Large Theme Game List (Moderators) (Former)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Large Theme Game List (Moderators)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:17 am

Post by Kinetic »

List Mod: Kinetic

For more (or less) information than given below----> Click!

Themed Games

Themed games are played in the Theme Park forum. Games can be considered themed for 2 reasons: Because they have an obvious theme or because they have different game mechanics. Basically if your game has 13 or more players and it does not qualify as 'normal' it will be played here.

Getting ready to mod

Before requesting to start signups you need to do two things:
1. Get your game setup looked over and reviewed by someone who has experience in large theme game setups.
2. Find a qualified back-up or co-mod. (You cannot mod a large theme game on mafiascum without a co or back-up mod.)
NOTE:
To qualify to mod a large theme game both primary and co/back-up mods must have modded at least two games to successful completion on mafiascum with no history of modding problems.
If you are unsure whether you or your co or back-up mod are qualified, please PM the list mod (currently Kinetic). Please understand, backup mods must follow ALL of the requirements that the mod does, this INCLUDES limits on the amount of games they can mod. Because of this if a mod is already back up modding a LARGE game they are ineligible to backup another LARGE game until the previous game is finished except in extraordinary circumstances or exemption from the List Mod.

Posting your game request

If you're ready to start sign-ups make a post in this thread, and include at least the following information:
  • Your game name.

• The flavour text.
    - Add as much flavour text as you want.
  • The number of players.

• Your experience, if you haven't modded a large theme game before.
    - Please provide links to relevant threads so that the current List Mod can check to see if you're qualified to begin sign-ups. It will make his/her life much more easier.
  • The name of your qualified back-up or co-mod (Remember to list their experience as well).
    - A back-up or co-mod is a requirement, unless you are Dragon Phoenix.
  • Your current mafia modding commitments.
    Including back-up, co-modding, and being on a list waiting to mod.
  • Your back up mod's current mafia modding commitments.
    Including back-up, co-modding, and being on a list waiting to mod.
Sign-ups and Replacements:

If permission is granted for your game, you can start your own signup thread in the queue. From that time sign-ups are open. It would be appreciated if you could keep an up-to-date list of players and needed replacements in the first post of your thread, and keep your thread title updated. If you ever need replacements you can edit your topic title and bump your topic to the top if needed.

Mod Powers

As soon as your game is filled you can request mod powers for the Theme Park Forum by clicking on the Usergroups link at the top of this page and following these steps: Avtoritet --> join group, and the group mod will give you the powers to create a thread and moderate it.

Claiming an idea

You can post here and "claim" a game idea that you are working on. This does not mean that no-one else can run a game with this theme, but it is more about an honour system... i.e. we hope that someone else won't go and design a game with the same theme as one you are working on if they know that you are wanting to run that theme. If more than one person wants to run a particular theme they might decide to get together and collaborate on the game.

Guidelines

(Or, suggestions that are not mandatory.)

List of things that tend to piss the List Mod off

1. Posting anything in the thread that is not an application or related to an application.
1a. This is not a discussion thread, bring anything discussion related to another thread or PM.
1b. Claiming ideas or themes in the thread is fine, although my preferred method of receiving these is through PM. However as I have been rather busy otherwise I suggest doing both in case I miss the PM.

2. Acting as a mod in this thread. Kinetic is the current List Mod, he will deal with enforcing the rules as he sees fit at his discretion. You do not have to, nor does he want you to.

3. Leaving something out of your application. This makes the ListMod's job more difficult. Making the List Mod's job more difficult has two results: 1) Your game takes longer to approve and 2) The List Mod may skip your game for an application that is ready. If the queue is rather full, this may mean your game takes even longer to get started.
3a. If the List Mod informs you that something is missing from your application, he does indeed want you to fix it.
3b. Unless otherwise stated, the List Mod prefers you fix it in thread by either filing an addendum or editing your application. This promotes transparency and the List Mod enjoys transparency.

Golden Rule

The List Mod is as much the servant as the master of the queue.

The mission here is that we work best together, when we are aiming toward the same goal, and that is for everyone to enjoy their time here. This is not an adversarial system, and I do not want anyone to ever feel that it is.

More specifically, my job here is to be as efficient and helpful as possible, to make mods lives easier and facilitate players having fun. If there is anything I can do to achieve those overarching goals and it is in my power to do it, I will strive to do it. Below is merely the application of the general principal to specific factual situations, and if ever there is a choice between fun and a "rule" I will err on the side of fun unless there is a logical reason for the rule.

If you are a mod and...
1) you have an issue with a player in a game, please PM me with the player and the issue. I will always back you up. I'm here to help you run your game smoothly, and anything I can do to help I will.
2) have an issue with the game itself, please PM me ASAP. If it is something I can resolve, I will.
3) have to take a planned absence, please inform me as I can work with you and your back-up mod to make the transitions as smooth as possible to avoid interuption in the game.

If you are a backup mod and...
1) the mod flakes, post in the powers thread linked in this text and PM me ASAP with as much information as you can. All of the List Mods plus Flay and mith keep that thread bookmarked and if I am unavailable they can give you control of the thread to prevent delay or interruption of a game until I can personally deal with it. This situation is my first priority upon checking the site.

