NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:12 am

Post by NDMath »

I suppose everyone can safely soft vigilante now.

The Elmo/Solon interaction has heavy potential to be T/S in some order.

I've already got a slight townread on Dunnstral.

VOTE: Tanner
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:55 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 25, Solon wrote:Solon/Elmo is likely T/S (in some order) says you, yet you proceed to place a seemingly random vote on Tanner?

Explain yourself at once!
When I assume Elmo is town, you look really bad. I have no reason to assume Elmo is town yet though.
Phrasing-wise I was struggling since stating an interaction looks T/S always has scum motivation.
I voted because I get scumread for not voting. I wasn't a fan of the emperor rvs wagon.
Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 13, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
Cop was worthless to begin with if you think about it. And only being one NK shows that either Mafia or SK didn't feel the need to kill which my best guess is the SK didn't kill anyone or the doc got lucky and said Na Imma save you tonight.

Elmo is an idiot and didn't see there was a second kill and Feels bad for this.
i don't get why you called yourself out for not realizing something instead of just switching up what you were saying. feels weird to me
That's something I would do.
In post 55, Tanner wrote:I forgot to close the window, sorry.

Do you agree Math is basically caught scum already?
Excuse me what?
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 63, Tanner wrote:
In post 62, NDMath wrote:
In post 25, Solon wrote:Solon/Elmo is likely T/S (in some order) says you, yet you proceed to place a seemingly random vote on Tanner?

When I assume Elmo is town, you look really bad. I have no reason to assume Elmo is town yet though.
Phrasing-wise I was struggling since stating an interaction looks T/S always has scum motivation.
I voted because I get scumread for not voting. I wasn't a fan of the emperor rvs wagon.
Why does town!Elmo -> scum!Solon, because Solon voted her?
Even though you yourself have no reason to assume she's Town?
Why would stating that always have scum motivation?
Why so worried about appearances?
1. I sure hope you don't actually think that that's my reason. When I assume Elmo is town the push in looks absurd and "manipulate the masses" is misrepping the situation greatly.
2. I said that based off the premise of Elmo being town, I don't understand your question here?
3. Declaring a T/S interaction as scum on two townies means you can hang either then try to get the other the next day.
4. I basically always am. I get mishung quite a bit and am still trying to fix that.
Tanner wrote:

Excuse me what?
I said I forgot to close the window.
Ah. I see.
0verki11 wrote:yikes
VOTE: FlippyNips
reading thread now idk
What has he done worth a "yikes"?
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:24 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 80, Looker wrote:
In post 29, Knightmare491 wrote:On a more serious note, so you're saying that you had no idea about the setup?
I skimmed it, but I was really just desperate to be in a game. No offense to the designer. I was just going to play it like a regular normal.
In post 62, NDMath wrote:I voted because I get scumread for not voting.
Confirmed - MariaR and Dunnstral are scum.

• @MariaR: I promise not to pocket as long as you vote someone.
VOTE: Raya36 You're literally a wolf.
You know what I meant.
In post 83, Knightmare491 wrote:I don't even know what the hell is this interaction.

In post 62, NDMath wrote:Excuse me what?
I'm assuming you meant to ask why he said that you are caught scum already?

But Tanner had already answered that when he was conversing with EFN here, later you were just satisfied with him saying what he said below.

Spoiler:
In post 60, Tanner wrote:
There has been no explanation. Scum must be panicking.

In post 63, Tanner wrote:I said I forgot to close the window.
In post 70, NDMath wrote:Ah. I see.
What happened here @ND?
I'm struggling with how you could misinterpret that interaction as bad as you did if you weren't trying to paint me scum.
VOTE: Knightmare491
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:27 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 102, Solon wrote:

You're casting a shadow upon me in a most disingenuous way. You apparently have no reason to assume Elmo is Town, and yet I am scummy for not jumping to the same assumption? What exactly did I say to provoke this opinion?

Why weren't you a fan of the Emperor wagon, that you preferred an entirely random vote instead? And I still don't understand why you'd go for a random vote over someone who has a 50% chance of being scum in your mind?
I struggle to take any of these questions seriously when you phrase them so absurdly.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:39 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 103, Solon wrote:
In post 70, NDMath wrote:

1. I sure hope you don't actually think that that's my reason. When I assume Elmo is town the push in looks absurd and "manipulate the masses" is misrepping the situation greatly.
2. I said that based off the premise of Elmo being town, I don't understand your question here?
3. Declaring a T/S interaction as scum on two townies means you can hang either then try to get the other the next day.
4. I basically always am. I get mishung quite a bit and am still trying to fix that.
1) How is it misrepping, from the point of view that I don't know Elmo's alignment? Is it fact that she was manipulating the masses? No. Is it a possibility? Absolutely!

