Open 884: Another Newbie Game | Game Over!

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him + any neos

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Purplemango »

Hii:)
Why do u vote people who hasn't talk yet?
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:24 am

Post by Purplemango »

Wdym?
Also sorry i wasn't really talking i was in school
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Purplemango »

it makes sense
i mostly try to read what other people write, don't really know how to continue beyond
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Purplemango »

On another topic, how to quote things?/g
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Purplemango »

In post 39, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 38, Purplemango wrote: On another topic, how to quote things?/g
If you look at the top right corner of someone's post, you should see three icons. If you click the middle icon of those three (the one with the speech marks), you'll be able to quote the post.
Thank u!!
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Purplemango »

In post 59, OopsieDaisy wrote: Hmm maybe I do need to look at the people voting me more closely then.

Kitty's vote I didn't rly think of as properly on me cause it was very much just an RVS meme vote. If it stays I'll be concerned but I imagine once Kitty's reads develop it won't.

Infinity was the original voice of "here's an actual reason to vote Daisy" and Mr. K then jumped straight into agreement afterwards. In a vacuum I would distrust Mr. K more since Infinity's read is original and comes from what is typically a first-time-playing-with-me townie perspective on my early Day 1 play, whereas Mr. K's felt like more of an opportunistic move to me. However, Infinity has a lot of experience playing forum mafia compared to Mr. K if we're purely looking at post count, so I'm worried about overlooking Infinity for what is quite a simple observation on my play.

Quick questions:
Mr. K - How much forum mafia experience do you have? Wanna see if me giving you the benefit of the doubt on my read there is actually a good idea or just a bit silly.
Purplemango - Anyone you like/dislike in the game so far now that we're moving into some more alignment-indicative stuff?
1. It makes sense to me that you're a town, but the "its why people suspect me in other games" was kinda weird to me
i don't know the way of playing of any of you so its not really based on anything, i'll try later To look more carefully at things written so that I have something to base suspects on
2. What 'townspew' means?
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Purplemango »

In post 71, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 61, Purplemango wrote:
In post 59, OopsieDaisy wrote: Purplemango - Anyone you like/dislike in the game so far now that we're moving into some more alignment-indicative stuff?
1. It makes sense to me that you're a town, but the "its why people suspect me in other games" was kinda weird to me
i don't know the way of playing of any of you so its not really based on anything, i'll try later To look more carefully at things written so that I have something to base suspects on
2. What 'townspew' means?
1) What's weird about me recognising that the reasons players are suspecting me this game are similar to those that have come from townier sources in other games?
2) Townspewing is basically when someone goes on some sort of ramble/shows a natural train of thought that to certain players clearly show that player is town. At least, I think this is something close to the definition? Couldn't find anything about it on the wiki w/ a quick search.
I'm not sure, when suspicions are raised about you and then being like "They said this about me before and it wasn't true then, so it's not true now either" doesn't sit well with me, But not to the extent that I will vote for you or suspect you, so it's a bit annoying for me (from the point of view of having no one to vote for, not against you)

Thank u:)
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:06 pm

Post by Purplemango »

In post 130, OopsieDaisy wrote: I wanna see Dunn interact with everything else in the game more, but voting him won't help that. I could vote Cook but it feels like the easy/boring option. Infinity's read on me has become very static but I don't think voting them will do much in terms of helping figure out their slot.

VOTE: Purplemango

Hey Purple how come you haven't voted yet?
I don't know who to vote for, and I also don't want to get into a situation where I forget about it or something
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Purplemango »

In post 152, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 141, Purplemango wrote:
In post 130, OopsieDaisy wrote: I wanna see Dunn interact with everything else in the game more, but voting him won't help that. I could vote Cook but it feels like the easy/boring option. Infinity's read on me has become very static but I don't think voting them will do much in terms of helping figure out their slot.

Hey Purple how come you haven't voted yet?
I don't know who to vote for, and I also don't want to get into a situation where I forget about it or something
I see. Currently the pace of the game is a big topic of discussion. Do you think the mafia are more likely to want to keep the game slow in this situation, or do you think they're more likely to be one of the people pushing the game forward to try and gain towncred?
They will probably talk, especially when there are many who are inactive (sorry about that)
Although not talking is also a good strategy, because they probably won't accuse you that way (but in a more boring way)
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Purplemango »

Now that i read it its not really make sense, but i hope you'll understand anyway
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:39 pm

Post by Purplemango »

In post 165, OopsieDaisy wrote: The issue with sorting the less active players is that distinguishing them is something I find very difficult, and so it's very hard to find the right vote out of that group. The main reason my vote is on you right now isn't necessarily because I find you scummy, but it's because you're someone who'll respond to that pressure and will engage with me through that. This means we can use this convo as a way to progress the game + hopefully I'll be able to decide how I want to sort your slot today based on your responses.
make sense I can't really talk soon, unfortunately. So it probably won't advance the game much But I understand your point
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:14 am

Post by Purplemango »

In post 179, Mr.K wrote: I'm getting a bit worried about Purplemango. He pretty much said that his plan is to not advance the game. Yes, he is new and so a lot can be explained and forgiven through that, but where do you draw the line then? Being new shouldn't give immunity either.

