TSGRaaize
Goon
TSGRaaize
Goon
Goon

Open 344 - Carbon-14 - Game Over

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:31 am

Post by TSGRaaize »

The village of White Lake has always been known for its simplicity, its delicious cakes and the beautiful scenery surrounding it, it is said that it gets no better than being in White Lake, surrounded by countless colossal mountains, beautiful forests and a big lake (that happens to be Blue) close by, however, the reason why that village isn't very frequented is simple.

For starters, the village was founded by a bunch of crazy people that wanted to be free from Society, and thus, it was made as far as possible from any semblance of civilization, the closest house outside of White Lake is at over 45 minutes of travel by foot. Another reason is the fact that it is surrounded by mountains and no good roads, which means even the few people that are aware of it do not bother to go there, the last visit from someone outside of the village was over two years ago.

The young ones were taught as they were born that this was life, there was nothing better than pure nature, and they thus learned that and taught their children the same they were taught, never questioning themselves, never trying to climb the mountains to see what's outside their little circle.

As it stands, the village has only 8 people as of now, and all of them are fairly young, disease has struck the poor Village, and no one bothered to try to search for a cure, leaving it to nature instead.

Cue a big storm on the Village, a storm so strong that it almost managed to flood the Village (something that nearly happened due to the poor judgement of making a village in the lowest point of a jumble of mountains).

Cue someone's body disappearing.

Rumors were flying around, what happened? Initially, the village thought it was just TSGRaaize searching for help, but Hiraki swore he had heard a gunshot nearby, and started attributing it to a group of gangsters. Meanwhile, Glowball swore she heard a howl, and started attributing it to some predators that were looking for food in this desperate geographical location, where, now more than ever, what with the flood, there was none to be found.

Regardless of what was happening, people started getting paranoid, and thus, the witch-hunt games started.

Players

Spoiler: Alive 4/7
Empking's Alt, the Werewolf

BBMolla, the Cop

André, the Villager

Hiraki, the Werewolf

Spoiler: Dead 3/7
kondi2424, the Villager

Ellf, the Seer

glowball, the Villager

Spoiler: Modkilled
No one
Last edited by TSGRaaize on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:45 pm, edited 11 times in total.
I enjoy EpicMafia more than MafiaScum, everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player.
Always lurking for some dope drama.
TSGRaaize
TSGRaaize
Goon
TSGRaaize
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:32 am

Post by TSGRaaize »

Rules:

General Rules and Etiquete:

1)
Have fun, DO IT

2)
All the rules from this site apply to this game, as its probably obvious.

3)
Don't talk with anyone about this game outside of this thread unless you have an ability that allows you to do so.

3.a)
PS: Even if you have an ability like that, it will surely be limited in what you can do. Follow those limitations.

4)
Don't quote or screencap anything I tell you, you can paraphrase, but use common sense, if you are basically trying to prove the role you are based on the way I typed or sent you the report, then you are going against this rule.

5)
Cryptography is dumb and you are a jerk for using it, don't use it. Don't hide any text with any cool BBCodes either.

6)
You're supposed to be unable to edit in this thread, even if you are able to do it, don't abuse your supernatural prowress and just don't click that button.

7)
Don't be a colossal douchebag, its fine to be a douche from time to time to help you fullfill your win condition, but the second you start taking things too personal and turning the game unfun for everyone else, your ass is on the line.

7.a)
While you're at it, don't use any homophobic, racist or sexist slurs, not even ironically, it offends very easily, yo.

8)
Please try to win this game as best as you can, I suppose I'm not punishing anyone if they don't do all they can do to win fairly, but at the very least, try not to lose.

9)
Don't out or pretend to out your mafia buddies, that shit is just dumb.

10)
I love ruining my games by modkilling people, nothing is more fullfilling than having the game I waited months to be able to mod be ruined by a dumbass that decided to break rules, I will modkill you as soon as you break one of the big rules and modkill you after a few warnings if you break a slightly less important rule. When I modkill people, I make them lose regardless of their allignment, cause I'm just an ass like that.

11)
When I mod-kill people, I normally screw over whatever side the modkilled player was in it, 0wn3d.

12)
If you have broken a bunch of rules that fortunately didn't screw the game itself up too much, I will just try to force-replace you out before mod-killing you, so that I can get you out of the game and still have the game going on as if you weren't there, take that, loser.

Voting, Deadlines, Prods and Replacing:

13)
I only count votes if they're bolded and formatted like this:
Vote: TSGRaaize
, its really simple, bolded text, "Vote", a ":" right next to "Vote" and then the name of the user you're voting!!! Feel free to mistype the name, I'll count it anyways unless I'm confused over who you mean, some names in this site are just weird.

14)
You don't need to unvote to change your vote, just vote whoever you want and don't worry about it.

15)
I always post vote-counts once per day cause I'm cool like that, feel free to ask me for a Vote Count whenever you want and I will do one as soon as possible. I don't really care about votecounts per page, I like posting vote counts at specific hours where I know when I'm on.

