Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm an angel, I just tripped a bit and crimped my left wing. If you could all send me back up tomorrow, I'd appreciate it.
VOTE: Something_Smart
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:21 am

Post by popsofctown »

The rules say we have to send someone to heaven day 2 though! Would you send a demon instead!?!?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:25 am

Post by popsofctown »

You are sending implosion to hell. He will likely implode from the heat.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Oh cool I'm voting scum.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm acute townie. Something_Smart is an obtuse scum. Dannflor is right. Try this angle.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

Implosion I am townreading you for free this time so you won't have to pocket me and spend two nightkills. Probably a boon since that would be 2 over budget. S_S said there are no nightkills, he seems to have a lot of inside information.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:36 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 67, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
Spoiler: I KNEW IT
In post 52, Amrun wrote:But bro, I was literally RVS greeting Elmo because he was half the reason I joined!
I had an idea that's why.

How is that holding information? It's literally in the setup there are no night kills. It's heaven and hell phases. Mafia does have a PT they can talk in at any time though.
How many posts are in that PT?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

Vote:Team STRQ
For interrupting my conversation with my beloved Elmo, not for having scum PT access
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:16 am

Post by popsofctown »

No, Enter is my biggest fan, but he represses his feelings.

I read this setup for like the fourth time, and I think this has to be the most scumsided setup in the approved open setup lists? It's delightful
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 80, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 74, popsofctown wrote:

I read this setup for like the fourth time, and I think this has to be the most scumsided setup in the approved open setup lists? It's delightful
How do you know I'm not Enter?

-Summer
You're not repressing your adoration enough to be Enter
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

I wasn't aware of Stack the Deck. I could easily believe it's more scumsided than this but I think that's nontrivial to ascertain (even though it trivially has poorer town EV).

Apart from the raw simulated probabilities of winning, having three baddies manipulating a nine player town is a much stronger social deduction dynamic than something like 2:6 nightless which is also at/near 50%. So I think this setup is pretty remarkable.

I have played against 14 townies with only 2 nightkills in a mafia trio before, playing a setup against half as many townies is such a different game. It is wild that people are going to look at both setups and shrug and say "close to even, roundabout right" when they can't both be.

I would point out that to implosion that this setup's special mechanic wrinkles the idea "nightlessness balances this out", partially. I agree nightlessness townsides setups in a way not reflected in the EV, but this setup has a half-night, where in heaven phase we are going to be removing players somewhat similar to ones that would be nightkilled from our game and discussion. It's not as bad as a nightkill, since in our ignorance we won't remove someone strictly for having a correct three card solve, but I think obvtowning is correlated with being an asset for sorting so it is a culling that hurts the town similar to an NK
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

Danni flor do you want to discuss your opinion on the balance of this setup
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 85, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 82, popsofctown wrote:
In post 80, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 74, popsofctown wrote:

How do you know I'm not Enter?

-Summer
You're not repressing your adoration enough to be Enter
Have you figured out who is each head yet? I'll give you one shot and I'll tell you of you have all 4 right

-Summer
The top left picture is Krazy. The top right picture is Taly. The bottom left picture is Ankamius. The bottom right picture is Enter
Will you tell me which picture goes with each nickname now
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:16 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 60, Looker wrote:How are there clouds if it's dry? Don't clouds require moisture?
Clouds of smoke don't require moisture, they are primarily gaseous. I solved this game, will you sheep me everywhere now?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't see what my townread implosion is seeing really but I am going to go with him and VOTE: Amrun anyway
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Whoa buy me dinner first, Taly. A drive to solve from my memeing? Seems a lil tmi
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Implosion is scum now and I'm kind of sad about it
Last edited by Dannflor on Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

@Tall, dark, and Dannflor can I have an allowance of like 2 BBcode fixes per dayphase? Pleease
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Do I have coronavirus now?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

This happens if I forget to shut a drawer

I will read this thread in like an hour or less
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 145, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 132, Homura wrote:
In post 129, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I don't think the hydra knows what's going on with their heads right now which is saying something
Which posts made you think that?
I'm on mobile but their last post how they said they don't know what the others are doing.

Right now there are a few people that aren't saying much. And that's an issue. To even place a vote on someone that hasn't even posted just shows and to post a prod dodge looks just absent minded.

Homura the vote is just one of those things I don't like at all. It just feels like "oh hey let's turn the heat up on someone not here"

Unvote

For now.
I want to hug Elmo for coming back from a hiatus and using old school bold instead of the newfangled vote tags, just like I did several months ago ^^
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Two things scummy about implosion:
In post 97, implosion wrote: the hydra is probably going to be eternally null for me which is a bit awkward given this setup.
This strikes me as really scummy. On the one hand it has its own implausibility since it's very unlikely none of the heads are someone implosion can easily read. On the other hand there's lots of benefit for scum!implosion to put it forth and not as much for town!implosion, scum!implosion is excused from tedious fakesorting with sliprisk.

The second thing is that his pattern of interaction with me seems to match the time he was scum in G&R and I'm not connecting this to his wincon really, just a naïve pattern matching angle.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by popsofctown »

The comment that it is town indicative that S_S made a dad joke is probably true but I'm actively mad about it cause when I rolled scum with S_S I used the entire scum PT trying to convert him into being a memer like me and he wouldn't do it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I am getting both townpings and scumpings from Looker, it's conflicting.
I like his new avatar though.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 165, Elmo TeH AzN wrote: Pedit: pops I had higher hopes for you. Not to be a memer. But Is this normal for pops to be this quiet?
No
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: implosion
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I finally got Zebun a couple hours ago after trying to get it to drop from its dungeon for multiple months. The character I have to use to clear the dungeon quickly is implosion's avatar because he was added as a cross-franchise promotion with very good stats and abilities. My gratitude is being expressed strangely I guess
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:38 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I keep rereading but I'm not finding as much aha as I want.

It's interesting that Amrun thinks I'm town because I'm not forced and Elmo thinks I'm scum because I'm forced. I could make a verdict on whether Amrun is TMI or Elmo can't read from a town mindset if I had four opinions one way or the other, in theory.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Iirc you didn't interact with me much early in D1 of G&R and stated a read on me at the end of the day phase.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Wooper does not have a nose or nostrils. Lynch All Liars. VOTE: Wooper
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I only see a water type, not a flying type. What is this duck you speak of?

This setup isn't actually that kind to procrastinating lynching scum. If town is damned day1, scum get to try to send scum to heaven with a comfy 3/8ths of all votes. It's brutal.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

I am very confused about you treating a solo vote on your that only had a joke as the reason so seriously. Are you actually scum, Wooper?
I did have some little things, but really it was mostly a fancy unvote.

Why are you acting as though you won't have elbow room to play mafia with a single vote on you?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

I think Elmo is scum but I'm not happy about it
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:10 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't know if unvoting implosion entirely means I think he's town.

This game is hard.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

Someone explained holistically to me in a different game but I still don't kind of get it.

If Elmo is scum it doesn't affect other slots in the game. Not right now at least. I don't do many preflip assocs and that is especially true on page 9.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

It seems really dangerous for implo to call his whole wagon town
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:18 am

Post by popsofctown »

More or less Elmo is scummy because between the tmi to townread pops versus requires a town mindset to townread pops the latter is more likely, although I think both are possible. Elmo has expressed the idea that I am not saying much but I think (?) I've been pithy in a way scum might be too quick to excuse themselves from recognizing.

