Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Kdub »

Upcoming mini theme:

Seinfeld Mafia

The game about nothing.

This will be a nightless 12-player mini with a Deep South mechanic. PM me if you wish to pre-in.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Kdub »

Kdub, Kise, and ReaperCharlie present...

Square Enix Mafia Gaiden: The Outsiders

This will be a 26-player large theme. It is strongly recommended that players have completed at least one theme game on MS before signing up. Familiarity with the source material may be useful, but is not required. This game will not have any cults or other roles that can alter alignment.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #2) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Kdub »

GOD'S IN HIS HEAVEN. ALL'S RIGHT WITH THE WORLD.

15 years ago, the Second Impact: half the world's population was wiped out. Now, the Angels have returned...

Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia

Mod:
Kdub
Setup Reviewers:
Andrius, Empking, Korashk, Papa Zito

This will be a Large Theme game for 23 players. It will draw material from both the original anime series, as well as the Rebuild of Evangelion movies. Flavor knowledge may be helpful, but is not required. Due to the complexity of this game, I am going to require players to have completed at least one large theme or two mini themes before signing up.

Warning:
This is a fairly ambitious setup and is going to contain some non-standard role interactions/mechanics and will generally be swingy. There will be things in this game that would be considered bastard (although I will never directly lie to the players). Despite that, I have spent a lot of effort on designing and balancing this game, and I think it has the potential to be a lot of fun. Pre-ins are being accepted via PM.
Last edited by Kdub on Fri May 27, 2011 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Kdub »

Video Game UPick Mafia

Mod:
Kdub
Setup reviewers/co-designers:
Faraday, Empking

This will be a large theme for 17 players. When you /in, you will PM me the name of any video game. You will be given a character from that game as a role. Your choice of game will not affect your alignment. I am requiring that players have completed at least one theme game on site. Pre-ins accepted via PM.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:10 am

Post by Kdub »

Reposting this...

Chrono Trigger Mafia Resurrection

Mod:
Kdub
Reviewers:
MagnaofIllusion, Magister Ludi

28-player Large Theme

This game will potentially have complicated role interactions and will feature a "time period" mechanic, where certain abilities can only be used in certain eras. I am going to require at least one completed Large Theme or two completed Mini Themes to play, although I am willing to make exceptions. This game will enter signups shortly after FF6 mafia ends. Pre-ins can be requested via pm.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by Kdub »

Open 464 - Apocalypse

Mod: Kdub

A new twist on the White Flag setup...

1 Odd-Night Goon Cop
1 Even-Night Goon Cop
8 Townies

1 Mafia Secretary
2 Mafia Goons

Goon cops only get guilty results on goons (duh), will get innocent results on the secretary and town players.

If the secretary dies, one of the goons dies with him. If both goons are still alive when the secretary is lynched, a lone goon will have to win the game by himself. If one or both goons are already dead, the secretary's lynch is an instant town win.

Before the start of D1, the three mafia will get to select which one of them will be the Secretary. Mafia will have full daytalk throughout the game.

Game is now taking signups in the Open Game List.
Last edited by Kdub on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Kdub »

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Mafia

21-player large theme

Mod:
Kdub
Reviewers:
Amrun, Antihero

Coming soon to the large theme queue. There will be some unique mechanics, but nothing too crazy. I am going to require that players have at least one theme game or one large game of on-site experience, although exceptions can be made. Hydras are tentatively allowed, unless there is sufficient opposition by other potential players or at my discretion.

Pre-ins are being accepted via PM.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Kdub »

Posting this for ArcAngel9 who is serving a temp ban. Please direct all pre-ins and inquiries to ArcAngel9, not myself.
ArcAngel9 wrote:
During the World War II (between 1939 to 1945), Germans threatened the British mainland. The British have declared a war against Germany in 1939. The British government has announced an immediate evacuation of city London. Mr and Mrs Pevensie had no choice except to send away their four children Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy Pevensie away to a country side until the war season is over. Professor Digory Kirke has given shelter to the Pevensie kids until their parents can afford to take them back to London. The professor has left these children under his housekeeper's custody and her name is Mrs Macready.

Macready has never been a fan of children so she never liked the Pevensies. She restricts them in many things, she has cut down their playing hours to 30 minutes and the only thing they get to do is sit in a corridor and talk to each other. Despite the Macready’s restrictions, the Pevensie children are curious to explore professor’s villa and end up in a hidden corridor that has a huge wardrobe.

It’s a talking wardrobe, the wardrobe promises the Pevensie children that it can take them into place where they can live their life happily in riches and they can play there as much as they want and they will be treated there as kings and queens. The Pevensie children couldn’t deny an offer like that and they walk into the wardrobe…

Want to know what happened with the Pevensie children??? Then get yourself into the wardrobe to find out… you could be one of them and much more..

We present you the best of the best from “The Chronicles of Narnia series” – “ The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe Mafia”

COMING VERY SOON

Game Series:
The Chronicles of Narnia Series
Game Name:
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Game Type:
Mini Theme
Number of players:
Mechanic:
No Bastard, Normal Setup
Flavor:
Characters taken from Movies and Books but the story related into this game is fictional
Moderator:
ArcAngel9
Back-up Mod:
Kdub
Reviewed by: Kdub and Chkflip

PRE-IN Yourself, Hydras are allowed, PM Mod directly
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Kdub »

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia

17 player Large Theme

The game will be based on both Knights of the Old Republic and Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. Flavor will be fairly light. Knowledge of the source material may be useful, but is not required.
I recommend that players have completed at least one large game or one theme game on site. Off-site experience will be considered, and exceptions can be made.
Hydras will be allowed at my discretion.
I reserve the right to exclude players from signups for any reason, or if there are substantial objections from other players.
Pre-ins are accepted via PM.

Return to “Queue”