16)
The votes for a lynch are 50% + 1, as per usual.

17)
As soon as a lynch is achieved, nothing else matters, no unvotes, no changes of votes, nothing, unless you have a Power Role that can directly mess with the lynch.

18)
When you die, you're dead, deal with it, you can always post the obligatory witty "Bah" post, but don't hint, imply or say anything that is related to the game.

19)
Stay active, if you stay unactive for two entire days, I will prod you, if you don't answer within one day from me PM'ing you with the prod, you're out, three prods and you're out regardless.

20)
Feel free to Prod-Dodge like a cool mofo from time to time, but don't do it constantly.

21)
If you need to be replaced due to some other commitment, say so in the thread and I will try finding a replacement for you ASAP.

21.a)
Even though the rule above applies, please, please, please, only replace out if you really need to, when you signed up you commited to this game, I understand sometimes people getting bored of games, this happens to me too, but, huuuh, please don't let that happen, I guess. Seriously, looking for replacements is the worst.

22)
Day Deadlines are two weeks. The day will end before if a lynch is achieved, though.

22.a)
If there is no lynch achieved by the time the Day deadline ends, it will be considered a "No Lynch"

23)
Night Deadlines are two days. The night will end before if all actions are sent to me, though.

23.a)
If there is no action achieved by the time the Night deadline ends, it will be as if you decided not to use the ability.

23.b)
If the ability is mandatory, it will be randomized between all alive players by the time the night started.

24)
I am a cool dude and can extend the deadlines if too many people are V/LA. I won't do it if you guys are just being boring for the sake of being boring, though.

Misc:

25)
I love reading the games I mod, but sometimes, I skim over the text if I have to be quick or something, if you want to tell me something, please bold your post so I read it at all times.

26)
I am not very smart and probably missed a bunch of rules, don't exploit my stupidity on purpose.

27)
I like changing rules cause I'm a bastard like that, I will say so in the thread if I do so, though.

28)
Red is my color, I love red, its so cool, godamn.
Don't use it, please.

29)
Ignore my flavor, its boring and it doesn't even give you any information regarding the actual game anyways, I have no idea why I bother writing it.

30)
I make mistakes all the time, if you see one, please, tell me so I can fix it, thanks.

31)
If you don't like my cool rules, PM me before the game starts and I'll try finding a replacement for you.
Last edited by TSGRaaize on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a bad player.
TSGRaaize
TSGRaaize
Goon
TSGRaaize
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:32 am

Post by TSGRaaize »

Role PM's:

Mafia Goon

Welcome,
[Player Name]
. You are a
Mafia Goon
, along with your partner,
[Player Name]

Abilities:

Factional communication:
During the night phase and the pre game stage you may talk with your partner here [QuickTopic link].
Factional kill:
Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill.

Win Condition:

You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Werewolf

Welcome,
[Player Name]
. You are a
Werewolf
, along with your partner,
[Player Name]

Abilities:

Factional communication:
During the night phase and the pre game stage you may talk with your partner here [QuickTopic link].
Factional kill:
Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill.

Win Condition:

You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Special Mechanic: At the beginning of the game, I will randomize if we have 2 Mafia Goons or 2 Werewolves, there can only be one team of 2 Mafia Goons or one team of 2 Werewolves, Town won't know which one it is.

Vanilla Townie

Welcome,
[Player Name]
. You are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win Condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Town Cop

Welcome,
[Player Name]
. You are a
Town Cop

Abilities:

Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Mafia/Not Mafia.
You know you are guaranteed to be sane.

Win Condition:

Town Seer

Welcome,
[Player Name]
. You are a
Town Seer

Abilities:

Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Werewolf/Not Werewolf.
You know you are guaranteed to be sane.

Win Condition:

I am a bad player.
TSGRaaize
TSGRaaize
Goon
TSGRaaize
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:50 am

Post by TSGRaaize »

All the PM's have been sent, this game will start when everyone has confirmed.
I am a bad player.
TSGRaaize
TSGRaaize
Goon
TSGRaaize
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by TSGRaaize »

We are now in Day 1

Votecount:

kondi2424 (0)
-
No One

Empking's Alt (0)
-
No One

BBMolla (0)
-
No One

Ellf (0)
-
No One

André (0)
-
No One

glowball (0)
-
No One

Hiraki (0)
-
No One

No Lynch (0)
-
No One

Last edited by TSGRaaize on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a bad player.
Andr├®
Andr├®
Goon
Andr├®
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Andr├® »

VOTE: Ellf I think you misspelled your name...
This is a new main account for Far_Cry.

Currently on hiatus from mafia.
Ellf
Ellf
Goon
Ellf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Ellf »

Hi everyone. This is my first non-newbie game on the site.

I guess I'll kick this off with the following.

VOTE: André

Why? Because I don't want to type out that name again.

PEdit: And holy crap, man, are you psychic?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by glowball »

It DID NOT take you 5 minutes to make that post.