I am ambivalent about this though with one thing I think about is that I would expect Amrun to scumread me all the time. She's only played with me when I was scum but I think my style would clash with hers a lot.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

I would say that's not really how I'm thinking about it.

I think implo is the type to think about optics even as town. He's a very messed up person. He buys Apotheosis from the store.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 215, Wooper wrote:I think the best way i can sum up my hydra read rn is it feels like we're all playing jenga while the hydra is playing with their new trumpet

I suppose I'd like something less erratic and maybe just a better presented summary of where they/their heads are at rn

I think hydra unison is for nerds, hydra dissonance is highly underrated, but i don't feel them within the flow of the game aorn. not detached. an active spectator. I'm hungry for more.
I feel like so many people have posted a weird comment of some kind about the hydra that it probably has partners and like maybe we should just flip it
This comment itself and lack of accompanying vote will probably go into the pile but that's ok as it will only increase the momentum for "just flip it"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:39 am

Post by popsofctown »

ake me down into your paradise
Don't be scared 'cause I'm your body type
Just something that we wanna try
'Cause you and I
We're cool for the summer
We're cool for the summer
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

I like all the players in the hydra but I don't like hydras.

I think I owe Wooper something I'm gonna be back in a second
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't think I've ever played with Elmo
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:36 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 217, Wooper wrote:pops if i told you i'm really struggling to get a read on you, think about 3 of your posts are kinda maybe towny, and think amrun is scum, does that help with this dialogue at all?

also on implo: the idea that he's intentionally de facto rng responding to being wagoned by throwing out bizarre boiling hot takes is crossing my mind the more i think about it but I'm not really sure I'll nail his alignment from WIFOMing myself through this. I think he gets more transparent here, not less. are you comfortably null on him? gth when you try to solve this game, are you looking for his buddies or for scum outside of him?

I don't see implo partners rn and am fairly uncomfortable width amrun/homura at a minimum, and think an implo/homu/amrun solve is kinda wonky

my reads might be disproportionately advanced but is there anything in this post which is inspiring you to open your brain to me?
I have stated before that Amrun might be scum who is TMIing me.

The RNG feel from implo has definitely struck me also, with a weirdly timed "S_S could be town I guess". To dip into meta again though, he didn't do that when he rolled scum as I recall, he doled out reads more slowly. I kind of interpret it as him trying to play the low-information phase the way its best to play the low-information phase and have a low threshold for granting some kind of read so that the game develops whereas scum!implo in the past needed to see where the trenches lay to decide the best place to be. Which is why committing to a read on my slot helps his standing but at the same time maybe he knows that's exactly what I want from him I don't think I hid that particularly well
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

I interacted a lil with Elmo the Azn in GD and played a mafia game with an "Elmo" and both these things were very very long ago and a blurred/combined memory sentiment and both vague positive impressions. I searched my own iso to sort out the exact specifics of this during this game.

Giving Elmo a warm welcome seemed like a win/win anyways
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:42 am

Post by popsofctown »

Playing with a hydra with public identities but a secret hydra key is like worse than a fully secret hydra in terms of funness/desire to play the game/enjoyability and I am kind of irritated about it.
It's kind of a zero sum way to be getting extra enjoyment out of this game.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:45 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 131, Homura wrote:Prodge. Don't have much to say. Drawing a total blank on most of the list.

Ask me questions so I can engage.
In post 129, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I don't think the hydra knows what's going on with their heads right now which is saying something
Spicy take

It's town indicative to excuse yourself from producing content but then extemporaneously realize you have some content to produce anyway

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:53 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Wooper
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

I think it is really clear that Homura shouldn't/wouldn't expect to get townread for such a tiny contribution. I'm only townreading her for the juxtaposition against saying she's going to wait for a question to engage.

You've asked me to engage with the game and I have posted like a lot of content lately as a response and you've kind of gone "hm I guess I can't townread pops still no content." and I have a lot of trouble townreading that compared to how I'd view a scumread on my content itself
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

You should treasure my NAI posts too though my brand new Zebun is beautiful
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

Policy healing team STRQ is a terrible idea that I will not participate in btw
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

I just now realized you have lied about having a nose not once but twice this is very concerning
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

:(
uglier avi
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:31 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 270, Amrun wrote:@pops: why is my townread on you TMI? I often give early game townreads and they’re actually almost always correct. They’re some of my best townreads I get. But obviously I’ll re-evaluate as necessary.

When we were playing TM, I remembered you saying in Fusion Mafia that your scum game was “a caricature of your town game.” I strongly got that feel from your play in TM, but I couldn’t mention that because Fusion was still ongoing. That’s why I pushed for your death so hard there. I get the total opposite feeling with your play here.
It just seemed like I hadn't given that much.

It was perhaps weird that, I don't feel like I am really having fun yet, compared to how much I sometimes have.

Taly what anime do you keep posting from?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

Do you also think Wooper is scum, Taly?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

Wooper I'm either going to policy heaven or policy hell that new avatar recognize you are doubling down
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:08 am

Post by popsofctown »

Not knowing head bugs me :(
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Taly it is hard for me to not watch that gif over and over and over again so I think it is unfair to me that you have posted it anyway
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I think maybe it's elmo town strq scum game easy

pedit:three posts but sentiment mostly stands
pedit: ok the fourth post was kinda good taly are you good at scum?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I think Homura is town

#311 bullis poor lil drunkpops from like 3 angles T_T
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by popsofctown »

feel like if i don't have a hard read on 315 i am a failure. I feel like i can't decide with way to read 315. Please kill me
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:27 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 317, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 316, popsofctown wrote:
feel like if i don't have a hard read on 315 i am a failure. I feel like i can't decide with way to read 315. Please kill me
Na can't do that. There's no fun in that. I mean it's possible to send you to heaven. But death for you Na. There are bigger fish to fry.
What happened to back when you were refusing to send me up or down?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

I have this kind of chicken sexer kind of feeling that wooper is scum, like what he's been doing is cut from the cloth of the scumgames I've seen and not the town game.
Wooper do I only get to see you play town one time ever?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 244, Wooper wrote:
In post 242, popsofctown wrote:
In post 131, Homura wrote:Prodge. Don't have much to say. Drawing a total blank on most of the list.

Ask me questions so I can engage.
Spicy take

It's town indicative to excuse yourself from producing content but then extemporaneously realize you have some content to produce anyway

Sure. I agree. If one produces content.

Homura's question @Elmo had like a conspicuous answer itt and does nothing to advance the dialogue in any of their slots. :S it's like, benchmark busywork posting.
This post is really really scummy to me. It reads like wooper feeling confident enough to assert his interpretation over mine because he has the answers.

It also totally circles around the point I was actually making which again I think I see happening more often if Wooper already knows the answer.

