Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Open 236 - Pamplona Mafia (C9++) Game Over

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Pamplona Mafia -- Open 236

Welcome to beautiful downtown Pamplona, Spain!

No one is quite sure how, but you got yourself talked into joining a group of 11 other people to travel to Spain to participate in the annual San Fermin Festival.

The highlight of this festival is the Running Of The Bulls.

This is where several mature bulls are allowed to run pretty much throughout the streets of the town, and if you're fast enough, you get to try to outrun them. And not be gored.

However, in your haste to do something unique over the summer, you neglected to check out your fellow traveling companions.

People are dying, and it can't be blamed on the bulls this time.

Moderator: Nobody Special

Backup Moderator: Vi

Player List: (Bolded when confirmed)

Alive (1/12)
Spoiler: Alive

7)
Netlava, Mafia member,
survived, riding a bull

Dead (11/12)
Spoiler: Dead

8)
Socrates, One-Shot Vigilante,
gored by a bull, Night Zero
2)
Beefster, Vanilla Townie,
gored by a bull, Day One
4)
Dry-fit, Vanilla Townie,
gored by a bull, Night One
11)
Ythan, Town Cop,
gored by a bull, Night One
3)
drmyshottyizsik, Town Backup Doctor,
gored by a bull, Day Two
1)
Alduskkel, Mafia member,
gored by a bull, Night Two
12)
Zajnet, Town Vigilante,
gored by a bull, Night Two
6)
Prox
kyle99 *,
Mafia member,
gored by a bull, Day Three
5)
ekiM **, Town Doctor,
gored by a bull, Night Three
10)
yabbaguy, Vanilla Townie,
gored by a bull, Day Four
9)
The Fonz, Vanilla Townie,
gored by a bull and killed in endgame

* = Prodded

Last edited by Nobody Special on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:22 pm, edited 32 times in total.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Nobody Special »

General Rules

1) This is a game. HAVE FUN.
2) I, as Your Moderator, have final say in everything. If I make a mistake, please send me a PM to discuss it. Votecount errors can be pointed out in the thread.
3) Anything in the thread that should draw my attention should be bolded, thus:
@Mod, blah blah blah.

4) You may not talk about this game outside of this thread; exceptions are only when your Role PM allows it.
5)
Bolded Blue
is my color. Do not use it, under penalty of Impersonating The Mod (which is modkillable; don't make me do it).
6) Posting in other colors is allowed, and in fact encouraged. I like colorful games.
7) Do not quote your Role PM or any other PM from Me. Likewise, do not quote from any outside communication.
8) Do not post in invisible text or tiny text. If I have to "Quote" your post to be able to read what you made small, I will Not Be Happy.
9) I will post votecounts no more often than once per page, or once per real-life day, whichever is less. If there's been a burst of activity, and I've not posted a votecount, feel free to send me a PM.
10) If you somehow have the ability to edit your post, do not. I will modkill you. Dead. Worse than Dead. Your faction will suffer. I am Evil when crossed. Be warned.
10a) Flavor is flavor. Parts is parts. Nothing in the flavor reflects Actual Game Mechanics. You are free to ignore the flavor (except, of course, that you'll hurt my feelings; I expect to spend a good deal of time creating flavor, and I think you should at least read it. However, it has no bearing on the game. At all.)

Player Activity

11) I do not (always) automagically prod players. If you would like a prod sent, ask in-thread. Prods will not, however, be sent until a player has not posted for over 72 hours.
12) If you are prodded: You must respond in-thread within 36 hours or you will be replaced. If you require a second prod, you will only have 24 hours to respond before a replacement is searched for. If you require a third prod, you are subject to replacement.
13) If you are one of those annoying players that INSISTS ON USING CAPSLOCK, you have automatically lost a brownie point. No, I'm not telling you what will happen, as it completely depends on my mood and exactly how annoying you are. (There will be no modkills strictly for using capslock. But don't push it.)
14)
Votes
MUST be
bolded
and MUST be at the beginning of the line that they are on (flush left, if that makes it clearer).
15) Notwithstanding Rule #14, if I think it's a Vote, it's a Vote. Be very clear of your intentions.

