Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

In post 48, usesPython wrote: Gimli's pretty obvtown
I dunno... picking on the newb without so much as a "hi" seeeeeems kinda scummy imo

VOTE: Gimli
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:50 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

:yawn: Oof a lot of early morning players in here. Y'all have been busy reading bees this morning.
(makes note to set aside time in the morning routine for reading)

overall lots of good points, mental notes are being made... withholding judgement until I have a better feel for the game.

*always watching* :shifty:
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:59 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

In post 85, Cometbright wrote:
In post 51, Kittiesecret wrote: I dunno... picking on the newb without so much as a "hi" seeeeeems kinda scummy imo

Just to clarify, was this a serious/genuine vote back Kitty?
I dunno we will have to wait and see :) seems everyone is leaning town on Gimli, but is that what he wants us to think?

Although Python was quick to jump on the bandwagon with a follow up vote.

I know I know I read the newbie game play thingy, and RVS is a thing... buuuuuut Python was very bandwagony following votes, not just against me but others as well. very shifty...

OK that's all I'm going to reveal for now.

UNVOTE: Gimli
VOTE: Python
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

comet: #98 Yes I'm going to marinate on my thoughts a while we are only barely 24 hours into the game and 6 pages. I do have some gut feelings about some players but that's all they are at this moment.

I'm new, I don't have thought processes yet... I have gut feelings but those aren't based in any kind of fact, We have like 9 days to go before a decision really needs to be made.
In post 98, Cometbright wrote: The reason I asked is because your response to Gimli's vote seemed strangely aggressive given it was a random vote with no thought process attached to it.
.... or an attempt at being funny.... *shrug* clearly didn't land
In post 40, Gimli wrote:im town
but also this is just sus, and indicative of someone wanting the collective us to just believe them.
In post 99, usesPython wrote: Yeah that's intentional, we don't actually care who gets wagoned this early on so we just jump on whatever wagons are happening to make number go up and let the people with actual opinions duke it out until we have something to work with
I see your point, buuuut its also a legitimate form of game play for scum even early on so... and honestly would be a good strategy to hide behind. especially if you play it off as just RVS play.
In post 40, Gimli wrote:im town
and paring it with this, just seems like your in league together, trying to form of a front of "good guy" alliance early on. speaks to behind the scenes talks. just my gut feeling.
In post 112, Aneninen wrote: A perfect example for posting something without posting anything.
yes! your correct.
In post 53, Gimli wrote:hi
hi!

Dragon: Hi nice to meet you!

Ok that's my lunch break, I'll be back for updated drama this evening :shifty:
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:01 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

In post 160, Black wrote: Kittie I think you mentioned your partner plays here. Are you getting any coaching from them at all?
My partner plays casually but not here. There has been talk about strategy and what not.

Not to give him too much credit tho! My thoughts and perceptions are my own,
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #162 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

Also p.s. nice sleuthing :wink:

Not that it was hard to find in a my like 5 posts total.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

Comet: well yes it was meant as a funny, but then was followed up with some sus posts, hense the we will see.
In post 174, TimmerRC wrote: Who are your gut feelings about?
If you really need to know...

From my post, Python and Gimli seem to have a little something going on. feels like more than "we have played together vibes."

but also... comet seems to be overly helpful with all their reads... VIP also seems to be concerned with being read as town. both have lots to say with out saying much just lots of round and round about the same players.

reading between the lines everyone seems sus...

but its just too early
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:25 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

ho'kay so... here it goes...

Good morning!

In post 193, Aneninen wrote: I didn't like Kittie's 157.
I can only see two excuses for not being involved with real reads.
(1) It's too early and (2) You're a new player.
First, (1) yes it is and (2) yes I am, but those are well established at this point (even if its "too early").
Second, What don't you like? Quoting posts? Or was it just the order in which I quoted them? Which seems trivial to pick at, I'm just providing context or evidence if you will for my thought process on my reads of the 2 players I felt were on the top of my sus list. I'm sorry that my reads aren't real enough for you. I'll try to do better.
In post 193, Aneninen wrote: Also, I can't see Gimli trying to make us believe that he's town.
Apart from the post where he ligit says "I'm town"??? then when he tries to townlock??? *shrugs*
In post 193, Aneninen wrote: Plus, "A perfect example for posting something without posting anything." was not a compliment from me. That's something I usually find scummy.
Don't worry, I didn't take it as a compliment. Just a pure statement of fact, thank you for pointing out the obvious.