If you are a player and...
1) you have an issue with another player PM the mod in the game, and if you feel that the issue is egregious PM myself as well. Generally I will only get involved in certain issues (cheating, fraud, extreme site banning offenses) and will leave game decisions to the mod, but I enjoy being informed on situations that are arising and will work with mods if needed.
2) you have an issue with a mod, either before, during, or after a game, please PM me. If you have a comment/complaint/request I can keep your identity confidential, but the best way I can be informed is if you tell me. I do not have the ability to shadow every game and check on every mod, so PMing me that you had a good/great/bad/horrid mod is some of the best ways I can keep tabs on mods and I am very appreciative for these types of PMs. PLEASE do not post these types of things in a thread though (especially the Modding thread, see things that piss off the List Mod #1) as feelings can be hurt and then issues get clouded, but with this type of information we can remove egos from the equation and facilitate growth and maturity.
3) you have noticed that a mod has flaked, PM myself and the backup mod ASAP. This is the quickest combination to get the game running again.
Last edited by Flying Dutchman on Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:53 am

Post by Kinetic »

Claimed Ideas

In an effort to keep the queue clean please send any claims directly to be via PM and I will post them here.

Note: There is no formal time limit on claimed ideas; however, if you would also like to run a game based on a claimed idea your best bet is to PM myself or the claimant and discuss it with them.

His Dark Materials (ReaperCharlie, 7/29/10)
Internet Mafia (UncertainKitten, 8/2/10)
Sesame Street Large Theme (InHimShalliBe, 10/7/10)
Author Mafia (Untrod Tripod, 10/11/10)
The Brightest Day (Green Lantern) (ReaperCharlie, 1/9/11)
Warcraft Mafia (DemonHybrid, 1/8/11)
Fringe (noraaa, 8/24/11)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Kinetic, 8/24/11)
Katamari Damacy Mafia (Andycyca, 11/1/11)
Angry Beavers Mafia (Kublai Khan, 11/14/11)
Last edited by Flying Dutchman on Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:05 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Hey guys, just want to lay a minor claim down here. I'm still relatively new to the board and I need to jump through a lot of hoops before I can actually get to this point so the game itself won't take place for at least a couple of months. That being said the concept is based on Dexter, the Showtime TV Series. If no one has claimed this yet, then I'm going to work on it for something down the line.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:10 am

Post by Kinetic »

I'm currently preparing to run a Mini Theme and then a Large Theme after that.

I'm looking to back-up or co-mod something with someone in Large Theme to get prepared for the complexities and differences between the two before I go off on my own later.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:28 am

Post by Kinetic »

Alright, I'm currently preparing to run a Large game (25 players right now, but that might change as the theme develops).

Anyway, I know I'm not currently eligible, but I should be after the mini I'm almost running is finished.

I'd like to start working my way through the hoops so by the time I'm actually ready to run it I'll be able to.

Currently I'm hoping to start the game sometime around Feb-Mar 09.

Your game name
Wheel of Time Large Theme Game (25 players)
The flavour text

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, and Age long past, a wind rose...

Your experience, if you haven't modded a large game before.
Currently I do not meet this requirement.
Previous game modded: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7334
Open 64
Will be modding a mini soon that should allow me to meet the minimum requirements. Additionally I have played in about 10 games, and have replaced out only once due to a heavy school load and have never abandoned a game. I also have been on the site for over a year, and will have been on the site nearly two years by the time this game begins.
The name of your qualified back-up or co-mod.
DrippingGoofball has volunteered to Backup Mod, during the next couple of months I'll confer with her, and make sure she could run the game completely should the unlikely event occur where I disappear. If she is unable to back up mod I'll be sure to locate one before the game begins.
Your current mafia modding commitments.
Currently preparing to run a Mini that will be completed before this game is completed. I don't plan on running any other games while this one is running.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:44 am

Post by Kinetic »

WoT Mafia Mini has just ended with a Mafia win. As such I'm amending my application for Wot Mafia Large Theme.

I'm still tweaking the set up a bit, so it won't be ready to run for another week or two, but just giving you the heads up Talitha.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:34 am

Post by Kinetic »

WoT Mafia is ready to run. I finished tweaking it and I'm finally satisfied.

I suppose I could get someone to review it, if they are interested.

DGB said she'd be a back-up mod a little while back, but I'm unsure if she's still interested. I'll send her a PM, but otherwise I might need a new back-up mod.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:02 am

Post by Kinetic »

DGB is still willing to be the back up mod and she's looking over the set-up for anything major. I say its pretty much ready to go.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:06 am

Post by Kinetic »

Let me just repost this with updated information, lol

Your game name
Wheel of Time Large Theme Game (26 players)
The flavour text

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, and Age long past, a wind rose...

Your experience, if you haven't modded a large game before.

No Large games modded yet
Previous games modded:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7334
Open 64
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9984 Mini 713
The name of your qualified back-up or co-mod.
DrippingGoofball
Your current mafia modding commitments.
Back-up Mod for Tar's Mini 751: Suzumiya Haruhi Mafia
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:47 am

Post by Kinetic »

Talitha wrote:Haschel that's great, start signups when ready.

shaft.ed and kinetic, it's just a case of staggering the signups. Games look fine at first glance (but i've only briefly glanced, super busy this week).
Figured as much, take your time.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Umm, how do I make a game thread in Theme Park? I've been looking for a thread to ask for permissions, but I can't find one.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:45 am

Post by Kinetic »

WoT Mafia ends with a Mafia Win
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:11 am

Post by Kinetic »

/in to Mod a Wizard of Oz themed game. This game will NOT begin before GenCon (for some very special reasons).