Deadlines and actions and such

16) Days will have a three week deadline; extensions will rarely be granted, and then only in extenuating circumstances.
17) If activity severely lags, I may or may not institute a shorter Day deadline. You will have at least 72 hours notice should this happen.
18) Night deadlines will be at least 72 hours. Do not ask for a shorter night phase.

Death and other matters

19) No-lynch requires a simple majority.
20) If the required number of votes is not reached by deadline, there will be NO LYNCH.
21) Lynching requires a true majority of votes from the living players. Every votecount will have the number alive and the number required to lynch.
22) Once a lynch has been reached and it is Twilight, everyone may talk until I post the death scene and lock the thread
23) If you are night-killed, you are allowed one "Bah!"-type post. No game-relevant content allowed.

Miscellaneous

24) I reserve the right to modify these rules if necessary. Any rule changes during the course of the game will be clearly announced in the thread.
25) Do not tempt The Mod. Do not annoy The Mod. Do not get The Mod wet, nor feed The Mod after midnight.
26) Do not admit to not having read The Rules. I get very, very upset about this. The rules are here for a reason. Read them, follow them, know them.
27)
Remember to have fun. After all, that's why we're here, isn't it?
Last edited by Nobody Special on Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
....what?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Nobody Special »

List of Potential Roles

Also, see the wiki article, which is a bit clearer.

Following is the post (linked to from the Open Queue) from which this game was set up:

Fiasco wrote:12 players. Night start. No unusual mechanics. Roles are selected as follows:

First, generate 7 letters from the following distribution:

50% T
15% C
10% D
10% V
10% M
5% B

MOD NOTE: I will generate a random number from 1-100 7 times from random.org. If it lands 1-50, it's a T, 51-65 = C, 66-75 = D, 76-85 = V, 86-95 = M, 96-100 = B.

Then turn the letters into roles using the following tables. Probabilities are for 0 letters, 1 letter, etc.

C = sane cop + 1-3 millers (millerhood is distributed randomly among non-cop, non-scum, non-child)
CC = sane cop
CCC = sane cop + insane cop
CCCC = sane cop + sane cop
CCCCC = sane cop + sane cop + insane cop
CCCCCC = sane cop + sane cop + sane cop

(32%, 40%, 21%, 6%, 1%, .1%, .007%)

D = doc
DD = doc + backup doc
DDD = doc + doc
DDDD = doc + doc + backup doc
DDDDD = doc + doc + doc

(48%, 37%, 12%, 2%, .3%, .02%)

V = vig
VV = vig + one-shot vig
VVV = vig + vig
VVVV = vig + vig + one-shot vig
VVVVV = vig + vig + vig

M = innocent child
MM = 2 masons
MMM = 2 masons + innocent child
MMMM = 3 masons
MMMMM = 2 masons + 2 masons

B = blocker
BB = blocker + backup blocker
BBB = blocker + blocker
BBBB = blocker + blocker + backup blocker

(70%, 26%, 4%, .4%, .02%)

TTTTTTT = mafia goon + mafia godfather
TTTTTT = mafia goon + mafia godfather + serial killer (DI, BI)
TTTTT = mafia goon + mafia goon + mafia godfather
TTTT = mafia goon + mafia goon + mafia godfather + serial killer (DI, BI, KI)
TTT = mafia goon + mafia blocker + mafia godfather
TT = mafia goon + mafia blocker + mafia godfather + serial killer (DI, BI, CI, KI)
T = mafia spy + mafia blocker + mafia godfather
0 = mafia spy + mafia blocker + mafia godfather + serial killer (DI, BI, CI, KI, SI, RB)

(.8%, 5%, 16%, 27%, 27%, 16%, 5%, .8%; exactly 50% of all games have a serial killer)

Mafia GF appears to cops as a townie (Added: Both sanities). Mafia Spy learns one targeted player's role type each night (T/C/D/V/M/B). (The SK can tell the mod how he wants to appear to the Spy; if the Spy investigates the SK, the SK is notified.)

