Open 779: Pick Your Power X/Y Game Over!

alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #0) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:10 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 9, DonCorleone wrote:
hardclaim cop

Yeah, I’m as surprised to have got it as you all are, what can I say, luck of the Irish
assumed memeing
In post 13, skitter30 wrote:Hey everyone!

@mod regular vla fridays and saturdays

That draft lol

I think that it's unlikely that there's more than one scum in any given set of multiples

I also think its low-key unlikely for there to be more than 1 scum in the 1's and 2's combined

catscratchfever
I like that theory, since I asked the mod if scum have daytalk, and he said yes. Thus, I also believe scum wouldn't fix the same number. Someone said on page 3 that in previous games, scum used that to ride to the end.
However, this is slightly different because.....
you mentioned that theory, yet you didn't vote for the other people that picked 2. Logically you would say you are town, and hence its likely one of the other 2 are scum.
so...
skitter
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #1) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:19 am

Post by alimdia »

I also don't understand why people are saying Farkset is just busyworking..

VOTE: skitter

vote failed in prev post
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #2) » Sat May 16, 2020 4:29 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 197, Datisi wrote:alim, i think skitt was saying there's "not more than one scum in that pool", not that there's "one scum in that pool".
idunno, him not voting one of the other people in the pool after mentioning it (Even for rvs) is a bit weird
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #3) » Sat May 16, 2020 4:36 am

Post by alimdia »

I'll reread tomorrow morning and see.

Try not to have 20 pages by then
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #4) » Sat May 16, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 257, skitter30 wrote:i'm not vibing the aldu votes really, i don't get why they're a thing

VOTE: almidia
he's just voting me cos I caught him
In post 258, JacksonVirgo wrote:I see Skitter as scum tbf, I'll post my replies to posts soon.
thanks bro
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #5) » Sat May 16, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by alimdia »

My original thought process during drafting was that scum would send one of their own to pick '1', to cockblock the few town people that would pick '1'. So that's why I picked 2.
After skitter mentioned that there is at most 1 scum in [1] and [2] (which other people have disagreed on after), I thought that might have happened for the pick '2' as well.

The other wagons don't seem that great compared to this gut instinct I have, but I'll have a look at the others afterwards. tbh I just skimmed last night after I got a prod.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #6) » Sat May 16, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 291, skitter30 wrote:
In post 287, alimdia wrote:
In post 257, skitter30 wrote:i'm not vibing the aldu votes really, i don't get why they're a thing

VOTE: almidia
he's just voting me cos I caught him
In post 258, JacksonVirgo wrote:I see Skitter as scum tbf, I'll post my replies to posts soon.
thanks bro
a) i'm a she
b) no, that's not why i'm voting you, it's cuz your reasoning is bad, and when it was pointed out that it was bad, you just shrugged it off and didn't reasses anything
Reasoning isn't bad, I just re-explained in post 294.

Also by 'pointed out it was bad', you mean Datisi just clarifying what you said
In post 197, Datisi wrote:alim, i think skitt was saying there's "not more than one scum in that pool", not that there's "one scum in that pool".
which doesn't clear anything up.

I happen to think its highly plausible that theres a scum in [1], and likely a scum in [2], unless someone shows me that doesn't really happen in the previous iterations of this game
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #7) » Sat May 16, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 297, skitter30 wrote:*why should i have started the game voting for one of the other 2's here, more accurately
I'll share my perspective.
If I think theres a high chance of scum in [2], and I'm town, and theres 2 other people that picked [2]. I should vote one of them.
In post 298, skitter30 wrote:
In post 296, alimdia wrote:I happen to think its highly plausible that theres a scum in [1], and likely a scum in [2], unless someone shows me that doesn't really happen in the previous iterations of this game
for probably the sixth time now, it did not happen in the last two iterations of the game; the lowest number any scum picked was 4; precisely because they were scared of colliding with town

i think scum are less worried about town getting high rolls than they're worried about no scum getting a high roll
If that's what happened in the past iterations, then I rest my case.

But its still possible that for the [1] pick, 1 scum decided to sacrifice themselves getting a PR, but fuck over 3 other town in the process. Like 1 for 3 seems pretty worth right?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #8) » Sat May 16, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 334, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 193, alimdia wrote:I also don't understand why people are saying Farkset is just busyworking..

VOTE: skitter

vote failed in prev post
I don't get the logic and I think this is a scummy entrance
reason being that you don't get the logic???
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #9) » Sat May 16, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by alimdia »

This sequence of Melody's posts seem off to me.
In post 238, Melody wrote:
In post 235, Alduskkel wrote:Melody, I asked for scumreads and you only gave townreads...?
We'll get to this in a bit.

