Important Events

The game topic is created
Role PMs are sent out
Deadlines and Prods Rule 1 is modified

Special Rule 7 is modified
CSL is lynched

YamiChan is replaced by Kublai Khan
Juls is replaced by Junox
Lady Lambdadelta, Hoopla, Mastermind of Sin, Toon Fighter, and bvoigt are all killed Night 1
Day 2 Begins!

Empking replaces kondi2424
xvart is lynched

ReaperCharlie is modkilled Night 2
Kublai Khan is killed Night 2

hohum is modkilled Day 3

Primate and DeityKabuto are killed

Gammagooey replaces jmj300
Rikana is lynched

DeathNote and CooLDoG are killed

Empking is lynched!
Night 5 Begins!

Robocopter87 replaces Sathoris
MagnaofIllusion is killed
Day 6 Begins!

SpyreX is lynched

Junox and LobsterCatapult are killed
Day 7 Begins!

Robocopter87 is modkilled

Neruz is killed
Day 10 Begins!

danakillsu is lynched
The Game is Over
Last edited by Seraphim on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:20 am, edited 63 times in total.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:46 am

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim's Codex

Ethics

• 1. I am the Mod. Mod rhymes with God. Therefore, in this game, I am God. Deal with it. If you have a problem or a question, PM me or use bold text in this format:
    Mod: Blablabla
    I am a kind god, luckily for you.
    2. Be civil to each other. If you feel this rule is being violated or flaunted excessively, PM me with your complaint and the offending posts.
    3. Using or attempting to use loopholes in the rules to fulfill your win condition is not cool.
    4. No small or invisible text, making codes, using the structure of the role PM to your advantage, or general jackassery.
    5. No editing or deleting your posts for ANY reason.
    6. Roles triumph rules. If there is a conflict between the rules and the role, the role wins.
    7. Do not communicate about the game outside of this thread.
    8. When you're dead, you stay dead. No "bah" post. Nothing.
    9. Modkills automatically mean you lose the game. You automatically become a Neutral Survivor which means that you lose. Period. Modkill = loss.
    10. I will decide all rule-breaking on a case-by-case basis. Modkills are mine to use when I see fit but that doesn't mean I will. Forced replacement is more likely to happen.
    Indigo
    is my color. Don't use it.
    12. Any of the rules in all the game are fit to be changed. More rules may be added and rules may be removed. I will inform the town if this happens, however.

Gameplay

• 1. All votes and unvotes should be
    bolded
    and use this format:
    Vote: Whoever
    Unvote: Whoever
    2. All FoSes should be
    bolded
    and use this format:
    FoS: Whoever
    UnFoS: Whoever
    2a. Rule 2 is not applicable if there is not a FoS count.
    3. All public daykills should be
    bolded
    and use this format:
    Kill: Whoever

4. Any option for the town requires a majority of votes. The majority will be stated in every votecount but will generally be defined as (n/2 + 1) with even numbers and (n/2 + .5) with odd numbers.
    5. Players can vote to not take action or null vote. If enough null votes are reached to make any other choice impossible, no action will be taken(aka no lynch).
    6. If a majority is not reached by the specified deadline, the null action will be taken.

Deadlines and Prods

• 1. The first day will have a deadline of twenty days. Ten days from the official beginning of the day is the default deadline for each day that follows. I don't want to move this, though I might if excessive flaking occurs to grab replacements.
    2. If there is an excess of time after the lynch occurs for deadline, that time will be added on to the next day.
    2a. This does not apply to extended flaking deadline extensions.
    3. If you feel the need to replace out of my game for whatever reason, please tell me. Simply flaking out is bad for my view of you and may result in future banishment from my games. Man up, grow some balls, and tell me you're replacing out. If you can find a replacement for yourself, that would also be nice.
    4. Any non-Day phases(Night, Twilight, Dawn, etc) will have variable deadlines which will be specified in rule 4a.
    4a. Night will last 72 hours after the day ends.
    5. A prod will go out if the player is inactive for 24 hours or more without notifying the mod of V/LA or other issues.
    6. A player can be prodded three times before being replaced.
    7. If the about-to-be-prodded player makes a post before he is actually prodded, he will dodge that prod.
    8. I will prod on request though this may or may not count on their prod count, depending.

