Secret Identity Queue

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:53 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Ooo you roped me in a bit with that last proposal!

As I said in SGB and should have here, it needs a lot of testing before the mods wilm consider it. If there is definite interest here, I'd reach out to the likes of MariaR and see if she will do a themed month to gauge interest in it!

I kinda like the idea of a set place for post restricted/quirk games when you put it that way. Geriatrics, Secret Alts, etc would probably be run there with more success and interest.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 16, Klick wrote:We could have an alt queue and then ban alts from playing outside of it
Or we could have a Mains Queue in the Speakeasy!*

So, like, you have to have Speezy access or the forum won't be visible! That way the dirty alts can keep playing in regular games while those who hate them get a break!

Plus, Speakeasy would mean
a more mature playerbase[/b] we could play themes that wouldn't be allowed in regular mafia queues!

*or tied to Speakeasy access, you get the idea tho.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare

Return to “Mafia Discussion”