~Dawn
In post 239, Melody wrote:Small scum impressions:
Cats and Alim for reasons stated in and .

Drew's is more of a tone read. Want to let that one fester and mould before we get an accurate sample from it. Not sure what to make of him doubling down and defending his take on Fark. It could've been easy to back off given he said he was skimming, so that might actually be a little towny.
In post 159, Doctor Drew wrote:Dunn seems to be overthinking the cop claim a bit(ftr, I don't love the timing of the claim but I want to let it breath a bit), but I do think Don is twisting Dunn's words and assuming his intentions a bit. I lean town on Dunn. And since I mentioned them, null to slight scum on Don, but as I said I want the claim to breath a bit before I am moved one way or another.
Also, while, reISOing, I found this which might be towny as well. Surely one scum member in the PT would've pointed out it's obviously a joke, so this might be some towny ignorance.

Might need to find another vote.

~Dawn
'Might need to find another vote' after listing 2 scumreads.

After Dunn says he doesn't like Aldu...
In post 245, Melody wrote:VOTE: Alduskkel

Let's try it.

~Dawn
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #10) » Sat May 16, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 320, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 316, skitter30 wrote:y that of all things ?
Tbf, been thinking you are town before that and just wanted to go for the callback joke where you had to correct someone that you were a she. Comedy!

But, you also were attempting to shut down a potentially confusing(and confusing possibly on purpose) direction that Alm was going. Seemed to serve a town purpose.
I feel like skitter is 'shutting it down' because it is against her, I don't particularly see what's so confusing about it, in fact skitter brought it up first.
But I'll drop it now that its mentioned that scum rarely pick below '4' from previous games.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #11) » Sun May 17, 2020 3:27 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 349, Datisi wrote:@alimdia re , wasn't the "need to find another vote" saying they want to vote someone besides Drew?

VOTE: clemency
ye but they said me and cats are scummy.
Why not vote one of us?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #12) » Sun May 17, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 367, Melody wrote:Kinda wanted to say Alimdia's felt forced like the skitts argument at the beginning. But I think i can see the argument. "You listed two scumreads, didn't vote either, then later voted a completely different person after Dunn voted them".
In post 239, Melody wrote:Small scum impressions:
Cats and Alim for reasons stated in and .
In post 353, alimdia wrote:
In post 349, Datisi wrote:@alimdia re , wasn't the "need to find another vote" saying they want to vote someone besides Drew?
VOTE: clemency
ye but they said me and cats are scummy.
Why not vote one of us?
what scum motivation do you think there was behind not voting one or the other in the same post? Especially considering Cat, Alim, and Aldus were probably all at 0 votes at the time

~Evening
Have you not voted people with 0 votes before? How do you think a wagon starts. I just feel like your actions and words are not consistent.
In post 374, Datisi wrote:
In post 139, skitter30 wrote:so far i have gut-towns on:
melody
, don, dunn, and maybe datisi
nice catch
In post 375, skitter30 wrote:
In post 281, skitter30 wrote:and melody just feels kinda gutscummy to me but idk why yet
nice safe
In post 379, Melody wrote:Aldu, so you think Dunny is openwolfing in a sense by trying to get the 1-shot vig to claim? He doesn't read that way to me, and I think the positives associated with trying to force an anti-town claim are outweighed by the negatives of the hit your appearance takes.

~Dawn
how is the 1 shot vig anti town?

I am gonna iso cats
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #13) » Sun May 17, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by alimdia »

CSF does seem to have a quite fluff, but I don't see her 'case' against farkset to be AI
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #14) » Mon May 18, 2020 3:47 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 247, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 209, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 159, Doctor Drew wrote:Dunn seems to be overthinking the cop claim a bit(ftr, I don't love the timing of the claim but I want to let it breath a bit), but I do think Don is twisting Dunn's words and assuming his intentions a bit. I lean town on Dunn. And since I mentioned them, null to slight scum on Don, but as I said I want the claim to breath a bit before I am moved one way or another.
@Jackson virgo could you link some of your scum games please?
Can do, all my scum games on this site were in Newbie games. Majority of them were in the time where I thought i could play but couldn't so they ended in replacing out, I'll include one of those ones though too.
1993, Scum Win

1976, Scum Win (but replaced out early)
@Don, what have you concluded from Jackson linking his scum games?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #15) » Tue May 19, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by alimdia »

I'll post more later after work or during lunch break, but what I want to say is the Don asked jackson for his scum games when jackson was saying he picked a random number and other stuff.

I thought that meant Don was suspicious of Jackson, and took that as a TR on Don. However, Don has since been not analysing jackson's reply, so that read falls flat.

I didn't mention this before since I wanted to hear where Don was going with this, but it doesn't seem like he will be so...

