Resurgence Mafia - The Breadcrumb Bakery Massacre

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Andrius »

Resurgence Mafia

Moderated by:
Andrius "Kairys"
Backup Mod:
"Reaper" Charlie

Lithuania. The Curonian Spit is the odd land bridge that connects the coast of Lithuania (just south of Klaipeda) and that little part of Russia.

Still Breathing:

Spoiler:
3. The Mask, Jokubas, Russian Soldati in the Klaipeda Brigade, Survived
13. Fate, The Whisper, Russian Liquidator, Survived
14. Nachomamma8, Mindaugas, Russian Soldati, Survived
17. Iecerint, Bernardas, Russian Soldati, Survived

The Sickness No Herb Can Cure:

Spoiler:
Karolis, Russian Informant (Manipulator), Double-Crossed and Executed Pre-Game!

Martinas, Lithuanian Underboss (Juggernaut Vigilante), Shot to Pieces Pre-Game!
Juozas, Lithuanian Underboss (Pathfinder), Executed in The Tunnels Pre-Game!
Risardas, Lithuanian Family Boss (Masonizing Promoter), Garroted in a Police Cruiser Pre-Game!
Davidas, Lithuanian Consigliere (Semi-Omniscient Ghoster), Defenestrated Pre-Game!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
19. SharkFinn, Henrikas, Lithuanian Enforcer, Lynched D1!
10. chesskid3, Tomelis the Younger, Lithuanian Soldati and Twin Brother, Shot N1!

1. Exilon, Nojus, Russian Soldati, Lynched D2!

18. xReckonerx, Raulas, Lithuanian Soldati in the Kaunas Brigade, Decapitated N2!
20. xvart, Vytautas, Lithuanian Avtoritet of the Vilnius Brigade, Capped N2!
16. GhostWriter, Dovydas, Lithuanian Avtoritet of the Klaipeda Brigade, Lynched D3!

15. Empking, Jurgis, Lithuanian Soldati in the Vilnius Brigade, Brutally Hunted N3!
8. Espeonage, Liutas, Lithuanian Soldati, Poisoned D4!
11. DTMaster, Leonas, Lithuanian Soldati, Lynched D4!
9. gandalf5166, Petrelis, Lithuanian Soldati, Capped N4!
12. Chronopie, Antanas, Lithuanian Avtoritet of the Kaunas Brigade, Strangled N4!
2. bv310, Vacys, Lithuanian Soldati, Lynched Day Four!
4. animorpherv1, Tomelis the Elder, Lithuanian Soldati and Twin Brother, Executed in Endgame!
5. Pomegranate, Adomas, Lithuanian Soldati in the Kaunas Brigade, Executed in Endgame!
6. Riceballtail, Rosertas, Lithuanian Operator, Executed in Endgame!
7. Nero Cain, Darius, Lithuanian Soldati in the Kaunas Brigade, Executed in Endgame!

Table of Contents1. The Sign-Up Thread
2. The Rules
3. Day One Begins
4. Day One: Fate Maimed
5. Day One: chesskid3 replaces CryMeARiver
6. Day One: SharkFinn Lynched
7. Day Two Begins
8. Day Two: Iecerint replaces Prox
9. Day Two: Espeonage replaces Katsuki
10. Day Two: Exilon Lynched
11. Day Three Begins
12. Day Three: GhostWriter Lynched
13. Day Four Begins
14. Day Four: Espeonage Dead and Chronopie Maimed
15. Day Four: animorpherv1 replaces WeaponsofMassConstruction
16. Day Four: Riceballtail replaces Gugabe
17. Day Four: DTMaster Lynched
18. Day Five Begins
19. Day Five: Empking Revealed
Last edited by Andrius on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 53 times in total.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Andrius »

Andrius' Mafia RuleSet

I: Pre-Game

I.
Confirmations will be done via PM this game.
II.
All groups with QTs will have NightTalk. The Mafia faction has DayTalk.
III.
When 15 of the 20 players confirm (75%), I will start Day One.