DI = each kill bypasses single doc protect (but not more)
BI = bypasses single roleblock attempt each night (but not more)
KI = survives one kill attempt each night (but not more)
CI = appears to cops as a townie (Added: Both sanities)
SI = appears to mafia spy as desired
RB = has a roleblock ability usable once

No role can target itself.

All kills are indistinguishable.

The mafia and SK know their own abilities. Mafia and SK abilities, cop sanity, and millerhood are not revealed on death.

Last team standing wins. If everyone dies, SK wins or mafia and town draw.
Last edited by Nobody Special on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
....what?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Nobody Special »

List of possible Role PMs, alphabetically:

Innocent Child wrote:
Welcome to Pamplona,
playername
! You have decided to reward yourself with a wonderful, thrill-seeking vacation to the Festival of San Fermin in lovely Pamplona, Spain. You have decided to finally face your fears and participate in the annual Running of the Bulls. You only live once, right? Right??

You are an . You will be confirmed as a Townie in-thread at the beginning of the game. You have no abilities, other than your voice and your vote. And hopefully, you have very fast, very strong legs for outrunning the bulls. You win when all threats to the town are gone, or nothing can prevent that.

Please confirm by PM, stating your rolename and your favorite beverage.

Mafia Godfather wrote:
Welcome to Pamplona,
playername
! You have decided to reward yourself with a wonderful, thrill-seeking vacation to the Festival of San Fermin in lovely Pamplona, Spain. You have decided to finally face your fears and participate in the annual Running of the Bulls. You only live once, right? Right??

You are the . Your family includes *****, Mafia *****; *****, Mafia *****; and *****, Mafia *****. Each night you may send me a PM with the name of a player that you wish to kill. You win when only Mafiosi are alive, or it is impossible to prevent the same.

You may talk with your partners at Night here.

Mafia Goon wrote:
Welcome to Pamplona,
playername

You are a . Your family includes *****, Mafia *****; *****, Mafia *****; and *****, Mafia *****. Each night you may send me a PM with the name of a player that you wish to kill. You win when only Mafiosi are alive, or it is impossible to prevent the same.

Mafia Roleblocker wrote:
Welcome to Pamplona,
playername

You are a . Your family includes *****, Mafia *****; *****, Mafia *****; and *****, Mafia *****. Each night, you may send me a PM with the name of a player that you wish to Roleblock. You win when only Mafiosi are alive, or it is impossible to prevent the same.

Mafia Spy AKA Mafia Role Cop wrote:
Welcome to Pamplona,
playername

You are a . Your family includes *****, Mafia *****; *****, Mafia *****; and *****, Mafia *****. Each night you may send me a PM with the name of a player that you would like to investigate. You may not, obviously, investigate yourself. Your results will be in the form of Type of Role (Cop, Doctor, etc.). You win when only Mafiosi are alive, or it is impossible to prevent the same.

Mason wrote:
Welcome to Pamplona,
playername

You are a . Your partner is ***** and guaranteed to be Town. You win when all threats to the town are gone, or nothing can prevent that.

You may talk with your partner at Night here.

Serial Killer wrote:
Welcome to Pamplona,
playername

You are a . Each night, you may send me a PM with the name of a player that you wish to kill. You win when you are the only player still alive.

You also have all of the abilities checked below:

[ ] each kill bypasses single doc protect (but not more)
[ ] bypasses single roleblock attempt each night (but not more)
[ ] survives one kill attempt each night (but not more)
[ ] appears to cops as a townie (Added: Both sanities)
[ ] appears to mafia spy as desired
[ ] one-shot roleblock ability

Town Backup Doctor wrote:
Welcome to Pamplona,
playername

You are a
Backup Doctor
(AKA Nurse). You do not have any abilities until a Doctor dies, at which time you will become a Doctor yourself. You may never protect yourself. You win when all threats to the town are gone, or nothing can prevent that.

Town Backup Roleblocker wrote:
Welcome to Pamplona,
playername

You are a
Town Backup Roleblocker
). You do not have any abilities until a Town Roleblocker dies, at which time you will become a Roleblocker yourself. You win when all threats to the town are gone, or nothing can prevent that.