Will see what Cook comes up with and decide after that.
Hi!
I said that bc I was without my phone, so I didn't have the option to write in the game at that time. Not with the intention of "I don't want to participate in the game"
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:22 am

Post by Purplemango »

Why voting on cook?
Besides being inactive, I haven't really seen many things that make her suspicious (unless I missed something)
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:33 am

Post by Purplemango »

In post 244, Mr.K wrote: So we have two towns now, of whom:

Daisy said she would vote anyone but "OopsieDaisy, Dannflor or KittyTacky" (leaving Dunnstral, Gamma Emerald, Mr.K, Infinity 324, Purplemango).

Cook said she'd think we'd find scum in "Gamma, Dann, Infinity, Mr.K" so there's quite a bit of overlap, especially when Cook also added that she'd be surprised if Dann wasn't town.

I obviously don't particularly enjoy being one of the three overlapping names but also don't think the overlap necessarily means anything. Just drawing together the information we have from confirmed town.

What strikes me odd about the kill is that Daisy wasn't exactly the most obvious option I think. Pretty much everyone agreed that Kitty would be town, for example, so killing Kitty would have made more sense... unless he's actually scum.... unless they deliberately chose to keep Kitty alive to make us think he's scum, especially him being the one hammering the kill (which I myself don't think is an indication of anything in this particular case, we were running out of time - especially when Dann said he'd be around at deadline).

---

All of the above is just me gathering my thoughts and not really implying anything.

However, now that I think of the final votes, a couple of things do come to mind: if Kitty's scum and Dann is town, wouldn't it have been easier for Kitty to not hammer? He'd trust Dann to take all the potential blame of the action. Yes there would be a small chance that Dann would miss the deadline after all and we'd lose the lynch of a townie, but scum would still pick up one free kill and Dann would look even worse the next day.

When I look at the names pointed out by Cook (that Daisy was ok voting as well), I have to ask if and why others find Infinity potentially scummy? Cook never really explained her view in a way that I'd have agreed with it and I still don't see why Infinity would seem scummy but I'm wondering if I'm now being somehow blinded by the fact that I agreed with him early on in the game and he then didn't really do anything that seemed off to me.

Dannflor's late vote-switch on me feels like it would mean he's likely town? I mean, I know I'm town and for the sake of argument let's say that you'd also think that I'm town. We now also know that Cook is town and was at E-1 when Dann switched his vote to me. If he's scum, he'd also know that we're both town so it would feel kinda risky for him to start rocking the boat like that, casting late shame on another townie when one's already being lynched. So I think he's town.

Just to address his concerns about me: I see what he means but my intention with the “Going to see what Cook does and then think and make a decision” was not to be lamist but to repeat (to Cook) that we're waiting on her.
it's kinda makes sense for me to kill daisy as scum, I don't think a lot of people thought she was scum, and she talked a lot, in a way that keeps the game functioning and makes it harder to just hide by not talking or something
kittytacky not for sure town so you can use it against him (especially consider he's the one to hammer), and he's the opposite, the fact that kittytacky hardly wrote could have been useful
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:35 pm

Post by Purplemango »

In post 300, Dannflor wrote: it would be really helpful if purple mango came in and just gave a couple thoughts on each player
I am basing the reads (?) on things that are not really significant and just made sense to me

I think gamma scum based on it's behavior on the first day, and her suspicions (although they do also make sense given the things said)
I don't have an opinion on you or kittytacky that is relevant right now, I have no problem killing him, I'd rather not you
But it's still makes sense to me that in the end you are scum
infinity looks like town to me, not sure about a specific reason and can be changed
That leaves mostly dunn/mr k which I don't really know about either, but mr k acts like town

Please tell me if I forgot someone who plays
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:05 pm

Post by Purplemango »

:right:
In post 314, Dannflor wrote: can you expand on what about gamma's behavior seems scummy?

and also what about infinity looks town to you?
I didn't see the votes lmao
ok i re-read things that were written, mainly I based my suspicion on the vote towards me and a few other things, I didn't really pay attention to the conversation that was with you, so I guess that removes the suspicion from her a bit

I don't think as scum it works for me that they kill oppsiedaisy, Considering they voted for her and were among the most active to kill her in the first place.
Mainly based on this
Why do you think they're scum?
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:27 pm

Post by Purplemango »

In post 323, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 315, Purplemango wrote: :right:
In post 314, Dannflor wrote: can you expand on what about gamma's behavior seems scummy?

ok i re-read things that were written, mainly I based my suspicion on the vote towards me and a few other things, I didn't really pay attention to the conversation that was with you, so I guess that removes the suspicion from her a bit

I don't think as scum it works for me that they kill oppsiedaisy, Considering they voted for her and were among the most active to kill her in the first place.