II: Day Phase (DP)

I.
Each Day Phase shall last two weeks.
II.
QTs, unless members have DayTalk, cannot talk during the DP.
III. Votes must be bolded or they shall not be counted.
Abbreviating someone's name is acceptable, so long as I can discern who you were voting for without trouble.
IV.
Unvoting is not required, but is much appreciated by me, the moderator.
V.
Once you have reached a simple majority (half of all living players plus one) that person's fate is sealed and they shall be lynched. Unvoting cannot change their fate.
VI.
If half the living players approve a No Lynch (
Vote: No Lynch
), then no player shall be lynched and the game shall enter Night Phase. If deadline is reached and no one has received a simple majority of the votes, no one shall be lynched.
VII.
Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I arrive and post a death scene. All players may continue to post during Twilight.
VIII.
If you have failed to post for over 48 hours, I will send you a prod. Failure to respond to this prod within 48 hours will result in the replacement of that player. Force-replacing of flakers/rule-breakers will be occur at my discretion.
IX.
Up to two deadline extensions for a DP may be granted; each extension will grant an extra 24 hours; just ask me.

III: Twilight Phase

I.
Twilight Phase is the time between the moment when a simple majority for a lynch is met, and when I post the death scene and lock the thread for Night Phase. All players, including the lynchee, may continue to talk in-thread.
II.
Votes and Unvotes shall not be counted during Twilight.
III.
Once the lynch scene has been posted the thread shall be locked for the Night Phase.

IV: Night Phase (NP)

I.
Night shall last 72 hours (three days).
II.
The mafia faction and any other group with a quicktopic will be able to communicate using their QT.
III.
Any role or faction with night abilities may choose to use them by PM-ing the mod with their choice.
IV.
If no action is received, no action will be taken. All actions received after the deadline has passed will not be acknowledged.
V.
Contradictions in action resolution (i.e. mutual roleblocks/recruitions) are resolved by giving the first action submitted priority. This ONLY applies if actions cannot be resolved normally.

V: Capital Offenses

I.
Do not quote your Role PM or any private communication (either real or fabricated) with the moderator, co-moderator, or backup-moderator. Paraphrasing your Role PM is acceptable. You may not quote from any QTs you may have access to.
II.
There is to be no personal communication outside the forum postings (regarding this game) unless your role specifically allows it.
III.
I will use the color
Dark Green
for mod stuff outside of my posts. Posts originally made by me will vary in color.
IV.
Do not quote your Role PM. (Again, for emphasis.)
V.
Various Outlawed Shenanigans:
  • Using invisible text, codes, cryptography, etc.
  • Editing your posts (if you have the power to do so)
  • Insulting other players
  • Do not quote any QTs you may have access to
If any of these offenses are committed, I have the right to force-replace you from the game or modkill you. A warning will usually come before replacement or modkilling, depending on the severity of the infraction.

VI: Miscellaneous

I.
Feel free to address me in-thread, but if there is a large egregious mistake please PM me. Small matters like errors in the votecount can be posted in-thread.
II.
I have the final say on any issue.
III.
This is a game. Have fun, and keep the game fun for other people. Stay civilized, please.

VII: Game-Specific Rules

I.
There are no Cults, Survivors, or Jesters in this setup.
II.
This is not a bastard game.
III.
There are a number of
Avtoritet
in this game, and anywhere from 1-19
Soldati
, with the chance of being both town and mafia-aligned. Avtoritet can recruit Soldati into their brigades.
Brigades
are neighborhoods with factional abilites. Avtoritet have some say in which factional abilities their brigades receive. Soldati cannot be recruited into more than one brigade. Avtoritet cannot join another brigade.
IV.
The Mafia faction has an additional factional power aside from the NightKill. The Mafia may choose to
Maim
any player, which will prevent them from using any abilities they have that night. If an Avtoritet is maimed, their entire brigade will shut down that night. They (the brigade) will not be able to speak in the QT or use factional abilities.
IV.
The "Town" is comprised of the Lithuanian Mob. The "Mafia" is comprimsed of the Russian Infiltrators.

