Discussion About Mini 2261: GIM:DB

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey fuckers
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im gong to run minigames in here that will determine who i will help
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cabd mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

just claim ur role its ok we wont tell town that ur a aligned with pirates
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

korina did this claim as scum in the last grand idea game btw dont let them fool you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well last grand idea game i was in with them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

first person to vote korina and never unvote is automatically town for the rest of the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky wanna run a parachute minigame in here to determine who should be limmed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

remember when korina faked this exact post restriction pooky ROFL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not town im 3rd party
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 46, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 43, DkKoba wrote:im not town im 3rd party
can we swap?
im not even in the game .. LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah i wanted to be in the orignal one and make a thread in mafai discussion and get all the players to DM me their role
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but no1 signed up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 67, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:imagine joining a broken bubble game and actually posting in the thread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i hardclaim masonizer

i target pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait i can bring my alts in here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i love how theres so many players in here i have played with individually but never together in the same room

its like a special kind of social euphoria
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 162, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 159, Rebel Radio wrote:resident grand idea winner reporting in
how do I win as cult?
listen, i won as town so i cant help you with that

i have a 3/3 winrate against cults in games that have had them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this thread is going to have more posts than main thread rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Temporal Lich
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry ur club is lame im joining team pirates
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry but grandpa is blatantly not town

get im outta here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes waste your dayvig on a player who isnt even in the game

i HATE dayvigs!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

KORINA POST RESTRICTION IS FAKE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Destroy capitalism
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 215, DkKoba wrote:DATISI SCUM TOO
SORRY

ROFL

can the title of this thread be a bit more distinct from main one?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

korina is blatantly outted not town btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 274, Ircher wrote:Nah Korina is town. They lack enthusiasm.
this is false
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok but you're wrong and im right
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

Dont let datisi push Andante shes town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

maybe you're not but candice is
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

I feel there just shoud be a caveat if you do post here after replacing out you should be playing to your original wincon.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

but also imagine being someone in here playing and helping town and then deciding to replace into the game and then boom ur scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

i changed my mind,

andante didnt roll town but they arent scum with house.

(btw I consider all 3p scum, no matter if they can win with town or not)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

andante u know u can fake scumhunt for other mafia factions right like its multiball u know?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

xDDD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 325, Andante wrote:
In post 322, DkKoba wrote:andante u know u can fake scumhunt for other mafia factions right like its multiball u know?
I'm literally town, and your comments like this are why I'm choosing to not use this thread
its ok everyone else knows im not in the game and am by default uninformed and thus they will be reading what i have to say :P

zoo tho is prob a 3p
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

should i make a readslist thats like 90% accurate like i did last time
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 578, Rebel Radio wrote:town pile:
rebel radio
confident:
dsjstr
unwnd(please have some humility on your read towards me, we can be an effective townblock together)
ndmath(mainly based off bending)

semi confident:
vax(i read them wrong in a recent large game, egregiously. but now i know what to look for so hopefully i can do better)
samantha
magnus
jake
angry birds(their tone in their few posts comes off as "idgaf" and like i find them gut town)
bell
toog- mainly based on claim and them being similar to booneytoonz game.

these players overall I am not interested in eliminating today.
In post 580, Rebel Radio wrote:now: scum / not town pile:

confident:
hayker
flea
korina
nono

perhaps:
cook
disney princesses
In post 581, Rebel Radio wrote:and my null pile :

guillotina: not enough content really to sort but lean town
raya: were in my scum pile but recent post actually made me reconsider lol
particularly stupid: not sure if just fucking around or just scum. playing anti town tho.
pooky- claims a resolveable PR. i dont exactly buy it. their push on me feels bad too as if they want to only discredit me rather than convince me they are town.

like this was like mostly correct it was pretty glorious
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 330, Andante wrote:
In post 328, DkKoba wrote:should i make a readslist thats like 90% accurate like i did last time
no cause you think I'm not town so it's gonna be wrong
if you hold the mindset that someone who is currently misreading you cannot be correct on other reads, it wont help you win the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 332, Save The Dragons wrote:andante is putting forth effort
do not be fooled, she can top post as scum easily when she wants to
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

I mean mafia is often having several people having small pieces of the puzzle
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

I found it easier to win town games once I realized I might be only correctly reading 1-2 scum rather than trying to push anyone disagreeing with my reads wrong
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 339, lim sup wrote:It's time to play... FIND MY PARTNER!!!

