Stop removing dead players from the scum PT!

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #38 (isolation #0) » Wed May 05, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Titus »

I lock players out when I mod because I have seen too much cheating. Usually it's town who cheat in dead chat but I'm a bit jaded.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Wed May 05, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 39, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Could you explain, Titus?
Sure. I've seen people with multiple accounts cheat. One would be in a spoiled dead thread and relay that information to another account. There was a ban for it publicly on this forum. Math and I were putting on a pretty good scum game but an unkillable conftown just "knew" the answers with no rational and kept doing it in several games. I had a similar instance on another site. So as a general rule if you have access to a dead PT, all your other PTs get shut off if I can.

Edit: Here's the ban.

viewtopic.php?p=11032242&f=1#p11032242
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Mafia Discussion”