How do you enjoy playing scum?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Secret to enjoy scum is to find playstyle that suits you. There are a lot different ways to play scum, but most important thing is not to get caught by meta. There are 2 ways to achieve that - have diverse town meta, so people can't tell if you scum or just doing something new as a town, or your scum playstyle should have a lot similarities with your town playstyle

Personally I like being active, push people around without committing too much, unless I can get away with my bs. It's fun to give some info that only your team knows, wrap it in a ton of bs and present it as some sort of speculation and watch town brush it off as it's some nonsense :lol: I like planning ahead, so knowing my team from get go, I can plan my ML targets, my enemies that I should pocket till time comes to kill them, even how to handle my scumbudies - who I should protect and who is expendable.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 14, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11, RadiantCowbells wrote:I miss enjoying scum.
Only time I really enjoyed it was in No Dead Person because that was like a free scum win. I think how much you enjoy or not enjoy it may come down to your buddies. Like worst scum experience ever for me was in CoC2, because my buddy kept trying to kill me and refused to work with me.
If your team is trying to bus you - bus them and enjoy free town cred and you don't need to feel bad for it
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Ramcius »

If you think your buddy has better chances at winning, just take easy way out and give them town cred, every game is different and you can't use same strategy every time
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 20, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 19, Ramcius wrote:If you think your buddy has better chances at winning, just take easy way out and give them town cred, every game is different and you can't use same strategy every time
Well I happened to have a buddy that uses the exact same strategy every damn time - hard bussing his buddies no matter what.
Does he knows that doing that negates bussing effect?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 25, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 21, Ramcius wrote:
In post 19, Ramcius wrote:If you think your buddy has better chances at winning, just take easy way out and give them town cred, every game is different and you can't use same strategy every time
Well I happened to have a buddy that uses the exact same strategy every damn time - hard bussing his buddies no matter what.
It’s Saudade, ‘nuff said.
I guess he's not that good, cause I don't know the guy
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 27, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 26, Ramcius wrote:
In post 25, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 21, Ramcius wrote:
It’s Saudade, ‘nuff said.
I guess he's not that good, cause I don't know the guy
It’s his typical scum meta and he refused to even try to work with me, so not a fun player to have as one’s buddy pretty much. He kept saying things like, “I had a dream that I hammered [my slot] and won the game for town”.
Sounds like most of my scumbuddies :lol:

Return to “Mafia Discussion”