More details as they come available, and I'll put a complete formal request in the next couple of days.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Placing a
claim
on Defense of the Ancients Mafia set to begin at the earliest in April.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Your game name.
Of Gods and Men

Original game based on some old world mythology.

Opening no earlier than
May 25, 2010

The flavour text. -
The gods are at war upon the earth and mankind is caught in the middle.

This game will have a complexity similar to Wheel of Time. Expect a little more polish on a similar experience. I may throw some Mind Screw mechanics in as well. You have been warned.

The number of players.
26+10
26 players will be required at the start, additionally up to 10 replacements may be added to the game.

Your experience, if you haven't modded a large theme game before.
Wheel of Time Mafia should be enough: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11259

The name of your qualified back-up or co-mod. - Currently none, however I'll have one by the time the game is ready.

Your current mafia modding commitments. Including back-up, co-modding, and being on a list waiting to mod.
None, and there will be none while running this game. I may play in a game or twot hough.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:28 am

Post by Kinetic »

Heylen will be backup nodding Of Gods and Men, shell post her credentials asap.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Kinetic »

Alright you maggots! There is a new Sheriff in town!

I'll be reviewing everything "soon" and will have updates to those of you waiting for the go ahead momentarily.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Kinetic »

Dram: Hey dram, your list looks good and everything seems to be set. Cross Edge Bastard Mod is good to start sign-ups at your convenience.

TSQ: I'm going to need those links when you get a chance to find them. Also, grab Porochaz's modding qualifications while you're at it.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Kinetic »

I'm going to start using something I do in modding games and claim the color "Bolded Blue" for myself. :D

I'm glad to help with anything you might need Kise. In other news everything checks out with your application, the Queue is yours.

Square Enix Mafia III: Stigmatic Opera is given the green light to start sign-ups at your convenience.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Kinetic »

Once you are given the go ahead to create the queue, you can make the game when it's full. You have mod powers.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Andrius wrote:
Andrius wrote:
We're looking for a Backup-Mod and some Setup Reviewers for the awesome setup we've designed.

If you are interested in helping in either form, please contact me or the joint-modding account titled Bilbo Baggins. (I will post from that account momentarily.)
I think that's it, for now.

*This has been a claim.*
So we don't need a
N0 sacrifice
back-up mod anymore; thanks to CallMeLiam. (In the event that his current Mini game is not over, Faraday has also volunteered to be
killed in the opening scene
backup, so we're covered.
OK, make sure to post links to the relative experience for the mods in question (Plum and CallMeLiam I believe). You will be "co-modding", so it says, but I assume Plum is running the show for the most part?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Kinetic »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Just a quick note to say that
it'd be cool if hasdfas (backup mod for both) was given mod powers in Gears of War mafia and Harry Potter mafia
(temporarily in one, whose mod is V/LA; permanently in the other, whose mod has flaked a bit =\ which is too bad). In one of the games, we've had a number of replacements recently (3 or 4) and it's very confusing trying to keep track of who's been replaced by whom, since the mod can't update the OP.

Thanks!
Yea, I'll look into it and take care of it.

If an issue like this comes up again in the future shoot me a PM as soon as there is an issue and I'll be able to handle things like this quicker. I'd like to try and leave this thread to primarily new game posts.

Edit: umm someone else beat me to it, lol. Just checked, thanks Mr Flay :).
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Kinetic »

I forgot to put that thread on my bookmarks. I'll keep an eye on it from now on. For normal mod things you should be set up normally, just pm me if the backup needs power or something like that or you have any other questions.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Kinetic »

animorpherv1 wrote:Hey Kinetic (or anyone else willing to oblige), would you like to review a Large Theme Game? Game Name is Super Smash Bros. Mafia.
Sure. Just PM it to me. Although my turn around time isn't stellar right now :p.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Hey SK, Queue slowness? Psh. Post up Zora's experience when you get a chance so I can review it.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Kinetic »

That would be fine. As a note to the queue I'll be VLA most of tomorrow and possibly all of Wed-Friday.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Kinetic »

So you know and understand Andrius, this game will very likely not count as site modding experience for you since you do not meet the pre-requisites to mod a Large Theme game (The authority to make that distinction is up to mith and the other List Mods in their own threads. I personally will not view it as required experience unless mith says otherwise).

As such, I cannot approve you as a "co-mod" and all that that title will entail. All responsibility for the game will be on the shoulders of Plum or in the event she is unable to do so, CallMeLiam or Faraday. If you are still interested in assisting and if Plum does not mind you helping, I'll allow it, but you are her responsibility.

I know Plum is on vacation right now, so I'll make sure to talk to her when she returns so that she understands this as well.

Other than that it the app looks good, and I'll give it a tentative approval while I wait to discuss some things with Plum.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:54 am

Post by Kinetic »

StrangerCoug's Quirkytown and SaintKerrigan's Choose Your Side: A Comedy of Whims are both green and good to start signups at their convenience.

Note to everyone: I've made the second post of the thread the "Status" post. All games that are active or queued will have a line there. I'll try to keep it up-to-date about weekly.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Kinetic »

Hey Reck, do you have a modding history on mykonian?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Kinetic »

Um. No. Anyone with an official title as "Mod" has to have the required experience. If you have glorified helpers, I don't care, but they have 0 responsibility for the game and I don't consider them actually part of the "Mod" team.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:11 am

Post by Kinetic »

Thanks Zora.