I'm your host, lim sup. The rules are simple. You (collectively) get 10 questions to try to determine House's partner. I will answer yes or no to the best of my ability. You may not ask questions that specifically name players in the game (such as "Is House's partner Ircher?"), but any other yes/no question is fair game. After 10 questions, you are entitled to 24 hours to guess House's partner. Anyone who guesses correctly wins!

Who is ready to play?
Have they posted more than 24 times as of the time of this post?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

scum fighting scum is hilarious
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

well i mean i dont know what alignment ill be when that happens because it wont be this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

hf guys ive narrowed it down to Korina MegAzumarill Cook Andante

actually prob reask that question cuz i forgot to add "in the main game thread" to the question ROFL

maybe just ask "was this answer regarding the main game thread"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

rat dont waste the questions!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

any twilight extenders
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

I see why datisi was pushing the omguser
Jester claim makes sense

Knew he wasn't town xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im informed about something about grandpamo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im actually informed though
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Informed info:
Spoiler:
GrandpaMo is a player in Mini Theme 2261
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

informed of joe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

i haven't been focused on this game sorry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

Just lim not town d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

the thing about masonries in GIM is that theyre mostly useless until the lategame when only mafia is confirmed left.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

at best you can use them to rule out people being partnered with flipped mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

That is to say, ignore, a Mason claim bc they can be werewolf, pirate, etc, any scum faction that isn't mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I mean we can believe it that doesnt mean it makes you immune from being non-town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that being said you should solve within your masonry still
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

grandpa town and also lolreading korina
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

Andante werewolf with house
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

listen a game finished with andante and I where i was scum against andante thats why im so confident here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyone got a shadow hydra-izer they can use on me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also fun fact @andante is scumclaimed because there's no vanilla vig in the GIM thread unless she wishes to clarify her claim here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its ok you're still part of hte game now norwee

also norwee confirmed scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 506, Ircher wrote:
In post 503, DkKoba wrote:also fun fact @andante is scumclaimed because there's no vanilla vig in the GIM thread unless she wishes to clarify her claim here
viewtopic.php?p=13156848#p13156848
ircher why would you ruin the reaction test, stick your nose outta this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 507, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Have you influenced the game into limming scum Koba.
not yet but like half the game is scum so theyre doing just fine right now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

pooky scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 530, Cook wrote:pooky is the type of bear that would replace in to a slot and somehow turn it into a scum slot, then turn his team around and suddenly win two days after
unfortunately for pooky, he replaced into a scum slot that was actually doing well and it tanked him when he pushed on the wrong person
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

and then i blatantly misread pooky as scum in a multiball
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 570, Cook wrote:reminder i'm making a Grand Idea Greatest Hits deck which decides through democracy the best role on each page up until 10000 so you have a 400 role deck that's subjectively the best of GIM
good idea, that way we can vote in all the twilight extenders
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

lmao Andante is scum who tried to nightkill them and wants to mislim a pr that prevented their kill since now that pr will prevent another kill of theirs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Why would rat claim announcing when it would be disproved qs soon as flea opens their mouth rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

If theres no explaination why fles didnt die here, Andante , u are also scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

And flea is alice thus your claim is a lie yet youre voting rat for the very same reason.

You are being hypocritical in that you wont consider an external force blocking the action
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

If you think nothing could have interfered by your own logic *you* are scum lying
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 647, DkKoba wrote:And flea is alive thus your claim is a lie yet youre voting rat for the very same reason.

