of the Gang. Actually, fuck it - you're "The Looks", "The Brains"... hell, everyone should bow down and worship you! And yet, all those ungrateful little fucks don't appreciate you for the gift to humanity you truly are! You know what would teach them a lesson? Burning down Paddy's Pub...

You are a
Mafia Roleblocker

Active Abilities:

The D.E.N.N.I.S. System
- Using your patented D.E.N.N.I.S. system, you can seduce and distract just about anyone with your stunning good looks and enormous dong. Each night, you may PM me the name of one person to roleblock with your astonishing good looks.
Burn, Baby, Burn!
- You and the rest of the Mafia possess a night kill which may be performed by anyone in the group. Once everyone's out of the way, you'll set fire to Paddy's Pub and burn that bitch to the ground, jihad-style!

Passive Abilities:

Super Secret Smoke Signals
- Okay, so it's not smoke signals, but you can use this quicktopic to communicate with your fellow Paddy's-haters, Artemis (XXX) and Bonnie Kelly (XXX) at night.

Win Condition (Mafia):
You win when nobody can stop you from burning down the pub (overtake the town or nothing can prevent the same).

xRECKONERx wrote:
"Hi! Name's Artemis... I have a bleached asshole..."

Snow White
. You are
Artemis Dubois
. You take your blossoming career as an actress seriously. A bit too seriously, perhaps. You're clearly a little to comfortable with your sexuality, too, because you keep offering to get naked and nobody wants to see your fat, cellulite-y, bleached asshole. You were promised you could dance on the bartop at Paddy's Pub, but that dream never came true! Now, filled with great rage and vengeance, you have united with other like-minded allies to BURN PADDY'S TO THE FUCKING GROUND!

You are a
Mafia Watcher

Active Abilities:

Observe and Report
- Being an actor, you've spent plenty of time studying people in their natural habitats. Each night, you may watch one person and see who visits them.
Burn, Baby, Burn!
- You and the rest of the Mafia possess a night kill which may be performed by anyone in the group. Once everyone's out of the way, you'll set fire to Paddy's Pub and burn that bitch to the ground, jihad-style!

Passive Abilities:

- Okay, so it's not smoke signals, but you can use this quicktopic to communicate with your fellow Paddy's-haters, Dennis Reynolds (Starbuck) and Bonnie Kelly (BloodCovenent) at night.

Win Condition (Mafia):
You win when nobody can stop you from burning down the pub (overtake the town or nothing can prevent the same).

xRECKONERx wrote:
"You survived it! You survived the abortion!"

BloodCovenent
. You are
Bonnie Kelly
. Thirty years ago, you had a one-night stand with Frank Reynolds, which lead to the birth of Charlie (well, you tried to abort him, but it didn't take). You were also a prostitute in the olden days. You've banged Mac's father and Frank/Dee/Charlie's father, so you're basically a whore. But you know what? Those assholes never gave you the time of day. Deep down, you're a sweet women, but all those pricks up at Paddy's Pub just kept using you as a cog in their giant schemes! Well, no more Mrs. Nice Prostitute! Now you're going to fight back...by burning down Paddy's Pub!

You are a
Mafia Godmother

Active Abilities:

Burn, Baby, Burn!

Passive Abilities:

Untouchable
- You're done with letting people have their way with you, and as such, you cannot be killed.
Sweet Old Lady
- Upon first glance, you're just some sweet old woman who loves her son. That's right - you're immune to investigations.
- Okay, so it's not smoke signals, but you can use this quicktopic to communicate with your fellow Paddy's-haters, Dennis Reynolds (Starbuck) and Artemis (PlayerSlot13) at night.

Win Condition (Mafia):

xRECKONERx wrote:
"I WILL EAT YOUR BABIES, BITCH!"

dramonic
. You are
Dee Reynolds
. You've long since been the most reasonable one of The Gang, yet those fuckers don't respect you. Sure, you may be a bit of a failure, both professionally and romantically, but that's only because all the other fucking assholes out there continue to ruin your life with their childish antics. Well, the time is now! You won't rest until everyone else is out of the picture and Paddy's Pub is all yours!

You are a
Investigation-Immune Action-Manipulating Serial Killer

Active Abilities:

Master Manipulator
- So you're too nice of a person to actually kill someone...but you wouldn't be above tricking someone else into doing your work for you. Each night, you may target one person. That person's night action will be changed to a kill.

Passive Abilities:

Sweet Dee
- You're just
sweet
pathetic little old Dee. OF COURSE you'd be trying to save Paddy's Pub! If you are investigated, you will show up as town-aligned.

Win Condition (Serial Killer):
You win when everyone else is dead (or nothing can prevent the same).
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS:
Exilon (JOAT): track HackerHuck
SocioPath (Mass Roleblocker):
Raivann (Tracker): track BloodCovenent
DTMaster (Cop): investigate Fate

HackerHuck (Maf RB): block seth
Snow White (Maf Watch): watch vezokpiraka
BloodCovenent (Maf God): kills dramonic

dramonic: turn SocioPath's action into a kill

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS:
Exilon (JOAT): did not submit
SocioPath (Mass Roleblocker): no action
Raivann (Tracker): track Snow White
DTMaster (Cop): investigate Snow White

HackerHuck (Maf RB): block Raivann
Snow White (Maf Watch): kill Hrezs

NIGHT THREE ACTIONS:
Seraphim (JOAT): protect DTMaster
SocioPath (Mass Roleblocker): MASS ROLEBLOCK
Raivann (Tracker): track DTMaster
DTMaster (Cop): investigate Raivann

HackerHuck (Maf RB): kill Raivann

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS
Seraphim (JOAT): kill Fate
DTMaster (Cop): investigate HackerHuck

HackerHuck (Maf RB): kill Fate
green shirt thursdays
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:55 am

Post by SocioPath »

Seraphim wrote:SEE I TOLD YOU I WAS TOWN BITCHES. WHOOOOO.
Obviously it was you or HH after that Tracker fiasco.
I wanted Fate to confirm his role before touching you though.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Seraphim »

Presumably DTMaster was an insane cop then?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Seraphim »

I thought for sure that Fate was scum after he wasn't dead after so long but then the bulletproof came along and that explained basically all the missing kills.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:04 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Actually, DTM was sane. I sent him the wrong result N1, but by the time I had corrected it he had already breadcrumbed an innocent result on Fate, so he went with it.
green shirt thursdays
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Seraphim »

...lol.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:09 am

Post by SocioPath »

Also Hyuck is a MUCH more competent person, in person, which threw me off a bit, and made me question his nature.
One hour with him, and I was like "wait a sec...THIS is the guy who cannot find and/or read the case that I've been harping at all day on Rai?!"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”