Reck's It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Mafia is green and good to start signups at your convenience.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Kinetic »

Should be good now Reck. If not its more than I can do.

Ani, who will have access to the Master Hand account besides yourself and dramonic?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Kinetic »

I'm more than a little concerned with Andrius spreading himself so much, with such little experience on the site. He is also "helping" Plum in the upcoming LotR mafia as well, and although he is not going to be considered a mod in that game or this one, if he were one, a co-mod at that, he wouldn't really be allowed to do what he is doing. I'm going to have to think about this a bit and get back to you.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Kinetic »

You have a pretty full boat on modding commitments so I hope you don't take on anything else, but otherwise everything looks good Ani.

Ani's Super Smash Bros. Mafia you're green and good to start signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Kinetic »

Alright Plum, give me a shout when you're ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Kinetic »

I think I'm going to make a claimed idea list in the near future and put it on the second page.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:54 am

Post by Kinetic »

Really. 3 games on the day before I move. I hate you all :P. If any of these games are urgent and need me to look at them before Wednesday shoot me a PM, otherwise I'll likely go over them then or tomorrow night.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:08 am

Post by Kinetic »

sykedoc's Phoenix Wright Mafia is good to go with Faraday as backup.

RedCoyote's Ladies Night is good to go.

Vi's Mafia on Holy Orders is good to go 8/16 (as per his request).

Mr. Flay's Succession Mafia is good to go 8/26 (as per his request).
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Kinetic »

You should be good now RC. Everyone else as well.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Updated that RC, also put a rudimentary claimed theme list at the bottom. Just PM me if you would like to claim a theme. At this time I'm going to try and keep the list as informal as possible, although if a dispute arises please bring it to me and we'll see if there is a way to work out a solution.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Kinetic »

I just tend to delete the post and then PM the person to keep the thread as clean as possible. No harm no foul.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by Kinetic »

With a great "lol" dramonic's Alphabet Mafia is approved and good to start signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Kinetic »

Guys, please leave this thread to QUEUE related posts only. This is NOT a General Discussion Board.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Kinetic »

Hey Reck, just need Starbuck's experience and you should be good. So just post that up so I can review it asap.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Alright Reck's Mad Mad Mad Mad Mind! you're good to start up signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Kinetic »

ummm... I had not given it final approval... -.-;;; That makes me very annoyed.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Kinetic »

What? No. Maybe... Shhhh. You're good SG, with you on helm and Tar on backup I don't even feel the need to check out what I'm sure is a reasonably expansive list of previous modding experience.

STRANGERCOUG'S WORST NIGHTMARE III: DREAMLAND CASTLE IS UNDER SIEGE is free to start signups yesterday.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Kinetic »

I'm not confused, just lazy, since I copy and paste what you write instead of re-writing it.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Magician's Mafia: The Hypnotists good to go. Just post your backup in here when it is decided.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Plum's Lord of the Rings Mafia is good to go. You're free to open signups at your own pleasure.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:44 am

Post by Kinetic »

Gorrad's Favorite Fictional Characters Mafia is good to start sign-ups. Welcome Back.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Kinetic »

SaintKerrigan's The Return to Liten is approved to start signups at your convenience.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Thanks RedCoyote. I do keep track, but generally about once every two weeks I just cruise the Theme Park and update my second post.

Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia is good to go start signups.

Gandalf, this isn't the right place to post that, as it has nothing to do the moderation of Theme Games. Please leave that to PM or general discussion threads.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Kinetic »

Thanks Flay! Sorry about that guys, knew both Reck and Dram had the powers and forgot you were running the game under a hydra.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:53 am

Post by Kinetic »

StrangerCoug's WORST NIGHTMARE IIIS: THE DUNGEON is good to start signups when you're ready.

Ok, SK.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:44 pm

Post by Kinetic »

bv310's Hydra Mafia is good to begin signups.

Also, two notes for everyone reading the queue. There has been a change in the sign up requirements. From now on you must also post your back-up mods current modding commitments with your Theme Game application. Second note is more an administrative note, post 2 has been updated, and there is a bit of a slowdown in the queue in recent days. Do not worry, I'm here and checking applications, just don't want to put more than two games into sign ups at a time. Your games will be approved with haste once the signups for previously approved games are complete.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Zachrulez's Zachtown is good to start signups at your convenience. Good luck on your first Large Theme.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Percy's Stars Aligned III is good to start signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:48 am

Post by Kinetic »

Haylen wrote:
@ Kinetic - If a mod has a co-mod, do they still need a backup mod?
Generally no, however it depends on the circumstances.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Kinetic »

RichardGHP wrote:Kinetic, how far in advance should one be claiming an idea?
"Claiming" is a very loose fiction that the site follows. Just because you claim an idea doesn't mean someone else is forbidden from using it, it is just in bad taste to do so without talking to the Claimant. You can claim whenever you like, and remove your claim whenever you like, and technically your claim is for an indefinite period of time. Though, in the interest of fairness I will begin removing unused claims one (1) year after they are initially claimed. I figure a reasonable amount of time has passed for the claimant to have made a good faith effort to work on the game, and if they cannot create something within a year I would assume nothing is going to be coming from this particular claim.