Re:Don : Null in regards to his approach to jackson
Re: Jackson
In post 164, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 8, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 5, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
Just a note: Please if you sign up for a game. Please PLEASE PLEASE Read the setup. How the game setup is is in the wiki Pick Your Power X/Y This should go without saying.
So who was the silly billy who didn’t understand how the setup worked

Speak now or forever lose your towncred
That may be me, I just brain farted. I've played it before
said played it before
In post 165, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 58, brassherald wrote:Man, you guys are so focused on picking numbers, I just closed my eyes and hit a button on my number pad. Confirmed second most effective method to pick a number.
In post 59, brassherald wrote:Everyone is all like "Think for optimization" and I'm just like "Thinking sucks!"
I just picked a random number O.O
Was I not supposed to? Oof
In post 167, JacksonVirgo wrote:Or is that because of the number I picked, oh god I am so in over my head
but in future posts he seems really confused about the setup while repeatedly mentioning the word pocket

including this post:
In post 263, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 232, Melody wrote:As for the smaller ones: Jackson, i lean on their entrance being genuine, which would make them town since scum should understand how the setup works after going thru the draft phase. Plus they admitted having played the setup before and still getting it wrong. it seems less likely to be a lie to me.
This seems somewhat pockety since I am a newer player compared to majority of you I assume, especially in this setup but I would have been just as confused as either alignment so sure it seems genuine but how is that AI as me being Town?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #16) » Tue May 19, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by alimdia »

IN particular I'll read up on Aldu and his interactions w/ ppl
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #17) » Wed May 20, 2020 4:03 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 346, brassherald wrote:
In post 301, alimdia wrote:I'll share my perspective.
If I think theres a high chance of scum in [2], and I'm town, and theres 2 other people that picked [2]. I should vote one of them
Can you share how you eliminated the other person for consideration?
I only just saw this when I ISO'ed.
The topic has been dropped but for the sake of this question, there's 3 people that picked '2', A, B and C.
If I'm A, and I mention that I think theres a scum in 2 (thats not what skitter said after all), I'd vote B or C, not some random D person.
In post 736, brassherald wrote:VOTE: Aldus

Bad catch up is bad.

Well I have a crazy week until Friday with about 40 of my 100 monthly hearings being left. So probably semi VLA. Also got tested for the covid yesterday not because I'm sick but a person I know is working on the antibody tests. Not game related but I wanted everyone to know I do have a brain it's been a long standing question
Bad catch up is bad
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #18) » Wed May 20, 2020 4:24 am

Post by alimdia »

Does nobody think Jackson is scummy?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #19) » Wed May 20, 2020 4:26 am

Post by alimdia »

Flash wagon on dr drew seems to just come from Ico's post 750?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #20) » Wed May 20, 2020 4:29 am

Post by alimdia »

I read through Aldu's ISO, and while there does seem to be a bit of fluff, that's me as well. I don't think its worth wagoning.

Also, he said I was town :smirk:
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #21) » Wed May 20, 2020 4:30 am

Post by alimdia »

Awaiting jackson's post when he is back from V/LA because otherwise, my last post about him stands
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #22) » Wed May 20, 2020 4:57 am

Post by alimdia »

I'm down for Brass
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #23) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by alimdia »

VOTE: Brass
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #24) » Thu May 21, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by alimdia »

Farkset brings up a valid point that doctor scum could have claimed neighbouriser, that one of his lower scum buddies have picked.

THat seems like a genuine thought, even if Dunnstral slightly disproves it.
But the neighbouriser can still claim to have neighbourised someone dead, or their buddy etc.
In post 890, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 854, Farkset wrote:The real neighborizer could be a lower scum pick and he won't get counterclaimed
Until said neighborizer starts, you know, neighborizing people, and it's not the guy who claimed the role
In post 883, Farkset wrote:Questions to everyone:

- What are the odds that melody/cat are scum together?
- What are the odds of 1 scum in those two?

Take a look at and for primary reference. Melody & Cat, do you have any update to that?

I guess that from your POV it should be melody/cat/farkset because my reads are a close match to those ones, but that's the reason why i have a hard time scumreading them right now - like, either i am immensely wrong and they are both scum (i find it unlikely), or two of us are immensely wrong and the third one is scum (also unlikely).

-Farkran
I don't understand how those 2 posts reference melody and cat being scum together?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #25) » Thu May 21, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by alimdia »

I had a scum ping on Melody ages ago, will have to re-read them later.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #26) » Thu May 21, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 835, Melody wrote:Pretty sure a consensus is gathering on Aldu.

@alim: Why Brass?