Since we are all just vomiting our thoughts, my perceptions may be shifting even though its
early
, VIP you seem very concerned with casting doubt on other players rn ...
In post 193, Aneninen wrote: finally 53 only to "Hi" back to Gimli? How does this add up?

This was purely being friendly. I also shot a "hi" over to Dragon, is that scummy also?
In post 161, Kittiesecret wrote: My partner plays casually but not here.
To add clarification to this, my partner plays else where with an experienced group. When I showed interest in wanting to play too, he directed me to this site because they have space for newbs to learn the ropes instead of jumping in cold to a game with a bunch of players who all know each other... which it seems I wasn't able to avoid. :P
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

Ok I have read over my coffee and I have thoughts, I will share later when I have fully marinated on them to create a whole picture. that is cohesive and easy to follow.

some times the "Roombas of thought" get away from me

other people of trains of thought, I have a bunch of drunk Roombas roaming around bumping into each other

try to keep up :)

I am off for the day as the coffee is now gone and the chickens are about to riot, and the garden wont put its self to bed for the winter.

I have two parting thoughts before I go this morning...

1) what would be the purpose between having 2 types of game play for scum or town? If your a regular player would it not make more sense to have a consistent game play to keep everyone guessing?? Just a thought. Having 2 game play types would just tip people off when you are indeed scum. no??

2) VIP I'm not really vibeing with you... BUT that being said I'm living for all the good place references, which makes me wanna like you, cuz that show is amaze... but at the same time I feel like your sus as all heck. maybe that's because I've become a target of yours. I dunno *shrug*
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #498 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

Ok I have a massive post with my thoughts I will break it down into sections so its less intimidating to read. I apologize in advance.

These thoughts are in the reading up until yesterday morning I have not read any further...yet...

My first case will be against Gimli, which I believe is the strongest case for scum:

First post of the game was to say he is town, Bold, Brazen even.
In post 40, Gimli wrote: im town

Followed by a little RVS to get the ball rolling coo coo
In post 41, Gimli wrote: In post 39, Kittiesecret wrote:
Hai!

This is my first ever game, on any site... please be gentle
VOTE: kittiesecret
Not inherently scummy on its own, but a little sus

then we have this:
In post 46, Gimli wrote: talk to me about python
followed by this, less then a minute later:
In post 47, Gimli wrote: or don't its too early
Like he wanted to draw attention, but not to much attention. This is part of what lead me to the feeling that Gimli and Python were working together. but I'll get in to that more later.

then:
In post 132, Gimli wrote: I'm fully on board with the comet wagon
followed by:
In post 165, Gimli wrote: rescind liking the comet wagon
In post 202, Gimli wrote: I don't know who to vote. I never scumread kittie, just tried to give her a warm welcome via naked voting and seeing what happened afterwards.
felt this with the previous posts were "trying to hard to look towny"

(checked out of the game for almost 2 days)

In post 246, Gimli wrote: I'm kinda zoned out of this game and don't remember anything anymore sorry

I think this is a gamestate in which town loses the majority of the time btw
came back to say this and make more non commital remarks

In post 249, Gimli wrote: Im pretty sure I'm just gonna be null on everyone but I'm doing ISOs now I guess.
In post 250, Gimli wrote: I decided I like Black this game
In post 254, Gimli wrote: I'm also probably vibing with Timmer
In post 255, Gimli wrote: I kinda vibe with afrayed knott

Here he seems to be coming through with a decision, although this was following other accusations against VIP.
In post 259, Gimli wrote: VOTE: VIP

I guess I can kill that which I don't understand
To pull it back immediately when it looked like the experiment it went wrong.
In post 277, Gimli wrote: UNVOTE: VIP

what
In post 293, Gimli wrote: In post 284, usesPython wrote:
In post 279, Gimli wrote:
okay I'll play along
kinda hate this post tbh
kinda hate your test tbh
why do you hate it? cuz your team mate almost gotten taken out??? and you were almost part of it.
In post 298, Gimli wrote: VIP was never near hammer and my surprise was that I initially thought people thought VIP was hammered

I unvoted cause I thought for a second it was L-1 and not python trolling (don't wanna put anyone in L-1)
Backpeddle
In post 303, Gimli wrote: nah VIP had 3 votes counting mine I'm pretty sure
Backpaddle
In post 306, Gimli wrote: yeah idk maybe im scum
self deprecating distraction
In post 309, Gimli wrote: also Id definitely announce E-1 if I realised what I was doing
Backpaddle
In post 312, Gimli wrote: why dont you just kill me instead of parsing through my clumsyness
self depricating distraction
In post 330, Gimli wrote: I think VIP is town
A declaration of support for the play he was just convinced was scum...