You are being hypocritical in that you wont consider an external force blocking the action
Ebwop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #80) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

No im anti 3p
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

The only time i scumsided in a spec was team mafia on mafia universe where the team of epicmafia players randed scum (it was a relay race type game)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

What did flea claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 662, Ircher wrote:Most likely explanation is that both Rat and Andante are scum.
andante doesnt bus
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

well she doesn't bus *early*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean good for u if u have adjusted your meta to bus early but i still doubt you would do so in a complex and convoluted way
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #86) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 673, Ircher wrote:
In post 669, DkKoba wrote:
In post 662, Ircher wrote:Most likely explanation is that both Rat and Andante are scum.
andante doesnt bus
I don't think they are aligned.
and when you say scum - you mean that 3p = scum, like condemmer etc.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean this is really easy - make andante fullclaim the name of her original role
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

because im here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

also it do usually be scum who are afraid to claim mech stuff / tie themselves into bad mech lies in role madness games - i have much experience.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #90) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh right i forgot thats a thing that can happen.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

nah the scenarios i presented are true but I forgot about the circumstance that strictly applies to this game where a dead townie would benefit from hiding actions - i was moreso not calling out datisi though, moreso andante for being unable to fullclaim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #92) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

also andante was in a completed game that I designed that had 2 ascetic masons, and she was the one non ascetic one - so she could have used that as part of a fakeclaim reasonably due to recency with experience with the modifier.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #93) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 690, Andante wrote:I full claimed in both threads lol
whats the full name though?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #94) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 691, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:scum koba backtracking from their attack on obvtown datisi
hey pooky remember when we played GIM and my role was literally just you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

so you're telling us 2 chocolate townies randed?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

chocolate townie was the role you had at the start of the game?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #97) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1449, TemporalLich wrote:
Day 2 Flavor
The blue sun shines on the realm with the force of a million blue suns (recursively). The dazzling light proves to coat the realm in an eerie blue glow and also make it hot for some reason. Another of those weird transmissions comes out, now indicating only oneteen defenders of the city exist.

Rebel Radio has died during the night. They were
PookyTheMagicalBear

TemporalLich's Grand Idea

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome, Rebel Radio! You are
PookyTheMagicalBear
, aligned with the
Town

Abilities:
• You may name yourself anything during Pregame, but this does not have any effect beyond giving yourself a name.

Win Condition:
You win when there are no longer any threats to the
Town
, and at least one
Townie
is still alive.

Please confirm this Role PM by replying with your role and alignment.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

identity theft :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #99) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 588, CheekyTeeky wrote:And if Korina used a blood hound on Andante and got a town result theb why was Korina going after Andante all D1?
the easier answer is that both korina and andante are non town factions and korina likes to help non-town win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

@TemporalLich if a faction cannot achieve their wincon anymore - would that be announced?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

can we policy korina at this point, them claiming way too much PR shit while fakeclaiming an innocent role is scum indicative. they hope people will townread them for the fake post restriction
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

andante is also blatantly Not Town fakeclaiming nonsense so theres that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 714, Andante wrote:how am I fakeclaiming? I'm a vanillarized VT?? but I'm not even certain I'm right on that. I'm way too lost right now lol
you walked back your claim when you realized it was impossible based on claims, but before that you were seriously pushing people based on your claim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 719, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 705, DkKoba wrote:can we policy korina at this point, them claiming way too much PR shit while fakeclaiming an innocent role is scum indicative. they hope people will townread them for the fake post restriction
They claimed exactly one PR shit, and it's a plausible one for now. Korina also only makes sense to be scum as Andante's partner, which would be some impressive D1/N1 theater, but I don't think that's the case here.
solo tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 731, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 730, DkKoba wrote:
In post 719, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 705, DkKoba wrote:can we policy korina at this point, them claiming way too much PR shit while fakeclaiming an innocent role is scum indicative. they hope people will townread them for the fake post restriction
They claimed exactly one PR shit, and it's a plausible one for now. Korina also only makes sense to be scum as Andante's partner, which would be some impressive D1/N1 theater, but I don't think that's the case here.
solo tho
Why does solo Korina fake an inno on Andante, when a mislim would've been fairly straightforward?
why does she not?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #106) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