Town Cop wrote:
Welcome to Pamplona,
playername

You are a . Each night, you may send me a PM with the name of one player whose alignment you wish to investigate, and I will return a response to you at the end of the Night if you're alive to receive it. You may not investigate yourself. You win when all threats to the town are gone, or nothing can prevent that.

Town Doctor wrote:
Welcome to Pamplona,
playername

You are a . Each night, you may send me a PM with the name of a player that you wish to protect from a single night-kill that Night. You may never protect yourself. You win when all threats to the town are gone, or nothing can prevent that.

Town One-Shot Vigilante wrote:
Welcome to Pamplona,
playername

You are a . One Night during the course of the game, you may send me a PM with the name of a player you wish to kill. You may never target yourself. Youwin when all threats to the town are gone, or nothing can prevent that.

Town Roleblocker wrote:
Welcome to Pamplona,
playername

You are a . Each night, you may send me a PM with the name of a player that you wish to Roleblock. (You obviously cannot Roleblock yourself.) You win when all threats to the town are gone, or nothing can prevent that.

Town Vigilante wrote:
Welcome to Pamplona,
playername

You are a . Each night you may send me a PM with the name of a player you wish to kill. You may never target yourself. You win when all threats to the town are gone, or nothing can prevent that.

Vanilla Townie wrote:
Welcome to Pamplona,
playername

You are a . You have no abilities, other than your voice and your vote. And hopefully, you have very fast, very strong legs for outrunning the bulls. You win when all threats to the town are gone, or nothing can prevent that.

....what?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Role PMs are being sent out now, please hold.

All Role PMs have been sent. When ten players have confirmed, the game will begin with Night Zero.

....what?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

You wake up in a strange hotel room, in the middle of the night. You think you heard a gunshot.

Groggy, you try to recall where you are -- ahh yes, you are in Pamplona, Spain. You got talked into joining a group for the annual San Fermin Festival -- the world-famous Running of the Bulls. Hemingway did this, didn't he?

You look around the dark, shadowy room, trying to figure out whether you actually heard a gunshot or not.

Oh well, you think, it was probably a car backfiring. You go back to sleep.

Night Zero has begun. Any and all Night Actions are due before the deadline. Deadline is July 25, 2010 at 6:00PM PT
....what?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:32 am

Post by Nobody Special »

(Waitaminute, you think -- you haven't seen many cars in Pamplona since your arrival. Perhaps it was a gunshot, after all.)

Morning has broken. Ahhh, the fresh summer air, redolent with bull--- Oh. Yes, you recall why you're here, and with excitement, you hurry through your morning ablutions and rush downstairs to meet up with your group.

You seem to be the last one to arrive.... but, counting heads, you see that -- no, wait, one more person has yet to show up this morning.

The group waits.

Finally, impatient, you stride to the hotel desk to inquire after the missing group member.

It's not good news.

Apparently, late last night, one of your group decided not to wait and went in search of a bull to run in front of. Now we know why this is usually done in the daylight.

Socrates, One-Shot Vigilante,
has been gored by a bull and is now dead.

Day One has begun.
Deadline is August 16, 2010 at 10:00AM

With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.

Not Voting: Alduskkel, Beefster, drmyshottyizsik, Dry-fit, ekiM, kyle99, Netlava, The Fonz, yabbaguy, Ythan, Zajnet

PLEASE NOTE
the following rule change:

Rule 21 has been changed from
Rule 21 wrote:21) Lynching requires half of the living players votes, plus one, rounded up. Every votecount will have the number alive and the number required to lynch.
to
Rule 21 wrote:21) Lynching requires a true majority of votes from the living players. Every votecount will have the number alive and the number required to lynch.

....what?

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:04 am

Post by yabbaguy »

So we know it's VV?????.

We now know that 3 Mafia exist in this game since only 5 Ts maximum can exist.

No idea on SK, they might've inhibited the kill for a plethora of reasons. They're not compulsive. :\
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:09 am

Post by Alduskkel »

No... it could be VVVV. Also, we have only a 50% chance of an SK.