Do with this compilation of information what you will.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #499 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:15 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

My second case is against Python, however as the game has gone on, I may lean away from this though I feel that may be because they have started to "play" the game.

Again I apologize for the length, and these reads only cover until (my) yesterday morning.

First post of the game
In post 8, usesPython wrote: VOTE: Gimli
to change their vote
In post 23, usesPython wrote: idk what an Umbreon is but I'm always down for slander

VOTE: Black
this definitly looks like RVS not inherrinitlly scummy

the changed their Vote back
In post 36, usesPython wrote: VOTE: Gimli
followed Gimlis Vote against myself
In post 43, usesPython wrote: In post 40, Gimli wrote:
im town
I believe you

VOTE: kittiesecret
then "played" it off as just a little fun RVS
In post 44, usesPython wrote: They can't be Masons, we rolled Vigilante
this seemed like an odd remark, like maybe they knew more then what they were letting on.

In post 48, usesPython wrote: Gimli's pretty obvtown
do you think that tho you voted for him twice thus far? this felt like a distraction

a vote change, this feels like honest RVS
In post 54, usesPython wrote: VOTE: TimmerRC do something interesting

7 min later so easily desuaded
In post 69, usesPython wrote: In post 59, Aneninen wrote:
Timmer.
A newer player with a lot of questions. If he had a scumbuddy, he'd have been given answers in their chat. Therefore,
Town
I can kinda see it unless his partner is also new

VOTE: Knott
In post 99, usesPython wrote: Yeah that's intentional, we don't actually care who gets wagoned this early on so we just jump on whatever wagons are happening to make number go up and let the people with actual opinions duke it out until we have something to work with
felt "mansplainy" and deceptive.

In post 135, usesPython wrote: In post 132, Gimli wrote:
I'm fully on board with the comet wagon
I have no opinion about a comet wagon

VOTE: Comet
no comment about it but your on there with Gimli

In post 204, usesPython wrote: Are people really metaing 7 year old games?
I found this interesting when they then went on to do the same thing...

In post 204, usesPython wrote: Are people really metaing 7 year old games?
In post 235, usesPython wrote: In post 65, usesPython from Open 880 Notes PT wrote:
In post 64, usesPython wrote:
Being universally townread while basically openwolfing is pretty funny
Python: "yeah our cases are there exclusively to be townread"

Everyone else: "damn this dude town as hell"
I was gonna point out that we absolutely would openwolf like that and that we did and noted it day 1 that game but if you didn't read it then nvm
In post 236, usesPython wrote: No wait you read our Notes PT that game you should have seen our comment on that
In post 2042, DragonEater70 in Open 880 wrote:
Quoting these so that I will read them when I have time
In post 180, DragonEater70 in Open 880 usesPython Notes PT wrote:
In post 1, usesPython wrote: Table of Contents
I'm impressed by you having a table of contents for a notes PT

My initial gut was Gimli and Python, I'm leaning away from that towards Gimli VIP
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #508 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

Ok this one is shorter, my brain started to turn mushy at this point, and it was harder to find quotes to express the feelings VIP's posts gave, more like a vibe or the way what he was saying came across not so much what he was saying but how he was saying it. like a tone or under pinned motive.

Right off the bat VIP needed to start telling the collective us who he thought the scum were day one

see post 59
In post 112, Aneninen wrote: However, the most important question: why aren't you voting?
why were you so concerned that someone wasn't voting?

In post 112, Aneninen wrote: In post 88, Kittiesecret wrote:
I dunno we will have to wait and see seems everyone is leaning town on Gimli, but is that what he wants us to think?
[...]
UNVOTE: Gimli
VOTE: Python
Now, that's an opportunistic vote.
Besides, why do you care what Gimli wants from us to think?
why is this more opportunistic than anyone else switching their votes, with or with out a reason. why did you focus in on my votes? I feel like at this point in the game they were indeed the least scandalous votes.