My guess on the head is that Krazy pointed out how Wooper successfully messed up a conversation about his slot by reframing a metaphor I made about him. I don't know if Krazy was saying it's scummy but I'll say it's scummy; Wooper seems to need agenda control I don't seem him needing as much as town.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 340, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 339, popsofctown wrote:
I have this kind of chicken sexer kind of feeling that wooper is scum, like what he's been doing is cut from the cloth of the scumgames I've seen and not the town game.
I was thinking this myself honestly. Just how the games been unfolding and such I was wondering why is no one really looking at Wooper and just letting them slide on thru the day...
Was not expecting a flat "me too" on an obscure metaphor describing my 4 game meta read
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

Elmo can I ask your first language? Your diction makes me wonder.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:34 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

I want to frame post 336 and hang it in my living room.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

It's only one syllable away from being an accidental haiku
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:06 am

Post by popsofctown »

I want to feel like implosion is being scummy but I maybe don't? I need help.

I feel like S_S is scummy, apart from the dad joke thing. He seems to be using a site reputation basis for my scumrange instead of a personal experience basis for my scumrange, having played in two of my most sloppily played scumgames and none of my stronger performances but still stating a strong belief I can fake good shallow analysis as scum. This might be too tinfoil hat or off the rails? But a reputation basis is the bar for what optically looks good to others for how he sorts me while his personal experience would tap-in more to what he actually wants to do.

I like, scumread that more than I scumread implosion shifting to a scumread on me with this really vague skepticism notion tossed out. Please send food and money.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

When I roll scum I don't find asking the mod for a VC easy, let alone shallow analysis.

To play scum is to endure pain.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

Yeah don't know about that, I evaded d1 lynch and vigs, day 2 a townie claimed scum, night 2 I was shot.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

Not scum together lists:
implosion, Amrun,
Wooper, popsofctown
Team STRQ, Elmo

Hm I was hoping to find one where I can say "this pair has high scum equity in general let's lynch it" but I don't feel that way about any pair.

I think implo/Amrun would win out.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 364, Wooper wrote:
In post 339, popsofctown wrote:
Including this time, no; excluding? honestly maybe
Is that a blacklist threat?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:08 am

Post by popsofctown »

Wooper if you could hard sell me on lynching scum d1 here and forcing me to reconsider my scumread that way what player would you case and flip red for me?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 372, Wooper wrote:
In post 370, popsofctown wrote:
Wooper if you could hard sell me on lynching scum d1 here and forcing me to reconsider my scumread that way what player would you case and flip red for me?
Amrun
But she townreads me
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by popsofctown »

A chicken sexer is an very highly paid person who looks at newborn chicks and identifies which ones are males and which ones are female. Chicks have very little sexual dimorphism at birth, and there are some broad rules that can be stated about how their bodies look should look, but there are some chicks that will violate every hard and fast rule you try to come up with, so it is a very skill+talent kind of job that saves its employer lots of money on unnecessary chicken feed for economically useless males.
I hope you were worried because you thought it was a different meaning of the word "sex" and not because animal rights hit close to home for you.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I think I played neither great nor awful in Team Mafia, leaning more towards awful. I had just had to play lots of scumgames back to back and just didn't feel like I had the energy to townspew. It was also really demoralizing to play a setup that seemed like it was over if the dayplay produced like two clears.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm only moderately below average at scum.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I struggle to want to do things that would remove Elmo's posting privileges ITT
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I kind of have been wanting to play with Ame
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 388, popsofctown wrote:
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Why was I obvtown?
pedit: I hate you
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

cyanjet was the real obvtown
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

He rolled scum, Ank
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 399, Ame wrote:On a scale of 0 to 10, how clearly are you able to visualize images in your mind's eye? 0 being not at all (aphantasia), 10 being as clearly as you perceive images with your actual eyes.
In post 399, Ame wrote:On a scale of 0 to 10, how clearly can you hear with your mind's ear? 0 being not at all, 10 being as clearly as you hear with your actual ears.
Still 10 but I do this much more often, if I have a song memorized well enough I can listen to it ad free without a spotify subscription. The quality is a little lower though.
In post 399, Ame wrote:
In post 388, popsofctown wrote:
Wha- what are
you
doing here? Thy Lord didn't mention any other angels in purgatory. Don't tell me you fell and broke your wing
again
It's not "again" because it was the other wing this time
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #86) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #87) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 410, Team STRQ wrote:I don't think mafia is at all fun in most games outside of a hydra

-Summer
I don't think mafia is at all fun except when I'm interacting with non-hydras, seems like an impasse.
In post 436, Something_Smart wrote:Many factors are converging to make me believe there is at least one scum in {pops, wooper}. One such reason is that it's taken this long for someone to FoS me for being noncommittal, meaning scum haven't wanted to do it for some reason.

There are many possible reasons but the easiest one is that they (or at least some of them) know me too well to be able to get away with that.
This is some wow-signal moonlogic here. You feel certain that scum!pops knows where she should calibrate her tolerance for votelessness for you and your playstyle, and knows you know and others know, and is therefore sticking to it, but town!pops doesn't know where to calibrate it? Or would know, yet would ignore it anyway? How does pretending to sort you for not taking a stance yet when I know you would do that as either alignment accomplish anything? It's accurate to sort me by looking for actions with a collateral cost of causing my lynch, but there has to be some sort of upside. For example Looker is probably partial to lynching me by now over my text color, but there is some sort of upside, I find it pretty. Firing paranoid public cop shots at your face by stating you're scum for not taking stances doesn't have any upside so it doesn't matter how I feel about the collateral cost of getting lynched, it's just something I would never do in the first place.
I am kind of worried this is a weird perspective slip thing.

I'm somewhere on page 20 so far

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 499, Something_Smart wrote:For the record, at the very least something wooper (and others) can note after the game, to the best of my knowledge I exited my scumrange earlier today. I think around .
It is interesting that you view your scummiest post as the exit of your scumrange.
If that is actually how you exit your scumrange, please re-enter you scumrange, then exit again using an aperture that is not shaped like a logical fallacy, because I'm not going to notice your exit the other way.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I think even when a healthy amount of respect for the scumranges of the members of STRQ is factored in the hydra is significantly above rand to be town from the effort and analysis they've been posting
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

post 443 from implosion makes me feel that starting off with an S_S redflip could clear implosion and provide a clear D2 heaven. There would be so little value in drawing attention to such an inherently scummy post from a partner and like not even bussing onto it or accomplishing something. I don't deduct some points I might normally deduct for reserving judgment due to the number of times I reread the post before deciding what alignment it indicated.
VOTE: S_S
Wooper is scummier but his partners don't want to bus, but feigning interest in S_S's scumpost maybe forces Wooper to.
Please let's start voting scum.

Elmo you're a treasure from heaven but please vote someone you think is mafia for hell, we can use the heaven vote to remove the hydra if you are sick of it ok? Like red Wooper -> heaven STRQ seems good.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #92) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by popsofctown »

My attitude about this game has kind of gradually shifted from "this setup is kind of hard and is probably a town loss but all my friends are here it will be fun anyway" to, "Rocky stone floor minimum one of S_S and Wooper is scum and not even playing particularly well and that makes this dayplay history kind of shameful and embarrassing to throw so we need like actually buckle down"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Is Qrow Krazy? He has a flawless record reading me so far so that'd put some eyebrows onto the vote.

