Backup Mods wanted!

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1066 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:26 pm

Post by Aisa »

Hellooo! I'm looking for a backup mod for the pre-designed mini normal I want to mod. This would be my first time modding, so I think that having a backup mod would just be sensible. I may ask you to double check night action resolution and swoop in if anything major happens, but otherwise will try to make it as easy as possible for you.

We'd be an especially good match if you liked discussing moderation. If so, I can provide talk around moderation philosophy and little technicalities, as well as crackpot ideas and silly questions, but this is strictly optional. Grumpy PMs that go "Fiiine, I'll do it, but without the part where you ask me a question every 12 hours" gladly accepted.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:19 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 1066, Aisa wrote:Hellooo! I'm looking for a backup mod for the pre-designed mini normal I want to mod. This would be my first time modding, so I think that having a backup mod would just be sensible. I may ask you to double check night action resolution and swoop in if anything major happens, but otherwise will try to make it as easy as possible for you.

We'd be an especially good match if you liked discussing moderation. If so, I can provide talk around moderation philosophy and little technicalities, as well as crackpot ideas and silly questions, but this is strictly optional. Grumpy PMs that go "Fiiine, I'll do it, but without the part where you ask me a question every 12 hours" gladly accepted.
Ausuka has offered to be my backup. Thank you so much! <3
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #2) » Sun May 28, 2023 10:21 am

Post by Aisa »

Need a backup mod for a newbie game. There is some chance you may need to help cover for me on June 15th to 18th but otherwise won't need to do anything unless I siteflake.

:sparkles:
RH :D

Return to “Queue”