In post 226, Aneninen wrote: Kittie, you may find me offensive, but this was no offense. It's more than enough to check the games Knott linked to see how "genius" I in this game can be.
I don't see the point of saying this other than to brag about how "genius" you are at playing... seems showy for no reason

In post 194, Aneninen wrote: And I really, really don't like that you end everything saying that it's "too early". It sounds like you're trying to find excuses for your reads.
called me out no less then 4 times for saying it was too early in the first 10 pages...

posts 193, 194, 207, 219

Why does this bother you so much, and why do you believe its so indicative of scum? This feels like grasping at straws... and those have been banned...
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #509 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:45 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

I will be back later this afternoon to catch up on reading and happily respond to any questions thoughts or wonderments regarding my novellas

oh and ...

UNVOTE:
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #639 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

Jeppers a girl gets busy for a day and all of a sudden there are a million pages to read (well maybe only 5 but still!) :eek:

Ok now that my eyes are near bleeding, I'll jump in with some thoughts.

In post 518, Aneninen wrote: 498 - That's indeed a good summary on Gimli. (I've not checked it whether it was cherry-picking though, it may happen later but I've been thinking Gimli's scum anyway.)
not much to cherry pick, he doesn't post much.

In post 521, Aneninen wrote: In post 508, Kittiesecret wrote:
why is this more opportunistic than anyone else switching their votes, with or with out a reason. why did you focus in on my votes? I feel like at this point in the game they were indeed the least scandalous votes.
Wasn't there a wagon starting on Gimli at that time?
I'd have to double check but I don't believe so...

In post 540, DragonEater70 wrote: That's freaking hilarious.
Thanks, I'll be here all game!

Timmer post #561
In post 562, TimmerRC wrote: Considering that i just found that you are basically voting more than the rest of the game combined right now, I would say that you are posting a ton and know very well where the game is at? You are def my top scumread at the moment.
ooh there is some good stuff here! love me some statistics. I'm a very gut feeling person, but when it's laid out like this. It's hard not to ask the question... Dragon, are you scum?

In the spritit of analyzing statisitics:

Comet: 112
Dragon: 108
Python: 97
Black: 84
Knott: 78
VIP: 54
Gimli: 44 (oof even gimlie has posted more than me)
Timmer:29
kittie (me): 14

y'all are calling Timmer the lurker, clearly that title is taken by yours truly!

Doing an ISO on dragon and comet their content is much different. Dragon likes to throw around big but in direct and rather vague ideas, using other players reads, while comet seems to post to interact with other players.

In post 577, Afrayed Knott wrote: I feel confident though that Timmer is a scum. Their re-emergence into the game seems contrived
Why is reenterance to the game so scummy? nearly every player here took some sort of break or gap over the weekend, yourself included. Should we all be read as scum just on that alone? 'cuz that seems to be the only reason you are pointing scum on timmer???

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
In post 578, Afrayed Knott wrote: But from what I see DE is reading as he is picking up on issues within the thread, or am I being blinded by his fire and smoke?

I think you may be.... or are you willfully ignoring it because your partners? :shifty:

Interesting both Knott and dragon go down at the same time with an illness, coincidence I think knot!
(please read this with a sherlock holmes-esque voice)

In post 625, Cometbright wrote: Also that combined with the 'scum prefers to vote on already formed wagons as opposed to starting their own' point from you in response to it I thought had me nodding my head even more. Does that make sense?
what I found interesting about dragons voting style is that he seems to push for a wagon to be started by someone else, and then and only then joins it.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #640 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

Ps I just realized I was doing the spoiler thing wrong. :giggle:
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #846 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

Ok I realise I am a little behind the game, and we are already at a possibility of a hammer. but if anyone wants, here are my thoughts.

If Gimli is scum or not (I see he is claiming town) he's not playing the game or even really trying to contribute in any useful way... *shurg*
In post 678, Gimli wrote: Unread post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:56 am

I have nothing to respond to since I am indeed playing like ass

wrt black's scumread on me, I think it makes sense cause I'm not playing anywhere near her expectations. but its just rl taking over and I can't really focus or care enough about the game, but I can still play.