Special Rules

• 1. This game is semi-open. All players are vanilla and have no powers
    for now
    2. All players have a box. Each box contains some sort of ability or power that has the capacity to hurt or help the player. Players may open their box by PMing the mod
    Open: XXXX Box
    at any time during the game.
    2a. Players may only carry a maximum of ONE box at a time.
    3. All boxes have a level rating, 1, 2, or 3. This level denotes its potency, not its actual pro-town worth or positive impact on the player.
    4. All boxes have the following format:
    Box Name/Box Type/Box Level

5. Boxes may be traded between players in two ways: public trading and private trading.
    5a. Public trading is done very simply. Player A posts
    Trade: Player B
    , with Player B confirming by posting
    Trade: Player A
    . The two players will then receive their new boxes.
    5b. Private trading is facilitated through the mod. A player may PM the mod, asking to trade with another player, with a message up to 160 characters included. The receiving player may choose to accept or decline the trade.
    6. Players may only trade during the day and may only have three successful trades through a given Day/Night cycle. Players are unable to request trades once they have three successful trades.
    7. Once you have used your box, you may pick up another box from the Box Shelf by PMing the mod with
    Pick Up: XXXXX Box
    . There are five spare boxes on this shelf that may be picked up at Night. Players may also trade boxes with the shelf, replacing their current box. This may happen during day or night. The list of boxes on the Box Shelf will be publicly posted at the beginning of the day, starting Day 2 and onward.
    8. Players may open a maximum of 2 boxes over the course of the game. Player may no longer participate in box trading or any other situations that would allow them to use or receive another box.
    9. Only ONE active ability may be used per night, except for opening boxes or the use of any other abilities that state otherwise.
Last edited by Seraphim on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:51 am

Post by Seraphim »

Role PMs and the Setup

All players will start as either town or Mafia. All players will also start as Vanilla, with the added power of BOXES and the ability to open them, trade them, and take boxes from the shelf. The two roles in the game look like this:

You are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Voice(Passive)
– You are allowed to speak in-thread during the day without any limitations.
Vote(Passive)
– You have one vote. During the day, you may put this vote on a player to see them lynched.
Box(Active)
– You may use any boxes you possess at any time, granting you whatever powers it contains. This will consume the box. So long as you have a box, you may participate in all trading activities. You are able to consume up to two boxes over the course of the game. You start the game with one box.

Win Condition(Town):
You win when only players with the Town Win Condition are alive.

Please confirm by PM.

You are a
Mafia Goon

Abilities:

Voice(Passive)
– You are allowed to speak in-thread during the day without any limitations.
Vote(Passive)
– You have one vote. During the day, you may put this vote on a player to see them lynched.
Box(Active)
– You may use any boxes you possess at any time, granting you whatever powers it contains. This will consume the box. So long as you have a box, you may participate in all trading activities. You are able to consume up to two boxes over the course of the game. You start the game with one box.
Mafia Faction(Information/Faction)
– The members of the Mafia are.....??????
Mafia Communication(Passive/Faction)
– You may speak with your fellow Mafia members in the following quicktopic at any time: @$#@$#@$#@$#
Mafia Kill(Active/Faction)
– You and your fellow Mafia members may send one of your members to kill another player each night. Barring external influences, that player will die. Your kill flavor is “exploded”.

Win Condition(Mafia):
You win when players with the Mafia Win Condition make up a majority of the voting power and nothing can prevent this from happening.

Please confirm by PM.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Seraphim »

"Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Alex!
Happy birthday to you!"

The collective office cheered as the small, store-bought cake was brought out. Alex had a slightly embarrassed grin on his face, his party hat tilted slightly to the right on his mop of shaggy brown hair. He looked like some sort of post-modern hippie, his face and beard that of someone accustomed to crashing on coaches, his suit wrinkled and tie marked with a few stains of some unknown foodstuff. No one let Alex's appearance fool them: he was one of the best young programmers they had ever seen. Some of the stuff he had done with their sales databases were, in his words, "off the hook."

James Colborom, CEO of Colborom Computer Parts Inc, patted him on the shoulder. "Happy thirtieth, man. Congratulations." James was, despite his age, one of the youngest members of the company. He commanded an impressive amount of respect from his colleague and many people believed him to be a modern-day genius in his field. Several of the rights to his parts had already been snatched up by Microsoft, among others...along with the mysterious new profits leaking in...well...it's no wonder people were calling him the next Bill Gates.

With a sly grin, James pulled out something from behind his back. "I hope everyone remembered their White Elephant Gift!" Yet another tradition...the White Elephant Gift party. Bring a crappy present in a cardboard box, he said, and we'll pass 'em around. See what you get!

This would be the last White Elephant he would give or receive.

As people passed around the presents, James looked around the office suddenly and motioned out to the hallway. "Hold on a second. You guys can start without me, I need to go make a call." He started walking, making his way towards the elevator.

Two things happened simultaneously. The first was the whirring of the fax machine. The second was a huge BANG[ that reverberated up and down the hallway, shocking everyone into silence. Where James once stood, there now stood/sat/smoked a charred, smoking body, the remains of the CEO of Colborom Computer Parts Inc. Someone screamed.

Pandemonium erupted.

The fax finally finished coming in.

YOU HAVE SURVIVED THE FIRE BUT WILL YOU SURVIVE THE COMING TRIALS?
DO NOT TRY TO LEAVE OR YOU ARE NEXT.
WE ARE HERE.
WE WANT THE ARK.

Role PMs going out. Prepare yourself. Confirm by PM. You have 72 hours until the game starts. Boxes will be sent after alignment and the game will start.