Enter otoh could misread me all he wants like whatever
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #94) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Krazy is 3/3 townreading me as town and feeling strongly about it so I kind of have the creeps, maybe STRQ is powerwolfing. 1 of the 3 is a marathon to be fair.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I already went into it heavily in depth, if you're actually town and are not at least giving me a tenth of your attention span with playing this game that's aggravating.

like you already fucking called the post wolfy yourself you just fucking forgot you decided to bus about it and have accidentally reverted to probemode Wooper

this is absurd
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 463, Wooper wrote:
In post 443, implosion wrote:
In post 436, Something_Smart wrote:Many factors are converging to make me believe there is at least one scum in {pops, wooper}. One such reason is that it's taken this long for someone to FoS me for being noncommittal, meaning scum haven't wanted to do it for some reason.

There are many possible reasons but the easiest one is that they (or at least some of them) know me too well to be able to get away with that.
Oddly I don't like this post all that much! Or at least it makes me feel things and I'm not sure how I want to classify those things.[/quot]
this post also made my stomach feel weird.
In post 519, Wooper wrote:
In post 506, popsofctown wrote:
In post 499, Something_Smart wrote:For the record, at the very least something wooper (and others) can note after the game, to the best of my knowledge I exited my scumrange earlier today. I think around .
It is interesting that you view your scummiest post as the exit of your scumrange.
If that is actually how you exit your scumrange, please re-enter you scumrange, then exit again using an aperture that is not shaped like a logical fallacy, because I'm not going to notice your exit the other way.
:?:
could you like talk to me about where that post is wolfy
Lynch this obvious level of dissonance or just like, heaven S_S and Wooper to at least try to speed run throwing this game, after you throw me out of it
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm not QEDing Krazy's slot, I'm noting a data point before I potentially lose my posting privileges in less than 2 days.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In case it's not obvious:

S_S rolled this game and gets 5 days in and hasn't been pushed for indecisiveness.
S_S gets pushed for indecisiveness every single game.
What is different about this game is, in some configuration, the alignments of himself and the people who have meta on him.
He immediately gets out ahead of it with an analytical post about why he hasn't been pushed for indecision this game to put make-work into the thread which he thinks makes him look town (indisputable that he thinks it makes him look town since he later posted that he wants people to please look at the post and realize he is town).
The analysis had to be based on a universe that isn't real, and S_S knows that, so when he checked his work, he didn't care that it described a universe that isn't real.
He failed to realize his proposed universe needs to at least make sense with itself and it totally doesn't, it is moonlogic, from a player who is characterized by never producing any as town.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by popsofctown »

If both Wooper and S_S are town I am terrible at mafia

there is room for that to be the case but man it'd be bonkers
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I have the most posts besides you and a quad hydra and you want to hell me to fix and underactive gamestate?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I like implo for town
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by popsofctown »

heavenbound
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

This sounds kind of 9d chess so I feel like I ought to get forgiveness for misunderstanding.
So is that just not an available tell for Wooper and pops, and the lack of a positive is a negative?

Doesn't it also apply for STRQ, if not even more strongly? That makes it not make sense.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 552, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 506, popsofctown wrote:It is interesting that you view your scummiest post as the exit of your scumrange.
It is interesting that you act as though you are the sole objective judge of what is scummy.
I'm not, but I am a cynic on the validity of introspection in mafia in general, so I will give my read trumping priority over your own guesses about yourself, and I promise to give you the same right in discussing features of my own play.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 554, popsofctown wrote:
In post 552, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 506, popsofctown wrote:It is interesting that you view your scummiest post as the exit of your scumrange.
It is interesting that you act as though you are the sole objective judge of what is scummy.
I'm not, but I am a cynic on the validity of introspection in mafia in general, so I will give my read trumping priority over your own guesses about yourself, and I promise to give you the same right in discussing features of my own play.
That point isn't articulated exactly how I want, but I don't know exactly how to express it. Hopefully it's coherent enough to be understood
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 556, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 554, popsofctown wrote:I'm not, but I am a cynic on the validity of introspection in mafia in general, so I will give my read trumping priority over your own guesses about yourself, and I promise to give you the same right in discussing features of my own play.
I mean even if you don't trust my introspection, I have a leg up in knowing the color of my role PM...
Most players don't know what they would and wouldn't post as town as they think they do, and when you narrow the category down to just items an external observer has any fair shot at evaluating, it's even less
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 560, Something_Smart wrote:But surely if I can't confidently say what I would or wouldn't post as town or scum, then YOU can't confidently say what I would or wouldn't post as town or scum, no?
Neither party should be very confident at all because mafia is fundamentally hard but I think the external party does better. Perhaps somewhat worse with respect to all things that are AI, but far better among the subset of things external parties have a chance at that are AI.

The past year on this site I have not seen tons of people able to predict when they are about to be accurately townread, or sympathetic to not having produced anything townreadable yet. Only incredulity at not being townread when they think they should be, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm very not ok and have been that way for like the last 3ish irl days but that's probably not what you were asking I guess
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 564, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 507, popsofctown wrote:
I think even when a healthy amount of respect for the scumranges of the members of STRQ is factored in the hydra is significantly above rand to be town from the effort and analysis they've been posting
can you go into this more for me please

more specifically I'm curious whether this is based on the setup or just a general read

-Summer
Tai's rhtyhm with lighter posting and attempts at stirring up content seemed genuine and was a good performance if scum. It should have given the other heads a pass to chill out more if they wanted to but y'all still did stuff

most importantly wallposting the way you did early on, I can't remember where exactly it was a pagetop thought? is more effort than you normally would put in by that point even basing it off town performances ( I don't recall having any scum performances to reference). The setup does exacerbate the incentives for doing, as does Dannflor's brutal Satanic deadlines, town kind of have kill a mafiosi quickly to get back to numbers that reflect some amount of control, the setup is kind of balanced around this notion that losing towns can get that rebalance by heavening scum accidentally but that's not the preferred way to get it done. You seem like you've adjusted your play to the setup when you have excuses not to do so.

Like in terms of, you posting a few super insightful things or things too solvey to come from scum, it's not that type of read, it's a lot more closer to that (idk if some of the town but) at least one member of the dead thread wanted to townread hitogoroshi for posting 99999 characters in the later dayphases of G&R1 with none of those 9999999 characters being thoughts that were trashy unreasonable, just a brute force effort tell, of would scum labor that hard and/or create that much surface area on their slot unnecessarily.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Krazy read me correctly in a dance marathon, NK15's large normal, and in Magical Girls Upick. I don't have links, I don't have a wiki, and sprite refuses to sponsor me etc
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I should probably mention Amrun is the most viable wagon I'd be willing to vote.
I guess at 36 hours I should probably VOTE: Amrun
Some of the points against her were ok, it's not instinctual to want to kill the people who are townreading me but she is scummier than some people voting me or signaling they'd like to I think
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

If it wasn't explicit, S_S's recharacterization of his post seems like the way he actually meant it and converts it to a message I don't view as scum-indicative

His remaning posting puts him much closer to null for me
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 578, Wooper wrote:just fyi and because it saves a sub dialogue in like 3 posts' time
Elmo just returned. she played in a site meta which was more focused on like good integruous commonalities in play & less on individual quirks, whether for the better or the worst. so her reaction reaction to SS just straightup stating he won't vote (tEcHnIcAlLy SuB OpTiMaL pLaY!!!) is like extremely commonplace for someone who played back when Elmo did play

if u think her overrxn is like super scum indicative I'm down to talk about the rest of her iso thoo
Strongly agree with this post and like relish any opportunity to remind people I've been here long time
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Not sure if 580 is ironic or sincere
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Wooper is the only water type pokemon in the image so it makes sense
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #116) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