I still think black is likely town anyway

I think kittiesecret might be scum?
@Gimli I'm pretty sure I am the most universally town voted player in the game currently... that the only 2 players accusing scum are you and afrayed (correct me if I am wrong).

Your pushing this point a little too hard for someone who's supposed to be town. It doesn't look like anyone is buying what your selling.
In post 684, Afrayed Knott wrote: UNVOTE:

I’m sorry, but does no one else see what I see. Black, Timmer and either VIP or Gimli?

That’s my scum, now.

VOTE: Timmer
In post 691, Afrayed Knott wrote: Tim Tim Tim, you aren’t reading are you. Not once have you countered anything I have said about you. And, I’m not sat here all day looking at the thread. But I do sit on occasion and think through what I’m seeing and reading. And right now it’s the only thing I’m seeing
there have been plenty of cases and questions asked of you that you haven't bothered to answer or address... just sayin'

In post 693, Aneninen wrote: In post 678, Gimli wrote:
I have nothing to respond to since I am indeed playing like ass
wrt black's scumread on me, I think it makes sense cause I'm not playing anywhere near her expectations. but its just rl taking over and I can't really focus or care enough about the game, but I can still play.
I still think black is likely town anyway
I think kittiesecret might be scum?
I so dislike this!
Especially since Black has never actually voted you!
Why does this feel like a scum going down?
I second this feeling!

my vote stays on Gimli
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #976 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

SOOOOOORRRRRRRY everyone, I have been super busy these last couple days. so much has happened I will catch up this evening!

no prodding please lol
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #977 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

Ok, I'm back, and I'm caught up. Mondays are terrrrrrible around here!

That read was very much the dragon show... with a Knott side show...

In post 886, Aneninen wrote: (4) Kittie, I hope you're reading now. It's NOT the fact how many times Dragon voted. It's the fact that he ended up hammering Gimli - literally the only player he hadn't voted for before!

Spoiler:

Dragon's votes: Python, Knott, Comet, (Unvote), Kittie, Aneninen, Kittie, Black, (Self-vote), Aneninen, Knott, (Unvote), Timmer, Black, (Unvote), Gimli
It was Timmer, who was all about the statistics. I just liked the analysis, it pleased my brain in many ways.

In post 924, fferyllt wrote: Dannflor replaces Black. Please welcome him!
welcome!!

In post 928, Dannflor wrote: in fact that emotional inconsistency feels eerily similar to my own scum game in Purgatory where I just open wolfed with incorrect reads, performatively felt bad about my incorrect reads, and then continued pushing incorrect reads:

viewtopic.php?t=87252
I am so embarrassed right now

Be back tonight
I'm not sure how much I trust my individual reads this game :P
i just...

have no faith in any of my individual reads this game
this gives misdirection vibes...

However, I do agree, Dragon does read as very performative. I'm struggling to tell if that is personality or if that is strategy...

Does anyone else find it suspicious that both black and VIP replaced out, when it looked like they were being looked at a little too hard?

I haven't gone back for a re read on the early game, so correct me if I'm wrong.... but I believe there was a fair amount of speculation that they were the scum team...

In post 970, fferyllt wrote: Merlyn replaces Aneninen. Please welcome her!
Welcome!

Knott, gives me scum vibes just all the way around. I have felt for a good chunk of the game his scum reads came from trivial things, such as someone was less active over the weekend, where most of the players including himself stepped away for the weekend. Demanding that someone participate, then calling them scum when they did. These are just off the top of my head, while getting back into the game. I will have to go back and do an iso for specific examples, if anyone would like.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1005 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

In post 1000, DragonEater70 wrote: cutesy innocence
I can confirm this is just personality :good:
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1015 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

@Dannflor

Timmer had some what I felt were good reads on Dragon back on day one.
I would be interested in seeing an update though
In post 561, TimmerRC wrote: @Dragon, you are a different story.

You weren't quite as vote-crazy early on, making only 4 of the first 31 votes (12.5%), but you've made 8 of the last 20 in the game (40%).

In fact in those 20 votes, no one else has made more than 2. And of those 8 votes, 7 of 8 were votes for people who already had votes against them. Please double check this, but:
- you voted Kittie when VIP's vote was on them,
- VIP when black and python were on them,
- back to kittie, same scenario,
- on Black, a vote that i think was the only one on him but it lasted only one post of yours, and then...
- on yourself(!) when VIP was on you,
- then Gimli when Knott and Python were,
- Knott when Comet and I were on them,
- on me when Knott and Python were on me...