~Dawn
not much content, bad catch up post vote on Aldus in #736
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #27) » Thu May 21, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 902, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I could do ico. Is anyone townreading ico?
brutal, he's TRing you
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #28) » Fri May 22, 2020 1:31 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 907, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 904, alimdia wrote:I had a scum ping on Melody ages ago, will have to re-read them later.
Who’s in your lynch pool today alim? Is brass your top scumread?
Melody
Brass
jackson

I don't have a top scumread in particular out of those 3 mainly because they don't really respond to my queries enough to go anywhere (or in jackson's case, shut it down)
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #29) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:34 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 968, DonCorleone wrote:Right, anyway, here goes: the fact that this game has been so quiet even in light of what would have been imminent deadline if not for the replacement means that almost definitely our two competing wagons are TvT. In terms of where scum is, I think that means a higher than average concentration in the lurky slots. I suppose that farkset or skitter could be playing a deep scum game but that’s to be worried about later.

So now there is a double incentive to go after the slots that are low activity, beyond playing to ensure the late game win. Like for god’s sake, town loses so many games because the “personalities” get into dick measuring contests of seeing who has the biggest one and then scum just have to do enough to not be on the bottom of the pile by the time lylo rolls around. Whereas if you actually just acknowledge that one of the active slots may be scum but that /most/ are *purely statistically* town, then you can get to a consensus point where /if/ you end up in lylo after removing the slots that will be inevitable mislynch bait or really hard to sort behind random, then you end up with people who you can, idk, actually look at the trajectory of and decide if it’s more likely town or scum
In post 969, DonCorleone wrote:Scum here is going to be in the people who are trying to look like they care about the wagons but are secretly just hoping that nobody realises the stasis means they’re happy with the gamestate

Can we please get some more votes on alimdia now, who I don’t really think has improved since my vote on him, and even given the arguments made in favour of his towniness I think his low activity also fits. We could do brassherald!slot too, but I’m willing to see if not_mafia improves that or not
So from post 566 Don has only 'scumread' me. I'll go as far to say that you're tunneling on me.

Now let's have a look at the votes on me.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #30) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:47 am

Post by alimdia »

I ISOed Dunnstral because dang he was quite under the radar for me

Earlier, he says I am 'weirding him out'. That now seems like a fence sitting position for me because now he has an 'excuse' to vote for me.

All either fluff or things that either alignment can say

says Farkset is sus

fluff

Gets into an argument with Don, but now follows Don's lead. This don vs Dunnstral argument also never properly concluded on Dunnstral's side. (see later)

Things that either alignment can say
Repeating what other people said
Defending self from Aldusk

Wants 1 shot vig to claim, basically he's been on about this all day now, still kinda throwing shade at Dom. Has townread on Melody

Suddenly concludes argument with Don, swapped his vote to brass.
Has a bunch of TR out of nowehere. Like why jackson?

he says I am 'weirding him out'. Then he says my wagon composition is sus. What is sus about it? What has changed from then to now, since you've voted me.

A mix of good content and also some more either alignment stuff

More either alignment stuff

In post 839, Dunnstral wrote:I think a brassherald lynch shows potential
1 post later
In post 840, Dunnstral wrote:Actually, I'm pretty neutral on him all in all
referring to brassherald?
In post 956, Dunnstral wrote:Alduskkel feels kind of genuine in their recent posts. Maybe I'm just a sucker, but are we sure about this one? I'm not into lynching Melody, either
More town reads, 0 scum reads
then he votes for me

In conclusion, Dunn has the be one of the top scummiest people on my wagon right now.
I'd say that Dunn is worse than me Don, because he has more posts in number than me sure, but most of them is fluff, jokes, things that people in either alignment would say and generally fence-sitting.
He has 0 scum reads except for his arguments with Don, Brass at one point, and me 'weirding him out'.
And then he votes for me after all that. I invite everyone to ISO him and see for yourselves.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #31) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:53 am

Post by alimdia »

JacksonVirgo:

The only reason I'm not pushing him hard is because he is high up in the draft order. Now, being high up in the draft order doesn't mean he is a town, but it just means it would give more info away if he were town.
Having said that, check out his posts.

>says he has played this set up before
>says a bunch of 'newbie' stuff
>a few people townread him for it
>accuses some people of TR"ing him of pocketing him
>other posts are fluff
>
scum reads melody

>is afk or v/la a lot
> his response to my question/case on him is to 'drop it'
>
votes for me despite having 0 scum reads on me all game, maybe because I was scumreading him earlier? Instead of Melody, who has 3 votes, who he has actually actively scumread most of the day

The above analysis is why Jackson is 2nd scummiest on my wagon. It is definitely very close to Dunnstral, but Jackson is 100% a PR because he is top of the draft. I didn't want to hard push him because if it popped off, they would be forced to claim and that just gives free info away to scum if jackson were town.