It seems pretty rapid and girthier compared to both games I played with you where I played from the start but those were hyperpost fests so many my crude measure is too skewed by the different environments

I might be projecting somewhat in that this setup looks like a mountain climb for town so I expect scum to find every possible angle to plausibly approach the game in an excusably below average level omg I'm towncasing Wooper pls stopme

If nobody does anything this setup goes to the scum
Maybe I'm giving you too much credit, classic they're-effectively-rebutting-the-towncase-on-themselves conundrum
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #117) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Do you think it's scum-indicative that I stopped vanity wagoning Wooper?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #118) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I am enjoying this game more than I let on everything after Dr. Lonely is fun
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #119) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

That was @Wooper
you posted an image that is wooper's avatar so I got confused, I thought I wouldn't need an @
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't have sorting questions for you right this second but we can hug
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

@qrow next time you get on I want to hear about your scumread
I have less of a feeling that hearing about it will help me sort you and more of a curiosity to be honest
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I am befuddled
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

If there would be bias to be had, that's not the direction of bias I'd expect from a played who dislikes my font and lost their last game to me due to getting hardguiltied from one of the setup's excessively plentiful TPR's
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I am sorry I stole that pagetop from you Dannflor-kun I didn't know it was a pagetop
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #125) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You can delete post 600 if you want, post 600 is "I am befuddled"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #126) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:21 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 615, implosion wrote:Hard-ish disagree and also post 613 w/ like one hot minute left in day one is an interesting time to discuss optimal strategy.

If we mess up and send one scum to heaven, then the odds of us winning become much, *much* lower.
Ame said yesterday he hadn't read the entire thread and she probably still hasn't finished reading the thread at the pace he was reporting. So she is probably just coming to think about the setup dynamics as he reaches a point in a readthrough where she feels able to sort and push these actual heaven/hell decisions, which to me seems more organic than jamming it in the replace-in post. I think it's slightly town-indicative for him, though it's watered down by how she could come up with his first mislynch-idea-push and start thinking about setup in a similar way.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #127) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

What if I avoid my theory disagreements with implo about who to send to heaven by sending implo to heaven :thinking:
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #128) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:31 am

Post by popsofctown »

cerraron is probably an adjective that describes everything I do.
I was clearly asking for clarification on the unclear comment you made about it earlier, using a rhetorical question to pretend I asked because I'm self-conscious about my play doesn't seem like a goodfaithy effective way of sorting me
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #129) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

Best townreads I think is Implo, Elmo, STRQ, I have a fourth I'd put at a similar level of certainty but you seemed very serious about this no more no less thing.
Two scumreads is Wooper and Amrun.
I realized on trying to fulfill this request that I really feel like I could roll a d3 on Amrun vs. S_S vs. Ame
If Wooper is d1 lynchproof that's not something to be happy with and I think I might reread this game or half of it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #130) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:39 am

Post by popsofctown »

Wooper I am trying to stay open to flips indicating my initial read is instead of funneling new information into pre-flip association paradigms and if you are town I ask that you please do the same
Goal #1 is to send a scum to hell
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #131) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 153, Looker wrote:rb because he called me a girl and Frank because his name is beautiful. PenguinPower because his name is green. You're not better than the rest of us, Penguin.
Think you're probably o.k. Wooper
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #132) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:54 am

Post by popsofctown »

Elmo, do you enjoy playing town or scum more?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #133) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 72, Amrun wrote:VOTE: implosion
implo seems really townie before this vote onto him
In post 89, popsofctown wrote:
Danni flor do you want to discuss your opinion on the balance of this setup
He never responded to this! Isn't that sad and surprising?
In post 110, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 99, Team STRQ wrote:This is a new 4p hydra. I'm familiar with playing with my other 3 heads in OTHER hydrae, but not altogether.

So we're a bit messy as all 4 of us each have playstyles that are a bit different from each other.

I'm kind of waiting for all my heads to start giving out thoughts and reading more critically, but I'm open to answering questions you have. I can speak for myself.
This is my issue and it's nothing personal. I've been with 2 headed hydra before.

I'm low activity I can fix that but I can't promise how well the posts will read as well.

STRQ Does bring a good point up in 93 about town blocs. Amrun is reading town. I really don't like 94 from pops it just feels sorta forced like here's my vote and I don't have much reason because I town read the other
This is another one of those "Elmo posts I should be able to soulread and feel ashamed if I don't" but the third time reading it I feel like the self-spotlighting on her post quality is town indicative.

It's kind of a town indicative thought to occur, because if she's posting more than she naturally would to appease requests, the excess ones beyond the ones she would have normally posted are the ones that are going to be lower quality.
If she is scum and is not one of the sickos who loves being scum, most or all of her posts will be ones she wouldn't have made anyway, it exposes you to post more as scum, so it would still be a burden she would whine about but it'd be a different whine, it wouldn't be a natural expectation that the additional posts have reduced quality.
In post 133, Looker wrote:Comfortable with being lynched for it, but I need PKP (or their replacement) to post at least once before I take this game seriously. Consider it a safeguard against lurkscum.
I agree with this being a towntelly post but not something super super hard to produce BUT Looker doesn't have a great scumrange IMO sorry to shade you Looker but it's relevant to the game. He struggled to produce anything that looked townesque at all last I played with him.
In post 153, Looker wrote:
In post 111, Amrun wrote:Looker I scumlean - he seems more disengaged than usual.
In post 113, Amrun wrote:I have played with Looker before. He marches to the beat of his own drummer.
That's very sweet of you to try to remember me.
In post 130, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Looker come on man. 4 posts in 4ish pages and you have said. Not much if anything at all... What's going on
Why didin't you notice Phi Kappa Phi?
In post 138, implosion wrote:this is uh, probably a townpost?
Don't waste your time; it's NAI. I do it as either town or scum because I hate lurky players.

• @Homura:
    You
    diverted onto PKP
    • Also, I've played mafia before, and I know how opportunism works (case in point, your vote); however, I will be stealing "refuge in audacity" as a damning concept from now on, so thank you
VOTE: Elmo Teh Azn Let's destroy Amrun's spirits
One thing I haven't mentioned because it is shamefully weak sauce but I'm gonna say it, Looker didn't care to format any of his posts in his scumgame

I'm on like page 10, I'm stopping for now
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #134) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #135) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 56, Homura wrote:Doesn't apply to me, sadly.
In post 57, Something_Smart wrote:Fair enough.
S_S, can you explain why you responded to Homura the way you did here?
Isn't it pretty straightforward that both alignments of Homura are going to say greeting tell doesn't apply to her?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #136) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Moonlogic is logic with bizarre steps that don't make sense and seem like they would come from someone coming out of anesthesia or something. Should not be confused with shrewdly leveraging logical fallacies that are known to be confusing.

QED are the initials of a latin phrase that I've forgotten, that essentially means, "and so, I have proven this thing". It is traditionally used at the end of mathematical proofs. If a proof has missing steps that need to be written later, you don't write QED, QED constitutes a strong statement about what's above it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #137) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

That's not what the post says, S_S, did Homura share she wasn't a newbie in the scum PT to prime you to read into it that way?

