C9++ Discussion

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:53 am

Post by AGar »

Yeah. For the limited reveal, go read RichardGHP's "Elite Scumhunting Unit."

Mafia literally got boned in a fakeclaim because of that, and that shouldn't happen. Similarly, the mafia in Ythan's C9++ got really hurt by the lack of a limited reveal.

Day start is a positive change though. In certain combinations, especially with the botched limited reveals, a town can almost completely break the setup by the start of D2 because you have 3-5 flips to work with. That can be a ton of information positively used in the towns power, and significantly hampers the scums ability to maneuver.

13th player - game is townsided as it is, they don't need an extra get-out-of-jail free card.

Side-note: When's the last time mafia won a non-marathon C9++?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by AGar »

Andrius wrote:
Similarly, the mafia in Ythan's C9++ got really hurt by the lack of a dead Ythill.

FTFY

Lolololol.

Gammagooey wrote:What if you just made 1 C a cop with undetermined sanity? (50% chance it starts as sane 50% starts as insane)

This actually sounds like a solid change.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”