In fact @Don, I would say Jackson has also contributed less than me, despite maybe having more posts. I think its hypothetical that you vote me for your reasons, but let Jackson, Dunnstral, and brassherald off the hook. (brass replaced out so that is a lil bit more understandable)
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #32) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:55 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 769, DoctorPepper wrote:Okay the Flash wagon on Dr Drew is almost as bad as the Aldus one (though I can't really say the slot has been super active recently)
So flash wagon on dr drew is pretty bad but
In post 977, DoctorPepper wrote:*shrug*

VOTE: Alimdia
flash wagon on alimdia is supported? (excluding your vote)

At least DoctorPepper has mentioned I was scummy before.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #33) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:57 am

Post by alimdia »

Actually ISO'ed Icon and he has never mentioned me directly except for the CSF comment so I have 0 idea why you're voting me. See my posts 983 and 984 and re-evaluate your vote on me.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #34) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:58 am

Post by alimdia »

Given my prev analysis, I would VOTE: Dunnstral

I plead for you all to check that out.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #35) » Sat May 23, 2020 3:37 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 988, Farkset wrote:It is cool how productive you become out of sudden.
~ker
Usually happens when people vote me for bs reasons
In post 992, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 985, alimdia wrote:
In post 769, DoctorPepper wrote:Okay the Flash wagon on Dr Drew is almost as bad as the Aldus one (though I can't really say the slot has been super active recently)
So flash wagon on dr drew is pretty bad but
In post 977, DoctorPepper wrote:*shrug*

VOTE: Alimdia
flash wagon on alimdia is supported? (excluding your vote)

At least DoctorPepper has mentioned I was scummy before.
Huge misrep if you considered how I thought bought Drew and Aldus are town and how I said you were scum
I said 'at least DoctorPepper has mentioned I was scummy before'
In post 993, DoctorPepper wrote:Anyway, beetlejuicing is not looking good for you Alim
whats bettlejuicing?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #36) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 1018, skitter30 wrote:i feel like jv's utter lack of content is scummy, i don't think he's taken a stance on like anything this game
And JV
In post 997, Melody wrote:I'm not sure if I dig that case alim made tbh. The Dunny case especially is describing a lot of his posts but not actually explaining why they're scummy. Are you expecting us to conclude why those things you've listed are scummy, alim? Because I'm not seeing it.

The Jacko stuff I agree with except for part of the conclusion is flawed; I also scumleaned Jacko so he's not moving from someone who doesn't dislike him to someone who does.

~Dawn
Which part of my conclusion is flawed?
I'll explain why Dunn's posts are scummy in my next post.
In post 1023, JacksonVirgo wrote:My lack of content comes down to me not knowing where to put my foot in, so I am sorry
then how come
In post 1011, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 984, alimdia wrote: >
votes for me despite having 0 scum reads on me all game, maybe because I was scumreading him earlier? Instead of Melody, who has 3 votes, who he has actually actively scumread most of the day
yeah this is a good point, JV why did you move votes from Melody to Alimdia?

It just looks like because I was calling you out earlier
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #37) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 998, Dunnstral wrote:"things that either alignment can say" is not a scum case
That's not my case tho

1) You have more posts in number than me sure, but most of them is fluff, jokes, things that people in either alignment would say and generally fence-sitting. The main point is fence sitting, which brings me to number 2.
2) You have almost 0 scum reads except for you arguing with Don, whom you drop to focus on Brass. You say that I 'weirding you out', which is fence sitting. After Don lists reasons for voting me, you follow him, despite you arguing with Don earlier. If you follow Don's reasons, there are many others that are fulfill his 'case'

In post 995, Farkset wrote:I actually like the case against dunnstral

Alim who are dunn's partners?

-Farkran
I have no idea considering nobody else is even voting him atm.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #38) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 970, DonCorleone wrote:I mean I have a bet on that last question, but we’ll see if I’m right or not

In post 991, Not_Mafia wrote:Wow look at all that
effort
In post 1000, Not_Mafia wrote:ZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzZzZZZZZZzzzzZzzzz
In post 1007, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1002, Alduskkel wrote:(also NM are you planning on actually doing something?)
Hi, we've never met, allow me to introduce myself, no
In post 1010, Not_Mafia wrote:If you get to her L-1 I will vote her
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #39) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 1003, Datisi wrote:i don't have any aaaaaaaaaa
Impossibru
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #40) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 956, Dunnstral wrote:Alduskkel feels kind of genuine in their recent posts. Maybe I'm just a sucker, but are we sure about this one? I'm not into lynching Melody, either
You've avoided taking a stand on Aldu, until someone explicited asked, and then you went with the above.

You don't like the Melody wagon. Why? Your ISO just says you have melody as town with little reasoning.