Are you certain as of this moment that she's a newbie?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #138) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 55, Something_Smart wrote:Or it might hold for newbies in newbie games specifically.
It was far from clear that the only quality that might make the greeting tell invalid was being a newbie.
Homura could be a newbie and simply feel it doesn't apply to her.
I just looked up her posting history, it is exactly that, she's literally a newbie who hasn't played enough to shake the "Goon" title and has played in Road to Rome which is banned for alts.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #139) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 650, Dannflor wrote:
[1] Not Voting
:
Something_Smart

The Hell Phase I deadline is in
:
(expired on 2020-03-05 16:59:39)
Hardread : Something_Smart's account has a sufficiently secure password and hasn't let other people proxy play this game

You can BoP me on this read, but if you do, please do it quickly before pops wakes up and sees this post and uses the email password reset because I wanna selfhammer
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #140) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 651, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 648, popsofctown wrote:It was far from clear that the only quality that might make the greeting tell invalid was being a newbie.
What's another such quality, then? And don't say "being town", since the greeting tell never claimed to be 100% accurate and so that wouldn't justify writing it off.
Once you've opened up the idea that you can make up reasons it doesn't apply, you'd expect it'd be likely for Homura to decide some aspect of herself is disqualifying, like that she likes being friendly or the super obvious and actual one, that her context for doing it right after greeting tell was discussed destroys everything about the tell, like Amrun pointed out.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

S_S changed his avatar to the pokemon I used for 60% of my battles when I played through Pearl instead of ugly telephone poles with no telephone lines in an orange landscape after seeing my avatar based voting with respect to Wooper and this blatant unabashed pocketing effort shall not stand
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

He asked you like a page ago and linked to where you used the term, you should go back and click on it to validate her thoroughness
pedit: don't care I'm doubling down, I only use the fidget with the BBcode for linking posts when it will rescue my own life or that of a loved one, that link should not go unused
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by popsofctown »

My difficulty with this game is not reading posts and not finding anything alignment indicative about them it's finding lots of possibly alignment indicative things often pointing in different directions on the same player and not being sure how to weight them and I would appreciate input from other players on where I might be onto something and where I'm a crackpot

I worry Looker townreading both Wooper and I but not naturally having something spicy to say about this spicy take might be scum indicative
Last edited by Dannflor on Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #144) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

wow

I kinda wanna heaven Looker then heaven Ame if green

btw I'm from 08 and love walls

btw you can use a combination of the PM button and copy-paste to get quotes from locked threads if you are sober enough to not accidentally hit send and PM the person

did you play mafia using the internet before December 5th, 2019, Ame?

[/spoiler]
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #145) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm both glad and sorry cause I wish you playing at the best community
Please stay here
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #146) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by popsofctown »

He's in the territory of what I might hammer. I would prefer more dayphases to learn more about him but I feel that way about everyone who isn't a water pokemon
I'm not sure how viable his lynch is in terms of going to sleep with that as your vote.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #147) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by popsofctown »

who has powerful deepwolf strength in this list wooper?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #148) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by popsofctown »

bzzt I'm bad at scum
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #149) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't see the scum incentive implo. Empirically that kind of "massive effort but like is that really the thing you should aim the massive effort at" has been NAI or TI when I've seen it (recently Asriel Dreemurr in a micro)
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #150) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 685, implosion wrote:the scum incentive is that they're genuine arguments that are easy to make, and that you can look engaged while making because it's the kind of thing you genuinely enjoy talking about as town, and it looks nice on paper.
well, "on paper and in practice" if Looker is actually town, the double heavening i posited had a deliberate order
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #151) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by popsofctown »

what do you mean by "clocked this"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #152) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I wanna give Ame a hug
in a way that makes him fall asleep
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #153) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:31 am

Post by popsofctown »

presuming Ame isn't what gets killed anyway:

-pls feed my natural narcissism and dive me next
I was both nommed for Don Corleone last year and megashaded for being shitty at scum amongst finalists and the way people read me is just like always fascinating in general
I mention the nom not because I deserve it, Oversoul is a troll, but I can tell you are nudged by curiosity and it will invoke your dive
this is super selfish
possibly to the point of gamethrow if you could metadive scum and find scum
but im drinking rn and like mafia is supposed to be fun etc
-i mindmelded on "lol salt that looker's not a free ML" but of the two parties I definitely pick wooper. might be confbias etc. But hed be the slot that's "is it ok to say this out loud?" because he said it second and also he's scummmy for other reasons
-I love u and the way u play mafia even if you're scum
-FTR so you know I think consensus on the scumranges of the players of the STRQ hydra would be Ank>Krazy>Enter>Taly(Summer>Qrow>Raven>Tai) with Taly being speculative because they haven't been on site for a long time and I think the time they were onsite coincided with my hiatus. This might help you sort maybe I hope.
-Cats are the best
-I'm out of hyphen points but I'm drnk and want to make more hyphen points instead of going to bed like a responsible adult
-Treating you like you've been here since daystart has been inexplicable and also made me super ??? since your readup progress seemed super explicit?
Also I'm like kind of realizing just right now that the graph you posted is a graph of a different game and you haven't necessarily efforted this game past "I've read all the posts in thsi game" and when I was previewing the post planning to read it :I told myself "this has .png filetype in it and therefore Ame has gone past reading all posts in the game" but that's not really true so I invite other townies to not make the same mistake except Dannflor he can make that mistake it's ok I love him no matter what he doest because if I was sad on a monday he would PM me a kitten gif

-I think towncores are valuable but even though it might be grumpy 08er bias I feel like ms meta is skewing too far south in not recognizing the value of accurate scumreads and how that can be good dayplay
-loki says i should get in bed gn
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #154) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't see any reason to object to that when it's the variant where Azelf learned Nasty Plot

Time for catchup
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #155) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I had a dream where Dannflor deleted my post where I accused S_S of avatarpocketing.
I'm a little embarrassed of my drunkpost :( It was yucky
In post 704, Wooper wrote:
In post 701, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
Vote Wooper
Just something about this rubs me the wrong way still in the end of this. Sorry friend.
just to be safe you may wanna go use bold tags with a colon after vote (idk how fussy dann is about such things but there isn't like any time left to wonder)

just ftr regardless of our alignments both pops and I have made movements to pocket Elmo quite recently; pops' was a bit harder and Elmo has appeared to accept it more graciously but her voting me here is another situation where she's been offered an olive branch, then booped the offerer on the nose with it.

This isn't the behaviour of someone who needs to make friends itt.
Deadsheepable notion
In post 716, Wooper wrote:That's an interesting takeaway.
We could try and do STRQ. Problem is I think more than 1 scum ate just in the "people I don't want to murder on day one" pool here and of the people outside that pool there are a lot of people who I just don't want to murder.
Definitely echoes to me.
In post 717, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 716, Wooper wrote:We could try and do STRQ.
Oh is this what you're selling at one hour from deadline?

-Q
This looks like a really awful way to agenda-change / subject-change ever addressing STRQ's pops vote and how the BoP of it makes it extra valid for Qrow to provide justification for us to try to sort and the cherry on top is that STRQ is voting with his scumread voting Wooper here

Later on (I skimmed on my phone when I was eating five guys) he starts saying that he was starting to townread Wooper the last few pages but reading as someone who knows Wooper is scum cause I read the flip before I read these pages it doesn't seem difficult to reverse engineer that Wooper was townier on these pages than he had been most of the game.

