Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5659 (isolation #200) » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:23 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

if i make it to limlo i just end up eating the elimination every time versus a deep or even just moderately town-read scum i think so probably better to get me out of the way now so you all can figure out what is going on without me distracting you

yess and python both being on my wagon though is telling i think so perhaps investigate there
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5661 (isolation #201) » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:48 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i imagine whichever one hits four people first so
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5729 (isolation #202) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:00 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

some sort of fallback for if the cop is the first elim/nightkill would be good in this setup yeah
it is
straight mountainous right now and i am not sure how well we are doing solve wise
and we are doing very badly in town engagement with the game so

on a better note
happy birthday drew
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5738 (isolation #203) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:34 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

asking me to vote the person my two highest scum reads are on
i wonder what i will say
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5741 (isolation #204) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:55 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

yess and python
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5769 (isolation #205) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:22 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean yeah

i made the point earlier today that dave is just
not playing how scum should at all

i believe that applies to enchant as well which is why i protested the plan python had us going on yesterday
and i kinda feel like not giving in to compromise votes when i feel like that could lose us the game right now

the fact a lot of our compromise lims have ended up on scum does make me consider continuing to do it but i feel like we might be at the point of the game where only the stronger scum are left
which might be why the past days have felt increasingly agonizing
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5787 (isolation #206) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:46 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 5784, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5760, davesaz wrote: how about putting the replacement out of their misery by limming the slot?

VOTE: Bellaphant
I want to remind the class, that this person scumread Titus.
But wanted to leave her alone because of out of game reasons for her absence for the game day.

Now wants to elim Bella, who could be busy irl. Who knows, and doesn't want a replacement in the slot.

Makes you think doesn't it
that
okay that is actually doing a lot to make me think
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5788 (isolation #207) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:49 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

we were not as much in town apathy if i recall correctly when titus happened but hmm
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5833 (isolation #208) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:19 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

v/la for the next week

Spoiler: explanation that is not critical reading

i just lost my job so uh
i am going to be generous and give myself a week to figure that situation out while i pay a bit less attention to mafia and other things and if i can figure my job situation out by then then i will come out of limited access

i should still be able to play this game though for now and i would rather not abandon it so
my posting might just be a bit limited depending on how busy job searching ends up being
or maybe my posting will get better with not having a job keeping me busy but i do not know how it will go right now

i might have to just sheep probably bingle here for a bit though as admittedly i am not sure how well i would be able to reevaluate things myself if needed
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5932 (isolation #209) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:07 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

alright i am here for today
i continue to think it is yess and python

i do not think it is dave

bella is
i was under the impression they were town for most of the game though i could perhaps do a reread
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5934 (isolation #210) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:39 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

combined

i believe you are scum together
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5969 (isolation #211) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:26 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

naerys set up a bit of a rivalry with yess early on from what i saw and then did not know how to back off of it later on is my counterpoint

but i do not really have the energy to fight for yess much more
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6145 (isolation #212) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:56 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 6115, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2748, Alisae wrote:
Enchant replaces gob
In post 2749, Alisae wrote:
DragonEater70 has been killed. He was a
cop
honestly at this point the team is Theta (bad at scum), Naerys (heavy lurker), and Enchant.

I would not be surprised at all if Enchant saying he actually rnged a kill on Dragon to be true.
bad at mountainous or mostly vanilla sure

bad at scum though no
this is my first loss after a five game scum win streak

i wanted to learn to play low mechanics properly and then got scum card
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6147 (isolation #213) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:58 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 6143, Naerys wrote:
In post 6138, DragonEater70 wrote: I will never believe Enchant randed the kill on me with Theta openly claiming thinking I was cop from my post 1
Read the scum pt, lol
i think we kind of figured it out together
me claiming it was mostly to just try and get firebringer more suspicion
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6149 (isolation #214) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:01 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

and it ended up that a lot of my posts supported thinking that dragon was cop so

maybe it was subconscious knowledge who knows but naerys aimed that shot
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6150 (isolation #215) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:02 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i simply agreed with it
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6151 (isolation #216) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:05 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i did not have the energy to properly distance from enchant and nor would enchant have played along at the end so

my main mistake i think was actually just voting for lemon when i did
alter of rautherdir

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”