Large Theme Game List (Moderators) (Former)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:57 am

Post by the silent speaker »

It might be a good idea to put the claim idea list from the last thread into this one too. I was on that for Simpsons Mafia, and then Stewie came up with one independently of me, plus there were some others. The shelved ideas probably don't need to be transferred, but the others, Mafiascum mafia for instance, maybe if you ping the prospective mods and ask how close they are to running their games... (for the record, my Simpsons game is just about all shinied up and waiting for, besides a stamp of modly approval, an opening in the roster of games I'm playing -- I don't think I can manage to play three or four games
and
mod one, not and expect to do a decent job of either -- and for Night Stalker (lined up as comod) to get a functioning computer. I've got at least one role which is to my knowledge a completely new idea that I haven't seen anywhere yet, which surprises me because it's really a simple logical extension of some roles that are quite common. Also, Stonecutters!)
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:25 pm

I'm close enough to ready for Simpsons Mafia that I'd like to start signups. Who do I have to secretly assassinate so that all the paperwork will be arranged and pretty?
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:08 am

:D
Seriously, though. I assume I have to send someone my setup and have it approved, and/or something. What is the proper protocol?
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:13 am

If permission is granted for your game,
the List Mod will give you a thread or you can start one yourself.
This is what I mean. What needs to get done for me to get permission?

Basically I want to run a Simpsons themed game suitable for 25 people (can go up to 31 if there's enough interest to warrant it); I've modded Brunchmaf X but no games on Mafiascum itself. Night Stalker will be comodding, but I expect to be the main mod. I don't know what modding experience NS has, if any.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:40 pm

Hey, don't everybody answer at once.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:15 am

Oh. Thanks for clearing that up, and Nanook for providing the link too.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:14 pm

Last week I clicked on the Avtoritet link to join, and ever since then when I check it says, "Your membership in this group is pending." I'd like to know what it's pending on.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:01 am

For what it's worth, Simpsons Mafia (on the largish side but not insane at 31) was a replacement nightmare. Twenty people dropped out. TWENTY.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:15 am

I wouldve loved to do a series of games, one for each book.
Wait. Could I do that with the Harry Potter books?
You'll have to get in line. I'm waiting on Phoebus Phoedback myself.

Return to “Completed Signups”