What's wrong with the Brass wagon (not that its a big wagon) Why? The replacement hasn't done jack?

What are your thoughts on Jackson?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #41) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 1034, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1026, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:How caught up with the thread are you, jackson?
Like not at all... Sorry
but you voted me?

@Farkset You seem set on the Aldu wagon. Is Melody not an option for you?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #42) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:09 am

Post by alimdia »

So jackson is doing nothing, brass and his replacement are doing nothing, but they are high up in the draft order. Is that why you're on me?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #43) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 1047, skitter30 wrote:this is literally for deadline purposes and i think he's flipping town

VOTE: alimida
I claim power role, let's do someone else
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #44) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by alimdia »

Ico is also due for a prob if not already done.
Everyone on my wagon with the exception of Dunnstral and skitter kinda went quite afk after voting me.

VOTE: not_mafia

Everyone on the me/aldu/melody wagon move their votes?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #45) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 1081, DonCorleone wrote:Initial thought after skimming last page is that alim seems to have been resisted heavily since I got him run up, and I think that’s telling. Alimdia, claim which PR you got because I’m sceptical that you got something that low down in the draft
In your skim, have you like... even read any of the stuff I'm saying?
In post 1082, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1035, Farkset wrote:there's still the thing that i have seen huge resistance against his wagon and i feel like the almidia wagon is quite terrible atm and being used as a counterwagon to save him.
I’m skimming because honestly I thought I wouldn’t have to worry about this game until tomorrow if then, but I have the opposite take here fark. Aldus wagon was static for days and the game state lethargied with it —> lethargic game state means that scum were happy with things and not resisting that lynch going through as the compromise at end of day, seeing as the lynch nearly always defaults onto the largest wagon at end of day. Whereas alim wagon became the logical choice when he went up, and there’s been resistance to getting him to L-1, followed by what I now think is a very shaky PR claim that avoids actually specifying a PR (presumably because if scum then he’s taking a punt on which PR might not be already taken)
There are quite a few people telling me not to claim which PR.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #46) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by alimdia »

Don, you are also trying to make everything fit on me, no matter what happens on my wagon

> a bunch of people not contributing -> you single me out
> I start contributing -> my wagon stalled -> you said because scum is stalling my wagon

so if my wagon gets larger, what would you say? Does that mean I'm town? If not, then whether my wagon gets larger or gets stalled cannot be used as part of the argument.

Also, its rich of you to say that I could have not been a PR because I'm so low on the draft when... you hardclaimed cop as 2nd lowest
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #47) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 1081, DonCorleone wrote:Initial thought after skimming last page is that alim seems to have been resisted heavily since I got him run up, and I think that’s telling. Alimdia, claim which PR you got because I’m sceptical that you got something that low down in the draft

I'm referring to this
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #48) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by alimdia »

Aldu, are you a PR, y/n?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #49) » Wed May 27, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 1243, DoctorPepper wrote:
You're prolly town because it's unlikely you and Aldus agreed to both pick 2.
I picked 2 as well :lol:
In post 1248, DonCorleone wrote:I have a clear on CSF

also I feel like an A+ moron, but I think skitter is very probably town based on D1. I don't think she hard defends a buddy that blatantly all day and I also don't think she kills melody (who she'd been pushing as scum) because that feels like it undermines the groundwork she would have been laying.

I also think if scum were going to take the same number they wouldn't do it on a number that high where it would likely bump them to the very bottom. I think it's more likely that they'd take a midrange number twice to still get (probably) reasonable draft position

Datisi felt like he could be bussing there unwillingly

VOTE: datisi
Could you explain the datisi bussing part? I'll have to look at the last few hours to deadline posts but it seemed like the aldu lynch barely got through.
The fact that scum didn't kill or roleblock you implies that...
1) scum does not have the doctor/roleblocker role
2) scum does not have the jailkeeper role
assuming you are the cop... since now there's a CC
In post 1257, skitter30 wrote:also your push on alimida kinda looks like trying to divert off a partner @dc
Agreed lol. DC, what do you think of me now? I'll have to do some analysis because I did not expect Aldu to flip scum at all. I thought melody would flip scum. The fact that melody died over .... the top draft people or even the cop claim implies that either one of the top draft people are scum and/or they felt that melody was so confirmed town that it was a priority kill over all.

p.s. I may or may not have lied about being a PR :oops:

How many votes were there on Dunnstral today before he counter claimed? Also, I'm fine with waiting till DC responds before Dunnstral shares his 'result'.
But given my 1) and 2) earlier, it seems like if scum doesn't force a 1v1 with the cop, they are just going to get mechanically screwed at some point.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #50) » Wed May 27, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by alimdia »

p.s. @DC Why didn't you investigate me, given your huge push on me D1
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #51) » Wed May 27, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by alimdia »

Dr drew, who did you neighbourise?