Mainly based on this
What do you mean by the bolded here?
infinity killing who they actively tried to kill by voting (at least at one point) doesn't make sense to me, especially since she voted for them.
But there's also a chance that it wasn't a consideration at all in choosing who would die, or that it was intentional, in which case it's not really relevant
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:33 pm

Post by Purplemango »

Or to make infinity look like scum, that's also a possibility
But it seems to me that in general I'm just overanalyzing it
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:37 am

Post by Purplemango »

In post 337, Dannflor wrote: VOTE: kittytacky
Why do you vote him?
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:56 am

Post by Purplemango »

In post 339, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 335, Purplemango wrote:
In post 323, Dunnstral wrote:

Mainly based on this
What do you mean by the bolded here?
infinity killing who they actively tried to kill by voting (at least at one point) doesn't make sense to me, especially since she voted for them.
But there's also a chance that it wasn't a consideration at all in choosing who would die, or that it was intentional, in which case it's not really relevant
Do you think Oopsie was a viable vote-out?
Not really, but it's still weird to me
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by Purplemango »

In post 342, Infinity 324 wrote: who do you most think is scum, purple?
Probably gamma
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:15 pm

Post by Purplemango »

In post 375, Gamma Emerald wrote: Actually I don’t think I need that answered
I just combed his ISO, I think his tone towards Oopsie feels like scum who wants to take out Oopsie but cannot find an angle for a vote. That resulted in zir killing her off, which I think is why ze’s going so hard on the “infinity wouldn’t kill Oopsie angle”, there’s inside knowledge. Whether that’s actually spewing infinity town I’m not fully decided, but I lean towards it being that way.
If I did kill her, wouldn't it have been better to let dann continue with the initial line of thought instead of trying to explain why killing oppsiedaisy actually makes sense to me?
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:26 pm

Post by Purplemango »

Make sense
It also doesn't really help to know if infinity are scum or not, maybe we are both scum and planned everything in advance to make it believable or something
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:28 pm

Post by Purplemango »

It would have worked better if I had tried to kill them, not the other way around
So it doesn't really work, but ignore this fact
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:39 am

Post by Purplemango »

In post 383, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 380, Purplemango wrote: Make sense
It also doesn't really help to know if infinity are scum or not, maybe we are both scum and planned everything in advance to make it believable or something
VOTE: purplemango i don't love this, it seems like trying to get townread by wifom more than anything else

should probably do some isos atp but I feel like I should reconsider dann
How?, if you ok with telling me
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Purplemango »

In post 385, Infinity 324 wrote: maybe you thought people would townread you because "scum wouldn't talk about how they could be scum"

i just don't really get why that's your focus instead of finding mafia
scum will talk about it, assuming there will be a situation where it fits so as not to look suspicious or something
I also try to talk about who I think is scum, and look for options that make sense to me, there just aren't many at the moment because I don't know the players well enough to know what's weird, or the site to know what does make sense that would happen (not sure that's understandable, sorry about that)
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Purplemango »

Yea make sense, thank u for explaining
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:22 am

Post by Purplemango »

In post 391, Gamma Emerald wrote: Not particularly, but:
In post 313, Purplemango wrote: I don't have an opinion on [Dann] or kittytacky that is relevant right now, I have no problem killing him, I'd rather not [Dann]
This is just bothers the shit out of me. What the fuck is the distinction that makes Kitty okay to let die but Dann not? This feels like the type of shit I would pull as scum, making arbitrary distinctions in my approach to players to warp the solving landscape.
Also: I think that is the least constructive response you could have posted to my push. It looks like you are trying to nitpick away my position. IF YOU ARE TOWN,
STOP
What is the tone of this?