Subject: Mini 2261: Grand Idea: Deflated Bubble [Day 2]
Korina wrote:TBH I WANTED TO KILL COOK ON THE BASIS OF WE REMOVE A SCUM FROM THE GAME AND GET CONFIRMATION OF WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT + SO MUCH STUFF COOK HAS DONE IS SCUMMY
maybe korina is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #107) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cook u misplayed massively mechanically.

like idk where to begin but wtf were u doing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #108) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cheeky scumclaimed with the hammer though.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #109) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 792, CheekyTeeky wrote:There was zero reason for scum me to put my head out there like that but if yall are happy playing checkers don't blame me when it's checkmate.
there's plenty of reason in GIM as scum, we are treating this like a GIM game, not a normal game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #110) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

a) other scum wont kill you because youre openwolfing b) you're removing people that aren;'t your faction and advancing your wincon

cook was plenty tied up in bad claims so it wasnt a particularly controversial hammer, even tho her dayplay was towny as hell.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #111) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

there's sometimes roles that rand into a GIM game that are completely useless, it isn't uncommon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #112) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think actually that town greatly outnumbers scum right now though - its a 13p.a
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #113) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum probably have to shoot into the pool of andante/korina/rat regardless if its pure or else risk a townblock forming
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #114) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mind you might remind the townies that town DID win a GIM i played in because scum cross shot at eachother going into night with 2 townies and 1 maf, 1 werewolf alive. so all hope is not lost!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #115) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

e-1 is the greatest bait to catch scum sometimes honestly.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #116) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

are u claiming alien faction now rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #117) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

grandpa is just independently scummy lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #118) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 822, Andante wrote:tbh Cheeky's ISO doesn't look good at all to me, Cheeky feels very frozen/unsure of what to do
they've already mostly given up in this thread after they realized how hard pressed the confirmed uninformed people like me are to push them here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #119) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

its ok, i hope the quickhammer was worth it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #120) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

damn, meg got ... deflated you could say.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #121) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cheeky is literally hardclaimed scum if yall manage to talk urself out of killing them idk what to say.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #122) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 862, T3 wrote:Goodbye, mafiaScum!
In post 863, T3 wrote:you were a fub place to waste time
bruh what
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #123) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Resolve cheeky > rat

Rat can prove themselves here 1 more night, theres a chance cheeky even flips a roleblocker.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #124) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

Didnt ircher flip scum lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #125) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 874, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 873, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 869, Flea The Magician wrote:VOTE: Rat
2 nights, no messages, no deaths on their targets.
Why would I go out of my way to claim a provable version that I know is never going to be proven instead of just claiming a normal CPR Doc and taking credit for protections?
Because sometimes you just need to play balls to the wall and frankly I've seen some stupid ass plays in my year here that worked.

You're an Announcing CPR Doc, with no kills, no announcements.
Apparently I was jailkept by my faction buddy
And now you're claiming blocked.
Think about that a moment.
I was also allegedly shot by Andante - two blockers?

a) andante retracted the vig claim
b) just because they were incorrect on why nothing happened does not mean they are not getting roleblocked
c) you were not shot at all in that case

just ignore the damn mechs and sort by dayplay and kill the most obvious scum cheeky first

a roleblocker being tied up on rat means that other PRs are getting free reign.

whats important right now is eliminating the most likely scum to maintain town numbers - i dont think rat flips scum here and its not worth the risk to just say "haha mechs mean scum" because it never is that easy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #126) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

grandpa isn't even solving critically theyre just posting surface level garbage theyre prob scum, possibly with cheeky even.

just lim cheeky, theyre *not town*

thats important in GIM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #127) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

Rat can prove themselves now
retired

Return to “Mafia Discussion”