As for how far in advance to make your claim, the idea of claiming is to prevent someone from working on a game and not being able to run it because another game is very similar or using the same theme. I would suggest claiming around when you begin work creating the game so that everyone else is placed on notice that you are making such a game and they don't waste time making a similar game if they have a similar idea and so you don't waste time making the game just to have someone else finish a similar themed game before you run your game.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Kinetic »

CSL's Super Mario Brothers Mafia I: Invasion of Bowser's Castle is good to start signups pursuant to instructions sent via PM.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Hey Zwet. I'm pretty sure you're good, I just need to double check Starbuck's commitments and experience before I give you the go ahead. Also, if you haven't noticed the boards are having a couple issues, so its probably not a bad idea to hold the game from starting until they're fixed anyway. Anyway, get those up when you get a moment and we should be good.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:54 am

Post by Kinetic »

Sorry with the delay in approval, I wanted to make sure my review was as objective as possible. After a thorough review of everything, I've concluded that despite what could/might happen (perhaps influenced by my personal experience) that both Zwet and MafiaSSK meet the requirements to mod. Although I'm a bit skittish, especially with them backing each other up in this situation, I'm going to put my approval behind it. I really hope you two don't let me down :P.

Zwet's Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is approved to begin signups.
MafiaSSK's Random Mafia XXL is approved to begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Kinetic »

Note to all Theme Mods: I'll be reviewing the usergroup within the next week. If I mistakenly remove you and you still need mod powers please PM me of this fact. If you are running a game currently this should not effect you.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Kinetic »

bouncy.bouncy is good to start signups for MOSTLY MOUNTAINOUS
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Kinetic »

CES and Flameaxe's Consulmaker II: the Pyrrhic War is approved to begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Kinetic »

Either way, this is just for claiming Large Theme Ideas. We've had mini themes and large themes about the same... theme going on at the same time before.

And yes Flameaxe, a co-mod is considered a full mod for purposes of game limits. Both mods are jointly and severely liable for the ENTIRE game while co-modding, and are assumed to have 100% responsibility for it at all times while the game is running.

Technically a back-up mod has that responsibility as well, but as it is a conditional responsibility we will generally not consider back-up modding a game to take your slot unless you are backing up multiple games.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #67) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Kinetic »

The queue is all caught up right now (Yes I see you SpyreX, once there is an opening you'll be approved with haste), but I'm posting this to give everyone a heads up. I'm going into final examination period, and may not be able to check the boards as often as normal.

As such, there may be a slight delay between now and December 7th in application approvals. Do not worry, I have not disappeared and your game will get reviewed in due time even during this period.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (isolation #68) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Kinetic »

SpyreX's Pick Your Power 4: New Homes, Same Problems is good to start signups when it is ready.

Mod Group cleansing is complete for now. If I mistakenly removed you from the mod group shoot me a PM and I'll fix it.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by Kinetic »

AlmasterGM's DEFCON Mafia 2.0 is good to go start signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Kinetic »

kunk's Cyclic Experimentation Set x01. is good to start signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:29 am

Post by Kinetic »

DeathNote's A Convict's Revenge is good to start signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:54 am

Post by Kinetic »

danakillsu's Blackest Night Mafia is good for signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:13 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Parama's Multiple Personality Mafia is good to start signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Scott Brosius' Simpsons Mafia is good to start sign ups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Kinetic »

SnowBunny's Sorcerers in the Magic Order Academy Mafia II is good to start signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Vi wrote:There is a profound lack of Kinetic ITT.
Kinetic is here, but there are two threads open in Large Theme Queue. There actually is a QUEUE in the Large Theme Queue. I can't believe it either.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Andrius' Resurgence Mafia is good to start sign ups.
Vi's Mafia of the Chosen Ones may start sign ups as well
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Kinetic »

RedCoyote wrote:
Your game name:
Bomb Mafia
The flavor text:
Click here.
The number of players:
Your experience, if you haven't modded a large theme game before:
Previous Large Theme. My other games are listed in the wiki link below.
The name of your qualified back-up or co-mod:
bouncy.bouncy
Your current mafia modding commitments:
Modding Newbie 1024 -- Minimalist Mafia, supposed to be backing up SSK's Random Mafia XL (although zwet hasn't gotten back with me), and on no queues at the moment.
Your back up mod's current mafia modding commitments:
As far as I know, he has none.
Alright, you're currently on deck for the Large Theme Queue. Your last game went off without a hitch, and from what I can see everything looks good on here as well. You'll be approved as soon as a slot is open in the queue. Happy hunting! :)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:35 am

Post by Kinetic »

RedCoyote's Bomb Mafia may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Kinetic »

CallmeLiam's Cold War Mafia is good to start signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Kinetic »

LlamaFluff and Seraphim's New Designer Mafia is good to start signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Kise's Square Enix Mafia IV may start with sign ups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Zora's In the Court of the Gods is good to start signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Kinetic »

Locke Lamora's WW
E
Road to Wrestlemania is approved to begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #85) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:37 am

Post by Kinetic »

Faraday and Seacore's A Storm of Swords Mafia may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (isolation #86) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Jahudo's American Gods Mafia may begin when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Kinetic »

TBM's The Mafia with the Hydras is good to start signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Kinetic »

