Mini Theme List (OLD)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:07 am

Post by LimMePls »

/in to mod:

There Goes the Neighborhood

Mod: LynchMePls
Co/Backup-Mod: ReaperCharlie
Setup Review: Kdub, Tarballs

This neighborhood has always been such a nice place to live. Everyone knows each others names, the children all play together, and the community really watches out for one another. Unfortunately, rumor has it that a gang of drug traffickers have setup shop in some of the houses, and are using your quiet corner of the world as a stop in their drug running operations. It is up to you and your fellow citizens to stop this nefarious threat before it destroys the wonderful community you have built.

This game has the following special rules:

E1) At the start of the game, the player list will be shuffled by a random list sorter (via random.org).
E2) Each player will have a night-talk-only QT with the player above them and the player below them. This will "wrap" around the top and bottom of the list (ex. Player 1 and Player 13 will have a QT).
E3) Whenever a player dies, his QTs will be closed. 1 new QT will be created, linking the players on each side of the dead player. (ex. Player 4 is lynched. The QTs for Player's 3-4 and 4-5 will be closed. A new QT will be opened for players 3-5.)
E4) Because this game is based heavily on quicktopics, there will be a 48 hour N0. The purpose for this time will be to use the quicktopics. No other powers/kills will be allowed on N0 (unless the role specifically says otherwise).
E5) The mafia faction(s) will have there own night-talk QT(s).
E6) Because a lot of action for this game will be occuring in the quicktopics, all quicktopics will be made public at the end of the game. If you don't want something you write to be public, don't write it!

Expect special/unique roles which will make use of the "neighbors" mechanic.

There are currently 2/6 pre-ins.

Mod experience here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 83&start=0
Thanks!
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:05 am

Post by LimMePls »

/in Ozzy and Millie.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:00 am

Post by LimMePls »

oh man, if I hadn't replaced into a mini I'd so in for x-files now.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:23 am

Post by LimMePls »

/in Sherlock Holmes.

But only if I'm Holmes. Ok, fine, or Watson. But that's it!

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:52 am

Post by LimMePls »

Zodiark13 wrote:Theres nothing wrong with it, thats why I'm so confused as to why it's not filling up. Maybe Eden of the East is too niche for MS.net?
This. I just don't think people know the theme. I don't think you should take it personally Zodiark.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:30 am

Post by LimMePls »

/out Sherlock Holmes

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:02 am

Post by LimMePls »

farside22 wrote:/confirm pre-in
MOI wrote:/confirm Pre-in to Metropolis.
Oh all right!

/in M:R

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:07 am

Post by LimMePls »

ReaperCharlie wrote:One more spot.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:51 am

Post by LimMePls »

Can we stop spamming the queue with needless banter? KTHXBAI!

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:14 am

Post by LimMePls »

Fate wrote:6.5=7

Factrz
I asked this question in a thread in MD when they moved the count to 13, and Flay was clear that "up to 50%" implied that "over 50%" was no good and since 7 is clearly "over 50%", 6 was the max.

If Fate has received a different official response, I'd love to hear it, but until then I'd go with 6.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:44 am

Post by LimMePls »

With my game almost in signups, I figured I'd go ahead and post this.

There Goes the Neighborhood

Mod: LynchMePls
Backup-Mod: ReaperCharlie
Setup Review: Kdub, Tarballs

This neighborhood has always been such a nice place to live. Everyone knows each others names, the children all play together, and the community really watches out for one another. Unfortunately, rumor has it that a gang of drug traffickers have setup shop in some of the houses, and are using your quiet corner of the world as a stop in their drug running operations. It is up to you and your fellow citizens to stop this nefarious threat before it destroys the wonderful community you have built.

This game has the following special rules:

Special Notes for This Setup

E1) All end of day scenes will be "arrested" instead of "lynched". This is for flavor only. "Arrested" will, for all purposes, function exactly like "lynched" would in a game in the Normal queue.
E2) At the start of the game, the player list will be shuffled by a random list sorter (via random.org).
E3) Each player will have a night-talk-only QT with the player above them and the player below them. This will "wrap" around the top and bottom of the list (ex. Player 1 and Player 13 will have a QT). Please remember that you may not quote communications from any QT. Paraphrasing is fine.
E4) Whenever a player dies, his QTs will be closed. 1 new QT will be created, linking the players on each side of the dead player. (ex. Player 4 is lynched. The QTs for Player's 3-4 and 4-5 will be closed. A new QT will be opened for players 3-5.)
E5) Because this game is based heavily on quicktopics, there will be a 48 hour N0. The purpose for this time will be to use the quicktopics. No other powers/kills will be allowed on N0 (unless the role specifically says otherwise).
E6) The mafia faction(s) will have their own night-talk QT.
E7) Because a lot of action for this game will be occuring in the quicktopics, all quicktopics will be made public at the end of the game. If you don't want something you write to be public, don't write it!
E8) All night actions will be resolved using Natural Action Resolution.
E9) If there is a conflict between the rules and what is written in a player's role PM, the role takes precedence.
E10) Players with multiple choices for night actions may only perform one action per night unless otherwise stated in the role PM. Factional kills are an exception to this rule.
E11) Non-investigative roles with an active ability will not be told if their action was successful or not. Investigative roles will be told that they "were unable to determine..." if their action was unsuccessful.
E12) Flavor text in Role PMs do not contain any information about the setup beyond a player's own alignment and role unless it is explicitly stated that it pertains to the game. Flavor text in vote counts and mod scenes do not contain any information about the setup and are meant solely for entertainment value.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:13 am

Post by LimMePls »

TGtN has 3 Pre-in
Powerrox93
Packbat
AurorusVox

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #12) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:27 am

Post by LimMePls »

/ultra-confirm my Dexter Season 2 pre-in.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4109 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by LimMePls »

I was nearing the top of the queue as well, was just behind DarthYoshi, and I believe it was around 7 or so from the top of the queue. Not sure if I have to re-in, or what. If so, consider this my /in to mod.

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Signups”