2) It's a faulty premise, as you said yourself you have no reason to make such an assumption! How do you view the situation from an unbiased perspective? Also, is it at all likely in your view that it could be T/S where I am Town and Elmo scum?

3/4) This seems to be true, judging by your meta! Not to worry my boy, I'll bear that in mind and give you every chance to redeem yourself before the day's end.
2) If elmo is scum, bam there's the T/S interaction. The other situation is where Elmo is town, and that's where your words towards them don't make sense.
3/4) Do you realize that in a N0 setup the scum team 100% meta dived?
Raya36 wrote:
In post 39, alban wrote:
In post 24, NDMath wrote:I suppose everyone can safely soft vigilante now.

The Elmo/Solon interaction has heavy potential to be T/S in some order.

I've already got a slight townread on Dunnstral.

VOTE: Tanner

Elaborate, please.
Each statement reads peculiar.
@Math
I've been waiting for a response to this.
Peculiar is a good way to describe my town play style.
Both reads statements were weak considering it was the first page so I don't really see what I'm expected to do to elaborate.
Tanner vote was because I found his reaction to double pr death bad versus emperor's good but those are both tone things and I was putting a mostly random vote up for the sake of putting a mostly random vote up.
Tanner wrote:
In post 96, Emperor flippyNips wrote:@tanner–You answered nothing
An answer to is in . If you don't see what I'm doing, that's none of my fault.
He's asking for a better reason than "he isn't always active".
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:39 am

Post by NDMath »

@Tanner "I see" meaning I see you have no plans to be cooperative with me so I should just drop it.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 134, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 83, Knightmare491 wrote:I don't even know what the hell is this interaction.

In post 62, NDMath wrote:Excuse me what?
ND is asking Tanner why he thinks ND is "caught scum already", but Tanner has already sort of explained it in the below post(in spoiler).

Spoiler:
In post 60, Tanner wrote:
There has been no explanation. Scum must be panicking.

In post 63, Tanner wrote:I said I forgot to close the window.

Okay maybe ND did not read that post made by Tanner() or did not come to the same conclusion, which is why he asked Which is why when I originally made this post I asked him "what happened here" because Tanner did not answer him yet he dropped the question by saying what he said below.

In post 70, NDMath wrote:Ah. I see.
To me he replied

Spoiler:
In post 115, NDMath wrote:I'm struggling with how you could misinterpret that interaction as bad as you did if you weren't trying to paint me scum.

When Tanner asked a similar question he replied

Spoiler:
In post 117, Tanner wrote:@Math, when you answer the other questions, could you elaborate on this? What did "I see" mean here?
In post 119, NDMath wrote:@Tanner "I see" meaning I see you have no plans to be cooperative with me so I should just drop it.

I basically asked the same question but he did not answer it, then goes on to vote me for pointing out that inconsistency and asking him about it(?)
After Tanner asks him a similar question he answers it because I presume ND cannot justify a scum read on Tanner or whatever. If ND is town why didn't he answer me in the same way?
I think ND stopped questioning Tanner in because he doesn't want to appear as someone who's overly concerned about other people scum reading them.
There there's this
In post 62, NDMath wrote:I voted because I get scumread for not voting.
While it's not bad in isolation, it is pretty scummy when you consider other things. He's more focused on not being "scum read".
Ngl I don't consider my response to Tanner an answer.
I was kinda just ignoring Tanner (which I probs shouldn't be doing but whatever), and I struggle to see how you interpret it the way you are, or how you view 60 as an explanation.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 156, Looker wrote:
In post 151, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I feel insulted you linked a fox.

Also someone wake me up when this games got activity. Ill gladly be lynch bait if this game is going to be this slow.
:roll:
Spoiler:

Does that mean that you're willing to sheep? What about VOTE: Raya36 Or Solon? Or MariaR?
Why Raya?
Do you townread anyone do far?
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:24 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 76, Tanner wrote:
In post 70, NDMath wrote:

1. Not really, no.
2. I guess my issue is that you can see Elmo being Town and Solon being scum doing a shitpush, or that you can see Solon being Town and pushing scum!Elmo. But in the second scenario, Solon, doesn't *know* Elmo's alignment, so I don't get why you don't consider a T/T situation.
3. Delacring it
as scum
, yes. Are you scum?
4. Ok.
2) After thinking about it more I get what you mean.
VOTE: Solon
In post 171, Tanner wrote:Math, why would you ignore me...

