C9++ Discussion

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Andrius »

*Night Start - more and more we're trying to phase these sorts of games out. Is it necessary to do this out-front, if only to give insight to the 7-letter code that created the setup? Is a Day Start a bad idea?
*Inhibited Scum Reveal (Mafia flip simply "Mafia" and nothing else) - this is the rule that many mods manage to bollocks up, in fact I went the whole Marathon edition of this game without blinking an eye at this rule. I guess the logic is that if a Maf Spy is revealed - so many Town roles can get confirmed, perhaps? Is that an issue?
*Millers - should they be naive or told explicitly? Is the 1-3 randomization a good thought, or should it be some fixed quantity? (Fiasco said 3). My thought: maybe even just have it be Sane Cop + Miller - seeing how strange a Miller Backup Roleblocker is?
*Insane Cop + Godfather, what's the result? Does GF always show Innocent, or does Insane always show the opposite (Guilty)?
*SK's "Spy Immune" function - does he have to be notified? Can it just be sent in amongst his actions and left alone?
*Innocent Child - confirm D1 or confirm when they ask to be confirmed by PM?
*Can this become 13P to adhere to the new Mini standard? Does it have to?

I AGREE WITH MAGUA ON ALMOST EVERYTHING.

I feel like the number of Millers should NOT be random and they SHOULD be told. I understand that the number of millers being random is for the mafia fakeclaiming but still.

Similarly, the mafia in Ythan's C9++ got really hurt by the lack of a dead Ythill.

FTFY
Last edited by Andrius on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

Magua wrote:Andrius, you'd save everyone a lot of reading if you just posted "I agree with Magua".

Except for that bit about millers. Aware millers => claimed D1 millers => mod-confirmed cop.

I didn't read your post, bro.
Editing mine now.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Andrius »

We must be scum together sometime, Magua.
Or Masons.
I prefer the latter.

Except for that bit about millers. Aware millers => claimed D1 millers => mod-confirmed cop.

This does make sense though.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Andrius »

iamausername wrote:But I don't like unaware millers, I feel like it weakens the cop to the point that it almost becomes a detriment to the town.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Andrius »

Ok, the cop-confirmage via Miller makes sense. I definitely think there should be only one Miller OR a set amount of them. :/
Hmmm, though I see the original thinking- with random millers there's scum fakeclaim potential and 1 Miller could easily be confirmed without a CC yes?
Regardless, I think that's the best path.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”