I really don't get why Qrow is so threatened by the Wooper vote.
In post 742, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 733, Something_Smart wrote:How confident are you on the wooper read?
idk I need to reread him now, I was townleaning him for a really silly reason before (I thought editing his profile avi for meme value was +townie) but I kinda felt like I was alone in that read in our disc chat
This is not scum indicative for Krazy he actually believes in this ish, for some reason he decided it was town indicative that I started using pink font in a game. I was town, so, I guess he could be right, who knows.
In post 745, Wooper wrote:
In post 710, Dannflor wrote:
VC 1.10.HELL

[4] Amrun
:
implosion, Looker, Wooper, Ame

[3] Wooper
:
Amrun, popsofctown, Elmo Teh AzN

[1] popsofctown
:
Team STRQ

[1] Ame
:
Something_Smart

[0] Not Voting
:

With 9 in limbo, it takes 5 votes to judge.

The Hell Phase I deadline is in
:
(expired on 2020-03-05 16:59:39)

Mod Notes
: :evil:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀     ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀                             ⠀
[/color]
[/font]
In post 717, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 716, Wooper wrote:We could try and do STRQ.
Oh is this what you're selling at one hour from deadline?

-Q
In post 738, Something_Smart wrote:Honestly, I'm down to see what happens.

VOTE: STRQ

We're at 4/4/1. If amrun pops elmo or just 3 more are down I'll flashwagon strq gladly.
I think if I were conscious I might have gone for this, I don't think I would have felt convinced STRQ is scummier than Wooper but panicwagons can be information rich. It's hard to say what I would have done for sure since I have found out I was wrong though.
In post 747, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 740, Wooper wrote:So I'm scum because your hydra is slightly paranoid of me despite absolutely failing to engage with me in good faith at any point and because I floated a conversation point at a high tension point in the game over Amrun who is just null as shit

:thinking:
oh okay yeah now I think this might be scum duck

this reads a lot like EoD starcraft scum duck tbh

-Q
This is so awkward and weird. It would make me sense if it preceded the Wooper vote.
In post 759, Wooper wrote:
In post 749, Team STRQ wrote:I'm here, catching up.

-Raven
Just a reminder this is Enter who I read like an open book and who has avoided producing content like the plague since I repped in : )
!
In post 790, Wooper wrote:kinda just praying for the town in amrun/elmo/pops or for looker and implosion to log on
:(
In post 808, Ame wrote:
In post 731, Team STRQ wrote:idk exactly the scum motivation but it feels slimy, maybe trying to avoid the appearance of TMI? I'm not sure what the agenda is I just know that thought process felt wrong

-Q
THIS MAKES NO SENSE
!
All awoken bind is cleared
In post 824, Team STRQ wrote:shut up duck
Enter is kinda toxic sometimes
In post 867, Something_Smart wrote:How does one be slightly...

Never mind.
Sometimes S_S is my spirit animal
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #156) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by popsofctown »

My brain is a bit pretzelled about who to heaven because there seem to be colorable arguments that it's not as straightforward as heavening the player with the highest town equity

One point, although I think Elmo is town I'm not sure how I feel about her becoming Judgment Vig. She doesn't give off the vibe that she's having an easy time solving this game
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #157) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:35 am

Post by popsofctown »

Why do you want to push back judgment day?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #158) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

It provides another way to win. The angels go "bang bang" and vig the baddies. The baddies diededie

You gotta play to win Something_Smart, don't play to not lose

Feel the heart of the cards

Follow your soul

Judgment day allows a kill to be selected without any scum input into the decision and that's stronk
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #159) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

Also Dannflor becomes legally obligated to include the words "bang bang" in the kill flavor so we have to make sure to do at least one judgment day
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #160) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Ame
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #161) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

Amrun do you think implo is town?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #162) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 913, Amrun wrote:Yeah probably. His frustration seems fairly genuine.
Can you say something actively scummy I feel like you're in my PoE but I don't have much of outright scummy you've done so it's like I'm gonna kill you but also be sad about it :(
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #163) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 914, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:This turns into who do we trust the most though. Im not really that sole on Ame though. I mean we are potentially giving this person a one shot if we screw this up
My trust in read quality for this game is probably

Team STRQ
popsofctown - implosion - Something_Smart - Ame - Amrun - Looker (unordered)
Elmo the Azn

Very flat because I tend to believe everyone's just pretty bad at mafia (but also, pretty good) until I'm convinced otherwise.

Team STRQ can't go to heaven because they're probably scum so we need to send them to hell.

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #164) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 916, Amrun wrote:I am so sorry. Narrow your PoE so I’m not in it? Haha
Thank you for complying with the request I made
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #165) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:16 am

Post by popsofctown »

I realized at some point while I wasn't even looking at the thread that heavening Looker rather than Ame is dumb because Looker is just always town all the time it's unnecessary
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #166) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:36 am

Post by popsofctown »

I think PoEing her to the extent I do qualifies as scumreading her

compared to, like, I'm townreading you, like a lil bit
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #167) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:53 am

Post by popsofctown »

dsjstr, someone who pretty certainly is not an alt of yours
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #168) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

You are however Azelf
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #169) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Why?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #170) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

UNVOTE:
I don't think implo is the answer though.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #171) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

i skim like 1 page out of games I have no part in and stop reading them, idk the names.
I haven't secret alted and played a full game with you or anything. I've never secret alted or joined a hydra game
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #172) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Some of your style reminded me of Hectic for some reason

but 90% of it is I just decided you would be Ame no Uzume and therefore I would like you. She used to be one the best cards for winning only with skills, and balanced is bestest.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #173) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You ninja'ed me, I thought I was only being asked to justify my opening post

This game contributed to the drunkpost, yes
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #174) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Looker is taking my heart on a roller coaster with his avatar
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #175) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:36 am

Post by popsofctown »

S_S seems scummy this page. The characterization of Ame is so weird and different from how he has actually played this game, Ame seems under-opinionated if anything.

This is the second time he has pushed a townblock of his own conclusion with all the empathy of a three year old pointing at a picture in a book when you sit across from her and can only see the cover. Implosion is one of S_S's townreads and he did not townblock implosion. It seems like an over the top way of demonstrating S_S must be town because he can presumptively mark himself green in townblocks but I feel like he wouldn't be that poor as town at making sure he was arguing something everyone would onboard to. The people out of the townblock will not subscribe, implo didn't state a townread on him, looker did not state a townread on him, Elmo I don't remember, but hi elmo.

