Bastardmind of Sin - GAME OVER

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Bastardmind of Sin (6/29) - Day 8, WHO IS THE FUCKING MOLE?

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Day 8
Deadline:
Thursday, December 15th, 6:00 PM CST

Narrator:
None

Past Narrators: StevieT92 (ousted Day 1), CJMiller (ousted Day 1), 65536 (served Day 1), PeregrineV (served Day 2), 65536 (served Day 3), PeregrineV (served Day 4), Whiskers (ousted Day 5), 65536 (served Day 5), PeregrineV (served Day 6)

Players (6/29):
  1. samantha97 (replacing Took Weerz (Medicated Lain/Tripmywire hydra) - Mr. Pink
  2. Chronopie - Mr. Orange
  3. Benmage
    - Mr. Brown
  4. PeregrineV
    - Mr. Blue
  5. SSF352 (replacing WianaotBrriarNod) - Mr. Blonde
  6. Bogre
    - Mr. White

Perished (22/29)
  1. CJMiller, Pyramid Head, Scum By Association, Lynched Day 1 by Hungry, Hungry Hippos

2. implosion, Box of Kleenex, Martyr, Killed Night 1 by Disintegration

3. Furcolow, ????, ????, Killed Night 1 by Stabbing

4. Surye, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Warp Machine, Killed Day 2 by Explosion

5. The Lich King (ant_to_the_max/mb53 hydra), Dr. Teeth, Kidnapper, Killed Day 2 by Explosion

No Deaths Night 3

6. AurorusVox, Swedish Chef, Explosive Cultist, Killed Day 3 by SPLAT!

7. manho, Sam the Eagle, Gaspar/Indecisive Lyncher, Killed Day 3 by Poisoning

8. IAmAlwaysMafia, Sam the Eagle, Gaspar/Indecisive Lyncher, Killed Day 3 by Poisoning

9. GhostWriter, Sam the Eagle, Gaspar/Indecisive Lyncher, Killed Day 3 by Poisoning

10. SleepyKrew, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Nexus, Lynched Day 3 by Motherfucking Ottercocks

11. creampuffeater, Beaker, Cowardly Doctor, Killed Night 3 by BOOMBOOMPOW

12. izakthegooma (replacing NoodleGoomba (Maruchan/izakthegoomba hydra)), Beauregard, Mad Monk, Killed Night 3 by BOOMSHAKALAKA

13. StevieT92, Link Hogthrob, Psychotic Shuffler, Killed Night 3 by ISAIDABOOMBOOMBOOM...LEMMEHEARYOUSAYWAYO

14. Whiskers (replacing projectmatt), Rowlf the Dog, Captain Veto, Killed Night 3 by WAYO

15. vezokpiraka, Miss Piggy, Captain Planet, Killed Day 4 by Poisioning

16. Toon Fighter, Statler, Bulletproof Ability Reducer, Lynched Day 4 by Suffocation

17. Oversoul (replacing animorpherv1), Fozzie Bear, Al'Qaeda Cell Leader, Killed Night 4 by Chuck Norris' Oncoming Train of Thought

18. Porochaz (replacing Vifam), Scooter, Cake or Death? Cultist, Killed Night 4 because he is no longer on the list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live

19. singersigner (replacing Panacea (replacing Hayker)), Waldorf, Vote Switch, Lynched Day 5

No Deaths Night 5

20. Paranoid Daycop (dramonic/SensFan hydra), Marvin Suggs, CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME, Killed Day 6 by BOOMERANG FISH

21. 65536 (monk/tarsonisocelot hydra), Pops, Virus Cultist, Killed night 6 by Heart Attack

22. Wraith, Sgt. Floyd Pepper, Secret Agent Cult, Lynched Day 7 by Unexpected Suicide

No Deaths Night 7

Punished (5/29)
  1. Sun and Moon (Amrun/CSL hydra), Sweetums, Purple Chu Jelly, Modkilled Night 2 for being a terrible hydra

2. Furcolow, ???, ??? has been Modkilled Day 3 for not following Rule #2.9
  3. David Xanatos (replacing Friend), Kermit the Frog, ORLY Owl Cultist, Modkilled Day 3 for wasting an information role

4. Whiskers II (replacing Espeonage), Rizzo the Rat, Slutty Cheerleader, Modkilled Night 5 for using a woman's weapon

5. T-Bone, Animal, Scum By Association, Modkilled Night 6 for not tasting delicious.

Escaped (1/29)
  1. Primate, Zoot, Changeling, Won Day 4 and Exited the Game

TV Heads (1/29)
  1. vezokpiraka
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:00 pm, edited 61 times in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:25 pm