Sample Role PM

Soldado, Town-AlignedSveiki, [[Username]], su Lietuva.
Welcome, [[Username]], to Lithuania.

You are
Kairys
, a
Soldado
in the Risardas Family, and are thus,
aligned with the town

You have no abilities on your own. However, the
Avtoritet
in the family are looking for recruits, and you are recruitable into one of their brigades.

You win when all threats to the town are dead.

Please confirm via PM. And don’t be afraid to ask questions of me.
Last edited by Andrius on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Andrius »

Role PMs are going to go out within the next hour or so. Please confirm via PM.

The Face of KairysThe message was clear: Kairys had found the traitors in the family. That is what he claimed, and you believed him. The avtoritet called their remaining soldati to the meeting, and the conference was meant to purge the family from all Russian influence.

You all were called to Klaipeda. Upon arrival, you were searched by Kairys’ men. Even the former Klaipeda Brigade members were searched. All firearms, cellular devices, and other tracking devices were confiscated by the Kairys Brigade. You were then put in cars, and were driven for hours. After a long multi-hour drive, you finally arrived at Kairys' estate, dazed and lost.

The mansion was located on the Curonian Spit, to the west of Lithuania. It was a coastal area, and the waves from the sea could be heard crashing against the beach on silent nights. You men were led into the mansion, where you were seated in the grand entrance room. The room was designed so that people on the second floor could watch the front entrance area. As the twenty of you were ushered into the room and seated at the table, you can't help but notice the number of armed guards. The doors were locked behind you, and the second floor was littered with guards. Even if all twenty of you were Russian spies, it would be nearly impossible for you to shoot your way out of here.

When the doors were secure and all of you seated, Andrius “Kairys” walked down from the grand staircase. Andrius bowed to you, before seating himself at the head of the table. "Draugai," he began, and some of you nodded at the calm, commanding nature of the young man. "I am relieved to see so many of you alive. In fact," Andrius chuckled, pulling a pen from his jacket pocket, "all twenty of you are here."

He checked the list over again, then folded it up and returned it to his pocket. "Remarkable. Now, we will not introduce ourselves, because that would give the Russians among us an unfair advantage." Andrius stood up, and let his words sink in. "Yes, there are Russian spies among you. Which is why you are here." He began walking around the table at a leisurely pace. "'The Whisper' is here; I can guarantee that. I promised that I would reveal myself, and he would not turn down the opportunity to see me." He paused, rapping his fingers against the table for a moment, to match the song stuck in his head. "The three Avtoritet are also here, and are in almost as much danger as I am, if their loyalties still hold firm."

"But they won't kill me." Andrius said. "These men you see here," he motioned to his guards, "were hand-picked by me. Many of them traveled with me to the states nearly a year ago, and I trust them with my life."

Andrius laughed, running a hand through his hair. "I digress, we are here for business." He motioned for you all to stand, which you did, albeit reluctantly. "It is late, and you are tired. My chefs will prepare dinner for you. Tonight, you will sleep and prepare yourselves. Tomorrow...” Andrius smiled darkly, “We hang Russians from the balcony."

And with that he turned and strode from the room. Under watch from his guards you are led into the kitchen, where you are served generous portions of quality meat and hearty soup; fresh vegetables from the garden and malt beer. As you head to your rooms for an early sleep you wonder who among you has sold their soul to the Russians, and who among you has always been loyal to the family.

And so the
/confirmation
stage begins.

All Role PMs are out. Once I receive 15 of 20 confirmations then we'll begin!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok so I forgot about the 15 confirms = playing time.

Here we go.