Reckamonic's World of Warcraft Mafia is good to start sign ups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #89) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Kinetic »

animorpherv1 wrote:
werewolf555 wrote:/in for WOW mafia
Thread title wrote:Large Theme Game List (
Moderators
)
Ani, this is not a community moderated thread. It does not require your input to tell someone else if they have done something wrong here, only mine. If I felt it was an issue, I'd have said something or deleted the post, but my lack of saying something does not mean that gives you the power to. Keep it out of my thread.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Kinetic »

There are less invasive ways to "help". This kind of "helping" does two things, in ostracizes people who either don't know or made an honest mistake and by doing it the way you did you made it seem like it was stupid not to know. A kind "this isn't the place for that" or better yet sending a PM would have been infinitely more subtle and actually helped the situation. Like I have said multiple times before, this is not a discussion thread. If you have an issue with someone or something in this thread you bring it to me and I will handle it. If you have an issue with my policy on this, PM me about it. Any further discussion on this subject in this thread will be deleted as not to clutter the thread.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Square Enix Mafia Gaiden: The Outsiders is good to start sign-ups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Kinetic »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:I'll make a more official looking post with logo/player requirements/pre-in instructions later on tonight if I remember.
I forgot to do this.

Hay Kinetic, think you could update the OPs? :)
Just make a new post. Its not a big deal where it is.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (isolation #93) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Post by Kinetic »

ReaperCharlie's Metropolis: Revisited may start signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #94) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Kinetic »

AGM's Choose Your Side: A Monument of Sins may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Farside's The Mafia Dating Game Show may begin signups when ready.
Battousai's Naruto Mafia: Chūnin Exams! may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Kinetic »

gandalf5166 wrote:
petroleumjelly wrote:Note to self that I plan on running
Double Dip Mafia
sometime in the near future. (The main mechanic is that everybody gets two votes, except you cannot use both votes on the same player.)
You realize that there's a game currently in signups with that same voting mechanic, right?
You realize this is not a discussion thread, right?

Take it to another thread or send it through a PM.

-Kinetic
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Kinetic »

Nikanor's (Cuttlefish) The Call of Cutthulhufish may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Kinetic »

jmj3000's Nintendo Mafia may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Kinetic »

Parama's Bloodbath in Camden may begin signups when ready.

Note: My workload is cranking up until about Mid-May. I will still check the site at least once a day and try to keep two games in the queue at all times. If there is a little lag, please forgive me. Thank you.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Kinetic »

Due to several complaints about inappropriate touching, outlandish behavior, and just plain rudeness Andrius is hereby banned from the Large Theme Queue indefinitely. This ruling is final.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Ok. I am totally not being ordered by mith to unban everyone. And I am totally not ending this now because he threatened me. And I was not told not to say anything about that. Everyone is unbanned because I said so.

Also, no discussion in this thread, or you're banned!

*grumble*
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #102) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:59 am

Post by Kinetic »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Now that everyone is unbanned, can I get my game approved?
:wink:
<3 Kinetic
No.

:D.

PJ's Double Dip Mafia is approved to begin signups.
Empking's Speed Cthulhu Mafia is approved to begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #103) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Kinetic »

Andrius's Battle for Olympus may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Kinetic »

MoS's The Fall of the Matrix is free to begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Kinetic »

jasonT1981's Superhero revolution may start signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #106) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Kinetic »

chesskid3 wrote:If I have a newbie and a mini normal is that enough experience to in to mod?
Nikanor wrote:Newbies don't count toward modding experience.
Nikanor is correct, modding newbie games do not count toward modding requirements. The full requirements are posted here, and newbie game exclusion is listed under the Newbie Game Requirements heading. CK3 and anyone else that has modding questions, if you wouldn't mind sending such questions via PM in the future to avoid cluttering the thread I would appreciate it.

Kinetic
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:32 am

Post by Kinetic »

STRANGERCOUG'S FAVORITE ROLES RETURN may begin signups..... NOW! No wait,... NOW!
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (isolation #108) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Vi's Mafia MetaMafia is free to begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Kinetic »

Patrick's Speed Mafia may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (isolation #110) » Tue May 03, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Kinetic »

Dramonic's Directional Mafia is good to go!
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (isolation #111) » Sun May 08, 2011 2:29 am

Post by Kinetic »

Slaxx's 00s Band Mafia may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #112) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Kinetic »

Faraday wrote:Claiming:

Breaking Dawn: The super awesome final battle extravaganza you never got to see in the book but will see in a mafia game!
(working title)

No.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #113) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Kinetic »

Snow_Bunny's Wizards at the Sorcerers' Den may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #114) » Wed May 11, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Kinetic »

/facepalm
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (isolation #115) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Empking's Return to Gambits may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (isolation #116) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Mr. Flay's Succession Mafia II: River Quay War may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #117) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Dynasty Warriors Mafia is a GOGO
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #118) » Sat May 21, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Kinetic »

Kise's Square Enix Mafia VI is good to start signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (isolation #119) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Kinetic »

LlamaFluff's Into Africa may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #120) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:19 am

Post by Kinetic »

Ooba's Test of Faith Mafia may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Flameaxe's BBM's Werevolves may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (isolation #122) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Kinetic »

petroleumjelly wrote:Now that my life is somewhat less hectic and I feel like I can check 'scum at least once a day, I would like to put myself back on the list to mod
Double Dip Mafia
. I am in no rush, though.