ON TO RANDOM VOTING!

Vote: Ythan
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:12 am

Post by yabbaguy »

But that's in the air. We know at least 2 Vs are there, possibly 4. And yeah, I had no idea *on the existence* of the SK.

And why aren't you even sharing a reason for your silly little vote?

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:15 am

Post by ekiM »

Is there any functional difference to that rule change?
Yes. Under the old rule 21, three players alive would require three votes to lynch. Slightly problematic. ~~NS

It's actually slightly less than 50% chance of an SK now (27 + 16 + .8). I foresee fun outguessing the RNG coming later in the game.

VOTE: vote: kyle99. Please don't lurk and flake this game.
Last edited by Nobody Special on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Alduskkel »

yabbaguy wrote:But that's in the air. We know at least 2 Vs are there, possibly 4.
Yeah. That's what I just said. You seemed to think that we had VV (which you couldn't know, regardless of your role).
yabbaguy wrote:And why aren't you even sharing a reason for your silly little vote?
Didn't feel like one.
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:21 am

Post by ekiM »

The question marks could be any legal character, including V..

yabba, why no vote?
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:28 am

Post by yabbaguy »

ekiM, your math isn't stacking in my head. Every time a T is inputted into the setup, it flips what I'll call the light switch for the Serial Killer, which determines whether or not it enters into the game. So with 0 Ts, it's even and the "SK switch" is on.

Add a T, the switch is off.

2 Ts, it's on.

etc. etc.

SK existence isn't confirmed until all 7 inputs (letters) are known. Even with 6 known, the 7th input has a 50/50 chance of either being T or "not T". That flips the switch into its final position, which determines SK's existence.

And random voting sucks 'cause it doesn't do crap. Why do you think it helps?

semi-random
Vote: ekiM

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Alduskkel »

What would you suggest instead of random voting?
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Zajnet »

VOTE: drmyshottyizsik RVS does do crap. Eventually in it someone will make a slip. It's also a fun way to start the game.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:40 am

Post by Socrates »

Bah humbug.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Beefster »

Wouldn't we know there's a serial killer if there are 2 kills in a night?

Vote: yabbaguy
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Beefster »

EBWOP: reason- for being the last player alphabetically, not starting with a capital letter.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:07 am

Post by ekiM »

@mod
--- normal wording would be "half rounded down plus one", I guess...

@yabba - From experience, games where people vote early and start bandwagons get going quicker. It rarely hurts.

What's a semi-random vote? You've got a semi-reason you don't want to share, yet you chastised Alduskkel for the same thing. Huh?
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Zajnet »

Beefster wrote:Wouldn't we know there's a serial killer if there are 2 kills in a night?

Vote: yabbaguy
Either the SK or the mafia could have chosen not to shoot to WIFOM us.
My GTKAS
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:27 am

Post by yabbaguy »

@Beefster: There is a vigilante. That is known fact.

How do you come up with 2 kills = SK + Mafia?

@ekiM + Aldusskkel: I'll fully explain it a bit later. I went for ekiM simply because he thought RVS was going to be helpful, and I wanted to know. Slipping just doesn't happen
as a result of random votes
, the way I see it. If anything, RVS usually leads to a dead-end if done completely randomly.

And yeah, the false info with the math irked me.

@Zajnet: How do people slip during RVS (specifically)? Is it a cause of the random votes?

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Alduskkel »

yabbaguy wrote:@ekiM + Aldusskkel: I'll fully explain it a bit later. I went for ekiM simply because he thought RVS was going to be helpful, and I wanted to know. Slipping just doesn't happen as a result of random votes, the way I see it. If anything, RVS usually leads to a dead-end if done completely randomly.
Why don't you fully explain
now
? What's the holdup?
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Zajnet »

yabbaguy wrote:@Zajnet: How do people slip during RVS (specifically)? Is it a cause of the random votes?
The random phase is never actually random. After a bit of RVS, somebody will call somebody else out for something and real discussion gets started. Often RVS slips can help nail scum to the wall.
My GTKAS
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:45 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Bump for voutecount.
....what?

Return to “Completed Open Games”