I oppose an implo heaven because I think he's too readable day3 and too towny already. He might end up being a compromise but it just feels like it only revokes his posting privileges to me (and makes him a vig, which is fine)

I'm glad I was in ame's dream.
Pedit: omg ame is some kind of high effort monster wow
VOTE: Elmo
There's too many other considerations to toss this over concerns about her readskill. I will believe in Elmo. An Elmo redflip would be significant
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #176) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

Ebwop, Implosion did not townblock S_S
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #177) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:21 am

Post by popsofctown »

But the discussion regards an immediate heavening decision?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #178) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:25 am

Post by popsofctown »

ok but like you realize you are at best describing your own thought process but not canvassing. It looks like you care more about lamisting than getting a high quality decision and getting others onto it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #179) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:27 am

Post by popsofctown »

Pandora was laying in my lap but Loki attacked her and they both left and now I am sad and alone
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #180) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1004, Something_Smart wrote:And what makes you think I'm being LAMIST, when I just said I didn't care that I wasn't being townread yet?
Is this sentence real?
Try to think about this sentence
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #181) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

Look, lamisting vs actually exhibiting town behavior is always this wifomy social game thing. Town!you should be open to the idea another townie would misinterpret your play that way.

I want to read you.
Talk to me about why you would heaven Elmo and why you wouldn't.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #182) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:06 am

Post by popsofctown »

Of those three Elmo is the most confident townread.
None of what she says makes sense but I always either gutread or reason its likeliness to town.
Implosion had townspewed more than S_S but S_S I think S_S has less scumrange so that if you forced me to dayvig one I'd probably shoot Implosion and apologize he didn't deserve it.
I don't want to heaven either, I really want Elmo
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #183) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:10 am

Post by popsofctown »

I am having an amazing day and none of you can ruin it even if you heaven scum. I am starting my diet and the grocery store seems to have remodelled and upgraded itself just for me.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #184) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:39 am

Post by popsofctown »

is enter the only head not allowed to vote? Raven. If so, why?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #185) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

is enter the only head not allowed to vote? Raven. If so, why?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #186) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

I was wondering if your hydra Dynamics might calm me down about Qrow submitting a Minority Report vote on me with no reasoning when I seemed like a viable d1 mislynch. I'm not sure if that answer moves the needle in the wrong direction but it doesn't move it in the right direction.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #187) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1022, Team STRQ wrote:
Qrow's
reasoning for scumreading you is that he can't read your font on mobile and was ignored when you told him that. He thinks that town wouldn't be so committed to a gimmick that annoyed others.

-Tai
That was long after he voted me. Looker made a similar complaint, before Krazy voted me, but had a weird posture with respect wrt to actually asking me to change it, so I didn't. Looker also apparently remarks on how people pronoun him without asking people to change it so he's a funny bunny.

I did want to see if I could manage to get through a whole game on pink font, because I usually forget sometimes. I was going maybe ask about it more but he kind of afk'ed after complaining and I kind of don't want to change my posting for 1/4th of a slot, I'm very pro Krazy but very antihydra.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #188) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

We could heaven Looker, then lynch Amrun, then heaven Ame if both those flips went as expected
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #189) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

A computer program suffers somewhat from not recognizing that a player who seemed so towny that they got heavened has an increased likelihood that they would never get helled all game, even they were heavenproof.

But I'll do one tomorrow to check implo's math
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #190) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Implosion's Ame towncase is really compelling. Ame was kind of protown to begin with.

{Looker, Ame, and Elmo} are all town past the threshold where I kind of feel like betting the game on the read, with Elmo limping over the line on that, or rather I guess reaching the veracity of that statement from a different angle, that I don't think I'll ever be able to adjust to a different read in time so it doesn't matter. The presence of the hydra is either rendering her play monolithic or running cover for a scum roll on first return to site, and I doubt the hydra actually leaves the game very soon at all, with it being impossible to heaven and Amrun seeming to have a preponderance of scum equity to hell tomorrow.
From my point of view unioned with suspending assumptions about my own slot, something I'd appreciate if S_S and maybe implo did, more, that means trying to hell correctly twice in {Amrun, implosion, S_S, pops, Team STRQ} That's five names with three scum, so that's a really easy minigame. To the extent the minigame is played with flawed premises, it's at least five names with two scum, and if it's played perfectly, town will still win.
I don't have a magical thesis here but I am hoping to motivate more townspewing from the other 4 names in this list in being excited about the other 4 names in this list. Like if you have a reason for scumreading Elmo, I kind of don't believe you, and if you have some new reason for townreading Elmo, I kind of also don't believe you. Elmo's play right now resembles that weird throwaway faction on an Age of Empires campaign map that is usually called "Burgundy" that sometimes send halfhearted attacks at you, alliances with the main more formidable adversary half the time you play based on no discernable rule, and whenever you conquer it to steal its goldmines sends you a message that it demands a tribute of 1000 gold, 500 food, and 200 wood when it has about two buildings left. You can offer it an alliance and build ten trading carts designated it and see it accept and profit you ScroogeMcDuck's horde and call it optimal play and I would just insist you had no way of knowing that's what would have actually happened.
Looker has broken his town meta stylistically based on the accounts of two independent parties, and is working based on a townblock virtually everyone considers mostly town, with variance on which nodes they wouldn't count green.
Ame has been effusing difficult-to-fake content and promising more and even if somehow scum would be the scum you'd prefer to lynch last, based on a qualitatively bad previous stance being necessary for her to even merit being in contention, as implosion laid out earlier.

With a narrowed pool I want to see more of the Other Four casing onto eachother in a way that is convincing and clearing, even if it's me and the conclusions are wrong.
Heaven phase is at least partially to blame in how it's not fundamentally a group decision that helps discern alignments, similar to how town sometimes rushed doc protect decisions in Monty Hall just to get to "good stuff"

I'm going to try to program implo's thingy now
Probably to get the same results and waste some time
I programmed a setup and lied about the results once as scum. The context was really different. But also the sweet honeyed style points were tantalizing. If I get a different %age I don't think it will prove implo is scum at all but I will have denied scum!implo the sweet honeyed style points.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #191) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I thought I was getting a "12" in my output that shouldn't be nearly that high, but it was actually a 1 mashed up next to a 2 because I didn't put in the symbol to start on a new line. I'm too dumb to breathe.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #192) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I am getting:
If we heaven town: town win% is 45.8%
If we heaven scum: town win% is 32%

Aside from my level of hubris on coding without producing semantic errors I feel like the values I got are more plausible on a common sense level. When I was walking through the individual cases I watched how like you can heaven town and let the scum dash to the parity wincon sometime so it's not fully a wash but it's partially a wash.

implo did you comment your code with scummy comments y/n
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #193) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by popsofctown »

you're the towniest in the five by a lot implosion.

And I don't have exact fractions because I used Monte Carlo.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #194) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by popsofctown »

No.
Yes.
I have a pretty easy time discarding synchronicities as coincidences because I feel as though there are billions of hypothetical synchronicities we ignore. They are fun though.

1082 guts me as a scummy post.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #195) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I beat the hardest dungeon in PAD, it took me a couple weeks. It's an achievement I get to claim repeatedly because they regularly release a new dungeon even harder than all the others they've done so far, but it is still happifying to me. The spiciest card I used is kuribo but definitely not like the scummer
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #196) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I feel surprisingly confident that helling that trio wins the game
I still want to do everything I can to re re re eval and maximize my win percentage though.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #197) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Does that mean you understand the Ame townlock? Or the town!implo consensus?

And, 1092 and 1094 are kind of the same question in that there's a strong PoE component to scumreading STRQslot
pedit: Ame and pops
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #198) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Apparently what I get to work with is more hydra dissonance :/
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #199) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:29 am

Post by popsofctown »

EV stands for expected value, an average % chance of winning
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Open Games”