Good because this queue is in no rush either.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Kinetic »

AGM's DEFCON Mafia 3.0. may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #124) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Kinetic »

There have been some recent issues with games being unprepared to run when they've hit the top of the queue for multiple matters. I'm speaking with the individuals about those issues personally and I'm not going to repeat any of them here.

That being said, I want to reiterate that despite there being a waiting period for the Large Theme queue and this not being usual, your game is STILL expected to be able to run the day you place your application in this thread. Placing your game in this thread un-ready with the hope that you'll be prepared by the time your slot comes up is unacceptable in most cases. I am a bit more lenient if the game is going through the final review process with your reviewers and that is your only hurdle left, but the game should be virtually completely ready, the backup or co-mods should be locked up and certain, relevant experience should be linked to for quick review, and EVERY part of the application should be filled out and answered.

Each is there to expedite the process and if you fail to fill them out you are slowing down both the review process, and wasting my time, your time, and everyone else's time who is also waiting for their game to start.

A queue sometimes is unavoidable, but placing an unprepared game into the Large Theme queue is always unacceptable and it only lengthens and exasperates the queue for everyone involved. By the time you get to Large Theme I expect you to know and understand the site rules. You've modded at least two games by the time you get here and I know for many this is the game you've wanted to run since you've started to mod. Don't screw it up by being unprepared and making me have to ask for things that should have been already in your application.

This is not directed at any particular person, this is an issue I've been noticing slowly start to creep up, and I want to put my foot down and prevent it from becoming a major problem. If you have any questions, comments, please don't take up space in this thread and PM them to me so I can explain further or answer any questions you may have. I'm not angry at anyone, and I understand that sometimes these mistakes are unavoidable, I'm just trying to make everyone aware and to implore you so that careless mistakes are avoided.

Thank you.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (isolation #125) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:37 am

Post by Kinetic »

Kdub's Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia may begin sign-ups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #126) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Kinetic »

DH's Mortal Kombat mafia may begin signups.

PJ's Double Dip Mafia may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (isolation #127) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Vi wrote:Kinetic, could you keep a semi-updated post near the beginning of the thread showing what the queue looks like?

esuriospiritus - Mass Effect Mafia (14) (needs backup mod)
Seraphim - Mystery Box Mafia (25)
ReaperCharlie - Harry Potter and the Wizarding War (43) -
available in July

Kdub - Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia (23) -
taking signups

danakillsu - Brightest Day Mafia, Part 1 (23)
Slaxx - Any Band U-Pick (20)
petroleumjelly - Double Dip Mafia (16) -
taking signups

jasonT1981 - TV show character mafia (25)
Vi - Mafia Invictus (19)
mykonian - Flash Mafia 3 (14)
Scott Brosius - Toy Story Mafia (24)
animorpherv1 - The Sims 3 Mafia (21)
dramonic - Atomic Mafia (26)
^^^^is what I got; subtract the setups you said weren't ready.

Ongoing games are here.

Short Answer: No. Long Answer: The list I would have would be very mean and subject to changed based on my whim/how prepared your app is. That is the sort of thing I prefer to keep between myself and the mods.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #128) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Kinetic »

esuriospiritus's Mass Effect Mafia may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #129) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Seraphim's Mystery Box Mafia may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #130) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Kinetic »

dannakillsu's Brightest
Day
Mafia may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (isolation #131) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Kinetic »

Slaxx's Any Band U-Pick may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (isolation #132) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Kinetic »

jason's TV show character mafia may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (isolation #133) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Kinetic »

Vi's Mafia for a Lost Generation: Mafia Invictus may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (isolation #134) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Kinetic »

Vi wrote:
Prologues to Bible Mafia: The Book of Shott-: An Open and 1.5 Newbies
Newbie games don't count as experience.

This.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (isolation #135) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Kinetic »

mykonian's Flash Mafia 3 may begin signups.
Scott Brosius's Toy Story Mafia maybe begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #136) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Ani's The Sims 3 Mafia! may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #137) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Dramonic's Atomic Mafia may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #138) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:42 am

Post by Kinetic »

DemonHybrid's Mortal Kombat Mafia may begins signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #139) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:50 am

Post by Kinetic »

What Vi said. I'm not going to encourage discussion about it in this thread (i.e. continue discussion in another thread or via PMs) but there are a LOT of Large Themes going down lately. It is VERY rare to have a queue in this thread (I saw at most 3-4 prepping at a time before I took over the thread), and we've had one for the better part of 4-5 months now. It
looks
to be slowing down, and I think we're catching up, but there are still a LOT of games.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (isolation #140) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Faraday's Upick: Scummers Edition may begin signups.

Tar's Mind Screw Mafia cannot begin sign ups yet, but he will likely be approved by Friday. This is sort of a warning for all interested. :)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (isolation #141) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Kinetic »

Tar is green for Mind Screw. May god help us all.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (isolation #142) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Kinetic »

I thought Tar had mod powers, but I added him as well because I might have removed him in the past without remembering. I never did check if he was on the list though before I re-added him, so he may very well have been there all along.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (isolation #143) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:47 am

Post by Kinetic »

farside22's The Mafia Dating Game Show 2 may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (isolation #144) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Prozac's Basic Theme 3 may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (isolation #145) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:26 am

Post by Kinetic »

Bowser's The Defense of Yoshi's Island (Super Mario Brothers Mafia II) may begin signups.
Porochaz's game is on hold for now (will reenter the queue at the front when he gets his computer back).

