The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #72 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am

Post by Nocmen »

I have something that I think would fit the guidelines of the Mini Normal, but Im not sure of it fully. Anyone up for a quick review of it?
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:26 am

Post by Nocmen »

Simenon wrote:
I have something that I think would fit the guidelines of the Mini Normal, but Im not sure of it fully. Anyone up for a quick review of it
What do you want reviewed exactly?
I would like to make sure it is in the realm of Mini Normal, as well as having a second opinion on the balance of it (having played a few games I think I have a sense of balance, but I dont want to have imbalance plague my first time modding).
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #155 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:41 am

Post by Nocmen »

I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind taking a look at a mini theme I am planning on possibly running once my mini normal is complete. The wording of "theme" is loose, as there really isn't one, just this game is too f-ed up to be a normal.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #166 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Nocmen »

Nocmen wrote:I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind taking a look at a mini theme I am planning on possibly running once my mini normal is complete. The wording of "theme" is loose, as there really isn't one, just this game is too f-ed up to be a normal.
Still trying to find someone to check this over, I've actually added a Theme to it overall, calling it "Alchoholics Anonymous Mafia"...theres a bit more mechanical change, but it really doesn't affect the game that much (Days and Nights are switched, so everyone talks and lynches during nights, the Scum group kills during Day...
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #427 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:39 am

Post by Nocmen »

I'm interested in hosting a sequel to one of my Mini Themes, Alchoholics Anonymous Mafia.

I have a basis for a theme and a setup, but I want to know if anyone will be able to review it in a week or so, and if anyone is interested in Backup/Co Modding.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”