As you know by now, you have all been captured for Dr. Horrible's experiments. When you enter the common area, you find yourself trapped in a glass cubicle. As you look around, you see 32 other people trapped similarly. Exploring your surroundings, you find a chair with a controller panel listing the aliases of each person. The speaker system comes to life as the announcer explains your predicament. "Good morning, everyone! I see most of you have figured out how to get to the common area by now. The panel you see in front of you implements a voting mechanism by which you can select one from among you to be obliterated each day. Once someone has been selected for obliteration, that will end the ACTIVE phase and begin the SHENANIGANS phase, where you can test out your new abilities. Let the games begin!"
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Game Rules:

Disclaimer:

This is a bastard game, and all rules are subject to change. You have been warned, so be vigilant or be screwed. I reserve the right to punish players whenever I want, however I want, and for any reason I deem necessary.

Gameplay:

1. You may not post Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind.
  2. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it. Players with roles allowing communication may only communicate outside the thread during times specified by their Role PM.
  3. Mafia games sometimes start with the Night phase. However, in order for all players to play at least one game day, this game will start with a Day phase. Communication outside the thread (if your role specifically allows it) is allowed until the game begins.
  4. The games at mafiascum.net typically do not have a posting requirement. As a general rule, however, you should aim for one post every 48 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death:

1. A simple majority of all living members must agree on one person for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down).
  2. Once you have reached a simple majority, no further unvoting will change someone’s fate.
  3. Please submit votes as:
    Vote: PlayerName
    . Votes will NOT be counted otherwise!
  4. Please submit vote revocations as either
    Unvote: PlayerName
    or
    Unvote
    If you do not unvote, your new vote will NOT be counted!

5. You may
    Vote: No Lynch
    - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a Lynch.
  6. Each Day phase will last no longer than
    4 weeks
    . Deadlines are subject to the Helios mechanic. At deadline, ½ the original number of votes will be required for a lynch to occur. In case of a tie, the person who first received the required number of votes will be lynched. If this number is not met, a No Lynch will occur.
  7. Each Night phase will last no longer than
    3 days
    , long enough to allow mafia to discuss strategy and choose who to kill. If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline, no choice will be made.
  8. Once a player is lynched, the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; the lynched player may not post during twilight but all other living players may continue to post.
  9. Once you are killed (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post, except for a brief “Bah!”-type post.

Miscellaneous:

1. Robust cryptographyand steganography are not allowed in my games. No invisible/small text is allowed, either.
    Additionally, blue text is not allowed, as that is the color I will be using to note mod comments if I have to edit player posts for any reason (rule-breaking, quote tags, etc).

2. Please play to the integrity of the game. If it's something that could be seen as a game-breaker (such as posting confirmable role PM information, explicitly quoting your role PM word-for-word, stating abilities word for word, posting screenshots, posting role PM pictures, mass-claiming UPick names, etc.), it's seen as a modkillable offense.
  3. Do not discuss the game with any players outside this thread, unless you are specifically given permission to do so.
  4. Do not post potentially game-relevant information (such as claims) during the pre-game phase.
  5. If you have an issue/problem with the game beyond anything related to the vote count, please PM me privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
  6. Questions/requests for the Mod may be posted in-thread.
    Please bold all requests so that I don’t miss them.

7. During each CHUCK NORRIS phase, every player must post one Chuck Norris joke that has not yet been posted in the game thread. Failure to do so will result in a roundhouse kick to the FACE.
  8. Terminology and answers to common questions can usually be found by a perusal of the
    Mafiascum.net Wiki
    . If you can't find the answer to a question, feel free to ask!
  9. Prods of missing players will be issued upon request or as I see fit. A player who has been prodded 3 times is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
  10. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread.
    Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.

The Golden Rule:

Please remember that this is a game, and your main objective is to have fun! Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game.

Deadline Mechanic:
Helios

The deadline mechanic, Helios, affects the length of each day, and the deadlines will change according to this mechanic. All players have been assigned a value between 3 and -3. Any time a player dies, the deadline for the day will be reduced by their value. Thus, some players will lengthen the deadline, whereas others will shorten it.

Sample Role PMs:

Each role pm contains the same main elements which comprise the important non-flavor details.

Townie Role PM wrote:Description of the role

Picture of the role

Rolename:
Mr. McTownie

Ability Name:
Towntacular

Restrictions: None

Alignment/Win Condition:
Town - Win when all anti-town factions are dead.