Day The FirstAll twenty of you assembled for the first days' activities. A round of coffee, followed by a hearty breakfast. As you all contemplated the weather- a sunny day with minimal cloud cover- Andrius "Kairys" walks down from the upstairs. "Now, please be civil about this." He nods to one of the guards, who tosses a coil of rope onto the table. "We're heading down to investigate a murder further down towards the Russian side of the spit." My right hand will keep an eye on things here.

The manse door swung open, and the party issued out into the sunlight. Andrius peeked back inside with a sly grin on his face. "Don't get too lynch-happy, you hear?" With that he disappeared, and the doors shut.

A big man who looked like a prison warden stepped onto the second-floor landing, with a grin on his face. About six-foot four and balding, he brushes some dirt off his leather jacket. "Now you all play nice, y'hear? No one is as good a shot as me. You can call me Charlie." Whispers at the table spoke of his career as a decorated Marine before an honorable discharge. He was once known as "Reaper".

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.
Sekmes.

(Flavor is a tad lax because I'm watching
The Crazies
and I'm really freaked out right now. :shifty: )
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by Fate »

VOTE: CMAR

FUCKING HELL
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by Fate »

OH AND I SHOULD PROBABLY CLAIM UN-RECRUITABLE NOW SO NO ONE WASTER THEIR TIME AT NIGHT, BUT YEAH.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh my god. I haven't posted in Page 1 of a game in a long time. I MISSED THIS.

Vote: Nero Cain

PROB-GOLLUM.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

FATE

VV IS ON THE PLAYERLIST

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

UNVOTE; VOTE: VASUDEVA
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: VV

FO NOT READIN DA THRAD.

LOLOLOLOL

RECK I SWEAR TO GOD YOU NINJAD ME AND I BURST OUT LAUGHING
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

<3 <3 <3

HEY ANDRIUS
R U GONNA MODKILL US FOR BRINGING BACK THE CAPSLOCKALLIANCE SINCE WE'VE BEEN HARDCORE NERFED RECENTLY
green shirt thursdays
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I haven't done anything yet. >.>

Also, race claims are bad and not trust worthy as per the pre-game deaths list.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

This is what we in America call

A PREEMPTIVE STRIKE
green shirt thursdays
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by Andrius »

No. I don't infringe on player's rights to use Caps. But please, don't do overboard. I don't have a problem with it, but if people complain and it becomes a problem then we'll consider amending the Second Amendment.

-Andrius "Kairys"
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Can I use this Complain ability thingie in order to summon the Second Amendment Amender?

Seriously? lol
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Post by Prox »

This will be...fun.

Speaking of fun, I move to ruin it by seriously complaining about the caps. Sorry. Not in the mood.
This time, I'll not care.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Prox wrote:This will be...fun.

Speaking of fun, I move to ruin it by seriously complaining about the caps. Sorry. Not in the mood.
Join me! In the ritual circle! We shall summon the SECOND AMENDMENT AMENDER GUY and rid this game of CAPS.. Forever!

Accepting applicants for: Virgin Sacrifice(s). (*cough* Fate *cough*)
Gugabe
Gugabe
Townie
Gugabe
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Post by Gugabe »

Caps don't bother me.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Post by Prox »

Right. Use caps to call for the removal of caps.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Prox wrote:Right. Use caps to call for the removal of caps.
I AM MESSING WITH THEM IN ONE FINAL ATTACK OF IRONY.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Prox wrote:This will be...fun.

This is me not caring.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

OH HEY that wasn't caps.
green shirt thursdays
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Post by Prox »

You care deep inside. The lowercase shows.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Chronopie »

I too call for the cessation of excess caps.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

FATE OUR RIGHTS ARE BEING THREATENED

Here's the plan. We lynch VV. Then we start playing real mafia.
green shirt thursdays
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:11 pm

Post by Prox »

vote Reck

For saying something arguably scummy.