Mini Theme List (OLD)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Wraith »

I'll /in Walking Dead
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Wraith »

/in Sherlock
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Wraith »

/in Comm Breakdown. Forgive me if I link games older than three months.

LOTR Mafia
Gorrad's Favorite Fictional Characters Mafia
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II
Stars Aligned III (ongoing)
Return to Liten
Mutiny on the High Seas Mafia
Simpsons Mafia (ongoing)
Walking Dead Mafia (ongoing)
SSK's Random Mafia XL (Note: THis is the only game I've ever replaced out of, which I did early on due to overloading. I don't remember if zwet (SSK flaked as mod) recorded me as replacing out or not because my replacing was very much delayed due to modding issues)

I'm dead in all ongoing games and am awaiting Sherlock Holmes mafia to begin.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:36 am

Post by Wraith »

My Mini Normal finally finished. /in to mod
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Wraith »

Twistedspoon wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
now taking sign-ups: Wraith's A Gentleman's Game of Guile, Subterfuge, and Intrigue
what's the premise?
Damn, this moment's a bad time. I'll post the flavoriffic summary as soon as I get home after 10.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Wraith »

Greetings, good sirs and fair ladies! You are hereby invited to the Exclusive Lodge for Extraordinary Gentlemen, where we are hosting our 36th Annual Gentlemen's Gathering. Here at the Lodge, we take pride in keeping our social circle exclusive to the select few who meet our high standards of class and elegance. Nevertheless, there are times when our invitations fall into the wrong hands, and drastic action is required to rid one's company of vile rogues and verminous rapscallions. Therefore, keep your minds vigilant and your eyes sharp - there's villainy afoot, and it must be purged. It will be...

A Gentleman's Game of Guile, Subterfuge, and Intrigue
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Wraith »

RedCoyote wrote:Exquisite, I say, exquisite! Dear Wraith, perchance you'll indulge us on some of the finer points of your fair parlor game, hm?
I dare say it will be an extravagent occasion. Thirteen of our most distinguished guests shall indulge themselves in the finest delicacies found the world over while sharing the rich histories of their lush family trees. The gentlemen's sports of Polo and Croquet will also be available in addition to classic demonstrations of dueling. However, the staff of the Exclusive Lodge is unsure as to whether guests should be required to be fluent in speaking the King's, or to allow use of the vernacular. Input from our guests in this regard is more than welcome.

Unfortunately, further disclosure as to the nature of our guest list is priveleged information. One will have to discover the occupations and affiliations of his peers through conversation.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:51 am

Post by Wraith »

I have to study for an exam all day today, so Gentleman's Game will not begin until tomorrow
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #8) » Sat May 14, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Wraith »

I need replacements for kr0b, Apokalyptika, and Caboose in A Gentleman's Game
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (isolation #9) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Wraith »

Since I'm not getting anything from the replacement queue:

Gentleman's Game needs a replacement for DemonHybrid. D2, 22 pages.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3146 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Wraith »

Confirm pre-/in PA Mafia
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3472 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Wraith »

I'll /in to mod. Was just struck by an idea. It's a Zombie Apocalypse-themed UPick and that's all I want to say for now.

That queue is long, so hopefully several of my obligations will be completed by the time I reach the top.
Show

Return to “Completed Signups”