Partners:
None

QT:
None

All mafia groups have the innate ability to perform a factional kill, which can be assigned to any member of the mafia unless otherwise stated.

Mafia Role PM wrote:Description of the role

Picture of the role

Rolename:
Mr. Mafia

Ability Name:
Scumtacular

Restrictions: None

Alignment/Win Condition:
Mafia - Win when you control an irrevocable majority of the town.

Partners:
Mith, JEEP, and Kison

QT:
LINK

Narrator:

After the start of each day, the first player to volunteer
in-thread
to handle all vote counts for the day will receive a second vote that day. They will become my narrator, and all vote counts must use the following format:

Sample Vote Count, taken from Fall of the Matrix wrote:
Vote Count #1:

mozamis (3) - (HezLucky, Kison, MrBuddyLee)
vezokpiraka (3) - (SensFan, DeathNote, Surye)
DeathNote (3) - (AGar, LlamaFluff, Toon Fighter)

Primate (2) - (BrianMcQueso, creampuffeater)
ToonFighter (1) - (Amrun)
SensFan (1) - (Primate)

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch

Whenever a vote count is posted, the mod must be PMed so that he can make any necessary changes due to possible special voting mechanics. Once edited by the mod, future vote counts are to be based off the edited version. Vote counts must be made at least every 48 hours or every 3 pages, whichever comes first. However, the Narrator role does not have to make more than 1 VC every 12 hours. The 3 page limit still exists, but only if it takes more than a 12 hour period to get through those 3 pages.

If at any point the Narrator posts an incorrect vote count (not counting mod-influenced mechanics), fails to post a vote count on time, or fails to follow the mandatory formatting (including incrementing the vote count number), other players may pm the mod to point out their mistake. The first player to do so will take over the Narrator position for the rest of the day, gaining the extra vote that comes with it. However, if the Narrator makes a mistake and catches themselves, they can PM me explaining what the mistake was. If I receive such a PM from the Narrator before anyone else reports them by PM, they get to keep their job.

No player can serve as Narrator for two days in a row. If replaced as a Narrator, that player cannot hold the position again for the entirety of the game.

Other narrator notes:

- Vote counts increment sequentially by integers, starting with one. The sequence does not reset each day.
- Players must be ordered in decreasing sequence so that the player(s) with the most votes appears at the top in red, and the player(s) with the least votes are at the bottom.
- The vote count title must be size 150.
- All vote counts must be contained in separate posts. No other information may be included in that post.
- All post restrictions are lifted for official vote count posts. All other posts made by the Narrator must follow their PR, if they have one.
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:56 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Day 1 will start when at least 28 players have confirmed.
Permanent V/LA.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Furcolow »

/confirm that i am a
jelly donut
sucker
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by implosion »

/confirm that i am a sucker
:cry:
Paranoid Daycop
Paranoid Daycop
Goon
Paranoid Daycop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Paranoid Daycop »

/confirm that I am a sucker
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by T-Bone »

/I am a
cherry
SUCKER
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by projectmatt »

/confirm that i am a sucker*

*today is
not
opposite day
The Lich King
The Lich King
Townie
The Lich King
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by The Lich King »

"/confirm that I am a sucker."
Hydra between Ant_to_the_max and mb53
SleepyKrew: "How bout you go post in the game thread?"
Whiskers: "Wait, this isn't the game thread?"
>___>
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

To be clear: quack
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

mod
Does "no mod-provided info" include rolenames/claims/action results? Does this mean we can't breadcrumb?
Also, are Day and Active interchangeable and Night=Shenanigans?
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Friend »

/confirm that I am a sucker.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:34 pm

1) As long as you don't quote something directly, breadcrumbing is fine.
2) Yes.
Permanent V/LA.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Furcolow »

HI
FRIEND
SUCKER
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Furcolow »

STARSUCKERS INC
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Friend »

Yo furc.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Furcolow »

sup sucker
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

I'm going to go ahead and
claim
ignore the fact that Day 1 hasn't started yet and attempt to pull a vezokpiraka
. I'm a Nexus. Don't target me.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

icwutudidthar MoS
Paranoid Daycop
Paranoid Daycop
Goon
Paranoid Daycop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:17 pm

/SUCKER THAT I'M A CONFIRM!
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Bogre »

Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Paranoid Daycop
Paranoid Daycop
Goon
Paranoid Daycop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:20 pm

Constatation that my hydra buddy has outsped me ._.
CJMiller
CJMiller
he
Goon
CJMiller
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by CJMiller »

Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Friend »

Way to make us do the votecount work for you, MoS. You lazy bastard (pun intended)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”