From what I can see your only vote in that streak that was an original vote was your vote for Black, and you changed that vote in your very next post, self-voting instead.

So my question for you is why are you making so many votes than everyone else in this stage of the game, but only 1 of them is an "original" vote that wasn't following an established lead, and that lasted all of 1 post of yours?

Since we use votes to show where we're at, i'll VOTE: Dragon
In post 562, TimmerRC wrote: In post 560, DragonEater70 wrote:
I still haven't caught up, and I am not sure when I will have time to fully catch up (I do intend to do ot as soon as I can),
Considering that i just found that you are basically voting more than the rest of the game combined right now, I would say that you are posting a ton and know very well where the game is at? You are def my top scumread at the moment.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1043 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:20 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

In post 1033, DragonEater70 wrote: Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:14 am

I can't believe no one except kittie even paid a single bit of attention to my case on kittie

y'all should be ashamed of yourselves

No one paid any heed to your read because you (again) didn't offer any original thoughts or reads in your "read" no examples, no reference material. Well i guess you did make some references, to other players in past games that aren't applicable here. you have continuously compared me to other players as part of your "case" against me as if its supposed to mean anything?

UNLESS you are trying to say that I am a more experienced player, playing as a "newbie" then none of that makes any sense at all. IF that's what your saying please come out and just say it so I can refute it and we can move past it.

Cuz picking on the newb that doesn't post much is easy and lazy... thb

No one is buying what your selling.
In post 1000, DragonEater70 wrote: Actually you know what, I have a gut feeling Kittie is scum.

Her hedginess, indecisive newbiness, and cutesy innocence and towniness are things that I've seen newer scum players wielding with much effectiveness in the past.
You continue to offer up only regurgitated reads stolen from others. your "reads" don't move the game forward. Yes I am aware that I am parroting what others have said here. But its worth repeating. You are the player who has posted the most by A LOT. but has the least amount of content or substance to your posts or game play. Even as a newb I can see that. You say that I am playing with hedgieness, dude you need to call a landscaper your hedges have gotten out of control.

Side note: you say that I hedge, but when I did decide to cast my vote it stayed there. I went with my gut on that (it was wrong, oops) but I read and interpreted what I had read and placed my vote. and made my case.

also I get exactly 1 chance to play per day if I'm lucky 2. hence the scantness of my activity and posts.

VOTE: Dragon
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1118 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:35 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

well this all is an interesting development. I'm eager to see how this shakes out.

There will be no rash moves from me today, as my gut seems to have been wrong more then once.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1165 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

In post 1119, Merlyn wrote: Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:48 pm

Nope nope nope nope you cannot be JK

VOTE: TimmerRC

I'll claim if I have to, but it's not possible
Well this seems rather defensive and scummy

This is clearly a desprate attempt to make yourself look good. Dragon said Afrayed was town with his dying breath, and we already knew about python.

In post 1127, Dannflor wrote: Why did you check Afrayed over a slot like Timmer, Merlyn?

cuz it was the only slot that she could lie about convincingly

In post 1153, Merlyn wrote: I already did. Maybe you're skimming.

You did, buuuuuut you also kinda didn't.... cuz you never actually came out and said what role you were claiming. you insinuated that your role is cop... But you know what I do believe you are a Cop. A MafiaCop. or at least one part of the Mafia team is a MafiaCop.

Reasoning:

Dragon declared with his dying breath that Afrayed was conf town, which leads us to believe that Afrayed could be a friendly neighbour.

The only scenario that we could have with a JailKeeper and a Friendly Neighbour also has a MafiaCop.

If we are assuming that Timmer is telling the truth, which I am in this scenario.

Looking at his analysis of why your crackpot plan to set up a JailKeeper claim, it does not make sense that the mafia team would skip a kill to set one of their own up to be limmed.

What makes much more sense is that you (your team) has a MafiaCop and are in fact the ones stretching the truth here. You are trying just a little tooooooooo hard to sell your story.

