Large Theme Game List (Moderators) (Former)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Plum »

Your game name:
Lay of Leithian Mafia

The flavour text:
The tale of Beren and Lúthien from J. R. R. Tolkien's
The Silmarillion
. The game involves a Revival mechanic availible to only some roles, and a universal mechanic, to be further explained, involving possession of a Silmaril.

The number of players:

Your experience, if you haven't modded a large theme game before:

Open 123 - Vengeful Mafia
Mafia 101 - Mafia Dodgeball

The name of your qualified back-up or co-mod:
LlamaFluff

EDIT:

Mini 727, Mini 781 (took over for normal mod), Mini 786, Mini 857, Large 106

Your current mafia modding commitments:
In Queue to run a Mini Theme either starting at the beginning of June or at the beginning of August. The game I'm applying to run in this post is anticipated to finish before or slightly after (should I be very unlucky) the beginning of July.
Last edited by Plum on Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Plum »

Kinetic wrote:
So you know and understand Andrius, this game will very likely not count as site modding experience for you since you do not meet the pre-requisites to mod a Large Theme game (The authority to make that distinction is up to mith and the other List Mods in their own threads. I personally will not view it as required experience unless mith says otherwise).

As such, I cannot approve you as a "co-mod" and all that that title will entail. All responsibility for the game will be on the shoulders of Plum or in the event she is unable to do so, CallMeLiam or Faraday. If you are still interested in assisting and if Plum does not mind you helping, I'll allow it, but you are her responsibility.

I know Plum is on vacation right now, so I'll make sure to talk to her when she returns so that she understands this as well.

Other than that it the app looks good, and I'll give it a tentative approval while I wait to discuss some things with Plum.
All right, I'm back in action. Just to recap and make sure we're both on the same page, I know that I'm in charge and that when it comes down to it, the game is entirely my responsibility (which will fall to the official backups if for some reason I can't discharge my duties - something I don't think will be likely). Andrius wants to write flavor, which is fine with me and I don't think among the fundamentals of the game which I need to do directly (though obviously I'd skim it for anything which would inappropriately expose game-related flavor or mechanics, and I'd give special attention to making sure flips and such are posted properly when included after flavor scenes. Role resolution will be entirely mine (though if I'm tired I might send it off to him and/or a backup just to check for any stupid late-night errors - doubt it would come to that, though). Votecount responsibilities are basically mine, though if I'm running late I might ask Andrius to throw one in - I don't think that would be inappropriate. Modkilling and other Moderator descisions which are not purely objective will be decided by me alone. Andrius may bring up points, but it'll be up to me to consider stuff and my word will be law. Replacements, any prods, sending Role PMs, &c. will be all me. And yeah, I'll be keeping an eye on things I delegate to Andrius in general. He's not a co-Mod; he'll be more of an assistant-Mod.

I still need to check over the new batch of Role PMs Andrius wrote up while I was away, check them against reviewer comments and perhaps get it checked over another time or two for holes and balance and stuff which I wouldn't eant to resolve during the game without a plan beforehand. But I should be ready to start signups within the week.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Plum »

Kinetic wrote:
Alright Plum, give me a shout when you're ready.
I will.

(I totally intended that to be a PM. Whoops. Well, no harm done)
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Plum »

Well, I'm pretty sure I just wanted to copy Kinetic's post as a quote to put on the front end of the PM and then just forgot the middle step of actually copying it into a PM form, so.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Plum »

We're really sorry - but on the plus side the game ought to be super-balanced! And it really is almost done. Almost.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Plum »

ListMod, re me acting as Backup Mod for Parama's game: No current Modding commitments; about a 50-50 chance of applying to run a Large Theme sometime soon.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Plum »

- Prospective players, all the information you need is in the link and I've stuck to the basic application for the following:
  • Twenty-four (24) players.
  • Moderator experience - Lay of Leithian Mafia (run via the alternate account Míriel Therindë), The Lord of the Rings Mafia (run via the alternate account Bilbo Baggins with unofficial co-Mod Andrius), Encore Mafia, a Mini Theme.
  • Vi
    has graciously agreed to be my backup Moderator.
  • No Modding commitments currently.
  • Vi's Modding commitments - Backing up Patrick's Large Theme, is in the Mini Theme Queue.

Return to “Completed Signups”