Edit:
Just to get it out of the way, yes its my birthday, thank you for all of the well wishes via PM or in games, but please don't clog this thread with them. Thank you. :)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (isolation #146) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Kinetic »

Kinetic wrote:
Prozac's Basic Theme 3 may begin signups.

This.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #147) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Kinetic »

zoraster wrote:Hey, Kin. Any chance we can get a list of the queue on the front page? (or update the current one).

I've stated before, because of the way this queue works such a list wouldn't work.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (isolation #148) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Kinetic »

Andrius's Encore Mafia: Moderator Mayhem may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (isolation #149) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Kinetic »

MoS's Bastardmind of Sin may begin signups.
Zoraster's Strategy Mafia may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (isolation #150) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Kinetic »

shaft.ed's Kids in the Hall Mafia may begin signups when ready.

Global Announcement: I plan on pruning the mod thread in the coming weeks. If you are not currently running a game, but have a reason to keep your name in the mod list, please PM me.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (isolation #151) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Empking's Dayless Mafia may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (isolation #152) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Kinetic »

Reck's Modern Family Mafia may begin signups.
Plum's The Children of Húrin Mafia may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (isolation #153) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Nikanor's Call of Cathulhu may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (isolation #154) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Kinetic »

I'm currently on a short break. As there are only two games in the queue, I'm sure when I get back they'll both enter undisturbed. Until then, thank you for your patience. I anticipate having reliable computer access Monday sometime.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (isolation #155) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Kinetic »

Wrath's Imperial Intrigue Mafia and;
Kdub's Video Game UPick Mafia may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #156) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Amrun is hereby banned from using MS Paint in ANY way in a Large Theme Game for disturbing the peace of the List Mod.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (isolation #157) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Yea, it is. Ok, no more disturbing the queue. :P
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (isolation #158) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Empking's AdjectivePick Mafia may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (isolation #159) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Kinetic »

In post 2154, Max wrote:Kinetic. Can I claim the first of October as a date to start my game? If I can't I'll put up my application the week before. If I can I'll put it up tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

I can't guarantee a game to start on an exact date, but if you put it up now I can have it pre-approved to be ready as close to that date as possible.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (isolation #160) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Kinetic »

SypreX's Pick Your Power 5: Democracy Hoo may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (isolation #161) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Magua's Secret Society Mafia may begins signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #162) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Dram's Bastard: Sanity Not Included may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (isolation #163) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Slaxx's Flame Warriors U-Pick may begin signups.
Jason's TV show character UPick may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (isolation #164) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:30 am

Post by Kinetic »

Max's The Aftermath may begin signups.
Nexus's Artemis Fowl Mafia may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (isolation #165) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Kinetic »

Amrun's Driving Mafia may begin signups. May god help us all.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (isolation #166) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Kinetic »

kunkstar's Cyclic Experimentation Set x02 may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (isolation #167) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Apologies. Life kept me away from the site the last few days. Hope I'm not behind, will catch up tomorrow if there is any housekeeping needed.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (isolation #168) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:36 am

Post by Kinetic »

Zora's Animal Rescue: petsPick; and,
PJ's Double Dip II may begin sign-ups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (isolation #169) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Kinetic »

Faraday/Seacore's A Feast for Crows Mafia may begin signups when ready.
Reck's Batman: Arkham City Mafia may begin signups when ready.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (isolation #170) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 2196, Faraday wrote:Faraday/Seacore!! :P AND yep. okay.

Thread will go up later, when I finish watching The Walking Dead

That's totally what I said :).
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (isolation #171) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Kinetic »

May God (Mr. Flay) help us all. Prepare, Prepare, the game has arrived.
Mr. Flay's War in Heaven III may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (isolation #172) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Kinetic »

Only one claim at a times guys. This is an honor system, and it isn't nice to guard multiple themes. The claim system is meant for games you are
currently making
and want to warn others that the theme is upcoming.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (isolation #173) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Magna's FFVI Mafia may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (isolation #174) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:06 am

Post by Kinetic »

Whoa Whoa Whoa. This is not a discussion thread. Take it somewhere else. If your post was deleted, it means it wasn't supposed to be here.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (isolation #175) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Had to delete several more off-topic posts. Just a reminder guys, this thread is not a discussion thread. Unless you are posting an application for a Large Theme, or perhaps a claim (although I would prefer those PMed as well), please send any/all questions via PM to myself. If someone mistakenly posts in this thread, I will get to it and delete their post to clean up the thread. In the mean time, you're welcome to PM the player/mod who made the mistaken post with the answer, but please do not respond in the thread. It just creates more work.

Thanks!
-Kinetic
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (isolation #176) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Kinetic »

Kise's Capcom Crossover may begin signups.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (isolation #177) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Kinetic »

It's that time of year again, gentlemen and ladies, where I will be going into Exam Crunch mode. Right now the queue is all caught up, and I don't anticipate a flood of games; however, I will be very limited in my access until December 13th. I will still try very hard to keep everything up to date and visit the thread at least once a day, but if I miss a day or two, please forgive me. Thank you immensely for your patience, and hopefully this is just extra cautionary and does not actually disrupt anything.

Kinetic
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (isolation #178) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Kinetic »

Matias's Red Dead Redemption Mafia may begin sign-ups when ready.

Return to “Completed Signups”