VOTE: Ellf
RVS wagons are go!
Ellf
Ellf
Goon
Ellf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Ellf »

You're right, it didn't take five minutes to type it up. It took five minutes before I pressed the submit button. I don't always press the submit right away.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Hi everyone, please answer these questions if you get the chance, just so I have an easier time reading you.

1 -
Experience
- How many games have you played at Mafiascum? How many games have you played elsewhere?
2 -
Philosophy
- If you are a cop and get guilty N1/D2, what do you do?

I'll answer these myself in a bit.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by glowball »

oh FFS!

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BBmolla

For horrible RQS.
Ellf
Ellf
Goon
Ellf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Ellf »

First question: Two full games on this site. Newbie 1111 and Newbie 1140.

Second question: I'd push for a lynch on that target as subtly as possible, using what I can from their posts to build my case. I'd only reveal the results directly if I was about to be lynched.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

VOTE: Andre
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Andr├®
Andr├®
Goon
Andr├®
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Andr├® »

In post 6, Ellf wrote:PEdit: And holy crap, man, are you psychic?

What the hell are you talking about.

@BBmolla: 1. I've been on this site for 2 years. I don't remember exactly how many games I've played, I'd say around 10.
2. Depends on the situation and the game. In this particular game, if scum were lynched D1, I would likely claim cop and reveal my investigation, challenging someone to CC. In other situations, I would build and present a case to show why I believe the person I investigated was scum (accompanied by a vote.) It would be the best way to veil myself from other people thinking I'm a cop.

Ellf
Ellf
Goon
Ellf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Ellf »

I meant in that you voted me as I was typing up the vote on you for reasons related to my name.
Andr├®
Andr├®
Goon
Andr├®
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Andr├® »

In post 14, Ellf wrote:I meant in that you voted me as I was typing up the vote on you for reasons related to my name.

Oh, ok. Speaking of my name, you can get the the letter é by holding down alt and typing 0233 (in that order.)

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by glowball »

é

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WITCHCRAFT?!

...and how can I do more?
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:56 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

Vote: BB
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
Ellf
Ellf
Goon
Ellf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Ellf »

In post 12, kondi2424 wrote:VOTE: Andre

In post 17, Empking's Alt wrote:

Question for both of you. Why just the vote in the post, why no reason?
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:50 am

Post by kondi2424 »

André knows why. -_-
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Andr├®
Andr├®
Goon
Andr├®
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Andr├® »

In post 16, glowball wrote:é

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WITCHCRAFT?!

...and how can I do more?

I'm not going to delve too far into this, as it is off-topic, but you can make practically any odd looking letter or symbol using alt + a combination of numbers. I don't know all of them off the top of my head but here are a couple more:

ç (alt + 0231); ë (alt + 0235); and ƒ (alt + 0899).

If you have any more questions about how to make an odd letter or symbol, just PM me.

In post 19, kondi2424 wrote:André knows why. -_-

Actually, I don't. Please enlighten me.

TSGRaaize
TSGRaaize
Goon
TSGRaaize
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by TSGRaaize »

With the paranoia settling in, things got painful, however, nothing is ever more painful than the initial madness. Everyone screaming at each other, no one trusting anyone, if someone was to have a gun in their possession, shots would have been fired already, for sure. However, lack of guns was no reason for this Village to not kill the culprit of TSGRaaize's death, Empking's Alt had an idea, up in his basement, was a nice rope that would serve. Together, the Village, always watching their back, cut the rope in 7 equal parts. Following that, they set them up as Nooses in the strongest branches of the strongest trees.

As they finished the lynch set-ups, the madness started calming down, but everyone still feared the worst, and accusations kept flying around.

One thing was for sure, someone was gonna die before the sunset, for everyone knows that the murderer of TSGRaaize should be dead before the night strikes, nothing scared the village more than knowing that the murderer would be amongst them, as they slept.

The question was... Who was gonna get hanged?

Day 1

Votecount:

kondi2424 (0)
-
No One

Empking's Alt (0)
-
No One

BBMolla (2)
-
Empking's Alt, glowball

Ellf (1)
-
André

André (2)
-
kondi2424, Ellf

glowball (0)
-
No One

Hiraki (0)
-
No One

No Lynch (0)
-
No One

Last edited by TSGRaaize on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a bad player.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 18, Ellf wrote:
In post 12, kondi2424 wrote:VOTE: Andre

In post 17, Empking's Alt wrote:

Question for both of you. Why just the vote in the post, why no reason?

This is just emp's playstyle I believe.

To answer my questions, I've played around 10 - 15 games on this site. I played a lot of EpicMafia prior to that, and tried it once or twice in real life(Protip: Average people suck at mafia.)

And I would attempt to get my guilty lynched. If that fails, I would out the guilty and trade one for one.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

- Its now a serious vote for trying to infect thoughts about "style" on pg 1.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:31 am

Post by glowball »

THIS GAME IS DRAGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funkybike is probscum with BB-- let's lynch one of them!

Return to “Completed Open Games”