Replacing out

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #138 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:52 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 131, Zachrulez wrote:
In post 123, Enchant wrote: I want to play game, not take naps during it. Waiting night is tedious enough (why won't you catch up at night?)

People who sign up in Large, then say "uh too many posts to catch up" are obviously should be advised against joining large games in first place. There's no shame if you don't want to play large game, but why sign up and then replace out because big game was, uh, big?

Again, you heal symptoms, not core problem, which is human sins.
I don't think having games with too much content to read is specifically endemic to large games. It's endemic to players who post too much and never learn proper signal to noise ratios. Players like this run on the assumption that other players have unlimited time to read posts when they actually don't.
Pretty much this. It's what made games in the past 5 years of any size so difficult to play. Posting at mach speed is inherently anti-town because you end up burying the important posts and create an easier environment for scum to blend in, on top of making life hard for those who can't be terminally online.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a