Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #56 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Ythill »

Heh... I posted this in the mini theme queue but here's a copy for posterity.

Of Rogues and Curses

A gypsy-themed mafia game.

For generations, the ethnic clans of Slovakia have quietly competed for rugged tracts of land and scarce resources. Though there has never been a war between gypsies, the constant intrigue between the Ungrika and Servika peoples has forced many clans to return to the old ways, wandering the world in search of their fortunes. This is how you came to be in America…

Features
  • Mostly
    normal mechanics.
  • Intricately flavored, including flavor which may effect gameplay.
  • A few new and/or or heavily modified roles.
  • Automatic deadlines resulting in no lynch.
  • Tried and true activity rules that will set a strong pace.
  • No jesters, cults, or other bastardly twists.
Player Requirements
  • To play, you must have completed either one themed game or two non-open games without being force-replaced or modkilled for inactivity.
  • You may not play if your name is currently on my activity blacklist (these people know who they are).
  • For flavor reasons, this game will reverse the terms "night" and "day." If that is likley to confuse you, please don't sign up.
  • There is no need to send me proof of meeting the requirements. If I need it, I will ask you for it.
The set-up is currently being reviewed by Plum, Hoopla, and dramonic. It was designed to be swingy and to reward optimal role strategy from either team. I make no promises of balance, but you will definately be entertained.

I am accepting pre-ins as of this post. Please check my signature for updates.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG

Return to “Queue”