I'm still in favour of voting Math, but someone please try to sell me on anything.
bad reason, but you feel completely sold on me being scum and I really don't understand why or what I could even do to change that.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:30 am

Post by NDMath »

Where I'm out now is
Emperor Dunnstral
Elmo MariaR
Tanner Raya36
Looker Alban Overki11
Knightmare Solon

Which I realize now is very influenced by people's read on me so I'm gonna have to rethink.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:59 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 193, Looker wrote:
In post 180, NDMath wrote:Where I'm out now is
Emperor Dunnstral
Elmo MariaR
Tanner Raya36
Looker Alban Overki11
Knightmare Solon

Which I realize now is very influenced by people's read on me so I'm gonna have to rethink.
So the people you think are town are the people who think you're town

• @Elmo: Why would it be a compromise when we have 3 days left to discuss...?
That's what I said...
In post 227, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 64, Emperor flippyNips wrote:VOTE: tanner
NDMath opinions on this vote
The vote itself is fine. Re-reading I'm getting doubts about his interaction with tanner right before that though.
In post 260, chkflip wrote:100% endorse Solon's vote for exactly why it's there. Skipped last page because I'm not reading a fucking self circle-jerk fest that literally should've been resolved in one post like I'm doing here. I'll read it later if and when I need to resolve that slot.

2 days, guys.

Elmo and Rays need to move their votes.

Math wagon is bad and you should feel bad.
This is the worst entrance of the three imo.

I'll probably hop onto Maria wagon soon but I am gonna peak at a past scum game or two of hers first.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by NDMath »

This is cool too.
VOTE: Knightmare491
Dunnstral wrote:What is wrong with Knight's posts?
For me it's mostly his attack on me and the related posts -- I don't really understand coming from town.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 297, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 264, NDMath wrote:The vote itself is fine. Re-reading I'm getting doubts about his interaction with tanner right before that though.
The vote was terrible because Tanner was trying to start something with regards to the switch mechanic and basing it as a reason to vote is only scum intentioned (because if you weren't thinking critically about the game you wouldn't care). Tanner was doing a something there to provoke TMI.
Huh. That's not something I realize Tanner was doing until you point it out.
I can agree that vote's timing isn't good though it's still something town could do.

Looker is townier because I'm understanding some of their thought process better now and Raya is scummier mostly from their kind of awkward scumread on knightmare.

I'm not seeing much I can do to help guarantee a hang but I'll check this again in an hour.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by NDMath »

eeh we are gonna be cutting this super close.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:22 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 359, Knightmare491 wrote:VOTE: ND

Still scum
What's the most likely world if I'm town?

My take is that Maria kill was mafia-team sk hunting but based off elmo+raya my take is probs wrong.
Elmo TeH AzN wrote: A vig taking a shot would be very reckless none the less and for once at least this game I am trying not to do that.
Can you explain why you think this because I strongly disagree?
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:12 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 363, Black Ranger wrote:choo choo

VOTE: Knightmare
Imagine not being there to hammer yesterday but saying choo choo today.
VOTE: Black Ranger
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:15 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 348, TheWizard wrote:
Knightmare491 (6):
Klick, Elmo TeH AzN, chkflip, NDMath, Dunnstral, Raya36
Emperor flippyNips (2):
Black Ranger, Looker
NDMath (1):
Knightmare491
MariaR (1):
Tanner
Tanner (1):
MariaR

Not Voting (1):
Emperor flippyNips

No one will be lynched today.

Night will be paused pending the two replacements. This pause will not last longer than 48 hours.
Emperor and Tanner were both at rep status.
Maria flipped town.
Knightmare isn't gonna vote himself.
That leaves looker and ranger.
Ranger voting today makes him look way worse.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by NDMath »

Sometimes I wonder if it's possible for a town to be as good at this whole activity thing as we are.
In post 356, havingfitz wrote:I haven't read anything yet. Was waiting for D2 to start. Will read through and post thoughts/vote ~tonight.
What happened to this?
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #19) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:20 am

Post by NDMath »

Did you read the end of day votecount or just the flips?
And why Dunn over Raya?

In post 377, havingfitz wrote:Done reading the game.

VOTE: Knightmare

Mostly because most of my townreads are on this slot. I will go more into my reads tomorrow.