My Vote also goes to Merlyn today. I would like to see some more reads tho...
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1310 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:00 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

:eek: :eek:

W.T.F. DID. I. JUST. READ.

well, I think I have seen enough... my vote stands now officially

VOTE: Merlyn

Would that be E-1
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1331 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

... and the plot thickens :shifty: :shifty:
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1335 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

Dannflor... you have some 'splainin' to do!
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1336 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

ACTUALLY! Hold the phone, I would like to hear from you, Comet as well...

Both Dan and yourself, first posts back, The tone of your posts and the phrasing are as if you have knowledge of what transpired over the night.

In post 1330, Cometbright wrote: though I feel like I have a pretty good idea of it in my head.
In post 1328, Dannflor wrote: kinda expected that tbh
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1342 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

oof dan has been suspiciously quiet all day, I really wanted to see what he had to say, before casting a vote
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1355 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:20 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

In post 1344, Dannflor wrote: the problem is scum in afrayed or kittie's position do benefit quite a lot from no killing especially given looking back i think it's pretty obvious who timmer was going to target?
I do and kind of don't see your logic, on the no kill.

Lets work through your statement as a thought exercise, if everyone thought Timmer was going to Jail-keep you.

I think it would still be beneficial for scum to use their kill to get rid of Timmer being he is the only confirmed power roll.

In this thought exercise that everyone is believing you are the one to be Jail-kept. and expectantly awaiting that outcome to influence our votes today.

I feel that it would have been a better play for the scum to kill Timmer, as it would turn the remaining town on each other, and in a weaker position with out the power role.

Here we all are waiting for the out come of the jail keep to confirm your role. A kill would have turned us all on each other and make us all revaluate our game play.

With everyone believing your scum no matter what were going into another night and day. A no kill leaves the scum in a weaker position.

that being said, I honestly thought Timmer was going to Jailkeep Comet, thats where my thought was going.

I'm still not 100% convinced on where my vote should go.

Dan you seem the like obvs choice, but I have a tickle in my brain about comet.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1363 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

In post 1352, fferyllt wrote: Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:12 am

Afrayed Knott has requested replacement. Searching...
well that throws a huge wrench in my thought processes....
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1378 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

In post 1356, Cometbright wrote: So in the scenario that Dann is town Kittie, you think I would be the other scum here?
There is something about the exchanges over the last couple days that is tickling my brain.

but then afrayed up and left and that whemestar has neglected to remove the vote against Dan. Which feels scummy.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1401 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

In post 1393, Dannflor wrote: kittie can you be more specific about your suspicions surround comet
It kinda came from the exchange between Comet and Afrayed the other day on pages 50-52(ish) around the Merlyn elim.

There was a fair amount of speculation that Merlyn and Comet were partners.

Under new speculation though it is casting a bigger shadow on the Afrayed/star slot. as he was the aggressor in that exchange. and im just not getting good vibes from Wheme in this role.

but there isn't really anything specific to point to just a tickle.

Comet has been there but not there, a presence but never pushing the game forward.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1402 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

In post 1393, Dannflor wrote: kittie can you be more specific about your suspicions surround comet
It kinda came from the exchange between Comet and Afrayed the other day on pages 50-52(ish) around the Merlyn elim.

There was a fair amount of speculation that Merlyn and Comet were partners.

Under new speculation though it is casting a bigger shadow on the Afrayed/star slot. as he was the aggressor in that exchange. and im just not getting good vibes from Wheme in this role.

but there isn't really anything specific to point to just a tickle.

Comet has been there but not there, a presence but never pushing the game forward.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1405 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

I am starting to lose myself in the what ifs' now and its making me crazy

When you hear hoof beats think horses not zebras...

I'm going with the logical vote

VOTE: Dannflor
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1419 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

In post 1411, Cometbright wrote: Might even be a little cleaner given I think Kittie is scumreading me?

Not necessarily scum reading you, more like I have a tickle in my brain that is like "I think Comet is a really good player, and has done a really good job at staying off the radar, what if they are a wolf"

now were at a point where were all pointing fingers at everyone. and I am evaluating (or over evaluating) each slot that is left. and probably overthinking them too.

I can find a case on just about everyone left in the game at this point.

In post 1410, TimmerRC wrote: How would people feel about reversing course and looking at afrayed/wheme?

I'm open to this line of thought. I would like to hear what else there is to say.

UNVOTE: Dannflor

JIC
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1546 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:12 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

Thank you all for helping pop my mafia cherry!

'twas fun think I'll play again!
Always watching

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”