I made a distinction between them because they were both in the same position as far as I was concerned when I wrote this and Dann spoke more, not much thought around it

can you elaborate?
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:58 am

Post by Purplemango »

Yea?
To me it make sense
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:03 am

Post by Purplemango »

In post 391, Gamma Emerald wrote: Not particularly, but:
In post 313, Purplemango wrote: I don't have an opinion on [Dann] or kittytacky that is relevant right now, I have no problem killing him, I'd rather not [Dann]
This is just bothers the shit out of me. What the fuck is the distinction that makes Kitty okay to let die but Dann not? This feels like the type of shit I would pull as scum, making arbitrary distinctions in my approach to players to warp the solving landscape.
Also: I think that is the least constructive response you could have posted to my push. It looks like you are trying to nitpick away my position. IF YOU ARE TOWN,
STOP
I didn't understand what you meant by the last thing u saud
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:03 am

Post by Purplemango »

Said*
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Purplemango »

In post 417, Gamma Emerald wrote: I was looking for purple to answer that
Oh I must have missed it, I didn't really understand your intention. can you try to explain more?
Sorry about it
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:52 pm

Post by Purplemango »

:up:
In post 419, Gamma Emerald wrote: Can you tell me a bit about yourself personally? That’s probably to most direct way I can state my question here.
I tried to guess what you meant first, because I have no idea what I'm supposed to say about myself
I've played Mafia before, Not on this site and with people who play quite differently, but I do have an understanding of the game itself and roles (sort of) Which probably has to do with what you said
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm

Post by Purplemango »

In post 424, Gamma Emerald wrote: Interesting, how do people normally play in that other place?
Not exactly different, just less efficient in terms of obtaining information, and many things like that Days and nights are also much shorter, but that is less relevant and makes more sense here
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:54 am

Post by Purplemango »

In post 429, Dannflor wrote: purplemango is town reading infinity and scum reading gamma emerald, but has never voted gamma despite infinity picking up pressure and mostly seems to engage with Gamma like he thinks she is town

I think if I look at purplemango really objectively there isn't any reason to town read the slot beyond the WIFOM "oh this slot wouldn't point this out as scum because it's so obvious," and that's like... the only thing purplemango has done this game
It doesn't make enough sense to me to vote for her, and there isn't too much of a chance that she'll die right now, so I didn't see a reason to do so. Although I'm also not entirely sure she's scum, especially after things she wrote
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Purplemango »

In post 431, Dannflor wrote: Mr. K also expressed a scum read on Gamma today, so that would've been at least two votes

It is worrying to me that you don't seem that bothered by Infinity being voted, given that you have a town read on them
I don't have much of a basis for this, except for the death part that it could also be many other reasons, and that it might not have been part of the choice at all
I didn't vote for them either, even though I'm usually in favor of death, because it felt ineffective to me
But I guess it's makes it reasonable to think I'm scum so it's work for me
Are there other reasons besides that?
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Purplemango »

In post 440, Infinity 324 wrote: purple about how many mafia games have you played?
In general? I don't know
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Purplemango »

In post 484, Dannflor wrote: I think it's probably purple
I really didn't think infinity were scum, it doesn't work for me but I guess it makes sense because scum, sorry about that

Assuming I'm also scum, why would I try to "defend" infinity before they were accused? It's mostly suspicious, which makes the act really ineffective.
Especially since they tried most of the time to make me die, which doesn't help either.
The most logical thing to do is to try to protect them, and in case I see too many people voting for them or something like that, to join against them to look more town
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:35 pm

Post by Purplemango »

In post 487, Dannflor wrote: I think infinity is smart enough to see the writing on the wall after kitty claimed FN and start distancing with you
I guess that sounds reasonable, I don't really have a way to clear myself Considering that only vanilla town remains, (assuming kittytacky isn't scum, because that doesn't make much sense)

Right now you're mostly who I think is scum, dunn is also somewhere on the list but lower.
kittytacky + gamma makes sense that they are not scum, and I don't think I am scum, which leaves you
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:25 am

Post by Purplemango »

In post 494, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 313, Purplemango wrote:
In post 300, Dannflor wrote: it would be really helpful if purple mango came in and just gave a couple thoughts on each player
I am basing the reads (?) on things that are not really significant and just made sense to me

I think gamma scum based on it's behavior on the first day, and her suspicions (although they do also make sense given the things said)
I don't have an opinion on you or kittytacky that is relevant right now, I have no problem killing him, I'd rather not you
But it's still makes sense to me that in the end you are scum
infinity looks like town to me, not sure about a specific reason and can be changed
That leaves mostly dunn/mr k which I don't really know about either, but mr k acts like town

Please tell me if I forgot someone who plays
In this post and you have Infinity and Mr. K as town, Gamma Emerald as mafia, KittyTacky as 'can die', and then your read on Dannflor isn't clear (you don't call them town but don't want them to die) and then me in poe.

Also it has just dawned on me that you say Infinity is town but you don't have your reasoning yet, which was:

Mainly based on this
It doesn't make sense to me that you had Infinity as town before this as you don't seem to have another reason to townread them, and you apparently hadn't thought up this one until about an hour and a half after your initial post. So it seems like you should have them closer to null, not a townread, in your initial post.

Plus I feel Dannflor did play an active part in getting Infinity eliminated yesterday.

What null means?
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:58 am