Time for zzzzzzz
Ngl my read on this slot is gonna be determined fully by the quality of those reads.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #20) » Fri May 01, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by NDMath »

I don't think there was a good reason for sk to be off wagon yesterday?
So I think sk is probably just between Elmo, Raya, and Dunn.

Though none of those are in my top scumreads and I don't particularly care to sk hunt with all mafia still alive.

I'd be shocked if all of Ranger Looker and Maria(flipped t) were town, though I'd also doubt two scum would actively flake at EOD.

chkflip is my strongest townread right now.
Tanner is prob good still.

I'm still gonna wait for fitz readlist before I make a judgment on him.

I'm trying to mold a world with knightmare town but I'm not coming up with much.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #21) » Sun May 03, 2020 3:00 am

Post by NDMath »

Winpath without vigi or crosskills
D2 Hang knightmare
D3 Figure out sk
D4 Get the scum in looker/ranger
D5 Win 3p lylo
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #22) » Sun May 03, 2020 3:01 am

Post by NDMath »

Fitz readlist was passing.

VOTE: knightmare
L-1
lol
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #23) » Sun May 03, 2020 3:11 am

Post by NDMath »

Elmo TeH AzN wrote: D2 So Lynch One Scum = 9 (2,1)
N2 2 Dead No Cross = 7 (2,1)
D3 Lynch Scum = 5 (1,1)
N3 On Dead Each Side 3 Way Lylo Town Loses?
I'm struggling to read this part.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #24) » Sun May 03, 2020 3:12 am

Post by NDMath »

Oh I see now.
We've got to hang sk tomorrow to win without vigi/crosskill.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #25) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:54 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 466, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 423, Raya36 wrote:Well I was gonna come in and vote for Knightmare again but seeing as he's at L-1 I'll just say that's where I want my vote to be. Based off of NKA the only thing that has been said to make me think he could be town is that scum are setting him up to look bad (and it was him who said that). But that only makes sense if klick was the scum kill which we don't even know for sure. I think as someone mentioned, if he was town he probably would've been lynched more easily. Also I don't agree with his Dunn vote and it looks bad since Dunn was making a case on him.
I'm going to come back to this and say "what if Maria was the SK kill for sure"?

I care a lot about the NKA, but only because Maria never answered me when I asked her what this post meant. I've been holding back because it isn't ~~productive~~ so somebody else could do the work, but I might as well air it out if I'm the only one letting on.
In post 209, MariaR wrote:
In post 204, TheWizard wrote:MariaR (4):
Solon, Dunnstral, Klick,
Tanner

NDMath (3):
Black Ranger,
Knightmare491, Looker

Elmo TeH AzN (1):
Raya36

Solon (1):
NDMath

Looker (1):
Elmo TeH AzN

Emperor flippyNips (1): MariaR

Not Voting (1):
Emperor flippyNips
There's no way all scum are on my wagon that's legit stupid. So, where am I wrong in my reads? Meh, I'll think this over tomorrow I'm tired
In post 252, Black Ranger wrote:Are you SK reading NDMath, Maria?
NDMath is WAY too invested in finding this SK. I'm happy if we all fight over who is actually scummy and lynch somebody from my list of preferred scummy. These elaborate plans are just plain wrong.
Can you explain this argument/train-of-thought further because I'm not understanding it?

In post 474, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 416, Dunnstral wrote:Now we can't tell if he wasn't lynched because everyone was afk, or because mafia didn't want to lynch one of their own, so they didn't post. Which means we pretty much have to lynch him, now.
Cool, so you're saying that lynching him will give no info about any other players because it could be either of those things, but now you want to lynch me anyway.

This is the most obvious scum slip I've seen in a while. Conf scum
Do you believe this? Or are you just trying to survive at this point?
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #26) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:14 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 497, Raya36 wrote:@Knightmare
Could you go more into your dunnstral read? Why can't the part you called a slip be a thought coming from town?

@NDMath
Who do you scumread and why? Why do you have an interest in SK hunting?
Because I don't believe in crosskills.
Scumreads
Knightmare - I'm kind of sheeping Dunn at this point but I've been scumreading knightmare this whole game and nothing has changed that.
Ranger - His eod flaking and then immediately hopping on the wagon today is really bad. The way he's talking about mariar is also odd.
Fitz - Hasn't been too much good about this slot, but it's better than the other two.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #27) » Mon May 25, 2020 4:48 am

Post by NDMath »

Knightmare wasn't hung day one because both his teammates disappeared at deadline and we had two slots needing of replacement...

Return to “Completed Open Games”