Regarding scum CC'ing, its their only way to get out of a 'follow the cop' situation right now.
So therefore, DC needs to either
1) hard claim cop again
2) retract his claim as cop

so we can continue from this current stalemate of people thinking DC could be gambiting town.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #52) » Wed May 27, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by alimdia »

skitter30 wrote:i low-key think dunn could be town but not cop
How?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #53) » Wed May 27, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by alimdia »

Basic Wagon Analysis
In post 981, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 1.06
Alduskkel (5)
- Melody, Cat Scratch Fever, Doctor Drew, Not_Mafia (Brassherald), Farkset
Melody (3)
- Alduskkel, Datisi, skitter
Not_Mafia (1)
- Almidia
Alimdia (5)
- DonCorleone, Dunnstral, JacksonVirgo, Iconeum, DoctorPepper

Not Voting (0):
With 14 Alive, 8 Votes To Lynch.
Deadline is in: (expired on 2020-05-25 08:00:00)
Skitter changes from Melody to me. I checked Skitters ISO.
> townread Melody
> defends Aldu
> says Melody is gutscummy
> votes Melody
> can't vote on Aldu because skitter was defending Aldu all day, so switches to me
> swaps back to Aldu near the end

In addition, dunnstral got off my wagon and onto not_mafia despite me accusing him heavily. At this point, there are 2 'lurkers' on my wagon - JV and Iconeum
In post 1064, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
Vote Count 1.08
Alduskkel (5)
- Melody, Cat Scratch Fever, Doctor Drew, Not_Mafia (Brassherald), Farkset
Melody (2)
- Alduskkel, Datisi,
Alimdia (5)
- DonCorleone, JacksonVirgo, Iconeum, DoctorPepper, skitter30
Not_mafia (2)
- Dunnstral, Almidia

Not Voting (0):
Notable changes are that Doctor Drew got off Aldu and onto Melody while Skitter swapped from Melody to Aldu. This doesn't look good for Doctor Drew, but being wrong =/= being scum. I was also blindsided that Aldu flipped scum.

In post 1118, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
Vote Count 1.09
Alduskkel (6)
- Melody, Cat Scratch Fever, Not_Mafia (Brassherad), Farkset, Iconeum, Skitter30
Melody (3)
- Alduskkel, Datisi, , Doctor Drew
Alimdia (3)
- DonCorleone, JacksonVirgo, ,DoctorPepper,
Not_mafia (1)
- Almidia

No Lynch (1)
- Dunnstral

Not Voting (0):
In conclusion, its hard to pinpoint anyone as scummy based off this alone, but I think that not_mafia funnily enough, is more likely to be town now since he just parked his vote on Aldu and left.
Also CSF is unlikely to have been bussing from that early on. Everyone else on later, I can't say with much confidence.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #54) » Wed May 27, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 1313, skitter30 wrote:as in i'm not convinced he's telling the truth but i'm not sure that lying about it makes him scum

I don't see any town motive in counter claiming cop when you aren't the cop, given that the claimed cop just claimed a result, and will likely continue to give results.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #55) » Wed May 27, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 1316, alimdia wrote:
In post 1313, skitter30 wrote:as in i'm not convinced he's telling the truth but i'm not sure that lying about it makes him scum

I don't see any town motive in counter claiming cop when you aren't the cop, given that the claimed cop just claimed a result, and will likely continue to give results.
CSF, can you confirm DC's claim that you are town :P
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #56) » Wed May 27, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 1331, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1277, Dunnstral wrote:I counter claim cop
If you are the cop then you investigated DonC surely to determine if he's scum, in which case we get a good lynch today bringing scum down to 1. Otherwise you get certainty he is town trying to bait a NK away from the actual cop.

Outside of this the only reason you have to actually CC at this point, is a red check on someone else.
Its bad to have 2 cop claims because if a town doctor exists, they won't know who to protect.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #57) » Wed May 27, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by alimdia »

Maybe scum already tried killing DC via 1 shot vig, and so they have to force a 1v1. Either way this is why DC needs to either retract his claim or fully commit.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #58) » Thu May 28, 2020 2:40 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 1335, Iconeum wrote:Fark if my vote on Alim was that awfull, how come you don't mention me being on the scum lynch? It's not a clear on me by a mile, but not mentioning it is at least bleh.
I'd say you swapping to aldu is null

In post 1353, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1066, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: melody
This came at a time where Alim and Aldus were both at L-3, with Skitter being on Alim. I don't see why scum!skitter would move away to another wagon that doesn't directly help scum!aldus out
skitter did jump on me at a later time, before hopping back. I wouldn't put him in the clear just yet
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #59) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:35 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 1374, Datisi wrote:is donc back yet? no? ok have a nice day everyone
this
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #60) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by alimdia »

Hi Drew, why is DC afk
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #61) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by alimdia »

Do you think he's in scum chat discussing with his partner about what to do with Dunn's CC?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #62) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by alimdia »

I mean its plausible that he hard claimed cop to begin with to draw out a counter claim. When nobody CC"ed, he figured nobody picked cop and went with it.