Some of you may have received deleted messages from me. These were role PMs I dicked up. Think nothing of it.

I'm also going to take this time to say that you should use the time allotted to you to read over the rules, especially the ones concerning box mechanics. A lot of it will be brand new to everyone. Also, no one has a box PM yet. I will send them out once everyone has confirmed their alignment. I will not require the confirmation of boxes.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Seraphim »

All players have now confirmed. This post will be replaced by flavor and the start of the day once all box PMs have gone out, which will be in a few hours or so once I get back home. Hold on tight, people! The game will begin soon.

Deadlines and Prods Rule #1 has been modified, so I suggest people take a look at that.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Seraphim »

[insert flavor text here]

Vote Count:

Not Voting(25)
- bvoigt, MagnaofIllusion, Mastermind of Sin, Juls, Rikana, danakillsu, kondi2424, DeathNote, DeityKabuto, Primate, Toon Fighter, SpyreX, Sathoris, LobsterCatapult, YamiChan, xvart, hohum, CooLDoG, ReaperCharlie, CSL, Hoopla, inHimshallibe, Lady Lambdadelta, Neruz, jmj3000

With 25 alive, it is 13 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2011-07-16 20:54:00)

Everyone has confirmed and all box PMs are being sent out so...

DAY 1 BEGINS!!!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Day One has begun!!!

VOTE: Mastermind of Sin

for having initials far to close to my own.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by hohum »

Vote: Yamichan
go go gadget policy-lynch!

Incidentally I've already opened my box.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Juls »

Vote: Spyrex
with love.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I opened my box.
No, the contents were not fun.
I Haiku for you.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Juls »

I opened my box and I got a power. Although it's not a good power, in fact, it is a double-edged sword.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Juls wrote:I opened my box and I got a power. Although it's not a good power, in fact, it is a double-edged sword.

The black sword, so sharp.
Speak not of this sword, oh god.
For it brings bad speech.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by hohum »

okay, so we've established that Lady Lambdadelta is under a post restriction as the result of the contents of her box.

The contents of mine are only useful to scum.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by hohum »

hohum wrote:The contents of mine are only useful to scum.

Incidentally, if you're part of the scum team you're welcome to take it off my hands.
@mod: are we allowed to trade our boxes once they've been opened?

No, they cannot. Boxes can only be traded while in box form. Once opened, they lose their box-like properties and become mere abilities.

- Seraphim
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Oh Drug Pony, stop.
This conversation is bad.
Speak not of the box.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Vote: Juls

'cause.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by CSL »

Vote: DietyKabuto

Get rid of him. He's a detriment to the game.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

vote:primate

monkeys scare me
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Vote: CSL

@Mod: Does my vote have to be part of the Haiku, or can it be separate?

A policy vote.
I do not approve of these.
Explain yourself, now.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by CSL »

If you need explanation there's a lot, if you have seen his wretched play. (I.E.: Dynasty Warriors Mafia)
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

vote: Hohum
he knows exactly why.

On a side not I'm going to do some set-up wifom here...

Game play rule number three:
3. All public daykills should be
bolded
and use this format:
Kill: Whoever

Speculation: There is a box that gives out a day kill.

Game play rule number two:

2. All FoSes should be
bolded
and use this format:
FoS: Whoever, UnFoS: Whoever.

Speculation: There is a box that does something with fos counts.

I'm also willing to trade a box (potency level of 2) that has to do with vote manipulation/lynch mechanics (I have not opened it yet) for any level three box or a level two box (Provide I have a ruff idea of what is inside of it. Like I outlined above).
after a wank.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by hohum »

I just want to say right now I plan on asking a LOT of questions of Lambdadelta to see just how many thoughts she can cram into a Haiku sanely.

I've already got a few too, and I require a seperate haiku for each answer.

1) Did you not see my policy-vote on Yami?
2) Why would you assume either CSL or myself are serious about it.
3) Why did you chose to tunnel on CSL and skip over me?
YamiChan
YamiChan
Goon
YamiChan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by YamiChan »

Everyone is voting for everyone else.>_> Well, since we can't continue like this and she must be certain, I too shall Vote:
CSL
. Lambda makes guesses only when she is certain.O_o
You don't stand a ghost of a chance.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Grab box off shelf

Not sure if that is allowed but I know that we can have two boxes at a time so figured I would try it out. The mechanics of this game are going to be very interesting.

Vote: CD
For wifoming (RVS vote)
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:46 pm

hohum wrote:I just want to say right now I plan on asking a LOT of questions of Lambdadelta to see just how many thoughts she can cram into a Haiku sanely.

I've already got a few too, and I require a seperate haiku for each answer.

1) Did you not see my policy-vote on Yami?
2) Why would you assume either CSL or myself are serious about it.
3) Why did you chose to tunnel on CSL and skip over me?

I had a thought that,
you were a joking clown but,
CSL was not.

@Mod: CSL is read as C-S-L, with 3 syllables.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”