dance games

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

On top of that it's like -50% EV
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I think the amount of leaves matters more than than who the IC pairs with, and the tiny sample size shows a slight skew of if you leave, scum will win, with Midsummer Night being anamolous.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

Aside from balance, the setup has major issues with how meta plays into it. Apparently from what I skimmed Croag got left out in gay dance, she's a very new player on site. I'm sure that it didn't have totally zero to do with her play, but it's not fair for it to be a factor at all. "8 townies, 2 mafia, each night the player with the lowest score in the SUPP dies" may or may not be balanced but it's not a good thing to do.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

Gay dance is going to be a multiplier on the issue but I still find it a concern in straight.

It's pretty moot if no one thinks the setup needs rebalancing.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by popsofctown »

My math puts that at 67% Town EV.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I mean

The 67% Town EV doesn't consider that townies will figure out who scums are using social deduction.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Mafia Discussion”