Don't know shet if he doesn't post though
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #63) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by alimdia »

Dunnstral can you confirm that you don't have a guilty result?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #64) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by alimdia »

cos if you have a guilty that's not DC, we can stop wasting time and just vote him out
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #65) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by alimdia »

him/her* (as in the person guilty'ed) [excluding me ofc ez]
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #66) » Sat May 30, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 1397, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1396, Datisi wrote:
In post 1378, alimdia wrote:
In post 1374, Datisi wrote:is donc back yet? no? ok have a nice day everyone
this
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #67) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:52 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 1415, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1299, alimdia wrote:DC, what do you think of me now? I'll have to do some analysis because I did not expect Aldu to flip scum at all. I thought melody would flip scum. The fact that melody died over .... the top draft people or even the cop claim implies that either one of the top draft people are scum and/or they felt that melody was so confirmed town that it was a priority kill over all.

p.s. I may or may not have lied about being a PR
idk, you're also somewhat +town now for aldus flipping 2. I definitely think that my analysis of why you were scum was wrong so you're back in a "to be sorted" pool for me where I'm gonna run through your content again. the main thing I dislike is you kind of retracting your PR claim because if that's true then you risked forcing another PR to out unnecessarily just to survive, which I don't think is very town vs trying to out a PR potentially if you're scum. but equally, this could just be bad play, I don't think you're inherently scum for it especially when balanced against the mechanical reason to clear you of aldus flipping 2
Well I asked aldu if he was a PR or not at some point. If he said yes I'd prob have retracted it.

Anyway, that CSF inno was a bit er... weird.

I'll reread more tomorrow to see where we should lynch.

Dunnstral, what are your results now that DC has retracted?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #68) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:57 am

Post by alimdia »

Maybe Iconeum :thinking:
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #69) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by alimdia »

Can do Doctor Drew if we don't' want to do DC, based on wagon analysis, if we assume 1 scum on, 1 scum off
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 1500, Not_Mafia wrote:Why are we not lynching dunn?
definitely check not_mafia lol
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:48 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 1542, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I thought brass's vote on Aldus was prob town just based on how hard that Aldus wagon stalled at 4-5 votes

Not solid but Id rather not vote there today
I don't believe the 5 ppl on my wagon at one point are all town

DonCorleone, Dunnstral, JacksonVirgo, Iconeum, DoctorPepper

Dunn is cop, jackson is cleared.
If we don't want to lynch DC, we should do one of Ico/Pepper
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:41 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 1581, skitter30 wrote:ok i'm not vibing dc
i like my doc pepper vote
datisi finally looking a bit townier
i no longer townread ico. i'm slightly worried about how he keeps changing his stances to match mine

dunn getting rb'd is a scumclaim
if there's a doc and they aren't on dunn that's also a scumclaim
watcher if they have a shot ideally i guess ought to be on dunn but i wouldn't like consider it a scumclaim for them not to be
Pros of lynching DC is if he is town, we don't lose a PR.
As for your post 1591, there might be no CC if nobody picked cop. Maybe scum has RB/JK to stop a cop, they just need to know who it is.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:41 am

Post by alimdia »

quoted wrong post
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:42 am

Post by alimdia »

I would prefer DC over Pepper if that wasn't clear.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by alimdia »

DonC deadline?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by alimdia »

Well theres 6 hours still
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:30 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 1685, Farkset wrote:Not doing n_m
Is it just because of the vote he left on aldu when aldu wagon was stalling?
Last edited by Elmo TeH AzN on Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:08 am

Post by alimdia »

intent after my league game finishes
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:37 am

Post by alimdia »

VOTE: doncorlone
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 1820, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Oh I think this game is on autosolve

Drew is conf town. He hooded me last night
In post 1840, Dunnstral wrote:Not_Mafia is Mafia

There's your mechanical solve

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Fastest win ever
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by alimdia »

ignore the failed quotes.

Feels sad I never got to vig anyone ;(
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by alimdia »

The neighborizer ig is really good when theres only 1 scum left, since it confirms you can't have done the mafia NK
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by alimdia »

lowkey I was hoping DC died N1 so I get cop, but then he was scum :|
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by alimdia »

Interesting that not mafia put his vote on aldus at one point, that might have tipped the aldus wagon over

Return to “Completed Open Games”